Ian's Wild Twin Sister

Story Info
Ian and Anna have some wild fun.
2.5k words
4.17
43.3k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first time writing an erotic story. If you find any errors or elements that I can improve please let me know below. All characters in this story are at least 18 years old.

*****

It was my senior year of high school and prom was just around the corner. I still did not have a date yet. My twin sister, Anna, reassured me that I would find a date soon and that it wasn't a big deal. All the girls that I wanted to ask either already had dates or weren't planning to go to prom. Easy for Anna to say that it wasn't a big deal. All the boys adored her. She was definitely going to get asked out. Anna had a petite build wrapped under a tight layer of smooth, pale skin, yet also had a juicy plump ass, giving her figure a curvier shape. Anna was a little shorter than I was and shared the same brownish blonde hair, pale skin tone, and eyebrows as me though my hair was slightly darker and my eyes were always described as being more masculine due to being more sunken in.

All of my friends wanted to fuck my sister, but none of them were successful. I don't blame them for wanting to. My sister was, without doubt, prettier and sexier than most girls at my school. Sometimes, I thought about how unlucky I was to be Anna's twin brother. I wasn't supposed to be imagining what my sister looked like naked or checking out her body when she wasn't looking. It was wrong, but I can't always help myself. My friend, John Parsons or Jack, as everyone would call him, would sometimes catch me staring and tease me.

"You want to fuck her, don't you?" Jack would usually say.

I would always respond with the same excuse. "No...I thought I saw a spider on her leg or something."

"Sure you did, Ian. Always so horny, especially around your sister."

"Ha ha. Very funny, I get it. My middle name is Hornberg. You made that stupid joke like a million times. It's annoying. And my sister doesn't make me horny."

Jack chuckled a little. "You know, you're a lucky guy."

"Why's that?"

"You get to see her naked, don't you?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't twins share the same bed and take showers together?"

"What? No. They don't. That's just a stereotype."

"Whatever." Jack said, nonchalantly. "You're sister is really hot. You know that right?"

"Yes, I know. I'm guessing you want to fuck her?"

"You bet I do. I'd fuck your sister even if I were her brother."

"What the hell, man?"

"What? You probably would as well. In fact, why haven't you yet? You're a big guy. And I've seen the size of your package down there. No way, any girl could resist that thing."

"I know...it's just...it's wrong, ok? I'm Anna's brother, I can't just fuck her even if I wanted to."

"But do you want to?"

"...No."

"I believe you. I bet you just want to shove your cock down your sister's throat, don't you?!" Jack said, laughing hysterically.

Damn it. I hate it when Jack talks about these things. It's always so complicated. Don't get me wrong, I don't exactly hate Jack. He's actually a really nice guy, but it's just that he can be an unbearable ass sometimes. But right now, as much as I hated to admit it, he wasn't entirely wrong.

"Well, joke's on you too." I said, trying to shut him up. "You said you wanted to fuck Anna even if you were her brother."

"But I'm not." Jack said, still laughing. "You are. So it's wouldn't be wrong if your sister and I fucked."

"I doubt Anna would want to fuck you even if you weren't her brother."

"She just might."

"What do you mean?"

"I asked out Anne yesterday for prom and she said yes."

After four years of relentless teasing, this was the equivalent of rubbing salt to my wounded heart. It was not the fact that Anna had a date that irritated me. I was actually happy for her, in that regard. But how could Anna say yes to such an obnoxious guy, like Jack? She could have literally any guy in our school and she agrees to go with the one guy who would probably rub it in my face everyday. Why would Anna do this to me? She wouldn't have done this to me if we were younger. I was closer, then, to Anna. As twins, we were nearly inseparatable. The both of us played together, slept in the same bed, and bathed together. We were each other's best friend. We gave each other advice and were there for each other whenever one of us was down. This all changed in middle school when our parents decided to separate me from Anne. I gradually grew more distant from her. By high school, Anna seemed like nothing more but a lost childhood memory to me.

Afterschool, by the time I got home, I was extremely upset. Jack really got to me this time. I went inside my room. I could only think about Jack and Anna. Vivid images of Jack sticking his cock inside Anna flashed through my mind. It should have been me. Why did I have to be Anna's brother? It was just not fair. Normally, I would stroke my cock to release some steam, but the thought of Anna's naked body getting fucked filled me with some primal lust. Masturbating was not enough to satisfy me if someone else got to fuck me sister. Disregarding caution, I decided that I was going to wait until Anna came home from water polo practice and fuck her. Being so desperately horny and angry, I could not think of anything else but Anna's plump soft ass against my crotch. I imagined Anna coming home with her curvy smooth body, wrapped in her tight water polo swimsuit. I had been to one or two of her games, so I knew what she looked like in her swimsuit. The outline of her small breasts were visible through her swim suit. Her long and toned legs would be in full display.

I heard the door to the house open and some footsteps. It had to be either Anna. My parents usually did not come home until 5 or 6 pm. I came out of my room to find Anna putting down her bags on to the table. The sweet sight of Anna was able to quill my frustration a little, but I was still just as horny though. Anna was wearing her usual grey mini wrap skirt, that did not cover more than just her upper thighs, along with her white tank top that covered her small, petite frame. I wanted to grab Anna by her thin cute hips and tear off her clothing before making love to her, but I knew if I did something so abrupt like that, it would frighten Anna and cause her to resist my advances. I could feel the tension building inside of me, ready to erupt. I was doing everything I could to control myself. I quickly went behind the kitchen island to not allow the bulge forming between my legs be seen.

"Ian, you look tensed." Anna remarked, noticing my body language. "Doing a bit too much homework lately?"

"...Yes" I lied. "No water polo practice?"

"Yeah. It got cancelled."

I nodded in response to her answer. Anna then turned around to go to her room. I was partly relieved that Anna did not talk to me longer to catch my erection, but I was also disappointed things did not escalate from there. As Anna walked away, I could see her round juicy ass through her skirt. I needed to fuck her. I was surprised at how long I was able to hold myself back. I could not wait any longer. I walked over to Anna and grabbed her pale bare arm. Instinctively, she turned around.

"Is something wrong?" She began.

But I wasn't listening to what Anna was saying. I simply stared at her slender wet lips move. All I could think about was how it would feel with her sweet lips around my cock. Without saying a word, I leaned in and kissed her lips. Anna just gasped breathing heavily. Her face instantly turned red.

"Ian,...we...What if Mom and Dad finds out?" She said, almost lost in her own words.

"They won't." I said as I kissed Anna again.

This time, I pressed my body against her body against the wall. I had finally done it. I had kissed my own sister. I did not care if someone was watching or what they thought. I wanted to fuck my sister. I pulled myself back to give myself and Anna some air to breathe and then to my surprise, Anna kissed me back with just as much passion and lust. Her nimble hands crawled through my body and took off my shirt. I grabbed Anna's ample hips and pressed her crotch against my crotch, feeling her gentle warmth.

"Let's go to my room." Anna whispered into my ear intentfully.

I grabbed Anna by both her legs and carried her little body to her room as our tongues explored each other's mouths. I lied down onto the bed with Anna on top, straddling me. While on top of me, she gave me a dirty grin before taking her tank top. She wore a grey bra, covering her small soft tits. I took off my shirt before I helped undo her bra, exposing her dark perky nipples, that contrasted greatly with her pale milky skin. I never really did notice that though Anna was quite thin, she was also quite toned. The outlines of her abs were present on her flat stomach. Anna moved down and undid my pants before throwing aside. My cock was already exposed, poking through the fly of my briefs. Anna tore my briefs off, leaving me completely naked and wrapped her little, nimble fingers around my excited member and slowly retracted my foreskin. Even with both hands, Anna's hands only, at most, covered two thirds of my cock. She spitted out a string of saliva onto my exposed head before spreading it out with her soft flexible tongue. She eyed me intentfully.

"You have a nice cock." Anna said sweetly, almost giggling.

Anna took my cock into her mouth. She engulfed about just half my cock. I could feel the tip of my head poking the back of her throat. Her mouth, being already small, felt tight around my engorged shafted. I leaned by head back, moaning as my sister bobbed her head up. I wanted Jack to this. I wanted him to see me fucking his prom date. I wanted him to see me fucking my sister's mouth. I didn't care about what he thought. I just wanted to see the shock on his face. This further heightened my lust. I grunted hard in pleasure like a wild animal. Anna got up and began undoing her skirt

"My turn." She said, forcing my head down.

I took off Anna's panties, the last piece of clothing on her. Her tight small pussy was red and swollen, with some fluid leaking out. I stuck my tongue, entering my sister and explored her vaginal walls.

"Fuck, you feel so good." Anna shrieked.

As I moved my tongue around, exploring Anna on the inside, my hands cupped her soft ass and moved through her body feeling every detail of her body. Anna's skin was soft like pillow, but I also noticed that Anna felt quite muscular. Her strong lean thighs pressed the sides of my head together. Under her soft fleshy ass was hard lean muscle. Already intoxicated with the taboo I was committing, the thought of Anna's hardened water polo body excited me even more. I wanted Anna to make love to me forcefully. I wanted her to tame me like some animal. I got up and pushed Anna flat onto her back. Looking at my sister straight in the eyes, I slowly slid my package inside my sister. We both let out a loud moan of ecstasy, taking our time to enjoy the moment. My sister was tight upon entering. Her warm flesh welcomingly hugged my cock as I slid in and out.

"This is so wrong." Anna said, gasping. "But fuck, this so hot. Don't you dare stop, Ian."

I gradually pumped my hips faster, growing lowly like an animal building up speed and about to chase its prey.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." Anna cried out.

Waves of pleasure tingled through my penis and abdomen. Anna held onto me tightly, clawing her fingers onto my back as she orgasmed. I must admit, at this point I was tiring out. My hips were getting sore, but Anna, wanting more, pushed me down onto my back back and straddled me in a cowgirl position. Anna grabbed both of my wrists, pinning me down onto the bed as she grinded her hips against mine. Anna moaned and shrieke loudly one orgasm after another.

"Fucking say you love fucking your sister's pussy." Anna commanded.

"I love...fucking my sister's pussy. Oh fuck, fuck." I cried out, drunk with pleasure.

"Say you love making your sister scream."

"I love making you...oh fuck...I love..."

I could barely speak out the words. At this point, Anna hands were on my chest, pressing down hard. Anna was stronger than she looked and she was messing around with me. Each time, I tried stating the sentence, Anna pressed down onto my chest, causing me to cough and moan. I loved it. I was going to reach my orgasm soon. I did not know how long I would last. My scrotum tighten, Anna was grinding against me really fast. I could not keep it back any longer. The pressure in my pelvis was building.

"I...I'm...going to cum.." I said, gasping.

Anna nodded and quickly pulled my penis out of her pussy and pressed her pelvis against the base of my penis so that my semen oozed out onto my stomach. Anne slurped my cum clean from stomach before swallowing like a good girl and lying down beside me.

"That was fun." I said still catching my breath.

"Yeah." Anna agreed. "I might need new bed sheets. You're sweating like crazy."

"Am I?" I said looking at my armpits. "I can't wait to tell Jack what I did."

Anna turned to look at me with a dead serious expression. "Why would you do that?"

"He's taking you to prom, isn't he? He'd be shocked that I fucked his prom date."

"Ian, Jack's not taking me to prom."

I then realized Jack was fucking around me when he told me that he was taking Anna to prom. Shit, I must not have been thinking straight. He really got to me real good this time.

"Fuck." I said out loudly.