I Would Do Anything Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned to Earth to the sound of Claire's guttural moaning and the feel of her fake balls slapping against my own. My hands wanted to grab the walls like handles as I was being thrashed around violently by this woman literally fucking the shit out of me. The she stopped, fully seated in me, holding me tight against her groin and I felt her thighs quiver against mine. She began to shudder and fuck me again in very short strokes as she rode through her fifth orgasm of the day.

Claire pulled out from me and sat slumped on the lounge. She looked exhausted, yet thoroughly satisfied.

"Claire darling," Sue spoke up, smiling wickedly, "has it been that long dear? I do believe you're going to be coming around more often after today."

Claire took in a deep breath, "I'm not exactly ready to leave just yet, my dear. Remember, it's an all girl's weekend alone. Don't you worry about me."

Sue turned to me with a curious look. What other positions did I have in mind? Would I make it without cumming? Although I didn't need to, I slowly stroked my cock/clit as I looked deep into Sue's eyes. I was stalling as I tried to think of a new position for her to use me with. I looked up at the clock, it was nearly 3:30.

(to be continued)

12