I Will Never Be Loved Ch. 04

Story Info
A BBW girl finding herself for the first time.
2.1k words
4.44
13.7k
22

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke's Prov:

My mother use to tell me that when you meet the girl that's right for you, you're going to know it immediately. That's exactly how I felt when I saw Danielle. She was nothing like I have ever seen before. Most of the girls around here are so damn skinny, and I am a country man after all. We want something to hold on to at night and let me tell you, Danielle had a few things I wish I could hold on to.

When I first heard about Lisa finding her long lost niece I really didn't know what to think. It really wasn't a surprise considering Glenda and her had been looking for Danielle since the accident. When she asked me to pick them up at the airport I almost said no. I was supposed to be hanging out with Wendy today. But then something in my head told me not to decline Lisa. God am I so glad I didn't. Danielle is so damn beautiful. The best part is she has no idea how beautiful she is. I couldn't help but look at her the whole ride home.

The fact that she didn't want to talk to anyone was killing me. I just wanted to hear her voice. She looked like she was someone who had a sexy angelic voice. I can tell she is hurting, I knew it the minute I saw her. I don't know why but I have this feeling in me that I have to make her feel better. I have to make her see that things aren't as bad as she thinks.

When I saw her with Princess I almost shit myself. That horse is seriously like the devil. She never lets people touch her, not even people who raised her. But this girl is here for less then a day and Princess has already taken a liking to her. I couldn't really blame Princess though, because she had me trapped to.

She had me wrapped around her finger already. I don't even know her and she has me under her spell. Even now as I am here in bed, trying to sleep, she's running throw my mind. I can't believe it's one in the morning and I am still up. I have to be up in a few more hours to help with the animals. And yet I can't fall asleep, God why won't she leave my head already?

I laid down trying to get Danielle out of my head, and hopefully a few hours of sleep. After a few minutes of me trying to sleep I got a text. I picked up my phone and it was from Wendy.

Wendy: I missed you today Lukey. I know it's late but I wish we could have gotten a chance to hangout. I had a few bikinis I wanted you to see me in, and without!;)

Usually I would respond to these kind of messages. But I was a one woman kind of man. Even though Danielle wasn't mine, if I was ever going to work my way into her heart I definitely couldn't be talking to Wendy. I know it sounds crazy but I have this feeling that Danielle and I were supposed to be something. Call it fate or whatever but I just have this feeling, and I'm not going to ignore it.

Me: Wendy I'm sure there are other people who would love to see that. But as of right now you can't text me things like that anymore. Okay?

Wendy: God when did you get so serious. You weren't saying that a week ago.

She had me there, but hey I am only a man. There is only so much a man can take, and she is very tempting. But it's not like she is wife material or anything. If anything she is more of a mistress type.

Me: Since now. I still want to be friends and all. But no more friends with benefits or anything like that.

Wendy: Whatever Luke. I have plenty more guys willing to be with me whenever I want. Just remember when you're done with this little phase you're going through, I will be here.

Me: I won't need you like that. Have a good night Wendy.

Wendy: Fuck you Luke! I promise you, you will regret this!!

Instead of responding I just put my phone down on the stand beside me. It's not like her and I were in a relationship. It truly was a friends with benefits type things. I know most of the time those things don't work out. But I wasn't really a player and liked knowing that we had each other to satisfy our needs. She and I both knew that what we had would end soon. I couldn't deal with how needy she was acting. And she didn't like that i didn't spent every waking moment with her, or thinking about her. Especially since I knew she was sleeping with other guys. She acted like I was stupid and didn't know about all the other guys she had sex with. But I did know about them, and that was the main reason why we could never be more than just friends. If she wasn't, I might have considered taking the relationship to another level, but she needed the attention of all those guys and I didn't like to share.

Not only that but she is one of my old best friends, I honestly didn't want to lose her as a friend. Wendy's been there for me at my darkest moments, she truly was a great friend. But this little thing we had going on needed to end, Danielle was the perfect excuse.

My mind wondered back to Danielle. I wonder if she is sleeping or not. I decided to go and check on her before I fell asleep. I got out of my bed and walked out of my room and into the hall way. I walked over and opened her door and looked in. She was on her stomach and knocked out. She looked so peaceful sleeping there. I walked over to the bed and I got her the blanket from the end of the bed and cover her with it, then for some reason I can't explain I kissed her on the for head.

My actions freaked me out some. I couldn't believe I felt so attracted to her so quickly. I moved away from her bed and sped over to her door. As I left her room all I could think was, what the fuck was this girl doing to me.

Danielle's prov:

I woke up hoping that everything that had happened this past week was just a horrible nightmare. But as looked around at the room I realized it wasn't a dream, shit. I moved to sit up and that's when I noticed that I was covered in a blanket. I don't remember grabbing a blanket before bed. Who knows maybe I did. I was so tired last night I vaguely remember anything that happened. I picked up my phone and looked to see it was already nine in the morning. Wow I must have really needed some sleep. I was just about to go shower when I heard a knock at my door.

"Danielle sweetheart are you awake?" Instead of saying yes I just opened the door to find my grandmother standing there. "Oh good you are awake. I made some pancakes, I was wondering if you wanted someone?" She asked me. I mean was she kidding who doesn't love pancakes. I nodded my head and followed her down the stairs. I noticed my aunt and a bunch of other people already outside working on many different things.

My grandmother passed me a plate and lead me over to the table. It was filled with so much food. I thought she said she only made pancakes? The whole table was filled with anything you could ever imagine, someone could have at breakfast. Did she really think I was that big, I mean god this was a lot of food. Way too much for me, but it obviously wasn't just for me.

"I'm just going to get the rest of the group so they can come in and eat as well." She said to me as she went to go get the people from outside. I sat down and grabbed one pancake. Honestly one would be more than enough. These pancakes were huge. It barely fit on the plate. It looked like the most delicious pancake I have ever seen.

I started to pour the syrup on the pancake as people started to fill into the kitchen. Everyone who came into the dining room made sure to look at me as they entered, I rolled my eyes as I saw this. I hated people looking/ staring at me, it made me feel like all my weaknesses were exposed. Either that or I felt like they were judging me. And right now I felt like everyone who came in was judging me. I tried to ignore the stares that were coming my way. So I finished pouring the syrup when I felt someone on the side of me sit down. I looked over to see Luke sitting there with a big smile on his face. Is this guy ever not smiling?

"Good morning beautiful, did you sleep well?" God I wish he would stop calling me that. I mean it's really starting to get old. As if a guy like him thought I was beautiful.

"Stop" I said to him so only he could hear me.

"Stop what?" Like he really didn't know.

"Stop calling me that!" I whispered to him. He looked at me like I had two heads. "Stop calling me beautiful."

"Why?" He said to me. Was he really serious. I was so sick of this little game that he was playing.

"I don't know what game you're playing but stop, it's not funny. Just leave me alone." With that I got up picked up my plate and walked outside. I don't know why people just can't leave me alone. I just wanted to be left alone. I sat down on the swing outside and started to eat my pancake. I just hoped I could relax and be left alone. Obviously the people around here don't know the meaning of leaving some one alone, because I heard the front door open and close.

I didn't have to look to know who it was who followed me . Luke had this presence about him that could not be ignored. You knew when he was around you or even close. He didn't say anything to me, he just sat down on the swing with me. I looked over to see that he brought his breakfast outside with him as well. This cowboy just doesn't give up. I was planning on moving again but his words stopped me.

"I'm not playing any games with you Danielle. I was really just trying to be nice. I thought you might like to have a friend here."

"I don't need any friends. I never had one, and I don't need one. I don't need anyone actually.

I heard him chuckle from beside me. "Everyone needs someone Darling."

"Yeah well then I must be the exception , because I don't need anyone. Never had, and never will."

"You may not need anyone, but that doesn't mean people don't need you. Your grandmother and aunt need you Danielle. You may not realize it now, but you need them as well." I looked over at him. He was dead serious with what he had said. Why in the world would they need me? They don't even know me. How could they need someone they didn't know? I must have been in a train of thought for a while, because before I knew it Luke had finished his breakfast and was getting up.

He made his way up the steps and was about to walk into the door. "Danielle?" I turned around to look at him. "I meant what I said earlier, you are definitely beautiful. It's just another thing you have yet to realize." Before I could say anything to him he vanished into the house.

Maybe he was right, not that I was beautiful, but that I might need my aunt and grandmother. But I didn't know how to need anyone. I have never relied on anyone before. I had always looked out for myself. Could I really rely on somebody other than myself? Could someone really need me?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Let me know what you guys think so far! Please Comment and Rate!! :)

Also I am looking for a reliable editor. I need someone who can edit my work and get back to me quickly so I can put my work on here more quickly. If you're interested leave me feedback with your email address for me to reach you at!