I Woke Up Groggy

Story Info
Forced to orgasm repeatedly.
2.7k words
3.83
120.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke groggily. Funny, but I didn't remember most of last night. I was out with some friends at a bar, talking to some hot girls . . . and, then, no memory. I did have a headache now though. I tried to get up, but I seemed to be tied down. What the heck is going on here?

My neck was restrained and I couldn't move my head. My arms and legs felt like there were straps holding them down. What happened to me last night?

And then I felt a hand on my cock. Well, ok, I can live with this if I have to. As I grew, I felt the straps on my arm moving my arm to the side.

Then, I felt my hand being put on someone's cock. Wait a minute. I don't do that! I tried to move my hand, but as I did, I felt that cock growing larger. I tried to relax my hand, but some clamp tightened around my hand and started to move my hand up and down. I realized the same thing was happening to my cock! I tried to control myself. I tried to free my hand.

How could this have happened to me? The more I tried to free my hand, the faster the movement of my arm became. Then, I felt this foreign cock stiffen. I heard a bunch of grunts and groans. Then . . . it happened. This cock, which I had been forced to jerk off, came. A lot.

I could feel it cumming and cumming. Then I couldn't control myself anymore. I started grunting, growling, yelling! It was huge, this orgasm that overcame me. It seemed to last for several minutes. It would have been the best orgasm of my life, if it weren't for how it happened.

I heard noises. Voices, maybe. I heard movement behind me. Then a mask was put over my face and I lost consciousness. I don't know how long I was out, but when I came to, I was able to turn my head and look around even though I was still restrained.

I saw 10, maybe 20 tables, each with a guy on it, restrained. We were all stripped down naked, each with our cocks sticking out through a hole in the table. And, worst of all, each of our right hands were in some sort of brace. The brace was attached to motors which could control the movements of our hand and arm. Each of us had our hand on the next guy's cock! How was I ever going to get out of this?

And then it started again. I felt the next guy's hand on my cock as my hand was moved to someone else. I though I was going to be sick. I concentrated. I tried to think of anything but my cock.

And then, I felt a warm liquid coming down my hand, and, simultaneously, down my cock. It was getting hard to control myself as the movement started. Then it became impossible to control myself. I felt my cock start to harden. I felt the next guy's cock start to harden. This was a different cock than the last time.

He was a big guy. Really big. As I felt him grow, I felt myself grow. Then I felt him start to grunt. So, here I am jerking this big cock while someone is jerking me. I just lost it. I started to groan and I felt everything coming out of me. Just flow and flow and flow. Then this big cock in my hand, the one I was jerking off, just starting pumping.

I counted. Seventeen times his cock pumped. I could only imagine how much came out of him. This time, when he and I were both finished, I heard applause! And then laughter. It was women's voices I heard. Then, the mask came back. I was out, again.

Some time later, I awoke. What was I going to do? I heard talking. Women talking. Some were laughing, some were not laughing. I couldn't make out what they were saying, but I could tell that some of them were aruging.

Finally it became silent. Not good, I thought to myself. I heard footsteps. Then, I felt the table I was on bend over. My ass was sticking out. Not good. Then I felt the warm liquid again, but not on my cock. On my asshole. Really not good, I thought. Then, crap that hurt!

Something? Someone? was pushing into my asshole. Make it stop! I took some consolation in the fact that my cock wasn't being pushed into someone else's asshole. I figured that this wasn't a real cock in me. Then I felt a hand again. This hand was different than the last two. This hand was smaller, softer.

Finally! A woman jerking me! But I realized she was reaching from behind me. She was the one in my ass! Her hand sure was warm and soft. I couldn't help myself. Her soft hand on my cock and her pushing inside me. Hard, erect, throbbing, and quickly, way too quickly, cumming.

Even after all I'd been through, I came a lot. I could feel her hands pumping me, rubbing my cum all over my cock. Finally, happily, she pulled out of me and the mask came back. I could rest!

Hours? Days? Minutes? later I woke up. Boy was I sore. My back hurt, my legs hurt, my arms hurt. At least I kept having orgasms. I was wondering what would happen next. I also wondered what would happen when my cock stopped responding.

Then it started again. A hand, a man's hand on my cock. My hand on some other cock. This was wasn't like the last one. This one was huge. Really huge. Like porn star huge. My hand could barely fit around it. Warm liquid on my cock. Warm liquid on my hand. My hand was being forced to slide up and down and squeeze this other cock. My hand got faster. And then the hand on my cock was released.

My hand, however, didn't stop. It kept going faster. This thing in my hand started throbbing. Then, I felt movement below me. Something warm enveloped my cock. Oh, no! Some guy was being forced to suck me off! Why was this happening to me! What could I have done to have this happen? Then this huge cock in my hand started jerking uncontrollably. I could feel the cum as it came out. I could feel him convulsing.

But when he stopped, my hand kept going. What's going on here? He's done, why didn't my hand stop? Then I remembered the mouth on my cock. I guess my hand wouldn't stop until I came in this poor guy's mouth. What to do? Come in this guy's mouth and make him miserable or keep jerking this huge cock and make him miserable?

Before I could decide, the huge cock got hard again. I had to admire his stamina. I heard the women's voices again. I heard one of them say something like, go help him. Footsteps, and then a hand on my chest. The hand moved all over me. If it wasn't a guy's mouth attached to my cock I would have been very happy. Then the warm liquid on me again.

I didn't know how much more I could take. I didn't care about the guy on my cock, I just wanted to come. I didn't even care about the huge cock in my hand, I just wanted to come. And just before I did, his mouth was off me. I was denied an orgasm. The huge cock I was holding was not, however.

Again he started jerking uncontrollably. Again I could feel the cum as it came out. He sure had a lot inside of him. But what about me? I was deprived this time. I had mixed feelings about this. As I started to lose my erection, I felt the mouth again. Poor guy, I felt bad for him. But this time I decided I shouldn't feel too bad.

After all, I'm sure it was going to happen to me soon, and I'm sure the guy whose cock would be in my mouth wouldn't hold back to spare me. So here I am, being sucked off by some guy who didn't want to do it, and I just want to cum.

And then, just as I felt my juices start to rise, he was released from me. I guess I should have been happy, but I wasn't. I wanted my release. Then he was back. Wait, it wasn't the same mouth. This mouth was smaller.

Was it the woman who was caressing me? I sure hoped it was a woman but I decided I didn't care. I tried to cum before she got away. There were hands rubbing me everywhere. Many hands, all soft. There was giggling. Giggling? Why were they giggling?

Then it didn't matter. The mouth got more aggressive. Here we go! Into her mouth I shot. And shot. And shot. I couldn't help myself and I didn't want to. It was wonderful. And, of course, here came that damn mask. Goodnight again!

I awoke groggily. Funny, but I didn't remember most of last night. I was out with some friends at a bar, talking to some hot girls . . . and, then, no memory. Wait a minute. There was more. I was tied to a table. I was jerked off. I had a stick shoved up my ass. Someone? more than one person? sucked me off.

Oh, yeah, I remembered it all. But I wasn't lying on the table anymore. Now the table was vertical. I was standing on the floor strapped to the table with my cock sticking out. I looked around and saw a bunch of other guys the same way as me. So which ones jerked me off?

Which one sucked me? Which ones did I jerk off? Who would I suck later? I got a headache just thinking about it.

Then I smelled food. Yup, I was hungry. A bunch of cloaked figures came into the room, each one carrying a tray of food. I could tell from their shapes that they were women. I tried to talk to the one who came to me, but she stuck a fork in my mouth.

I started to eat. When I spoke again she stopped putting food in my mouth. When I stopped speaking, in went the food. Okay, I get it. Speak and starve, or quiet and eat. I chose the food. Then, all the food was gone and the cloaked figures left. So, now what? I didn't want to talk to these guys, knowing what we had done to each other, but what choice was there?

We all started to speak at once. But when we did, loud noise started blasting. The noise finally stopped, and we starting speaking again. The noise blasted again. I got it -- don't speak. After what seemed like hours, but was probably not more than 20 minutes, the tables all moved to the flat position. Great, here we go again.

My table started to move. It turned sideways. Now I was over the next table. Someone? something? grabbed my mouth and forced it open. I knew what was next. I wasn't happy about this.

Into my mouth came a cock. On the bright side, it wasn't that huge cock I was forced to jerk off. This was awful! This throbbing cock was in my mouth. I just hoped they pull him out before he came in my mouth! I hoped they didn't know I was willing to come in that other guy's mouth!

I could feel him getting bigger, throbbing in my mouth. Oh, this was going to be awful. Then as suddenly as it started, it stopped. Yeah, but my cock had made a second trip into that other guy's mouth. I'm guessing they would do that to me. And sure enough, when he got soft they put him back in my mouth.

I could feel him responding to my lips even though I tried not to touch him. Bigger and bigger he got. Pulsing, throbbing in my mouth. And I could feel him getting ready to cum. My mouth was suddenly empty. Much better. This was much better. Let him cum in her mouth, not mine.

Wait, what's in my mouth now? It's, wow, it's a boob! I got to work to get the thought of that cock out of my mind. And there was a woman's hand on my cock again. It's about time I got a decent reward! I came for about a minute, it was so great. And then, that fucking mask and darkness.

I awoke groggily. Shit, am I still here? How much longer can this go on before I die? Now I was on my back on the table. What was next? I shuddered at the thought of what they would do.

Then I felt warm liquid being showered over my body. It felt nice and it smelled good. Then I felt a pair of hands rubbing me all over. I couldn't help but respond. My cock was sticking straight up, huge and pulsing. I heard a strange noise and felt the table move as if someone was climbing on it. Then there was a pussy around my cock!

Finally, I got to do it properly. I started to thrust. She got off of me as soon as I did that. She got back on again and again I thrusted. She got off again. It didn't take a third time to figure out that if I moved, she'd leave. So I just laid there when she mounted me again.

She was warm, soft, tight, and smelled great. I had to just lie there or she'd leave me again. I just enjoyed the ride. She rode me for 20 minutes. I realized that the liquid she put on me was some sort of numbing cream. I wasn't cumming anytime soon. She kept bucking and cumming.

She would occasionally rub my body and kept riding me. Finally the numbing cream started to wear off and I could feel again. With the least amount of movement, I shot into her. It was heavenly, the first orgasm in the right place since I got here, wherever "here" was.

She got off me. She kissed me! Imagine! Keeping me a prisoner and then kissing me. Her hand went to my cock and started rubbing it. I didn't even try to resist. It took a long time to respond, but I got hard again.

And as soon as I was straight up, she left me. Crap. I softened. I relaxed. I couldn't hear anything except the other guys, well, I don't know what was happening to them, but I'm guessing they were having the same treatment I was having. Finally I fell asleep.

They must have put the mask on me; I really don't recall. But when I awoke, I was free. No table, no restraints, no clamps on my arm and hand. I was dressed and in an alley behind the bar I had been in. My phone buzzed. There was a text message directing me to a website.

And there was a video of, you guessed it, me and all those other guys, doing what I just told you. I recognized the huge cock. What I mean is, I recognized the guy, not just his cock. Then my phone rang.

A woman's voice said, "Be back at the bar tonight. You were so much fun, we're going to do it again." I replied that I didn't have as much fun as she did, so I'll pass.

She informed me that the video was on a private website now, but if I don't show tonight, everyone I know will get a message to go see it.

I go there two nights a week. Every time it's the same, but there are always different guys on the other tables. But it's always the same woman on me at the end. I guess I'm her favorite. I'm very tired.