Ibis Budget Room 136 Pt. 01

Story Info
Fiona & Alice hit the town to invite men to a special party.
8.4k words
4.4
28.7k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILowner
MILowner
1,177 Followers

I came downstairs about half ten to the smell of coffee and was pleasantly greeted by a naked Fiona handling me a cup of the strong stuff.

"How are the holes of yours?" I asked before taking a swig of coffee that I needed badly.

"A little sore from whoring for you last night owner," she said honestly.

"Good, you did well," I said to Fiona and watched she tried hard not to smile but the right corner of her mouth twitched upwards and her delight at being praised by me pleased me.

I walked past her in to the kitchen to where Alice was cooking what smelt like bacon, naked of course as per the house rules, god these whores were well trained. I walked up behind Alice who failed to her me over the radio and jumped when I pressed my body against hers.

"Morning owner, your sandwich will be ready soon," she said turning the three rashers over cooking it just the way I like.

"How's your holes young whore?" I asked her the same question as her mother.

"My pussy is sore and my jaw aches badly owner," she said.

"You did well young whore," I said walking away.

Unlike her mother Alice didn't smile or show that my praise pleased her, well not yet anyway. We all ate breakfast and lazed around in front of the sofa until midday when I began to get restless. Fiona had looked across at me a few times, she knew the signs when I was bored and she also knew that when I was bored my mind started to wander.

After another half an hour or more I was craving some excitement, I wanted to see my whores doing what they did best, I wanted to get Alice conditioned as quick as possible so that she knew if I wanted her to whore every day then that's what she'd do.

"I'm bored whores," I said looking at them both sat on the sofa with their feet touching in front of them but their knees splayed well apart. I loved just being able to look over and see my two neatly trimmed cunts staring back at me.

"Are my whores holes too sore to take some cock today?" I said looking at them both.

They thought about for a moment, probably wondering if I meant my cock or some other strangers, then Fiona spoke first. I expected this as Alice was still learning the ropes on how to properly behave.

"Yes owner my holes are always ready to take cock," she said, clearly pleased with herself that she'd answered first.

I let my gaze drift to Alice who begrudgingly agreed with her mother but with a lot less enthusiasm, that apprehension she still had would soon disappear the more she whored for me.

"Good, upstairs then and get ready," I saw Alice's face drop when she realised that it probably wasn't going to be my fat cock she'd be getting in the comfort of her own home, but more than likely some strangers god knows where. "Short skirts, crutch less knickers, tight blouses and heels for you both," I said and turned back to the TV.

They both got up and headed upstairs to get ready for another trip out they knew nothing about, I knew where I'd take them during the day of course and in the gear I had told them to wear they would certainly get a lot of unwanted attention.

I chucked some clothes on and came out as Alice came from her room, "Perfect," I said and followed her downstairs. Fiona was already there waiting on the sofa sat as she was before so that I could see her meaty cunt flaps poking invitingly between the hole of her crutch less white knickers.

"Fucking fantastic," I said my eyes lingering on her gorgeous pussy. Alice's knees fell apart beside her and my eyes swung left and again I was greeted to the site of her tight young pussy on full display between the fabric of her black crutch less knickers.

We headed of in the direction of the larger city , not the small town where they had whored the previous night but the bigger city, the one with the recently refurbished shopping complex, cinema and eating places. The one that would be crammed full of people on a afternoon, the one crammed full of cock.

I pulled up in the new multi-story complex that quite frankly was a bloody rip off to park, but from all the money Fiona had earned working for Francis it didn't bother me enough not to park there. I went to the busiest floor and drove round and round until I got a spot, I wanted this floor because I wanted the one where most people parked so they'd be seen more.

I turned in my seat and looked at them both, god they looked fucking incredible, I could've fucked um both right then on the bonnet.

"Right here's what's going to happen, don't worry I want be making you do anything that'll get you arrested," I said as to apprehensive faces stared back at me. "We're just going to have a bit of fun, well the strangers I select will be having most of the fun," I laughed.

"Its 2pm now and were going to spend the next five hours walking around the town, visiting a few shops, showing you off. Of course during those five hours I'll be giving you two some specific instructions, you'll follow them instructions to the letter do you understand?" I said looking both in the eye.

"Yes owner"

"Yes owner," they both said at very similar times.

"Also we won't be going home tonight either, from her were going to go to the Ibis budget hotel and book us some rooms, the reason for that will become apparent later and although you look like a couple of dumb whores I'm sure you can work out what the rooms might be for?" I laughed as they sat listening to me.

They never replied to me as it wasn't really a question anyway so I just continued, "You'll follow me to the hotel to get the rooms but from then on you walk ahead of me at all times so I can see the looks you receive," I then looked directly at Fiona to address her specifically.

"You'll be my point of contact as my senior whore; I'll text your phone with instructions. Some will be for you and some will be for the young whore and some might be for you both, if any instructions come through for the young whiore you are to speak them and both of you follow them to the letter, is that clear?" I said holding Fiona's gaze.

"Loud and clear owner," Fiona said.

I looked at Alice, "Loud and clear owner," she said.

Twenty minutes later we were stood outside the Ibis budget with two key cards for rooms 134 and 136. I'd asked for rooms that were adjoining and been up to check them out, the beds were backing on to each other and as the hotels name said budget I was pleased with the paper thin walls.

"Here's the key card to your room," I said to Fiona giving her number 134, "Don't lose it and remember the number both of you, you might be giving that room number out later," I laughed.

"Right lead the way whores, head back to the shopping centre and enter on the top floor, travel up on the escalators, make sure you get on in front of a man or a group of men and stand with your legs apart," were the first and only set of verbal instructions.

I followed about 10 metres or so behind at all times and smiled to myself every time some blokes passed them and then me, up to know I'd heard that they would get ruined, fucked, called whores and slags and we'd only walked for a few minutes.

We approached the escalators at the far end of the outdoor area and I saw them begin to look around and then hang about talking until two young lads of about 19 headed towards the moving stairs. Fiona and Alice boarded and were about six steps ahead of the lads and about nine ahead of me.

I could see between their legs so the view the lads had must've been incredible and I laughed as they nudged each other laughed amongst them whispering. When Fiona and Alice reached the top I'd told them to turn right and enter the complex and then go and stand looking over the rail.

I stood about seven yards away and scanned the lower and upper floors just as they were, I looked around at the people passing behind us and noticed about 75% of the men were noticing my whores. It wasn't hard they were the only ones in the centre that were dressed like they belonged on a street corner.

Across the way directly opposite where we were standing was the well know shoe store Schuh, every woman like shoes I thought so what better place to send one of them for a bit of early exhibitionism.

I text Fiona, 'Send the young whore in to Schuh, tell her to select four pairs of shoes and try them on, tell her to make sure it's a male assistant and he helps her put them on her feet, knees eight inch apart'

I then heard Fiona tell Alice and she hesitantly tottered over getting stares as she did, we could see in and we watched her pick four pairs up and approach a geeky looking kid. He didn't know where to look as he clocked her tight blouse and visible nipples but he eventually left to go to the store room.

Alice sat on a square stool and looked scared to death as she waited, the boy returned five minutes later with four boxes and put them beside Alice on the stool, there was a brief exchange and then the assistant dropped to his knees in front of her and pulled the boxes down beside him.

By the time he lifted his head Alice had parted her legs and he was now only twelve or more inches away from her exposed cunt. His stare held for a good fifteen seconds before he returned from his trance and began fumbling around at her feet. He kept glancing back up between her legs almost every minute which slowed him down on putting the new shoes on.

Alice spent almost twenty five minutes on display to the assistant and by the time she returned her face was beet red, embarrassment and humiliation etched all over it. It was actually quite difficult trying to think of things I could subject my whores too. I was winging it, the last thing I wanted was to get either arrested but I had a huge urge to show them off.

I text Fiona, 'walk along the top level to the far end then back along the bottom, use the escalator as before to come back up top and stand back in this spot'

She checked her phone and they headed off, on parade. I followed behind taking in all the attention they got on their loop of the complex before returning to the spot opposite the shoe shop Schuh.

I text Fiona, "Your turn old whore, try on four pairs with assistance from the same man that young whore flashed, knees eight inch apart so he get to see you beautiful pussy and before you leave invite him to room 136 after eight tonight'

Like Alice Fiona selected four pairs of shoes and hung back allowing someone else to be served by the female assistant so that she could pounce on the young lad as soon as he was free. Fiona selected the same seat on the end of the row of stools so that she was within my eye line as she waited.

Five minutes later the young lad returned carrying four boxes with an extra spring in his step, and I smiled to myself. Not only were my whores making me happy but they were bringing happiness to many men. And this young lad was about to get his second dose of the day.

They exchanged some sort of dialogue and it seemed more jovial than when Alice approached him, then again Fiona was more experienced at this sort of thing, she'd been doing it for two years now. Every time I saw her in front of a stranger it still made my cock twitch knowing she was doing it because I'd told her too.

The lad dropped down as he had with Alice and opened the first box, I watched him slip off Fiona's heel and slip on the other shoe and then lift his head to ask Fiona if it felt ok. His head stopped with a jolt as it did forty minutes earlier.

I imagined his eyes locked on to Fiona's meaty lips protruding through the purpose built opening, his stare held and only when Fiona spoke did he continue slipping her feet in to the new shoes one after the other.

After he'd packed away the last shoe that Fiona never intended to buy I saw her ask him something and then he gave her a pen and a piece of paper from his pocket. She scribbled something down and handed it all back to him and then got up and walked out.

Cock number one was invited.

Earlier on as I observed Fiona and Alice walking back down the bottom level to the escalator as instructed I noticed two men, maybe lads following not far behind. They'd followed them up the escalator and been treated to a wonderful view before hovering around on the rail just beside me.

Oblivious that we were together I'd happily stood listening to them talking about all the things they'd like to do to my whores. They'd just watched Fiona in the store and now they were even more convinced my whores were game.

They guessed right and I wasn't one to disappoint.

After standing beside them and seeing them more closely I'd of said they were mid-twenties at most, both were approaching six feet tall and looked as if they worked out as they looked in good shape.

I text Fiona who was stood less than five feet from me, 'I've spent the last ten minutes listening to all the things these two lads beside me would like to do to you and Alice'

My second text followed slightly after and read, 'both approach them but only old whore will speak, speak loud enough so that I can hear, get straight to the point and invite them to 136 after eight, if they ask anything tell them you and your daughter are having a party and thought they looked like fun'

Fiona recited it to a tee and the lads were putty in her hands and readily agree to the invite and walked off with huge grins on their faces.

Cock numbers two and three were invited

"Get walking whores," I said as I stepped closer to Alice, who in turn tugged her mother's arm and headed off further in to the complex. Both walked slowly, a request I'd made some time ago as it made them feel even more uncomfortable as people had longer to ogle them, but I loved it.

As we walked down between the shops dodging hurrying shoppers I spotted a man on his own looking in the window of La Senza on the corner. He looked around Fiona age late thirties, early forties and seemed to be scanning underwear, maybe for his wife or girlfriend, maybe a mistress.

Anyway it gave me an idea and I text Fiona, "Stop a minute whores' and they did. My second text landed and I watched Fiona read it and then began speaking to Alice relaying the instructions. Which were, "See the man looking in the La Senza window, young whore has thirty minutes to send me a picture from your phone with three of his fingers in her cunt, time started,"

She read the instructions out to Alice and I saw her face drop and she glared over at me, I held her stare until she lowered her eyes and headed over towards the man.

'Follow when they leave,' I text Fiona.

As Alice approached the bloke seemed to finish up and walk away briskly and poor Alice had to move quickly, she walked as fast as she could and then shouted excuse me loudly, stopping four people ahead of her including the target.

She pointed at him and the others looked her up and down with contempt and carried on their day. The man looked even more confused and it was clear he didn't recognise the scantily clad female approaching him.

I'm not sure what or how Alice asked the man but the look of amazement and confusion soon turned to one of lust and opportunity and with smirk the size of a Cheshire cat he took Alice round the slender waist and led her off back up the complex.

Fiona followed them and I followed her until we turned left at the signs showing toilets. As I turned the corner I saw him pushing Alice inside one of the baby changing family rooms and then the occupied indicator flicked to in use in red letters.

There were some sofas along the right hand wall so sat and told Fiona to sit at the opposite end from me with her knees eight inch apart at all times.

We wanted for Alice as the people went about their day, Fiona's face I'd noticed had flushed somewhat as more people than she hoped were using the facilities and more than she hoped had saw the honey pot between her open legs.

But like a good whore the embarrassment and humiliation didn't deter her from obeying my instructions.

Alice had been in the company of the stranger for seventeen minutes, eleven of them minutes had been spent in the baby changing room. It was at this point my phoned bleeped alerting me to a message which I quickly opened.

The picture was obviously being taken by the man as Alice's hands were visible; it showed her with her left foot up on the closed toilet seat and the other on the floor wide enough apart so that her skirt had ridden up.

A hairy right arm was extended towards her and between her legs and then it showed her pussy stretched around three chunky fingers side by side knuckle deep in her hole. Her cunt looked soaked and I assumed the stranger had used the bulk of the eleven minutes fingering her.

The grimace on her face let me know that the fingers were filling her nicely and she still had another thirteen minutes. He didn't use the thirteen minutes though as he came out five minutes later looking very satisfied with himself and sucking three of his fingers.

Alice sheepishly followed a moment later and saw me but gave no indication we knew each other. When Fiona saw her she looked at me and I nodded and she got up and walked with Alice towards the far exit past Mcdonalds.

We exited the complex and stopped by a phone box as I decided where to go. It was getting towards four o clock already and town was starting to thin out as it moved from shopping time towards drinking time.

I preferred this time as it would be easier to spot targets and there was always the odd early group out on the piss so I was happy about my chances. I told them to head off down the little road on the left down the side of the complex, heading towards the rougher part of town.

This street lead from the clock tower area of the city where six streets met, one of them being the one Fiona and Alice were heading down now. Rough pubs lined the street at the top to the middle and then came three clubs in a small area.

Takeaways were opening up getting ready and the normal shops were closing up and getting prepared to lock down the shutters. At the bottom of this road and to the left was the cities bus station and where I was heading.

But we didn't make it that far as a rough man standing outside a pub shouted something across the street at my whores.

"You looking for some cock sluts!?" he half shouted and slurred.

Little did he know they were but only when told by me who had observed the heckle and had immediately pulled out my phone

'Stop' i text and they did almost opposite the main across the pedestrianized street. This seemed to imply his heckling had done the trick and he began walking across the street swigging his nearly empty pint glass.

'Tell young whore to ask him what he has to offer' and from my position on a nearby wall pretending to be on the phone I heard Alice say, "What's on offer old man?"

"I've got plenty to offer you young missy," he said stepping up real close and blatently looking both up, and down. The smirk that spread across his face told me he appreciated what he saw.

I text Fiona again, "Both go in the pub for one drink with him in that time I want a picture of his cock in young whores mouth, tell her his come is to be taken on her bare tits, as for you, you old whore I'll give you your task once inside.'

She handed Alice the phone and I saw her face drop, more importantly Fiona had breached my rule. Once Alice had read the message and handed the phone back to Fiona they began heading towards the bar much to the old drunk's amazement.

Inside was awful; it was a dingy little place that was in drastic need of a makeover. The walls were all damaged and the carpet was shredded or non-existent in places. I spotted them at the bar and saw they now had two drinks in front of them; it looked like two pints of a fruity cider.

There were about six other people in the pub, all men and all over fifty I guessed. Nearly all seemed pissed or very nearly pissed and it seemed to of gone awfully quiet now there were three unseen faces in their pub, especially two fit woman dressed like tarts.

MILowner
MILowner
1,177 Followers