Ice

Story Info
Ice sculpture erotica.
1.4k words
3.67
50.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wedding reception at the four star hotel was nearly over and they weren't sure a friendship would endure the night. Meeting only today, there was a strong physical attraction for Nikki and Paul. The night was spent dancing and drinking with friends and family.

Paul was a strong handsome man with muscles in his arms that look molded with veins bulging. The tux he wore complimented his physique laying flat along his shoulders and back. His hair was short and lifted in the front just a little.

Nikki's black dress draped her closely with a low... low cut back. Her cleavage showed deep and long in the front as her 36 DDs filled and lifted the dress.

Feelings of lust grabbed Paul as he ran his hand through her brunette hair that covered her shoulders. Nikki who would normally not appreciate the public affection felt less inhibited with the many trips to the ice sculpture that also served the cold liquor. Bar tenders would pour the liquor from the top of the sculpture winding down to the spout chilling the liquid making it smoother as it slipped down her throat.

Nikki was getting hotter with every drink. Paul put his finger over the spout to stop the liquor until Nikki put her mouth at the opening. He lifted his finger so that she could catch the sweet taste on her tongue. Nikki used her soft tongue to direct the chilled liquid to her throat. While she was down there, she explored Paul's body with her hand caressing his body to find erotic spots. Paul was getting hard by her lapping the booze and by her passing her hand discretely over his cock at the bar. The bartender noticed this and was feeling turned on too.

Paul could see her tits nearly falling out of her dress which took his breath. He wiped his hand over the ice and let the cold drops fall down her cleavage. Her breath quickened causing her breasts to heave. She stood up slowly and let her bare back be caressed by the sculpture. Paul's eyes widened and his smile grew. Nikki whispered, I want that ice.

Paul gave the bartender $100 and asked him to wheel the sculpture to his room on the third floor. The bartender smiled looking around to see if anyone was looking... accepted the offer.

Quickly the two made their way to the elevators where Nikki pushed Paul against the wall and pulled up his shirt ripping buttons to reveal his hairy chest! She licked and kissed his nipples as Paul reached down the back of Nikki's dress grabbing her ass. They couldn't wait to get the door open to the room. Falling in, they stumbled to the bed. Their clothes were nearly off when there was a knock at the door. Paul grabbed his robe and peered through the peep hole. Opening he saw that ice sculpture on a cart and wheeled it in. Nikki's eyes widened! Paul pulled from his collection of CDs his John Mayer CD. Setting the volume just right he turned and found Nikki pulling his robe off.

Nikki's hand wiped the ice and placed the cold water on Paul's nipple. He took a deep breath and let out a sigh as she took his cock in her other hand. Licking the sculpture, she chilled her tongue and then put his hot cock in her mouth. Again Paul lost his breath. She squeezed his cock to entice the precum to the opening of his dick. It collected then started to fall. She quickly used her tongue to catch the sweet juice licking upwards to just touch the tip of his cock. She repeated this again and again until she plunge him deep down her throat! Moaning and sucking she coaxed him to cum in her mouth! She pushed back on Paul so that his back was touching the ice and shivers rose up his spine. He stabilized himself by holding her head which was frantically bobbing to bring his cum out. The ice water pooled on the cart and she cupped some in her hands and dribbled it on his body and then caressed his balls with her cold fingers. A second later... Paul stiffened and let out a strong moan holding Nikki very tightly as his hot creamy cum shot one.. two... three times down her throat! She pulled back to lick the tip squeezing and pumping to get every drop.

Nikki looked over at the cart and notice a few empty bottles of the liquor. One had some still in it. She smiled and grabbed the bottle. Nikki told Paul to put his lips on the spout this time. Paul on his knees accepted the ice cold liquid as it poured into his mouth. Smiling Nikki licked the top where it entered to get a taste. Paul put his tongue on the ice and then pulled Nikki close. She spread her legs standing over Paul as he put his chilled tongue on her wet and warm clit. She gasped and starting breathing hard. He lifted her clitoral hood with his tongue and coaxed her to cum. Licking softly and dabbing to excite her clit he continued adding occasional long licks and sucking. She grabbed his head and pulled him in tighter as his large hands reached for her breasts circling her nipples. Nikki pour some more of the liquor down the ice and it splashed onto Paul's face. He turned and wiped it on her pussy and she started to tremble! MMmm he thought as he could taste the liquor and her pussy juices mixing.. He asked her to do it again! MMmmm the cold liquor shot on his face and onto Nikki's thigh.

Paul sucked all that he could of both juices. Nikki wiped her hand across the ice and then onto her breasts as Paul quickened his pace eating her pussy. She started pulsing her hips with him and holding his head tighter. The sensation was building inside her as she was breathing heavy and she was ready to explode. Just before... Paul stopped and left his tongue extended and hard just above her clit. Nikki was gyrating her hips and couldn't believe he stopped... she screamed Don't Stop.. .Paul Keep Going... He looked and smiled because by then she had found his hard tongue and was grinding clit on it until she exploded into an incredible orgasm. Smearing her cum on Paul's face, she lifted her body up and down and around to keep the sensation going. Paul was chilling his fingers and slip then deep inside her sending Nikki into another orgasm as he swirled his fingers over her G spot and cervix. Two .. no three more orgasms shot through Nikki and Paul pushed her back against the cold sculpture. The shivers shot from her pussy and spine at once and she deeply moaned her pleasure.

The sculpture spout resembled a goose bill, Paul took notice and broke it off. Taking Nikki to the bed, coaxed her onto all fours and put the goose bill ice piece in his mouth to melt it. He let the collected ice water fall on to Nikki's ass and her head shot back in pleasure. His cock still hard and semen dripping mixed in the water and began working its way in her ass! Nikki's secret fantasy was to have anal action so she just moaned and said Yes... Yes fuck me in the ass Paul. He slid his large hot cock slowly inside using more melted ice water dripping on to her back and running between her wonderful heart-shaped butt!

His fingers moved around to her pussy and started to stroke her clit full and warm with blood. Dabbing and swirling he brought her to another orgasm. Then slipping his fingers in her pussy, he pressed against the vagina wall so that he could feel his cock in her ass. Nikki felt this too and moaned... begging... Fuck Me Paul...Fuck Me.

His movement quickened as he could feel his cum moving inside him. Working its way to his shaft. Nikki's felt his balls slapping against her pussy and reached between her legs to caress them. Paul took the ice piece and slipped the bill of the goose inside Nikki and she let out a loud moan as he circled it inside her. The hard ice and Paul's hard cock made it seem she was being fucked by two! That excited her more and she came again as Paul grabbed her hair and pulling her head back. He came as she coming down from her last orgasm. Nikki could feel the hot juice and his pulsing inside her. Paul slowly pulled out and lay next to Nikki. The ice still in his hand... they both sucked the cold water to quench their thirsts.