Ice and a Fire Ch. 02

Story Info
The Fire grows between Mandi and Chris.
1.3k words
4.54
26.4k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 02/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A lone tear trickled down the corner of Mandi’s eye as she stared into the dwindling fire. She was laying on her side with Chris, a perfect stranger in more ways than one and a new client for her company spooned behind her. The snowstorm had given them both an opportunity to explore their new relationship and each other but for Mandi deep seeded doubts about her unfulfilling and loveless marriage resurfaced in a new light. Someone had treated her like a goddess and wantonly administered more pleasure to her than she had ever experienced before in her life. She wondered if it was the lack of attention that she received in her mentally abusive marriage or Chris’ charming ways that opened her body and mind to such pleasures. Strangely she felt no guilt but sadness at wondering if this moment in her life would end with Chris and her life would once again be plunged into mundane servitude to a marriage she had committed over half of her life to.

Mandi was in deep thought when she realized something was poking against the soft flesh of her rump. She glanced over her shoulder and realized that Chris was still asleep but his cock was hard and twitching against her ass cheek. All thoughts of her husband and her miserable marriage evaporated as she could feel her heart begin to pound with excitement. Her nipples immediately hardened and she could feel her vulva spasm with desire. She shifted up trying to position herself so that Chris’ member could slip between her thighs. Chris stirred slightly but didn’t wake as his rigid pole slid between Mandi’s thighs. She pulled her right leg up and spread her thighs allowing Chris’ cock to spring against her moistening slit. She laid her dainty hand over his engorged head and slowly lowered her leg trapping him against her wet swollen lips. She uncontrollably began to move her hips back and forth, her pussy coating the topside of Chris’ dick. Her fingers pressed lightly on the underside of his cock her palm covering the head as her thumb flicked her clit. She could feel her juices flowing more copiously as her heart pounded.

Still sleeping Chris’ hips unconsciously thrust forward and back, a low moan rumbled deep in his throat as the head of his dick rubbed against Mandi’s slick mons. His arm was draped over her and his hand instinctively covered her bare breast. Mandi’s nipples hardened even more as they pressed against the palm of his hand. Mandi could feel precum coating her hand as she gently pressed Chris against her. Chris began to thrust slowly back and forth, his hand was now squeezing her large breast harder and his breathing quickened but still he remained asleep.

Mandi continued to stroke her clit and could feel an orgasm building rapidly deep in her womb. She quivered uncontrollably as she felt the first wave wash over her. Her hand instinctively pressed Chris hard against her now flowing pussy and as Chris pressed forward the head of his cock popped into her well lubricated hole and immediately sent a torrent of spasms surging through her abdomen. She could feel her muscles tighten around Chris’ cock as her pussy tried to milk his liquid of life from him. She leaned forward as she bent at the waist opening her legs more to allow more of Chris’ cock to slide into her clinching pussy. She looked down and watched as her pussy lips tried to grip Chris well lubricated dick as it slowly sank deep within her.

Chris moaned as the fog of sleep lifted and he realized that the sensations he thought he was dreaming were in fact real. His strong hands grasped Mandi’s waist and pulled her ass toward him forcing his meat even deeper into her brushing against her g-spot with each stroke. He slid his right hand from her waist around her his fingers playing in the soft curls of her pubic mound searching for the hardened bud at the top of her slick pussy as he increased the speed with which he stroked in and out of her. Chris ran his left hand up her back and filled with her long brown hair. He could tell she was watching the erotic show of his dick stoking in and out of her slit. He grabbed a handful of her hair forcing her head back and to the side so that she was looking over her shoulder into Chris’ blue eyes filled with lust and passion. She was nearing an internal explosion as his fingers found her clit and began a circular assault. He was enthralled by the sight of her tits heaving up and down with each stroke of his cock into her quivering pussy. He could tell that this vixen impaled on his shaft was nearing climax as her rounded stomach began to quiver uncontrollably. He felt himself nearing orgasmic bliss, as her pussy seemed to increase its grip on his dick. He could feel her muscles milking him unbelievably harder as he thrust as deep into her as he could and unloaded his balls of surging cum.

“UUUUGGGGGHHHHHH!”

Chris came harder than he had ever remembered in precise timing with Mandi’s own orgasm. He looked into her soft reddened face as she panted for breath, her body in self-recovery from the millions of tingles she felt in every nerve of her body. Chris saw what he thought was a tear escaping down her cheek. “Are you ok Mandi? Did I hurt you?”

“Oh no Chris… Sweetie, I am fine.” She turned her head and kissed Chris’ hand as the good-looking young executive gently caressed her shoulder. Chris continued to stroke her hair and shoulders gently, their bodies still joined.

“That was wonderful Mandi.” Chris said softly as he caressed her saddened face.

Mandi’s eyes rolled back and her eyelids closed as she rolled over facing him and hugged Chris’ neck hard, her body still quivering as his softening dick slipped out of her. “Yesss it was… it was wonderful… more wonderful than I thought sex could ever be.”

Chris looked at Mandi questioningly but didn’t want to be too invasive of her obvious personal dilemma. “I find that hard to believe! You are the most exciting woman I have ever been with.”

Mandi hugged him even harder and kissed him hungrily. Slowly she relaxed her grip on her prince charming… “Can I ask you a question?”

“Sure, ask away”.

“How long were you married?”

“Seven years. Chris replied. How long have you been married?”

Mandi laughed and turned to look at Chris “27 years next month.” Chris was stunned… “WOW! You must have gotten married very young.”

“Chris, I think that was a round-about way of asking how old I am.” Mandi said with a broad grin. Chris face went flush as he realized his faux pas. “No, not at all it’s just that I didn’t think you could be that… uhhh… well what I mean to say is… uhhh.” Mandi place a finger over his lips and whispered “I’m 48”.

Chris was stunned that this gorgeous woman could be only a year younger than his own mother… but somehow that not only didn’t seem to matter but it excited him. He looked into her eyes and gently cupped her face as he bent down and kissed her deeply. He felt a surge in his loins as their tongues softly danced with each other. He leaned back and let out a deep sigh. “Whew… I think I better throw another log on the fire… I think we are going to need it.”

Mandi watched Chris as he stepped over her and tended the fire. “I don’t know… I think you have already started a bigger fire!”

To be continued…