Mommy: I Woke Up First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mommy then began to buck her hips up, thrusting her cock deeper into my ass. I gasped and moaned, as I felt Mommy's cock driving deeper into my ass. Mommy and I were still kissing deeply, as we stared into each others half closed eyes. I knew that Mommy needed a big release and I was happy to give it to her. I clinched my asshole as tightly as I could and began to rock my hips faster and faster. Mommy broke our kiss, as she closed her eyes and moaned loudly.

I leaned forward and whispered into her ear, "Cum for me Mommy. Please cum inside me. I want to feel your hot cum flowing inside me."

Mommy moaned loudly as she began to buck her hips harder and faster upwards, driving her hard cock deeper and faster into my boy hole. Our moans had grown steadily louder, as our pace quickened. We were both determined for Mommy to have a momentous orgasm. Mommy had a hold of one of my ass cheeks, as she used it to help guide my hips faster and faster on her cock. Mommy's other hand was on my back, holding me desperately close. I leaned my head forward and kissed Mommy again. I wanted Mommy to scream her orgasm into my mouth as we kissed.

Mommy was happy to oblige. Our kissing became more and more desperate and frantic, as we both felt Mommy's orgasm building. Our moans were now in sync, as our body movements drove Mommy's hard cock deep and hard into my ass. I had kept my asshole clinched as tightly as I could this whole time. Mommy's breathing was becoming labored, as she neared a powerful orgasm. Mommy's grip on my ass cheek tightened and her strength of pulling me closer increased, as her hard cock head began to grow slightly.

Mommy then bucked her hips as hard as she could, as I slammed my hips down harder than ever driver Mommy's hard cock deep into my insides. Mommy's eyes shot wide open and she screamed into my mouth, as her hard cock exploded in a sea hot cum. I sucked her tongue in my mouth, as I continued to work her hard cock with my clinched asshole. I wanted my Mommy completely exhausted by the shear force of her orgasm. I felt Mommy's body shake, as I continued to milk her cock with my clinched asshole. Mommy then let out a satisfied moan into my mouth, as she drew me closer to deepen our kiss.

We stayed like that for several minutes, kissing deeply with her softened cock resting inside my ass. I felt Mommy's hands stroking my back in a lazy fashion. I moved my hands to stroke through Mommy's hair, as our kissing began to slow. Our eyes were glued to each other, as we stared. Mommy then broke the kiss and pulled my closer. I laid my head on her shoulder and caught my breath, as mommy continued to lightly stroke my back.

Mommy moaned out, "Oh, baby. That was wonderful. I love how well you take Mommy's cock. Mmm, always able to take me cock and hot cum, aren't you baby?"

I moaned out, "Yes. I always love taking your cock until you pump your hot cum into me, Mommy."

We stayed in that position for several more minutes, just enjoying out time alone.

12