I Wish Your Body Was Not So Warm

Story Info
He wanted to taste her once, but she wouldn't have it.
2k words
3.74
76.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apathykiss
apathykiss
34 Followers

Her gold eyeshadow glistened as tears fell from her eyes. The gag around her mouth soaking up every drop running from her gorgeous green eyes. She sat on the floor, her arms tied behind her neck and her feet by a cord. The rope holding her arms ran up to the ceiling on a pulley system. She had no where to go. After she had come to, she saw the room, strange and empty. The walls were decaying and disgusting. Water ran down one wall and only one door was present. No windows, no openings. Only the door, and a big mirror.

Struggling to get free, her cries blocked by the gag. Which, when she looked down, was taken from her blouse. Now her shirt stood ripped and partially open and the missing piece she now tasted in her mouth.

Anthony looked through the two sided mirror at her. He finally had her all to himself. She struggled to move but failed. As Anthony watched, he placed his hands on the glass and breathed heavily leaving steam on the glass. The thin figure covered by a trench coat did not flinch as he marveled at his prize. His fairly long dark blond hair fell gently over his criminal blue eyes and he smiled.

Vanessa sat petrified as she saw the door open to the left of her. The long squeak filled her ears when a familiar figure came out. Anthony, her friend, her coworker, her companion when she needed one. Now, enemy. He kidnapped her, took her here. The questions flew threw her head about what he was going to do to her, and what she did to deserve being kidnapped. She had no idea.

Unable to speak, she only watched as he walked to the wall and pulled on the rope, making her stand to her bound feet and whimper in pain as the rope tightened on her wrists. Anthony pulled a survivor knife out of his pocket and placed the cold blade on her chin, lifting her head to his. Her red swollen eyes grew wide with fear and hatred as his height towered over her without her high heels on.

"Your put up a real struggle, you know." His blade moved to under the gag and with a quick jerk he cut the fabric and it fell to the floor. Her lucious lips quivered and Anthony moved the blade away from her face.

"Vanessa, you know I have no intention of hurting you." Her eyes darted back up to his and she screamed, "Then what the hell do you want with me?!"

He placed the blade back on her lips to silence her. "Oh, Vanessa, I just wanted you. Was that so hard?". She began to yell and scream begging for her life, saying she would pay anything to him. He ripped her skirt, already short, now revealing her light blue underwear. HE tied the fabric around her mouth and gagged her again. "I thought we would be able to do this without the gag, but you leave me no choice."

Her teeth chewed at her skirt fabric and she squirmed to get free. Her unsuccessful attempt left Anthony giggling. His right hand touched her neck as he said, "Ahh.. Vanessa, your so beautiful." His finger moved to her sternum as her bra kept her breasts pushed up high and her arms tied up in the air made them seem fuller. He left his finger resting above her cleavage, looking at her for a reaction. To his surprise, her eyes were closed and her head lying back in enjoyment. "Do you like me touch, Vanessa? My strong hand against your soft skin?", He whispered into her ear. She let out a whimpering sigh as his lips tickled her earlobe. "You do, don't you?" His tongue slid out into her ear and traced each curve of her cartilage, sending chills down to her spine to her panties.

His hand moved to the remains of the blouse and gently tugged at her few buttons left, revealing her beautiful stomach that he placed his warm hand on. Her body was fairly cold, "Hmm.. let's warm this skin up quick." He looked into her eyes while moving his lips to her stomach, kissing her skin while holding her hips so she can't move. She struggled with the ropes, but the sensation was fault so good she wasn't sure if she wanted to move. Anthony's lips and tongue ran all over her body, moving up to her chest.

He kissed her through the satin and felt her nipples, hard, pushing through to his lips. He circled his tongue around her right nipple making her bra wet along with her underwear. She didn't want to give the satisfaction that she was enjoying his gestures but a few moans escaped through her gag and hit Anthony's ears like music. He lifted his blade to her cleavage under her bra, cutting it away at the middle. 'Her breasts are perfect', he thought to himself. The firmness of her skin was incredible and his mouth watered at the sight of them. Vanessa shifted her weight from bound leg to bound leg, squirming in anticipation for his move.

He reached his hands out to them holding her chest tight. She leaned her head back as he took her nipples between his fingers and twisted and pulled at them. He moved his lips to her left breast, kissing and sucking on her skin. His right hand moved slowly to her stomach, then under the remains of her skirt. He felt the wetness instantly. She was soaked through. He laughed as he pulled out his blade. He cut the skirt off and threw it behind him. She looked down at him as he leaned eye level to her underwear. He saw her stomach muscles contract and tense as he slowly moved his cold knife to her smooth, drenched underwear. He ran the very tip down from the rim and slowly, carefully, produced a cut in the fabric. It opened up and hugged her thighs until he cut both leg openings, letting the shred fall to the floor.

"You know, Vanessa, I love seeing you just like this. Tied up and wet under my touch. You, enjoying this as much as I am." Another tear ran down her cheek and he felt what was like a slice through the pit of his stomach, feeling sympathy for the little slut before him. He quickly shook away the feeling and returned to her mouth. "Shall we try again?", Anthony said as he slipped the knife under the gag and cut it off once more. She closed her mouth licking her lips of the saliva drooling down her chin from not being able to close her mouth ... or was it from the intense pleasure?

Her silence pleased him. "That's my girl.", he cooed as he ran his fingers through her medium, soft, brown hair, now knotted and going every which way. He said, "As I told you before, I have no intention of hurting you, but you must not forget my friend here." He held his knife tightly and pressed against her cheek its cool metal. "Now my friend might not have a calm temper like I do." She shuttered as the cold steel pressed on her flesh. She wasn't thinking of moving. He moved his lips o hers, pressing them hard onto her skin. To his surprise, not only did she kiss back, but she slipped her smooth tongue into his mouth. He responded, twisting his own tongue into hers and letting her know she was doing good. Even though the sight of the knife scared the hell out of her, she had no choice. She might as well enjoy it.

He pulled away from the kiss and looks at her, waiting for a response. Her eyes, still filled with fear, were beginning to show satisfaction and desire. He hungrily looked down at her cunt, throbbing and waiting for his touch. He finally moved his hand down to her nectar filled womanhood and began stroking gently, tickling her clitoris softly. She leaned her head back, letting out a soft moan. He legs squirmed and her body tingled as he inserted his index finger into her hole and slid in and out slowly. She pushed her hips into his hand and right before she reached her peak, he pulled his hand away and looked into her eyes. He brought his hand to her face, covered in her sweet syrup and said, "Clean my fingers, baby, so I can do it again."

She opened her mouth and gingerly licked clean each of his fingers, tasting her own sweetness in her mouth. After his hand was washed of her juice, he kissed the nectar on her lips while fingerfucking her once again. He moved his lips to his hand and kisses her sore pussy, aching for an orgasm. His tongue licks her warm lips and sends her into a new world of pleasure she never even imagined. The flicks of his tongue are making her body shake and her teeth grind together to contain her screams. he pulls his fingers from her hole and insert his tongue, licking in and out of her while pressing on her clit and massaging her flesh. Anthony opens his eyes to look at his prize while he drives her crazy and sees her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

He pulls away once more before her orgasm and steps back. She looks at him with a look as if saying, "you stole my candy, you bastard". He looks at her and says, "Baby, relax, you'll get it. I'm building your anticipation." He looks down at his belt and begins to unclasp it. He removes his belt from his pants and holds it in his hands. Throwing it around Vanessa's naked body, he put it around her waist and clasps it tight to her body, pulling her closer to him by the extra part left. She is beginning to calm down more, not focusing on the kidnapping, but focusing on his hands. His hands unbuckling his pants.

As his pants fall to the floor, he keep his tight white shirt on and his trench coat. His boxers, black, remain on also. He leans down to her feet and holds the cord connecting them together. "Now, if you promise me you'll be a good girl like you have been, I'll cut the cord. But once you misbehave, this knife here will do some more cutting. And it won't be on your ropes." Her eyes widened as she vigorously nodded her head in consent as he cut the cord, freeing her aching ankles. She spread her legs for him as he dropped his boxers to the floor and he held his cock in his hands, ready for her; ready for him.

He walked up to her and she thrust her pelvis towards him, inviting him inside. His smile never died and it was his smile that tasted so good to her. With the kiss, he ran his head up and down the length of her pussy. Then she wrapped her left leg around his hips and pulled him towards her, sliding his dick into her awaiting portal. With his aggressive thrusts, it made her body jump, but he held her tight enough she didn't move. He did not slow one bit, fucking her to a fast beat in his head. His tongue ran down her neck and he grunted as his legs buckled.

They both felt orgasm brewing and held each other for support. Only, all Vanessa had was her leg. Anthony's arms were completely wrapped around her and when his orgasm exploded into her, his fingers dug deep into her back as she screamed her own. Her toes had curled and she lost balance, but Anthony caught her in a kiss, calming her body.

She felt limp in his arms. Her hands still tied from the ceiling. Her exhaustion had made her faint. Unconscious, he let her body fall to the floor. He stepped away and got his pants, putting them on, then removed his belt from her waist. When he dressed, he cut the rope from her wrists and he left. He left his prize there alone. He wasn't sure how she got home, and what she was going to do without clothes. But he was officially satisfied.

apathykiss
apathykiss
34 Followers