ICBG Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A rather large erect penis was in her face, but Melissa was frozen as in shock. She knew that her pride wouldn't let her move a muscle until she was forced to do so. She didn't have to wait long. The director smiled demurely, reached out with his hand, and pushed her head forward straight onto his awaiting manhood. Melissa instinctively opened her mouth and felt the vibrant, pulsating source of masculinity enter her delicate mouth. She had to admit that deep inside she found the director a very attractive man. He had the requisite stature and confident composure that spoke loudly even to her overtly exaggerated sense of self-worth. Even as a free person she might have given this man some serious consideration. And now, helpless as she was, already conditioned through days of humiliating imprisonment, her mind and body responded almost beyond the reach and control of her consciousness.

As if awakened from a trance, Melissa shook her head and without disengaging the invading object from her mouth, she began to work her lips and tongue to the best of her ability. She didn't have all that much experience, having shunned the advances of so many men, but she had an instinctual sense of what needs to be done to please a man. She keyed on his responses, which quickly came to dominate her senses, and very quickly established a sort of comfortable rhythm that proved maintainable for her, and extremely pleasing to him. It didn't take very long before Mr. Desquires gasped and his body quivered starting from his most inner parts.

A healthy ejaculation followed... into the tissue in the director's hand. Obviously he had enough of the presence of mind to pull out of the girl's mouth and prepare not to make a mess on the floor of his office. Melissa, despite her predicament, was somewhat surprised at this. This man seemed so lost in his pleasure just a second ago, yet showed an incredible presence of mind even in the midst of a highly emotional experience. Without quite being able to formulate her thoughts, Melissa felt slightly insulted. She turned her head away and strained futilely against her handcuffs positioned behind her back.

The director clasped his hands and a guard entered almost immediately. Melissa didn't know this guard. He was one of the faceless thugs that seemed to constantly roam through the corridors outside of her cell.

"Take this pretty lady back to her quarters. Let her wash her mouth somewhere along the way" -- said the director.

"Yes sir." -- responded the guard curtly.

"You did very well Melissa and I am looking forward to seeing you in here every morning. If you keep doing a good job and diligently work on improving your technique, your stay at out prison will be a little bit lighter. It's not going to be easy by any stretch of the imagination, but you will be awarded perks that other prisoners can only dream about. What do you say about that?"

"I don't know... sir. I don't think this is right. I know I am supposed to be in prison, but this, I just don't know..."

"Please Melissa! I know you've seen what the reality of life is around here. Remember that this is a corrective facility and we will not ask of what you approve of and what you do not!"

"Then why did you ask me what I think about it... sir?"

"I asked you because I want to give you a semblance of respect. You know very well that by the court order, you were stripped of human rights for the duration of two years. There is virtually no limit as to how we can dispose of your body in this place. Your defiant attitude is truly something, but it will be broken in due time. We will work to replace it with one that can better serve society. I will let you go back to your cell now without any further sufferings. Despite your lack of experience, you have shown plenty of natural talent so I expect to see you here again tomorrow morning."

"Take her away!" -- The director motioned at the guard. Melissa was led out of the office and proceeded, escorted, down the now familiar corridors back to the lock down area of level C. They stopped briefly along the way in some small toilet area, where the guard had to help the back-chained girl to rinse out and wash her mouth.

Once in the cell, the guard repositioned Melissa's handcuffs in front of her body and left quickly locking her inside of her cramped habitat. Melissa felt a bit drained from the experience, but at the same time strangely stimulated. She could not sit down for a while and continued pacing her self with a nervous gait, fortunately not impeded by leg irons at this time, contemplating what transpired.

Obviously a new chapter has begun in her prison life. She has crossed a barrier that she knew would come soon, though as far as she could tell, she crossed it in the best possible circumstances. She wasn't getting raped by faceless guards in her most private regions. She heard the director say in his own words that he hand picked her for his personal service girl. If there was any nobilitation to be had in this place -- that was probably it. On the other hand, her mind rebelled at having been sexually violated in any sort of way. The only problem was there was no avenue for her to appeal to justice. As far as the system was concerned, her jailers had full rights to her enslaved body. There wasn't anything she could do unless the laws were changed to reinstate her human rights.

After a while Melissa felt tired and hungry. Fortunately it was feeding time soon and a tray of food was passed underneath the door. The poor girl ate it hurriedly and returned the cleaned-out plate near the slot at the entrance to her cell. Left alone to her thoughts, Melissa sat on the low, hard stool at the little table and allowed herself to dream about happier times, so recent, yet so very distant.

12