I Would Do Anything Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whole experience was so sexy. The strap on in my ass/pussy, the other in my hand made it feel so dirty and kinky. Yet I felt so loved by these two women. I suppose I was giving them something they hadn't experienced for quite some time. In return, they had been giving me something I could have never imagined and I was wildly excited by it.

I was being smothered by two pairs of magnificent breasts, one pair in particular, I had been fantasizing about for ten years. Sue's breasts were absolutely fantastic, greater than what I could ever imagine. Soft, supple, even nourishing, insofar, as they provided food to my senses. The two women then wrapped their arms around each other and thus encased me between them as I continued to rock back and forth, riding my Mistress' big cock and stroking Madame's.

Sue pulled away some and asked me if I were ready to cum. I, of course, responded with an eager "Yes!" Claire then moved back from me as Sue pushed me away from her bosom and laid me down on my back. Claire immediately placed her cock on my lips, which I welcomed by opening my mouth wide and taking her in completely. Sue, with her 9" cock still stuffed all the way into my ass/pussy, wrapped her right hand around my cock/clit and began a very slow and methodical stroke. Her speed didn't matter though, as I was already so worked up that within a few seconds I was ready to blow. And when that feeling took over, Sue knew it.

"He's ready." was all she said.

And then I came, I mean I really came. The first and second stream hit me under the chin, while the 3rd and 4th made their way to my chest. While Sue seemed to be putting my pleasure first at this point, Claire was obviously going for another orgasm, so while I was cumming all over myself, I took hold of Claire's cock and stroked it at a frenzied pace while she fucked my face. By the time I unloaded on myself, she began to do likewise. Sue let go of my cock/clit and instead took hold of my hips and began to slam her big cock into me in a rigorous pace. She began to moan and I knew she had hit her spot, she was on the edge and so was Claire.

Claire swiped up as much of my cum as she could with her fingers and pulled out of me to rub it all over her cock before pushing it back down my throat. It wasn't long before each woman was in the throes of their own orgasm. And I was at the receiving end. I looked up and watched two magnificent pair of tits sway and wobble and move like nothing else. No, they didn't belong to a young girl in her twenties, they belonged to a pair of women in their fifties and each of them were hotter that hell AND fucking me to death.

When the orgasms subsided, I was again hard and ready for more. Sue looked down and upon seeing this, told me to finish it. "Cum for your Mistress, little one."

Both Claire and Sue pulled out of me and watched as I took hold of my cock/clit and began to stroke it, slowly at first. As I had just shot cum all over myself, I rubbed my hand on my belly and used the cum that was still there to lubricate my hand. My left hand squeezed one of my nipples, pinching it rather, to really feel the full effect. I looked at Sue and suddenly realized what it was that had been happening for the past many hours and what I was seeing and doing right then. She was there, topless with those breasts exposed for me to see. I had succeeded in following her task and was being rewarded with a full viewing of her wonderfully gigantic pair of breasts. I looked at them longingly, having dreamt of them for years and soon began to sob. I was stroking my cock/clit and began to opening cry. Claire reached down and stroked my face while Sue stroked my thighs.

"Cum for me, little one. Rub your clit for me and cum!"

Then, as I was crying, crying out of sheer happiness, my balls began to swell and my cock began to convulse. Although there wasn't much, as I had already orgasmed literally moments earlier, the feeling was no less orgasmic is all I could say. Claire placed an open hand under my cock/clit and caught all of my offering before feeding it to me, which I licked up hungrily.

I was spent and didn't remember Sue or Claire even leave the room, I must've fallen into a deep sleep. My emotional and physical well beings were exhausted. Although I fell asleep on them, I'm quite sure I had a smile on my face.

12