Ibizan Hedonism Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma leaned back, pulling her shoulders back as she did so and finally presenting her breasts to me. They were magnificent. The nipples stood proud and I couldn't help but lean in to take one in my mouth. She gasped as I did so, arching back further and pressing herself against my erection. I could feel the heat from her as she started to grind herself against me. I let my hand fall to the waist band of her bikini. Emma pushed me away

"Not here." she said, and with that she was up and away into the sea, heading back to the boat. I followed quickly.

I chased as quickly as I could. I was just short of catching her as she made the boat and the small rear deck used to store a dinghy or to swim from. She was quickly up onto the deck and I followed not far behind. She took the steps 2 at a time and was about to head inside the lounge area.

"STOP!" I shouted, "No wet clothes inside, especially sea water." Emma looked back at me, shock on her face. "Sorry, plays havoc with the chrome and wood inside."

"Ah, then what are we to do?" she said. face softening.

"I normally just strip off here." I tugged at the edge of my short, before deciding to throw caution to the wind and remove my shorts. Emma's eyes glanced down quickly before coming back to meet my eyes. She bit the corner of her bottom lip before turning away from me to face the door into the lounge.

"You'd better help me with these then."

I walked slowly up to her not sure if the midday sun or the tension of the situation was making me hot. Standing behind her, I took her wrists and lifted her arms from her sides to above her head and placed them either side of the door way. As I did this I used a foot to part her feet, leaving her in the prone position as if she was about to be frisked by the police. The whole movement brought our bodies together and as I continued to hold her wrists, I kissed her neck.

Emma arched her head backwards, opening the soft skin of her cheek and neck to me. My lips caressed her neck, sending shivers down her spine. She pushed her hips back to grind her butt against me. My arousal was very clear and the cleft of her cheeks seemed to want to massage me to orgasm. Only the fabric of her bikini bottoms stopped further erotic contact.

I slid one hand down her arm, small shivers rolled through her body at the light touches of my fingertips. I reached round and took a breast in my hand, feeling their weight and size. As I continued the kisses, I squeezed her nipple between my fingers, teasing and pulling it into a harder point. I began to push back against her grinding butt, my foreskin being massaged back to reveal the head of my manhood. A slight sheen glistened on the skin as my own lubricant began to secrete as my excitement rose.

I slowly moved down her body, kisses and licks all down her back as I fell to my knees. My hands gliding down her sides, coming to rest just above her hips where the bowed strings of her bikini were. Little kisses all-round the nape of her spine as I began to pull the bows slowly apart. The strings offered little resistance right up until the point where the bow is about to release through the knot. The knot offered a little resistance but sharp tugs released them. Emma let out a short sharp gasp as she realised her complete nudity was in my control.

Letting go of the strings, I pulled back from her and watched as the material slowly folded backwards. Emma instinctively tightened her thighs to grip the material before it fell to the deck. Her arse was perfect. Two globes the appealed to be squeezed and caressed. I leant in and kissed them, a shiver running through her body caused her to release her thigh vice and the bikini bottoms fell to the deck. I a swift motion I used one hand to pull her hips backwards, while the other pressed on her lower back forcing her body forwards.

And there she was, the flower of her womanhood. A pink tulip waiting to be opened, framed between the top of her thighs. Above it, her most secret place all exposed for me. Not a hint of any other growth in the garden, just that single, pink flower.

She let out another stifled "huh" sound as she now knew everything was exposed to me. Leaning in I could smell her musk, that heady scent of her flower and the nectar within. I couldn't resist. This view is my favourite view of a woman. The exposure of her most delicate places, all on display and vulnerable just drives me crazy. I had to taste her. I pulled her back further, my face burying itself between her thighs as my tongue sought out her flower. A long slow tracing of the tip of my tongue along her lips and the then and round over her butt caused her to almost buckle at the knees.

She pulled away from me. "Not here!" she gasped and ran inside the boat and headed down the stairs to the cabins.

I followed her down into the cabin, a streak of flesh disappearing between doorway and galley to the main cabin. As she reached the bed, she turned and fell back, then shifted herself back until she was leaning on the pillows. Arms spread wide, her left breasts on display but her womanhood hidden as she pushed her left leg, bent at the knee, across her right. God she was beautiful.

I approached slowly, my cock engorged and leading me forwards. I stopped at the door and stared into her eyes. They were blue, a blue I'd never really seen before and one that captured my soul. I heard a slight rustle as she straightened her leg, and then parted them, revealing herself to me. I broke our stare and my eyes caught sight of her flower. A delicate thing, soft clean lips, a delicious pinkness that gleamed from the nectar that covered it. Her clit sat high between those lips, her little button peaking from under its hood, below it a small opening that wants to be filled. Stepping one pace forwards I dropped to my knees i brought my face level to this beautiful flower.

I place my hands on her thighs and lean in to kiss her secret lips. Her scent fills my nose, a sweet musk that causes my heart to race, and as my mouth finds her lips, her taste races across my tongue. Emma gasps as I use tongue to probe between those lips and into that hole, then up across her clit. I'm not a believer in the fast little flicks of the tongue. Cunnilingus should be about sensory overload, different feelings and actions building into one big climax.

My mouth stayed firmly on her clit whilst I slid a finger into her hole. She was tight, really tight, able to take one finger but two would be difficult. I alternated pressure from my tongue to sucking and nibbling on her clit. From slightly painful to horribly pleasurable while i also sought out her g spot with my finger. I rotated my hand, so the palm was facing upwards, then curled my finger round, pressing up behind the pubic bone. Finding the rougher piece of skin, i began to massage that area, pressing on hard, whilst also sliding my finger in and out of her hole. All the while I kept up the assault on her clit, her nectar building round my hand and my mouth.

Slowly her body began to react. It felt like an age, my jaw and finger starting to ache but still i worked, then gradually her legs began to tremble, her breath short and little "huh" sounds emitting from her mouth. I increased the intensity of my sucking and probing...

"shit...shit...shit...fuck me yes...shiiiit...fuuuuuuUUUUUUUCK!!" She came. She came hard. Her vaginal muscles clenched hard squeezing my finger out of her. Her thighs pressed inwards, trapping my head as i sucked hard on her clit. Her body convulsed as wave after wave of her orgasm coursed through her body, until they subsided and her grip on my head relaxed.

I climbed up onto the bed, straddling her body as she grabbed my face and kissed me deeply.

"I never cum like that, never. What the fuck did you do? I never, ever cum like that!" She said as we broke the kiss. "And I've yet to have your cock..." Her hand reached down and began to stroke my penis. I moved to position myself but she stopped me "From behind..." as she rolled onto her side under me. On our left hand sides, i moved my cock to her flower. Like a proboscis of a butterfly seeking out the nectar at the centre of a flower, my head found her lips. I pushed slowly but there was a resistance.

"I've only got a little hole, and your cock it's...well it's fat!" she said as she turned her upper body to look back at me. I lifted her right leg slightly and started to push very gently into her. Whenever there was resistance, I'd pull back slightly and then push again. Millimetre by millimetre, I pushed on. At last, I was fully in. He vagina was so tight, squeezing me hard before she flexed her muscles. I felt I could come there and then. I pulled back, our eyes locked as she stayed half turned looking back at me. Picking up the rhythm gradually, I began to get more freedom as he vagina relaxed and allowed my cock to fill it.

She took my right hand and placed it on her mons, my fingers over her clit and together we massed her little button. We kissed again, but I pulled back as I felt my own orgasm rise. Our eyes locked again and we stayed that way as I increased the rhythm further until I could hold back no longer and my own orgasm erupted. My seed sped from me and into her. Wave after wave coursing through my shaft. My body wracked and bucked as the pleasure coursed through me. Eventually dying back, I slumped to holding Emma in my arms, my wilting cock still inside her and we stayed that way as our bodies cooled.

I must have dozed off, as I opened my eyes and found the place was dark, my bed empty. I jumped up and checked the bathroom but no-one there.

"Emma?" I called out but still no reply. I ran through the boat and up onto deck but she had gone. Nothing to be seen. Gone.

12