I Woke Up Tied Up

Story Info
A girl wakes up in bed after she has been very, very bad...
1.7k words
4.02
61.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm..."

My eyes flutter open, the fog of sleep lifting slowly. I can tell from the light streaming in the window that it is morning and I smile, knowing I get to spend another day with you. I turn to roll over, but something stops me from doing so: there are bonds around my wrists and ankles, holding me in a face-up spread eagle position. I pull against them. I can move a little bit, but just barely. You're nowhere to be found while I struggle. I wonder what you have in store for me, but then I remember. I have been an awfully bad girl.

I wait for what feels like forever. Tension builds within me. What are you going to do to me? Ideas race through my mind. I reflect on the things I've done wrong and cringe. I wasn't allowed to cum for one day per each class hour I missed, and I had missed a lot of class. I didn't just skip school, though. I blatantly disobeyed the rules and made myself cum. Multiple times. I'm really in for it.

The door opens and you walk in, holding a black silk scarf. You grin and move to sit on the bed next to me. I gulp and look up at you nervously.

"I see you're awake, pet. Do you know why you're tied up?"

"I think so, sir..."

"You think? I'm pretty sure you know. Why don't you tell me why you're all tied up, pet?"

"Because... Because I disobeyed, sir."

"Oh yeah? How did you disobey?"

"I, um... I skipped school, sir."

"What else?"

"I came without permission, sir... A lot." You smile again, wickedly this time.

"Yes you did, slut. And you're going to get what's coming to you." You tie the scarf around my eyes and my world goes dark. My heart is racing. I strain against the bonds, anticipation coursing through my body. I hear you get off the bed, but I can't tell what you're doing.

Suddenly, I hear a 'whoosh' sound and feel impact on my breasts, making me tense up in shock. Oh god, it's the flogger! I feel you lightly drag the strands across my body; across my face and lips, down my neck, circling around my tits and nipples, and then down towards my pussy. The strands drag slowly down my pussy, causing me to shiver. Then, I feel your fingers stroke my cunt.

"Hmm, wet already? Naughty girl... Only dirty sluts get excited for punishment." I feel your fingers slide into my pussy and I moan in spite of myself, trying to push against you to feel more of you inside me. You take your fingers away and crack! I feel the flogger snap against my pussy. I cry out, trying to move away from the offending flogger. You move closer to me and I can feel your breath on my ear.

"Greedy slut. Trying to get fucked, are we? This isn't fun and games. This is your punishment. This is what you deserve for disobeying me." I whimper and grip my bonds, desperate to cling onto something. You move away again. Crack! Crack! Crack! Three swats in quick succession snap against my tits, my stomach, and my pussy. I moan, feeling the pain and adrenaline course through my body.

The blows keep coming and I cry out each time, especially when I feel the flogger slap against my nipples. Even though it hurts, I feel so comforted. I know I'm getting what I deserve, what I've earned. I love it. My body feels like I'm on fire; my breasts must be glowing red judging by how many times you've struck them with the flogger. My nipples are beyond sensitive from the abuse and I all but scream whenever the flogger comes down on them.

I feel your hands rubbing my tits, rolling my nipples between your fingertips. I buck my hips and cry out, the sensation like a lightning bolt driving down into my clit. I hear you chuckle.

"Sensitive, slut?"

"Yes sir... Thank you sir..."

"Then you're going to love this." I feel a familiar pressure on both sides of my nipples. Oh god, it's the clamps. My nipples are already sensitive; I don't think I can take the clamps as well.

"Sir, I can't, I can't..."

"Can't what, pet? Full sentences."

"I can't take the nipple clamps, sir, please, no..." A sharp slap against my tits makes me squeal.

"I think you can take them. Your body is mine to do with as I please, slut, don't forget that."

The clamp tightens down on one nipple. I roll my body to try and get away from the next one, but all that accomplishes is getting me another slap on my breasts. The pain and pleasure course through my body as the second clamp tightens around my other nipple. You pull the chain connecting the clamps in a quick jerk, causing me to moan in protest. I feel you next to my ear again, whispering hotly.

"There. You look good enough to eat right now, pet. All hot and wet for me... And your skin is such a pretty shade of red." I smile. Even though you're 'hurting me', I can hear the love in your voice. I feel so comforted knowing I'm yours.

I hear a sound that I'm familiar with, but certainly not during sex: a lighter flick. I knit my brows in confusion. What could that be for? And then I feel it. A drop of something falls on my stomach, and a stinging heat radiates out from it on my already reddened skin. It's hot wax.

Before I have time to even process it, more drops of wax fall on my skin. It's nothing I can't handle, but it certainly hurts. Some drops more than others. I can feel the heat of the flame at times, and that's when the hottest drops fall. The pain makes me squirm. I try to push downward into the bed to try to widen the distance between my skin and the candle, but you just move the flame closer when I do.

You tug on the chain connecting the clamps, and immediately after a heated drop of wax falls in between my breasts. My body tenses up. I know what's coming.

"Oh god, please, sir, not my tits! Please don't, it hurts so much..."

"Not your tits, girl?"

"Yes sir, please..."

You jerk the chain again sharply and even more drops of wax fall between my breasts. I cry out in surprise.

"I still don't think you understand what's going on here. You don't get to make requests." I feel the drops of wax spiral around the edge of one of my breasts, circling inward towards my nipple. A whine escapes my lips as my body twists and turns in the agony of anticipation. I feel heat close to my nipple and I cry out and tense my body pre-emptively, but it moves away. I feel the spiraling wax pattern drip onto my other breast and the heat close to my nipple again. You move in close to my ear again.

"Are you ready, little girl?" Your tone is gentle. I know you're checking in with me to make sure I'm okay. I gulp. As much as I don't want to feel what I know is coming, I know it's what I deserve. Slowly, I nod my head.

"Yes sir..."

The words barely have a chance to escape my lips before I feel a drop of heated wax fall onto one of my nipples. I scream with the pain. The combination of the pressure of the clamps and the heated wax is so much, but I want to be a good girl for my sir. I have to take it. My body heaves with each breath. You stroke the side of my face lovingly.

"One more."

I tense up again but you brush your fingers through my hair until I relax a little. And then I feel the drop on my other nipple. I scream out again, twisting my body in pain. I hear you blow out the candle. You lie next to me, kissing my lips gently.

"Good girl. That was a lot, wasn't it?"

"Yes sir, but I deserved it..."

"Yes you did, pet. Don't think I'm done with you yet, though." My eyes widen in surprise under my blindfold. You have more in store for me?

"But I thought that was my punishment, sir?"

"Yes, but you have more coming. After all, you did disobey me several times, didn't you?" I cringe a little.

"Yes sir..." You move your hand to the chain attaching the clamps together, making the clamps move slightly. I cry out again. My nipples are so incredibly sensitive after all you've done to them. The chain lifts and I feel a tug.

"Prepare yourself, girl."

"For wh- OH, FUCK! SIRRRRRRRRR!!" You tug on the chain hard and the clamps pull away from my nipples. I feel all the blood rushing back into them at once, creating a throbbing sensation radiating outwards. I let out a keening wail as I thrash back and forth, trying to handle the pain. Tears wet the silk of the blindfold. Eventually, the pain subsides, but a gentle throb reminds me of what I've just gone through.

A wet washcloth slides across my skin, rubbing away the hardened wax. You're extra careful around my nipples but a shock still courses through my body when I feel the rough material of the towel against them. The bonds around my wrists and ankles unfasten and the blindfold lifts. The first things I see are your gorgeous blue eyes, looking at me with love.

"Hey there, pet." You smile that smile I love to see so much.

"Hi, sir." I reply shyly. You push a strand of hair away from my face.

"How are you feeling, little bird?" Your hand caresses my cheek and I smile, resting my head against your hand.

"Better, sir, thank you."

"Are you sorry you disobeyed?"

"Yes sir. I won't do it again." You grin wickedly at me.

"Oh, I think you're gonna do it again. You are a very, very bad girl, after all." I smile in spite of myself.

"Maaaybe..." You lie down next to me and hold me in your arms, right where I want to be.

"I love you, little bird."

"I love you too, sir."