I Would Do Anything Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard footsteps approach the bathroom and then the two women putting me through all of this walked in. I was at a stage where I was not stroking my cock, it was far too sensitive. Sue and Claire both looked down at my steel erection and the pool of pre-cum that existed on my belly button. My balls were tight and my ass clenched around the butt plug to keep myself from cumming. Both wore huge smiles when they took me into their sight. Sue scooped up the pre-cum with her finger and brought it to my mouth, which I lovingly sucked off.

"Let's get you up and over to the loo. It's time for you to empty yourself." Each woman took me by an arm and helped me step over the edge of the tub and squat over the toilet. "Missy, you'll want to remove the plug carefully and squeeze your pussy tight to keep the floodgates from opening. When you do, sit yourself down and then slowly release the contents."

I reached around and ever so carefully pulled out the plug whilst combining to push the plug to get it out and squeeze the plug so as not to leak the contents. I had to concentrate. Finally, it was out. I set the relatively clean butt plug on the edge of the tub and then slowly let myself relax. The flow began with a torrent of water gushing from within. The cramping began to subside. It took more than a minute before everything was gone. I grabbed the toilet handle and looked up at Sue. With a smile, she nodded her approval. What a relief. I then stood and washed the plug again; stroking its length making sure to get it thoroughly clean as I was most likely going to have it in my mouth again.

"Claire, would you be so good as to step into the shower and then I'll follow afterwards." Claire took the hot water bottle, opened the shower stall door and stepped inside, leaving the door open, but out of my line of view. After a minute or so, she and Sue traded places until Sue stepped out with the bottle that strangely looked to be full again and hung it up.

Mistress spoke, "My dear, this next cleansing will be a special surprise. The liquid we will use for your douche has come from my and Madame Claire's bladder. I do hope you appreciate the personal touch."

If I understood correctly, she and Claire have just pissed in the water bottle and plan to now fill up my rectum with their urine. I must admit, I had heard of golden showers before, but this was a different twist. It certainly was new to me; then again, everything about this day was new to me. I was told to lie back down in the bath and assume the position. Claire took the nozzle in hand and once again put it to my mouth. When it entered, I began to once again suck on it.

"Claire dear, you may want to prime the line this time."

And with that, she unclipped the hose briefly and a mouthful of their combined urine flowed into my mouth. It was warm and tangy; knowing that it came from their pussies excited me. I swirled it around a little while and then swallowed it. I instinctively began to stroke my cock when Claire inserted the tip of the enema hose into my waiting pussy, I mean ass. The flow began to fill my insides and when it was finished, I opened my mouth and let my tongue out. When Claire approached with the butt plug, she had me lick it before sliding it in and out repeatedly. Then with a deep push and gag on my part, I was able to close my lips around the tapered section of the plug. Theoretically, I realised if I was made to, I could deep throat a cock the same size as me. Then another gag and she removed the butt plug with the rope of saliva. When she had the tube out and the plug in place, I was again at the peak of excitement. My face had pins and needles. I was in a daze. I felt sexually delirious. I was a wanton slut and play toy for them.

For the next fifteen minutes or so, I hardly touched myself. I didn't have to touch myself; I was so excited, so hard. I could hardly touch myself at all as I was ever so close exploding. The two beautiful women entered and again liked what they saw. This time, Claire scooped up the pre-cum I had made and brought it to my mouth. I opened and she placed sticky finger on my tongue and rotated it as if to wipe it off.

I was led to the loo and did as I had done last time; carefully remove the plug and keep the contents safely inside of me. I looked up at Sue, who again nodded her head and I slowly began to relax my muscles. This time was all liquid. I controlled the flow and it made me feel like a girl; sitting on the toilet to pee and the sound of it flowing from my pussy. My knees were wide apart and my feet arched, my little cock stood at attention, or was it my clit? I wasn't sure what I was... a man or a woman. I only knew I belonged to Sue. My eyes remained focused on her as I was finishing. I took some toilet tissue and wiped my pussy from the front. I watched as Sue nodded her head again and I flushed the loo. As I began to wash the butt plug for the third time, she told me that when I was finished, to bring it out into the living room, place it on the table and resume the position in the middle of the room, hands and knees, nose to the floor, arms outstretched before me.

Both women were in the guest room when I entered the living room. After setting the plug down on the table, I got into position. A quick look to the right and I saw it was just after 2:00 PM. A few minutes later, they emerged. I kept my head down.

"Well little one, since you enjoyed having your pussy stuffed, we're going to take it to the next level. And then we'll have another little test to proof you will do as I ask of you. Are you ready?"

"Yes Mistress, thank you. I won't let you down again, I..." I was cut off.

"We shall see. Knees apart, spread those lips and ready your pussy!"

Someone put a hand on the small of my back and I felt a cool slippery object pushing against me, I remembered to push back against it. As the insertion began, I felt the familiar stretching and it was nice. I had the other plug in and out of me so many times, I was already somewhat stretched by it. This new one must've been bigger, much bigger! My ass was now on fire as what had to be the widest part of it reached my sphincter. No, it kept stretching!

"Good girl, take it all for Mummy!" Sue spoke out.

Then, when I thought I could take no more, like a vacuum, it sucked into my ass and in place to stay. This time, the narrow bit felt like it was a tennis ball. I had a wet brow and was already exhausted.

"Are you ready for your test, little one?"

"Yes Mistress", I was able to reply.

"Do you like blow jobs, my dear? Specifically, deep throating?" I was asked.

How do I reply? "Um, yes Mistress... I do." What was I being tested for this time? Was I to get the blow job of my life and not be able cum? I couldn't imagine what it would be.

"Well then, I would like you to show me how much you like deep throating, by doing so to me." To her? What did she mean? "You may look up, my pet. Feast your eyes on my beautiful cock." To which I slowly looked at the gorgeous body before me with the magnificent breasts, but before my sight made it that high, a strange thing was protruding between her legs. Something like the one I had between mine, but it was a lot bigger. And a lot thicker. She stood before me, legs apart and stroking a nine inch strap on dildo. The shear picture of her was fascinating. She was wearing black sheer pantyhose and heels, a black plunging top that was also shear enough that I could tell she was still wearing her black bra. The strap on harness was also black, which made the contrasting flesh coloured cock stand out and look huge.

"You have fifteen minutes to get this cock all the way down your throat. Do so and you may feast your eyes upon my tits, maybe more. Maybe Claire's as well, who knows. But you have fifteen minutes, little one. Get to it."

Okay, I knew I could fit the smaller plug into my mouth, but John Holmes here? I gulped and reached out for it with my hand, my hand which could not close around it, not even close! With my tongue out, I held the cock upright and took the length of it in before licking the underside from base to tip. No, I had never sucked a cock before, nor a dildo or even a butt plug. That is, until today. I felt Claire's hands behind me, rubbing my shoulders as I prepared to open my mouth wide enough to take it in. With just the head in my mouth, my lips felt like my ass... stretched to their max.

With Claire's hands on my shoulders and now Sue's hands on my head, each coaxing me along, wanting me to succeed in sucking the cock before me, I began to do so with more earnest. And I wanted to please Mistress. I stroked her cock with my right hand and boldly placed my left hand on her bottom to pull her into my mouth. Her cheek felt so warm and exciting in my hand. I was moaning furiously trying to will it down my throat. I must've had half of it in, at least, I thought to myself.

"Don't let Mistress down!" I also thought to myself.

The gag reflex soon took effect, I couldn't help it. Mistress made a very deep push into my mouth and I couldn't take it. I pulled her out of me, making a gagging sound. Lots of little strings of saliva kept us connected. I continued to stroke her cock while I gathered the confidence to go there again and realised this saliva was much more slippery than before. It was like it came from somewhere deep in my mouth and my mouth was making this lubricant on its own. I slicked the head all up and gave it another try. I was moaning like a whore now, placing both hands on Mistress's fat bottom and pulling her close. Claire's hands was on the dildo, holding it straight so Mistress could plow my face and I allow her to with eagerness.

I opened my eyes to see about 2-3 inches remaining from the steel ring that held the dildo in place. I had 6-7 inches in my mouth. I stopped pulling her into me and quickly pulled my mouth off, again gagging, but using the slick saliva to lubricate more of her cock until it was glistening. I was so hot I was wishing it was a real cock that was about to explode and shoot cum all over my face and mouth.

"Three more minutes, my sweet girl. You're doing a wonderful job for Mommy, but you know the goal and you're ever so close." She looked down at me with a lustful look and continued, "c'mon now, suck all of Mommy's cock and then you can suck on her nipples. Let's go now, all nine inches, suck it. All of it now, suck all of Mommy's big, fat cock."

My cock was raging again. Into my mouth again, but this time I slowly lead it passed my lips, over my tongue and down my throat. I sat on my legs to get lower and try to take away the angle from the back of my throat. It seemed to help, as soon the only thing separating my lips from the base of her cock were two fingers from my right hand. I let go and again placed them on her bottom. My hands gripped her ass like I was gripping my own earlier when spreading it for her. I meant business and I think she appreciated my determination. Slowly her massive cock disappeared into my mouth, but it was no use. It bottomed out. I gagged, but wouldn't release the cock from my throat. I gagged again and then a third time and it popped out. My throat was sore and seemed to be stretched beyond belief. My breathing was erratic.

"I'm so sorry Mistress, I am..." and I began to sob at her feet. I really did want to please her. Yes, I also wanted to see her breasts, but it was becoming more than that now. I wanted to prove myself to her. Earn her trust, earn her respect. If she had a cock of my size, I could've sucked on it all day for her and deep throated it no problem. I looked up and said to her, almost pleading, "Mistress, your cock is just so big, so beautiful and so big. If it were closer to my size, I am sure I could please you and pass your test. Believe me, I know I failed and will not be given the opportunity to see your breasts, but if I could show you, I would.

"Claire, I think this slut would like to suck you off."

I turned my head and saw that Claire too, was donning a strap on. She stood there with a sly grin, lazily stroking it. This one was not quite so imposing, though it was still 6-7 inches long and thick, too. She stepped over, placed one foot on either side of me, grabbed my head and slowly forced her cock into my wanting mouth. Then she began to slide back out and then in again, starting a rhythm that soon had it glistening and shiny and slick. By the fifth stroke or so, I reached behind her and grabbed her ass, pulling her cock deep into my throat. Holding her there, she wiggled her ass and sighed. I let out a muffled moan.

She then pulled fully out of me and strings of slick lubricant made within my mouth drooped as she withdrew. I wrapped my hand around it and rubbed it all over until it was a slippery as it could be. I was ravenous. I wanted more, I needed more. She could see it and I could tell by her breathing that she enjoyed the power of it all.

She pulled me to her and this time began fucking my face, bottoming out with each stroke. She was truly aroused and I soon noticed why. I could smell her arousal through her stockings and then I opened my eyes when she picked up the pace and I could see on her back stroke that the strap on had another end on it that would have been inserted into her pussy. I could see skin through a tear in here stockings, so as to fit it in.

She began to wildly fuck my face. She hadn't the composure that Sue had displayed, no. She was now acting a bit more like me. I gripped her bottom harder, even began to rub and knead it. She was moaning louder now and then all of a sudden, she ceased up, holding my head with her cock buried in the back of my throat. I was moaning and running short of breath, squeezing her bum when she let out a scream and started thrusting in and out again faster and deeper than ever, maybe five or six more times before she finally withdrew from me and plopped onto the chair.

(to be continued...)

12