ICBG Pt. 02

Story Info
Institute of Corrections for Beautiful Girls.
6.9k words
4.14
56.5k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 – Caged

Confined to her cell, Melissa's emotions flooded to the surface. She paced the length of the cell to the wall, then back towards the locked door. She grabbed the inner bars and futilely shook them as if that was going to bring her closer to freedom.

"I don't believe this" – thought Melissa – "How can they just take my life away from me like this? Am I supposed to be a naked and chained animal for the next two years? And for what? I haven't done anything wrong!"

Melissa's internal monologue continued for a while in a similar tone of self-pity until finally she was able to take a deeper breath: "Ok" – she thought – "I need to think clearly for a second. So much has happened in a short amount of time and I just don't have any information. I need to find out how to contact mom and dad. I didn't see them in the courtroom. I wonder why? Maybe they just couldn't bear to look. That's probably for the better, but I want to see them as soon as possible. That's another thing to find out – when can I have visitors? I sure hope they'll give me something to do here. This cell is completely empty! I'll go crazy of boredom in a few days if I'm kept here. They didn't let me put my clothes back on and gave me nothing else to wear so I guess the rumor about this place was true!"

Melissa sat down on the cell's bed and looked down to her hands. The handcuffs fit rather snuggly around her wrists and looked so surreal against the backdrop of her naked body. She raised her bound hands and moved her arms in opposite directions as much as the slack in the cuffs would allow. There was no reason for her to be chained inside the cell since there was clearly no way of escaping so the purpose of the handcuffs must have been psychological. They were a constant reminder to the fact that in the eyes of society she couldn't be trusted with having her movements unrestrained. As if she was going to attack anyone! A lithe and delicate girl like her who has never even been in a fight!

There was no clock in the cell so Melissa had no sense of the passage of time. The cell, being underground, obviously did not have any windows and the only light, built into the ceiling, gave off an unchanging glow. Melissa looked around, but she could not find any switch to operate the light. It seemed that such liberty was not afforded to ICBG prisoners. The sparse amenities inside the cell comprised of a metal bed or cot in one corner, a small toilet in another, and a tiny table with two stools around it. Melissa began to understand that her life was now utterly outside of her control. She would be told when to eat, sleep, work, and who knows what else. Her cheek was still stinging from the slap administered by the guard. It was unfathomable. Throughout her short adult life, men were always exceedingly polite to her, intimidated by her beauty, flattering and agreeable almost to a fault while trying to gain her favors; and now this. Obviously the rules of society, as she knew them, did not apply in this place. She was at the mercy of her jailers and who knows to what lengths they would go to ensure that she is "reformed". Was there even a limit to their authority over prisoners? Prisoner! Inmate! That's what she was called several times in the past few hours and every time it happened she wanted to object – she is not a prisoner or an inmate. Other people, bad people may be, but not her. The words were still buzzing in Melissa's ears and nearly brought her to tears all over again. In her entire 23 year-long life, she had not experienced half the humiliation that she'd gone through within a single day. Melissa found it particularly unsettling to be restrained in chains in front of other people. There was something deeply humbling about it – the overwhelming awareness that those around her were free to move as they pleased while that privilege was no longer hers. It made her feel so low. "Is that the point?" – she thought – "Everything about this place seems to be setup to make me feel as insignificant as possible. As far as I know, even high security prisons don't keep people naked or handcuffed in their cells." Melissa once again became acutely aware of her nakedness and she curled into a ball on top of her cot as if trying to cover up from prying eyes. "I have to try to get through this somehow. I am sure they are not going to keep me here for two years, it will be a couple... maybe a few months at most." – she thought hopefully. "I wish someone would talk to me and explained what I need to do to get by. How can I get any information when I am either gagged with that horrible muzzle too cruel to put on a dog and I can't speak without permission when my mouth is free?"

Almost as if in response to Melissa's last thought, she heard footsteps outside her cell and then the sound of a key working the lock. The now familiar officer Burridge opened the solid metal door.

"Are you settled in by now young lady? I have someone here with me who will speak to you about the rules you must obey."

Officer slid open the barred door and entered the cell. Following him was a woman, who looked around thirty five years old and had a look and demeanor of a bored office worker.

"This is assessor Shelby." – introduced the guard – "Mrs Shelby, this is Melissa..."

"Prisoner P5237" – corrected the woman, obviously not a big fan of the guard's informal and conversational tone. "I am going to be your assessor. Each prisoner is assigned one and it will be my job to evaluate your behavior as you serve your sentence."

"Sit here at the table" – said the guard to Melissa. The girl, having already got up from the cot as the pair entered, moved towards the table and sat down on the stool pointed to by the guard. There was a small metal ring mounted on top of the table. The guard produced a padlock from his elaborate belt, which featured a number of steel and leather implements such as pairs of handcuffs, a collar, a baton, a couple of short chains, and several more padlocks; apparently a well stocked arsenal of a jailers tool belt. The guard reached down toward Melissa's hands and grabbed the chain between her handcuffs and pulled it onto the table. He affixed the padlock such that it went around Melissa's handcuff chain and the table ring, effectively securing the prisoner in her place. Mrs. Shelby sat opposite Melissa and put a folder of papers on the table. She taxed the pretty prisoner with a rather scornful and aloof eye, stopping longer on the round and full breasts, shaking her head as if in disapproval:

"No wonder you ended up here... nature's been way too kind for you to become a decent person. I can already see that you'll be a difficult case to work with and we'll have to break some sweat to cut you down to size" - Mrs. Shelby obviously had her mind made up about Melissa. "Let's start going over rules. I've been told by the officer that you already know about the speech restrictions for inmates. Let me just add that you're allowed to ask questions while I am here, but don't interrupt me too often, make it count. Now, about your accommodation: you're a level C prisoner, which means that you'll generally be spending 16 hours a day in your cell and the remaining 8 you'll spend doing your assigned duties. These could be work assignments, obedience training sessions, behavioral schooling or punishments. Many activities that you'll be a part of will seem like punishments, but they are in fact essential to your progress here. Back to your accommodations - you will remain naked throughout the duration of your sentence, which will run for two years. You will be handcuffed most of the time, whether inside or outside of your cell and, in addition, you'll generally be shackled outside. You might occasionally get a reprieve from restraints, but you could also be restrained a lot more strictly, especially if you get written up for disobedience or other misdemeanor. The key, as you probably started to figure out, is to follow the rules and orders. Do you have any questions so far?"

"How often can I have visitors?"

"Not for the first two months. After that you'll be permitted a monthly visit from at most two persons. These visits will be the only times when you'll be allowed to put on clothes and they'll be taken away immediately after."

"Will I be able to have anything in my cell? There's nothing here. How about books?"

"Good question. Maybe you're not a total waste of space despite those shamelessly large breasts. Here at ICBG, we fully support intellectual progress of our prisoners. Each inmate is assigned two books to read every week, chosen by the prison, and those who have filled the quota can pick one additional book from an approved list. Failure to read at least two books will result in some severe punishments so you'd be wise to keep that in mind. You will be tested for knowledge of your assigned literature and in fact the circumstances of the test will be somewhat unpleasant for you. But you'll cross that bridge when you get there. Let's just say that the quicker you can answer the questions - the easier you'll make it for yourself."

"Can I have some pen and paper as well?"

"No, you cannot. You are not allowed to hold in your hand anything that resembles a sharp object unless you're closely guarded and properly restrained. You might occasionally be allowed to use a computer in our small lab, but don't count on it unless you earn some serious points for good behavior."

"Now, let's see, what else..." - pondered the woman - "Ahh, yes, you'll be fed regular meals - these will be dropped through the slot on the bottom of the door. Make sure that you eat everything that is provided and do not keep any items. Your cell can be searched at any time and if anything is found that doesn't belong... well, it will not be pleasant for you. Other than that, the main thing is to always do what the prison staff is telling you to do. If you can manage that, you'll do ok. With time, you will begin to understand the reasons for and long term benefit of such strict rules. I will be reviewing your progress monthly. I will have full insight into the record of your transgressions and if I deem them severe enough, you may be assessed appropriate punishments. You might even get reclassified to an even stricter imprisonment regime so try your best to stay out of trouble. That's all for now. Officer!"

Officer Burridge let Mrs. Shelby out of the cell and she disappeared without wasting time for parting pleasantries while he came back to the table. The old guard unlocked the padlock attaching Melissa's hands to the table.

"There, young lady. You should get some sleep now. It's 8pm now and your day may start as early as 5am tomorrow."

"Thank you" - said Melissa.

The guard frowned - "Remember that Mrs. Shelby told you that you can speak only as long as she's here. Now stand here, raise your head and keep it straight."

Melissa sighed in frustration and anger, wanted to protest, but managed to contain her emotions. She dropped her handcuffed hands in front of her, and held her face up. She already figured what was coming as the guard raised his hand. What followed was a fairly hard slap on her cheek - opposite from the one punished before.

"All done" - said the guard gently - "always make sure that you follow orders very closely so I won't have to do things like this. I don't really enjoy punishing pretty girls, but there are some people around here who do. Alright now, have a good night!"

Melissa, wiser this time, only nodded her head in response to the guard's words. The doors of the cell soon slammed shut and once again she was alone. She decided to take the guard's advice and try to get some sleep. There was a thin blanket on top of the cot in which she promptly wrapped herself. For a little while, Melissa shifted around nervously and had thoughts racing through her mind once again, but soon the toll of the day's events proved enough to let her plunge into a deep sleep.

Chapter 5 – The burden of gravity

It was a beautiful morning. The sun was just coming over the horizon and casting its marvelous golden ambiance onto the ground below. In the midst of the illuminated surface lay a gray brick compound surrounded by a tall, barbed wire fence. There were few windows in the whole structure whose purpose was certainly far removed from providing any aesthetic beauty. One would need to morph into a small bird to be able to find any openings in the imposing building. Suppose that such shape shifting were possible – a person could find their way through a tiny ventilation opening between the bricks near the ceiling, venture down empty and sterile hallways, sneak through the elevator leading underground, and emerge on a corridor rhythmically called "Cell block C".

If this bird had any human male-like instincts, he would be well advised to stop in front of a door engraved with a locally relevant symbol of C-37. Inside, a beautiful young girl was serenely enjoying the final moments of a well deserved sleep. Sometime during the night, she has thrown off a thin cotton blanket serving to provide her as the only means of covering her naked body. She wasn't aware of it – the only thing that mattered was a delightful relaxation afforded by being disconnected from the troubles of reality – even if just temporarily. Her hands, though unaccustomed to being confined within tight iron bracelets, were resting leisurely near her face. Melissa was sleeping peacefully despite the circumstances and her face was showing an angelic expression indicative of a clear conscience. At least in her mind, not unlike any common criminal, this prisoner believed to be innocent of any crimes and a victim of scheming or wrong doing by others.

Presently, a sense of remembrance was starting to peek through the hazy veil of her dreams. One by one, the oft traumatic events of the previous day began to flow into Melissa's mind. It only took a short while before she had full command of her normal, waking-hour perceptive abilities. Soon, she determined that her sleep disturbance was caused by a muffled cacophony of noises coming from outside her cell. There were sounds of shuffling steps, rustling of chains hitting against each other and dragging against the floor, shouted commands and banging at the doors. A short while later one pair of footsteps grew louder than the others and there was a loud knock on the door of Melissa's cell. A little slot opened at eye-level and a male guard peeked through it making a quick scan.

"Get up, and get your bed in order! – invoked the guard. "Then stand on the yellow line with your back to the door. Keep you hands behind your head."

Melissa startled at the authoritative tone of the guard's voice. She still wasn't used to being issued commands and it was grating on her to find that everybody around her suddenly seemed to have dominion over her person. Nonetheless, just a few seconds later, she got up gracefully from her little cot. She felt pretty good considering the circumstances and a natural instinct compelled to outstretch her handcuffed hands high above her head and arch her back almost parallel to the floor. A set of quiet yet satisfying cracking sounds in her back told her that her body appreciated the gesture. The guard, still peeking through the door slot, felt a sudden onrush of saliva in his mouth, accompanied with a tinge of electricity running along his back and a warm pleasant feeling in his loins – all at the sight of this chained young beauty. Being a professional that he was though, he soon managed to contain his urges and retain a pose of quiet confidence and stoic demeanor... at least for now.

Melissa did the best job she could to straighten up the thin blanket over the top of the cot and turned her eyes to the floor. There indeed was a short yellow line painted parallel to the door, about three steps away from the cell's sealed gateway. The girl turned her back to the door and positioned her bare feet on the designated line. Then she hesitated a bit, raised her arms half way up, let them drop, and then finally raised them above and behind her head while knotting her fingers.

Shortly there was a characteristic sound of the heavy cell doors sliding open, followed by a higher pitched noise triggered by the inner bars being unlocked. Melissa could hear the guard step inside and position himself behind her. Her emotions built up quickly in anticipation and presently she was almost shivering from the mixture of fear, anxiousness and embarrassment. The guard got down on one knee within arms reach of Melissa's lovely legs. A raindrop-like sound of chains hitting the hard cement floor reverberated through the cell.

"Spread your legs a foot apart." – said the guard. Melissa complied and soon she felt a cold touch of iron around her left ankle and a ratcheting sound to accompany it. The same process repeated on her right ankle and a shiny pair of leg irons was now snuggly affixed around her lower extremities. The guard padlocked a chain between her leg chains and ran it up to and around her waist. It took a further two padlocks to adjust the waist chain to the circumference of Melissa's slim waist and connect the slack to her handcuffs. All the while, the guard moved closer behind Melissa's body and unabashedly placed his hardening, trouser-covered manhood between the girl's butt cheeks. He promptly, though regrettably backed off after completing the chaining process.

"Before I lead you out, I will do a body search. You will be searched this way on most days though it's up to the attending officer whether to carry it out."

The guard proceeded to first do a general pat down, which seemed ridiculous to Melissa since she wasn't wearing any clothes, but the guard went about his business very methodically running his hands down her sides, back, stomach, and legs. He took a little time with Melissa's awesome breasts taking each one fully in his hand and trying to lift it up – trying because the girl's bosom, despite its ample size, seemed to defy gravity. No sagging could be reported even by the harshest critic. The same held true about Melissa's finely crafted and toned behind, which presented a mouthwatering curvature. After the pat down, the guard took a pair of latex gloves out of his pocket.

"Open your mouth... wide."

Melissa hesitated a bit, but complied and parted her lips. The guard unceremoniously cupped her chin with one hand, pulling down on it to further bare the girl's teeth and placed the thumb of his other hand against the upper lip. He looked intently down Melissa's gaping mouth moving his fingers to expose the crevices between her gums and cheeks first on the left and then on the right side. The effect of this intrusive procedure left Melissa feeling that she was treated like a horse at a market getting assessed by a prospective buyer. Certainly not a usual circumstance for a beautiful and pampered girl who just yesterday morning woke up in the comfort of her luxurious apartment and had breakfast brought to her bed by a hired Mexican maid. The guard continued his meticulous work by lifting Melissa's tongue and looking under it. Finally, he pulled his fingers out of the girl's mouth and pushed up on her jaw. Melissa breather a sigh of relief, but the worst was yet to come.

Without much of a warning, the guard lifted Melissa's hands as far as the slack of the chain would allow, which was at breast level, knelt down and proceeded to part her delicate pussy lips. He brought his face close to Melissa's vagina and started peering inside with the help of a small flashlight. Apparently, even that wasn't quite enough to convince him that this girl wasn't hiding contraband in her tight and almost virgin pussy for he shoved his gloved fingers inside the sweet canal and probed around. After a few seconds, the guard pulled his hand out and gave Melissa's pussy a quick little rub as if to soothe it. He got up and walked behind the chained prisoner before hunching down once again.

12