Ian's First Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow.. So that's what great sex feels like."

"Wow.. I guess so.. And we've still got the room for 15 hours."

That was the first part of the first night of my new career as a male escort. And there was still yet to come. But you can use your imaginations for that ;)

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

As a male escort, most of my clients are older than my 32 years. Some just want a quick fuck, no problem, others want more, I usually aim up. This one had been booked for 4 days, dinner suit, I must say I looked ok. I was told a lady named Shelley, yes it was who you think, wanted me to meet her at the 5 star hotel and escort her to a book presentation. I was taken up to her room and greeted by a very pretty young lady who sat me down and told me what was happening. I was to escort Miss Wintters down, she would give a presentation, there would be 60 guests, media, they expected no trouble but I was there for 2 reasons, to be near her wherever she went and to escort her to and from the function. You are not to drink or eat while you are there. Miss Wintters will be ready to leave in 15 minutes . I went and made sure I looked ok and waited. Miss Wintters came out in a long pale blue dress. She greeted me, please only refer to me as Miss Wintters, your name Sean, ok Sean it is. Lets go. The function was a success, tightly run, I noticed a few other celebrities, Miss Wintters was bubbly, a good function. I accompanied her back to her room, the young lady let us in.Siobhan, thank you, I may need you soon.. Sean, thank you, it went well, would you mind undoing my dress, I slid the zip down, thank you, please get comfortable, a drink if you like. I removed my jacket.She came back out, still in her nylons, sheer tights, a light coloured top holding up her naked breasts. I stood up, my hands to her breasts, gently kneading them, let me see you. This did not worry me, I have a thick 9 inches, I slowly undressed, teasing a bit, then stood straight up. Her hands circled my cock, ooh, like Gary, what a man he was. She moved back and sat down, come here, I moved over to her, her hand which was small, circled my cock, closely followed by her mouth. She certainly knew how to suck cock, she stopped, can you cum more than once, of course, mm, then I want your cum in my mouth, I want to taste you and she began sucking me again. She stopped, come on take off my tights and lay down, I did, she straddled my head, completely shaved, smelling very nice as her mouth circled my cock. She worked my cock, as my tongue worked her pussy, she had me, then took me over the edge, swallowing what I had to offer. She then moved off me, turning around, straddling my still hard cock and slid down on it, I watched her face as she managed to take it all, her eyes widened but she managed it, better than any other women I had fucked. I felt her tense, she shook and orgasmed, I kept still as she slumped over me. Oh, that was good, big boys always got me over. She picked up her phone, pushed a button, I heard a voice, Siohban you are needed. She walked in, wow, my cock went straight back up, naked, heels, help me up, she grabbed her arms and got up. beauty isn't it, prepare my derriere, I haven't had one like that there since Errol, oh how he loved my derriere. Siobhan left and came back with a large bottle, Miss Wintters got on her knees as the lovely Siobhan licked and sucked and fingered her anus. Ok, get him ready, she moved over to me,sshh, and her mouth covered my cock, put plenty of lube on him, she kept sucking me, ok get him over here. Now, get down here, Siobhan lay down, her face under Miss Wintters, that's it taste it as she began licking her pussy. My cock was like an iron bar, come on big boy, Errol me, I positioned my cock against her anus and eased into her, again she took me, I began fucking her, it felt like a tight pussy and she quickly had 3 orgasms as Siobhan worked her pussy. I kept hitting against something, I had experienced it before, the entrance to her colon, I could not get that last inch into her. I felt her next orgasm and as she had it, I pushed hard, her colon opened and the head of my cock felt like It was in a tight tube. I stayed there, she bucked, screamed and passed out, Siobhan was concerned, I eased slowly out. Siobhans face was soaked, she just peed on me, is she ok. She was breathing, yes shes fine. I think I need to clean up, Siobhan said through here, we both ran water and a nice shower gel over us, she cleaned me, my cock stayed hard, she leaned over the large counter, offering her shaved pussy. I eased into her, not easy but after a slow start I was soon banging her wet pussy, she felt really good but got anxious and told me to stop, better give that to her, so we went back out and I parted Miss Wintters bottom and pushed back into her and she responded, oh Errol, so big Errol, I love your cock in my derriere, fill me, fill me and she fell forward again, my cock out. Siobhan knelt on the bed, took my cock in her mouth, tell me when you are going to cum , it wasn't long, now. she moved back and aimed my cum over Miss Wintters bottom and back, covering her. You should go now, I dressed and left.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting storyline

I enjoyed this story and think it's a commendable first effort. The story is engaging and unusual and I wasn't put off by the odd typo. Editing your own work is hard (I haven't mastered it yet!) so do find an editor to work with if you can.

Keep writing x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

My first time as an escort was to a wedding,i was 28.I got the taxi and went to the hotel,met Jodi in the foyer,i am Raymond,we went up to the wedding.Jodi looked to be in her 50s, tall, slim,she was a relative of the bride.I looked after her during the wedding,it was good,we danced,after the speeches she said she would like to go to her room,we entered and she took off her dress,told me to undress and said it was her first time with an escort,how does it work,i told her that whatever she wanted.She looked at me and said well,i moved to her,holding her pulling her pantyhose down as i took her breast in my mouth,lowering her to the bed,moving down to her pussy, licking,sucking until she tensed and orgasmed.As i slowly licked her i put on a condom and as i moved up she opened her legs and with one thrust i entered her, moving in and out until she wrapped her legs around me pulling me in,orgasming as i also came.I moved back,should we not get back to the wedding,she dressed,i noticed she did not put her panties back on.The dancing was happening,then the final speeches,as we sat at the table,i placed my hand on her leg,moved it slowly up until my finger was gently moving just inside her very wet pussy,then on to her clit,slowly until she tensed and clamped her legs over my hand.Finally the bride and groom left and she said lets go,up to her room,in the lift with 5 others i stood behind her my hand up her dress,she didnt move.Once inside, i undressed,she knelt on the bed,all fours,again the condom,then i moved behind her and pushed deep into her,she was so wet,as i fucked her i moved my finger around her anal entrance,then pushed it just inside,she pushed back,i pushed my finger in further,she held still and said do it to me there.I pulled back,put one big blob of lube onto her hole and positioned my cock and slowly entered her until i was just inside and then grabbing her hips,pulled her back onto me until i was deep inside her arse,then slowly fucking,building up until i was fucking her fast and hard,her pussy juices splashing,i pulled out,took my condom off,turned her around,her choice now,she chose to take my cock in her mouth and just as she did i shot my cumm into her throat.She lay back,her legs apart,please lick me,i started at her pussy,moved to her arse,and again her legs clamped around me as she orgasmed.I got up and showered and left.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Okay here is your feedback

No matter what the reason there is always time to proof read your work. There were some simple spelling issues that would have been caught on one look over. And the grammar of several sentence actually stop my flow of reading thus killing my mood. Unless this was a dying wish or you needed this out for someone's birthday, always make time to correct, correct, correct. There are many editors here all looking to help improve your words. Now I understand that you are not American so there are word usage and grammar that is different from mine; still I have read more than enough Aussie and UK work to see that these are actual errors. Please, please, please get an editor.

That said...I love the male POV when he is not a sill sissy or an alpha douche bag. (Don't get me wrong I still read stories from sissy/alpha's POV and they can be quite enjoyable.) I real enjoy a male POV when he is seriously giving and taking equally during sex. Perhaps this character can continue w/more of his adventures; as well as Erm...Jane. Why is she getting an escort if she just had anal sex a few weeks b/4? Was that w/an escort too? You say the curves are in all the right places, than why does she need an escort? Is she older? Why did Ian get into this business? How did he get started? If you just want to write stroke pieces you are going a fine job, just clean it up. If you want to develop stories than you have a great intro with Ian/Jane.

It a soild story and one that I hope continues. I'll be looking for more of your work. Thank you for sharing.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Snowed In with the Boss Getting snowed in with the bitch boss turns into a surprise.in Erotic Couplings
The Inheritance Ryan suddenly inherits his Uncle's fortune and his Assistant.in Romance
HOT SHOTS: M.I.L.F Spring Break Loses his virginity to his girlfriend's mom.in Mature
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Milf for Hire! Nick finds out what his friend's mother really does for work.in Mature
More Stories