I Won the Big Prize

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Peter, that was fun! I so excited! I think I like selling very much now. Thank you for show me how."

Back in the office the next day, Kozo was all over me asking who that hot woman was and how did I know her.

"Kozo, that's none of your business." I smiled, making Akari seem like the unknown and mysterious woman of some Japanese TV drama series.

"Ho. You get laid then!" he laughed.

"No. We just met and had dinner a while back. She's just a casual acquaintance."

After more pestering Kozo finally dropped his inquisition as I refused to share any additional information; not that I would be willing to share any information with him if there were.

A week later she called me at the office and said that she had enjoyed the young professionals gathering and thanked me for introducing her to so many of the women in attendance. She realized that she needed to be more outgoing when it came to personal selling and decided to be more assertive with her approach.

"So Peter-san, since you haven't called me, and I think we had a good time last week, I've decided not to wait for your call but to call you instead. Would you have time for dinner with me this Friday?"

I laughed, "Yes, I enjoyed my evening with you last week. And yes, I would look forward to having dinner with you."

She laughed also. "You know, not easy for Japanese woman to be so outspoken. So I apologize if I offend you."

"No apologies needed, Akari. If anything I should be the one to apologize for not calling you earlier. You rescued me from a very boring evening that night."

"Boring? Wasn't purpose to meet new people?"

"Yes, but most of the people there were there to sell. No one there was interested in what my company had to sell. But you, on the other hand, had something that most of the business women there were interested in."

"Yes. And thank you Peter for showing me how to introduce myself to new people. I already have new customers for our store because of the people we met that night. And more ideas of what store should sell."

After a few more minutes of conversation, we agreed that I would pick her up at her apartment Friday night and enjoy an evening out together.

That was the start of our really getting to know each other. That is, as best as we could fit in dates around my travel schedule. Our dinner dates eventually became known to others in the office. I had been previously known by all the ladies in the office as the monk as I refused to date anyone in the company and they never heard of me going out on a date.

So my dates with Akari caused a lot of gossip to flow. Who was she? Where did I meet her? What did she do? And I refused to reply to any and all of the questions; and that only served to add more fuel to the fire. They only had Kozo's comment that whoever she was, that she was scorchingly hot. Akari was my mystery woman.

Over the next six or seven months, we dated frequently and our relationship flourished. I felt that here was a woman who knew what she wanted. She was beautiful and well mannered. Very intelligent and well read. And unless you knew of her former life as a Japanese Adult Video starlet, you would never guess that she had been one. She was so proper that I did worry that my own lifestyle and sexual leanings might not be to her liking.

Me ...... I'm a closet nudist. But I don't go to nudist resorts and I'm not an exhibitionist. I just enjoy the privacy of my home and rarely wear clothes when I'm home. About the only thing that I usually wear is a yukata which is a Japanese robe. I usually wear it loosely and don't belt it up unless my doorbell rings; which is almost never.

And I enjoy sex. Not in the sense of just fucking any women. But with the right woman, and the right relationship, my inclination would be to spend most of our time together making love. Any time, any place, spontaneous and unplanned. But I hadn't had a steady relationship for some time, so my sex life had been non-existent for quite a while.

I currently live in a high-rise condominium building because it is located conveniently close to my office. The walk to the subway was an easy two or three minutes, then a five minute ride to the station located next to my office. However I had plans to eventually build a home on an 11-hectare plot of land that I had purchased outside of Tokyo in Abiko-cho; a village located just outside of Tokyo. Located on Lake Teganuma, Abiko-cho is a farming community that grew up and became a lot more than that. It was more like a suburb of Tokyo now, but there are still a couple of farms in the area.

I had purchased my acreage from an elderly rice farmer who had no other surviving family members. The deal that we had agreed on required that I let him live there until he died. And the price that we had agreed on would pay his outstanding bills as well as enable him to hire someone who would come daily to prepare his meals and keep his home clean.

The property is situated on the shore of Lake Teganuma; which was the reason why I was interested in the property to begin with. Arima-san, Mr. Arima, the elderly rice farmer, had purchased the property in parts over many years. Starting out with a small 2-hectare farm, then slowly buying other adjacent parcels as their owners grew old and quit farming. The property is fairly rectangular in shape stretching from a highway that bisects the farming region and fronts the property, to the shore of the lake. It's a little more than two hundred yards from the highway to the lake.

Arima-san had built his home, warehouse and other support buildings next to the highway. As he had stopped rice farming a number of years ago, small stands of trees had begun to sprout all over the property. I was especially happy to find a bamboo grove thriving along the shoreline as it served to stabilize the shoreline and give the property a lot of privacy from occasional boaters and fishermen.

Arima-san let me use the equipment that he no longer had need for. So I would go up on most weekends and borrow his tractor and other equipment. I had graded and leveled an area for a house pad close to the lake. He had previously laid in a gravel road through his property along one boundary so it was an easy task to get to and from the site that I eventually wanted to build on. I planned to pave the gravel road once construction on my home was finished.

By the time that I met Akari, grading of the house pad was just about completed. My contractor was waiting for final building approval before he started work. My future home would be traditionally Japanese in style; rectangular in shape with an inner courtyard that would offer privacy. I also intended to build my own onsen (hot tub) in the courtyard.

I had also cleared a pathway through the bamboo grove so I could walk down to the lake shore and enjoy an occasional swim and the view. There was a narrow strip of sand that served as a small beach. I had also planted a number of fruit trees, strategically placed so that the home that I planned to build would eventually be hidden from view from the highway. Most of the property was still in rice, however it had not been farmed in many years so it was wild and unkempt.

Arima-san told me that the variety of rice that he had grown was an older, heirloom variety of kuro-mai rice. Unfortunately Arima-san had forgotten the name of the particular variety. The rice kernels that were produced were larger in size and nutty in flavor. However it was not considered to be "sweet" enough and it was dark purple, almost black in color. So the rice cooperative never gave him a good price for it. Still, it had proven to be popular with the local community and I was interested in trying to restore the rice field once my home was finished.

I never had given much thought to the various types of rice before. To me rice was rice. But apparently it made a difference to some. He grew this variety because it had been grown in the region for as long as he could remember. It was easy to grow and resistant to insects and other problems. So he had little need for pesticides. He could have probably labeled it as organically grown but that never did cross his mind.

My idea was to use the Abiko-cho home as a weekend retreat. Leaving Tokyo Friday evening and returning to my city apartment Sunday evenings. I would tend the rice fields and fruit orchard on the weekends and hire occasional labor as needed. I thought that would probably be necessary around harvest times; assuming that I could restore the rice plantings.

Out of curiosity, Akari wondered where I went on most weekends after our Friday night dinners. So I let her know of my project in Abiko-cho, and took her up with me the next available weekend; warning her beforehand that I usually slept in a sleeping bag or in the car if it rained. So she was prepared to do likewise.

I picked Akari up from her condo late Friday afternoon. Our plan was to drive part of the way to Abiko-cho, then stop somewhere to have dinner. Then drive up to the property later that night. Arima-san let me use his bathroom in the farm shed and he knew that I usually came up on weekends so that wouldn't be a problem. And his bathroom had a shower also so it would adequately meet our needs.

Over dinner that evening, Akari told me of her feelings toward me.

"Peter, I am taking risk with our relationship. But I think it is time for me and you to decide on each other."

I looked at her and smiled, "I don't think it will be much of a risk, do you?"

She smiled, "I would not have come this weekend if I was not in love with you already."

I smiled in return and took her hand in mine, "And I have been in love with you for some time now. But I didn't know when it would be appropriate to tell you."

She smiled with tears in her eyes, then leaned over and kissed me gently.

I don't know what she was afraid of, considering of how long we had been dating. But it was clear that my statement of my feelings for her came as a relief. She needed to hear my affirmation of my love for her.

"Then, please know that my love for you knows no limits. I will be your woman and belong to you only."

She looked apprehensively into my eyes as she made her declaration.

I kissed her then replied, "I love you. I also will be your man and belong to you only."

Tears slowly dripped from her eyes as she hugged my arm tightly.

"I love you, Akari."

We finished the balance of our dinner, basking in the glow of our happiness.

After dinner, we completed our drive up to Abiko-cho, pulling into Arima-san's driveway after 10 pm. Considering how late it was, I decided not to say hello to Arima-san. His house was dark so he must have already gone to sleep. So we just parked my car by the farm shed and used the bathroom to get ready for the evening.

I had briefed Akari about the facilities ahead of time so she knew what to expect. We took our overnight bags out of the car and went into the farm shed to use the bathroom and shower. She began to undress me which surprised me at first. But smiling at me, she took my hands and placed them on the buttons on her blouse, then proceeded to undress me.

Taking her unspoken request, I undressed her myself. As I removed each garment, her physical beauty was revealed to me. She was truly an Asian goddess, slimly built, moderately sized breasts, slim waisted, and a sparse covering of fine hair over her mound. My dick got so hard it actually went vertical. Akari laughed at the sight, then wrapped her hand around my dick, gave it a couple of slow strokes as she caressed my length, then led us to the shower.

She washed me and I washed her. This was the first time that I had seen Akari in her splendor and her beauty took my breath away. It was pure heaven to be able to gently soap her body and slowly run my hands over her. Then, as we were rinsing the soap off of our bodies, she gave my dick a couple of strokes, then spread her legs and leaned forward against the side of the shower enclosure.

"Please, Peter. Inside me, please."

So I gently eased myself into her. I didn't need a second invitation.

"Slowly, please. It's been ..... ahhhh ...... long time I have man." Akari was tight. It was very apparent that she hadn't had a lover in quite some time.

We made love that evening. It definitely wasn't fucking. This was making love. We held each other and kissed often. She came at least once; but that might have been one long, drawn out orgasm. I came twice, flooding her with my cum. I don't know how I was able to stay hard after my first orgasm but I did. Akari brought out the best in me.

After we cleaned ourselves up a second time, we dressed comfortably in T-shirts and shorts, and returned to my car. I drove down to the lake and parked by one of my taller fruit trees that was a good twenty or thirty yards from the shore and rather secluded.

I took out our sleeping bags and opened one up completely. Then I undressed completely. Akari raised her eyebrows at my nakedness.

"Akari, we haven't talked about our lifestyles before but you should know that I feel quite comfortable being naked. Actually I think I prefer being naked in the privacy of my home."

She smiled, then stripped down quickly. "Me too. I am like this when in my home."

As we lay down on the sleeping bag, and opened the other to be used to cover us, she explained further.

"Many Japanese people from country have village or neighborhood bath. So we very comfortable to bath together. Our bodies don't embarrass us. Not like people from city."

I agreed. Onsens, Japanese hot springs baths, were very popular and enjoyed by many people.

"So being naked is most natural feeling. People raised in big city not live that way. So they shy about showing their body. Me, I from country. I use village bathhouse from when I was small child. My body is my body. Now look good. I try to take care, but I know when older my body will look older. It cannot be helped. But it is my body."

I had to agree with Akari. Your body was your body. Take care of it, but don't be worried about what it would look like later.

"You have a very insightful view of your nakedness."

"Insightful? What mean?"

"It means that your view is very well thought out. I agree with everything that you had to say."

She smiled and took my hand as we lay down to sleep.

I turned on my side and looked at her. She did likewise.

"I love you Peter." She whispered. And I echoed the sentiment. She snuggled into my arms and we fell asleep.

----------

I woke to the light of the early dawn and the feel of Akari's hand on my erection. Slowly stroking me. She threw off the covering sleep bag so I took advantage of the freedom provided and hugged her tightly to me. She kissed me at length before she swung a leg over my torso and impaled herself on my hard cock. She moaned as she savored the feeling of my dick sliding slowly inside of her.

"From now on, you make love to me any time. I want you cum inside me."

She lowered herself to lie on me I hugged her gently and we kissed.

"I love you," I whispered.

Tears formed in her eyes and dripped onto my face. "I love you," she echoed in reply.

We lay there in an embrace for some time with Akari's face resting on my shoulder, my dick still embedded in her pussy.

"I never think I would find love after being porn star," she whispered. "No one want woman who have sex with many men."

I kissed her. "I'm glad."

"Nan desuka? (What?)"

"Because that allowed me to meet you and fall in love with you."

"You don't mind?"

"No. I know the real Akari and her inner beauty outshines her outer beauty."

"Peter," she cried as she hugged me tightly as tears began to stream from her eyes. She began flexing her hips, goading me to take her and fill her with my cum.

"Cum inside me;" she whispered. "I want my lover cum inside me. I love you. Please Peter, you cum inside me," she said softly as she gently rocked back and forth on my erection.

Several minutes later I fulfilled her wishes as my cum pulsed into her. She momentarily stiffened, then lay down on me and we kissed.

-----------------------

Later that morning after we had cleaned ourselves up a bit and had breakfast at a nearby restaurant, I walked the house site with Akari so she could get a feel for the home that I was planning to build.

"And this will be the main entrance to the home," I explained as I pointed out the approximate area where the front entrance would be as well as where an open but covered porch area would be situated. I envisioned the front door to be traditional in function and design, but it would open to the covered porch that would be open on the other side to the inner courtyard. On the right side of the porch area would be part of my home that would be built more traditionally, with a large living room as the first room.

The living room would have two inner glass walls; the first wall facing the porch area, and the other being the wall that faced the inner courtyard. Designed as a large boxy area, it would be simple in design allowing me freedom to move furniture around as needed or desired. The wall facing the inner garden would have sliding glass doors allowing us the ability to enjoy the natural breezes as well as a walk through the courtyard. The exterior living room wall, like all of our exterior walls, would be solid, affording us a lot of privacy.

The living room would be connected to a combined dining area and a kitchen. The building took a left turn where the two areas met, thus creating an effective transition between the two spaces. The dining area would again enjoy a view of the inner courtyard with glass walls, and the kitchen would be directly behind the dining area, along the exterior wall of the building. Again, sliding glass doors would provide access to the inner garden area. A half bathroom would also be located next to the dining area.

I envisioned that a great deal of time would be spent in these two rooms.

After the dining/kitchen area, the building would take another left turn. This time through a solid door, to a guest bedroom, and an office space. I envisioned that at some point in time, I might want to be able to work from home, so an area had been set aside for that purpose. A hallway along the inside wall of the building would lead to the guest bedroom and the office space. The guest bedroom would have its own ensuite bathroom. The outer wall of the hallway would be glass, allowing a view of the inner courtyard.

The building then took another left turn into more private quarters. Another door would provide me with an additional measure of privacy from any guests that might be present. The master bedroom would be just one large room with an area for a small sofa to relax. The far wall would be dominated by closets and drawers, as well as an entrance to a bathroom. The bathroom itself would not be anything fancy, basically a large, walk in shower and a small furo, or soaking tub, built in the same enclosure.

Beyond the master bedroom, a door would lead to storage closets on either side of a hallway, then out to at two car garage. At the moment, I just had one vehicle, but who knows what the future would hold.

As we walked the graded pad area, Akari took in all of my ideas and voiced her appreciation for the design. She asked several questions that I recognized came from a women's perspective. And I appreciated hearing her thoughts. Especially now that we had voiced our love for each other.

"Akari," I said to her, "when I thought about the original design of the building, you and I had not met yet. But as our relationship grew, so did the design for this home."

She smiled, "were you thinking of me when you design master bedroom?"

I laughed, "Yes, as well as the rest of the home. I hope that you will be happy here."