All Comments on 'I Won't Stand For It'

by michaellajones

Sort by:
  • 330 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

BTB at its best! Full Marks - 5 Stars!

JRandyJJRandyJ9 months ago

Why the JD, Most men I know wouldn't turn to the bottle. Real men keep a sober head. I bet 50% of the men in this country don't have whiskey in their homes.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The least the author could do was to give the MC a good taste in whiskey. JD is fucking rot gut. Pretty much the same story as all the others on Literotica.

Buster2UBuster2U9 months ago

100 big blazing stars for the writer and JD, excellent sipping whiskey from tn. What a great Read, Great Story, Great writing, Great effort and the Cheaters get taken down a notch really hard! I loved it. Great Happy Ending. I really loved the Hospital Visit and the extra punch in the eye! LOL way to go! The throwing the cheating wife out! Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Ending too abrupt. But a good btb. Not usually my type of story but it worked here. He was principled and forthright and she killed his love for her. Full stop. Ironically I believe her that it was mediocre sex because she felt guilty and was drawn in by the illicit thrill, but then again that is one of the most shallow of reasons.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19698 months ago

I agree with others, needed more follow up to give voice to our assumptions (Bob divorced and renting an apartment, Claire humiliated and on leave for mental fatigue, humiliated to lose her marriage for two lame sessions of infidelity. Steven starts a romance with Sammi to help mellow the heartache... and to burn the ex-wife a little more with her ex-husband hooking up and marrying her sister.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I liked the story. I think he should have started up a relationship with Sammi. That should have been half the story.

BSreaderBSreader7 months ago
Finally

A real man.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story, very abrupt ending. Thanks for posting!

Just_WordsJust_Words6 months ago

I read it again and I still like it. I will admit that he left too many clues pointing back to him and I suspect the police will visit him soon, but that's reality and this is fiction where justice is paid out personally.

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Steve said it all, “Fuck off , you cheating bitch!” Old Bob got his arse klcked too. Great story. Unfortunately the old bi/cuck ic69Hunter was offended by the BTB. Bless his wormy little heart.

silverthorne16silverthorne165 months ago

Rather abrupt ending. Would have liked to have learned what ended up happening to the wife and boyfriend. Did the boyfriend skip town, afraid of more retribution? Did the ex-wife and boyfriend hook up later? What about more retribution on the wife? Aside from being divorced, it didn't seem like much happened to her. And the MC never had any hardcore proof. If the wife decided to challenge the divorce, which I would assume would have adultery named as a reason, there was no physical proof.

mfj77mfj775 months ago

Ending too short. Did the MC hook up with Sammi after the divorce? Would have liked to have seen some evidence collected for Bob's wife.

Good story but not great.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Just another cheating bitch. It would be interesting to see, if divorce laws were made to be fair to both parties, how much that would put a damper on the women who cheat. The more I read these stories, the more I understand why men don’t want to get married!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What a drunk asshole. I hate cheating too, but I couldn't really see why she loved him or wanted to be with him. Good riddance.

8796Porno8796Porno4 months ago
Tense plot -Thank you

Amazing story, I recommend to read it.

vanyevanye4 months ago

Well at least he didn't end up with the sister.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story, well written. I just wish the author wrote more at the end about Claire and how he left her with very little and she never recovered from it for the rest of her life. Of course, that is what I would have written. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good start. Mow where's the rest of it?

consulting91consulting913 months ago

Great story. I want to read the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Why do you authors always have the guy go into the bottle. Always to excess. It's an overused and pointless trope.

What other point I would like to make. One doesn't feel love and heart for the person that trashed him.

What he's feeling lost and loved for is the woman she used to be a woman to be The woman he thought she was. The woman he sees before him now is a doppelganger. She only looks like the person he used to love if you were starting out fresh and new. A woman like this who had never even date her. I like this cold cool calculating way i've exposing And then trashing her. Actually ruthless precise to the point and final.

MasterKoteMasterKote3 months ago

I wish the author would write new stories

Schwanze1Schwanze13 months ago

Anon the bottle is exactly right.

And why did he bother hiding at the driving range if he was going to hit him in the hospital?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great start, where is the rest?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Well, old Bob got his nuts thumped but Claire only got booted out of the house, so much for an epic BTB. Without any physical proof of her infidelity it's just his word against hers. The ending was kind of rushed and left us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Worse than terrible.

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorldabout 2 months ago

I like this limme, sory, this Brit, I understand him fully and completely. I would do and say exactly the same things.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

JD black label I’ll bet. A man after my own heart. Awesome story.

BSreaderBSreader9 days ago
I

Dislike these that make every wronged man an alcoholic.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Damn I miss good ole JD. Used to love kickin back with a blackjack neat or just doing BlackJack shots until you were nice and loose. Haven’t had one in about 36 years. Now that’s depressing. Excellent story. Five stars plus an invisible star for the choice of alcohol!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous