Ice House Seduction

Story Info
She spends wild night out during ice storm.
5k words
4.17
54.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
foxysue
foxysue
23 Followers

For those of you who have not read any of my previous stories, I'm Sue a 46yo bi-sexual woman happily married to a wonderful guy Jack for 26 years now. I'm 5'4", 125 lbs. with shoulder length light red hair and large B to small C cup breasts and a shapely ass and legs. My hubby, Jack, is 51 weighs about 190 lbs. and is blessed with a very thick 6" long cock which hits all right places inside me. We have enjoyed an "open" marriage since shortly before we got married, and have experienced numerous other partners during that time. Well, enough of this on to my latest adventure.

I was doing a major installation at a store about 30 miles away which was running into the early evening. When we finally finished the nasty rainy weather had turned even worse into freezing rain and sleet. I really get freaked out driving in that stuff and it was so icy and slippery that it took me 15 minutes to go about a mile and I saw several cars that had run off the road and was having trouble keeping mine on it as well. I decided to pull into a small strip mall and get something to eat(hadn't had time to eat lunch as we were so busy). As luck had I remembered that there was a little pizza place in this mall that I've had lunch at a few times before when I've been at this store. Just walking across the parking lot was an adventure even though I had my flats on and, of course, of all days I had forgotten my umbrella so was pretty wet by the time I got inside. I figured that I would grab something to eat and hope that the salt trucks would be out and treat the roads so that I could continue my way home after a while. The restaurant is very small about 10 booths of seating in all and was pretty crowded with people probably doing the same thing I was. I ordered a couple of slices of pizza and sat down in the last open table.

I was eating my pizza and just checking out the people when I noticed a really hunky looking guy standing a few tables away obviously looking for a place to sit and eat his food. After a few minutes it was clear that nobody had any intension of leaving soon and I'm sure why I did it but I went over to him and invited him join me in my booth. He smiled and thanked me asking if he wouldn't be intruding but I assured him he wouldn't be and he followed me back to the booth. He introduced himself as Gary and between bites of pizza we began to chat a little about ourselves. At first, I really didn't have any other thought than to be nice to someone and maybe because I was so frazzled just wanted someone to talk too. But as the conversation went on I got to like him more and more maybe because he was pleasant on the eyes too.

He was about 5'10" on the slim side with short black hair and the most piercing blue bedroom eyes I think I've ever seen. He grew up in Memphis, and went to a small college near where we were and before he graduated got a job offer at a local company and decided to stay here and live. I told him a little about myself and described my day at the store and how freaked out I am about driving in this kind of weather among other things. Of course, I happened to mention about my hubby, Jack, being away in NC for an extended period(not on purpose of course). I know that I was being "checked out" during our conversation as his eyes often drifted to my cleavage rather than my face. I just happened to have on one of my new Victoria's Secret Very Sexy push-up bras on(yes, most of the time I do wear one while at work) and with my blouse being somewhat unbuttoned to the middle of my chest he was getting a pretty good look at tops of my breasts.

I'm not sure when during our conversation but all of a sudden I had the sudden urge to seduce and fuck this guy. Even though Jack had only been gone a few days I found myself wanting to feel a nice hard cock inside me again(stress seems to have a way of making me horny I guess yeah like most everything does). I continued to drop a few hints about how much I hate driving in this weather and how I have to go almost 30 miles home and then finally after a half-hour or so of chatting he blurted out nervously inviting me back to his apartment which was about a half mile or so away from there. Being a little coy, I hemmed and hawed a little about not being sure I could accept but secretly being thrilled I finally agreed and we slipped out to his car and left. Driving to his apartment took another 15 minutes and even though he was driving by the time we got there sliding all over I was again pretty shook up.

As I got out of the car and closed the door I took one step and fell right on my ass and slid about 10 feet on my butt on the soaking wet parking lot. Gary walked over to help me up and as he grabbed my arm to pull me up he slipped and fell and the both of us slid a few feet more. From there, it was only a little way to the door of his apartment so we decided to crawl on our hands and knees. We didn't attempt to stand again until we were inside we were both soaking wet and just stood there laughing at ourselves for a minute. I was so cold I was just shaking and was so grateful when he offered me one of his robes and to get out of my wet clothes and dry off. I joked with him about just meeting him and here he was trying to talk me out of my clothes already. He took me seriously at first assuring me that was not the case and I told him I was just joking and was overjoyed by his suggestion.

After we got inside his apartment he helped my off with my wet coat and hung it up then took his off also. I was shivering from being wet and cold and I knew that my nipples were poking against my blouse and were probably very visible to him. He offered for me to change out of my wet clothes and went into the bedroom and came out with a robe and socks for me to change into. He showed me where the bathroom was and turned on the heat lamp and light for me and pulled out a hair dryer from under the sink for me to dry my hair. I was really grateful for his kindness and he turned and walked away saying that he was going to change out of his wet clothes too! I closed the door and stripped off my wet clothes and hung them over the shower door, I debated for a short time about leaving my blouse and bra on as they were not too wet at all, but also decided to remove them as well(any ulterior motives here?). I toweled off and enjoying the heat from the heat lamp began to dry and brush my hair and "fix" my makeup. Then I put on the robe(much too big, of course) and socks and went back into the living room.

I didn't see Gary at first but he must have heard me and called out from the kitchen asking if I wanted something to drink. I told him that some hot coffee would be nice and went in to see if he needed any help. He had changed into a pair of sweats and had started the coffee going. Looking up to see me he gave me the once-over stare and complimented me on how much better I looked being dry. I laughed and told him he looked much better too, and he really did, getting my juices flowing a little again looking at his handsome face and from what I could see of it a sexy hard body under those sweats. When the coffee finished brewing he asked how I took my coffee and I told him how much I liked Irish coffee and he said no problem he liked it too even though he didn't have any cream for the top and went into a cabinet and poured some whiskey and put some half-and half in it.

With drinks in hand, we went back into his living room and asked if I wanted to watch some TV so he tuned into some movie that had already started and we settled down on his couch to watch it. We sipped our coffee and watched the movie for a while and I began to finally feel warm again and began to relax a little. As I said before his robe was pretty big on me and starting to feel a little randy I shifted a little and was able to get the robe to gap so that I know he could see most of my left breast from where he was sitting and then uncrossing my legs I was able to expose most of my leg and thigh also. While continuing to watch the TV I also secretly watched him and he turned a little so that he could see me a little better without getting "caught". We finished our coffee and he asked if I wanted another drink, I agreed and he went to make us a second one. While he was gone I made sure that I shifted myself so that even more of my naked body was exposed and when he came back in with the drinks I leaned over to take it from him giving him a great view of my firm breast.

As we continued to watch the TV, weather bulletins would appear on the screen warning people that it was very dangerous to drive and not to go out unless absolutely necessary. By the second or third such warning he turned to me and somewhat nervously asked me if I wanted to stay there overnight and he'd drive me back to my car in the morning when the weather was better. I told him that it was very sweet of him to ask but I didn't think I could impose on him like that(but inside I was thrilled by his offer). He insisted however and said that I could sleep in the bedroom and that he'd sleep on the couch(little did he know at the time but if I had my way we'd both be in his bed that night). For effect, I thought about his offer for a minute then agreed to stay.

He seemed thrilled by my agreement and settled back to watch the movie which ended after a few more minutes. By this time, I was pleasantly buzzed and he asked if I wanted to listen to some music instead of watching the TV and I agreed and asking what kind of music I liked I told him just about anything would be fine. He tuned into a light music station and we started to chat again. After a few minutes the conversation(as it usually does) turned to a somewhat more sexual one as I asked him about his past girlfriends. He told me that he was going out with a girl from his high school and they continued to be together until the middle of his senior year when she dumped him for another guy. He was pretty devastated by it, and hadn't really gotten back to dating much since then.

He asked me about my relationship with my husband, and as I told him about our "open marriage" and swinging with other people I could see the look of surprise cross his face as if he didn't believe what I was sharing with him. He had only read about relationships like I have and he frankly didn't believe a lot of what he had read about it. I assured him that there were many people like my husband and I and told him how much it has strengthened our relationship together. I had the feeling that even after this he wasn't going to make the first move, so on the pretense of thanking him for letting me stay there I leaned over resting my head on his shoulder and told him how grateful I was for "saving" me from having to drive home. I kissed him on the cheek then gently turned his face toward me closed my eyes and drew his lips against mine and with my tongue gently ran it all over his lips and then finally felt his mouth open and his tongue came out to play with mine. Once he got started things happened quickly as we continued to kiss I felt his hand on my breast and he began to play with my hard nipple. I reached over and started to caress him too running my hand over his chest playing with his nipples then moving down to play with his crotch area over his sweat pants. He then moved his hand down from my breast slowly inching downwards over my stomach until he reached my pussy lips rubbing his finger up and down my very wet slit. He undid the sash of the robe and pulled it back exposing me and I spread my legs wide and moved forward on the couch giving him open access to my pussy.

He broke our kiss and moved his head down to suck on my right nipple circling it with his tongue while he continued to move his fingers up and down my pussy then he began to play with my clit with his thumb and inserted two of his fingers inside me. In the meantime I moved my hand under the waistband of his sweats and found a very hard, thick cock to play with. In no time at all his fingers expertly brought me to the brink of an orgasm and sensing this he moved his fingers even faster on my clit bringing me off with a bang! He didn't stop at that continuing to pleasure me until I came twice more in rapid succession. I couldn't take much more and thankfully he slowed down to allow me some respite. I continued to stroke his cock and could sense that he getting close to cumming too, but not wanting to waste his cum in my hand I stood up and removed the robe and kneeled down in front and him and began caressing his thighs and balls then slowly moved my head closer and closer to the head of his hard cock.

I could see a large amount of pre-cum on its head and finally I was close enough to flick my tongue out and began to lick it off the head of his cock. He was getting kind of frantic begging me to take his cock inside my mouth but I teasingly resisted for a bit then giving in to his desire(and mine, too) I moved my mouth down taking just the head of his cock inside my mouth while I tongued the sensitive area under the head. When I sensed he was about to cum I took him in all the way down to his pubic hairs. He groaned with pleasure as I slowly moved up and down his thick, hard cock and played with his balls. I wanted to tease him some more so I'd bring him to the edge then stop then would start up again, I knew that I was driving him crazy but knew from experience it would only intensify his orgasm. As I continued to tease him I closed my eyes and thought about how much his cock reminded me of my hubby Jack's hard, thick one and I couldn't wait to feel it inside me too.

After another minute or two, I finally relented to his pleadings allowing him to fuck my mouth without restraint and he quickly started to cum. As I felt the first spurt of his cum in my throat I shoved two fingers up his ass and he jerked his ass off the couch and proceeded to pump spurt after spurt of cum until I drained him dry. I could tell by the fact I couldn't swallow it fast enough that it had been a while since he had any sex and the remainder of it oozed out of the corners of my mouth onto my chin and dripped down on my breasts and stomach. As I slowly released him from my mouth I rubbed his cum over my breasts while he looked at me. He told me that was the best BJ he had ever received by far and how incredibly sexy I was rubbing his cum over my body(I didn't get too flattered however knowing his experiences had been pretty limited so far in his life).

I stood up letting the robe slip off of my body completely and sat back down next to him on the couch resting my head on his chest and we lightly ran our hands over each other's bodies. It didn't take long for me to become aroused again and I observed that his cock was slowly started to rise again, and he offered to return the favor by performing oral sex on me(what manners on this young man). Excitedly I agreed and suggested that we move into the bedroom where we could be more comfortable. He slipped out of his sweatpants still bunched up by his ankles and removed his sweatshirt and we got up and walked hand in hand into his bedroom.

We laid down next to each other on the bed and began to kiss and explore each other's bodies again. He was rubbing my hard nipples between his thumb and forefinger and it was sending delicious waves of pleasure throughout my body. After a minute or two he broke our kiss and confessed to me that he really didn't have much experience in how to pleasure a woman for the most part he only had limited experiences with his ex-girlfriend. I told him not to worry that I would be glad to show him how I like to be pleasured. I then took one of his pillows and put it under my ass, I told him how much I liked to have my nipples sucked and my breasts played with, and taking the suggestion he sucked one of my nipples into his mouth and began to play with it with his tongue while his hand started to roll and pinch the other nipple.

After another few minutes of that, he took his mouth off my nipple and slowly moved down below my breasts kissing and licking his way down my stomach until he reached just above my pussy. He then moved down to kneel in between my legs which he spread wider giving him total access to my wet pussy. He seemed to be a quick learner by continuing his slow approach licking up and down my upper thighs but avoiding my pussy at first. As his brought his tongue onto my pussy the first time I explained to him how I like to be eaten.

I told him to open my pussy wide by pulling the lips apart with his thumbs then to slowly lick up and down avoiding my clit. I could tell just how soaking wet I was in anticipation by the sounds his tongue was making as he licked my pussy. After a minute or so I then told him to flick my clit with his tongue in between his licking up and down my pussy lips. Each time he did so I could feel myself closer to cumming again. Finally, wanting desperately to cum I told him to suck on my clit and shove two fingers in my pussy and work them in and out. Seconds later, I could feel my orgasm building until it crashed over me. I started to writhe in ecstasy and I had to be careful not to move too much so that he wouldn't lose contact with my clit. It seemed like I was cumming non-stop just going from one to another until I finally collapsed back on the pillow completely satisfied for now at least.

Gary let go of my clit and began kissing his way up to my stomach and lightly caressing my breasts then tongued my hard nipples and kissed me so sweetly. He rolled off to my side and told me that he'd never seen a woman cum that hard and long in his life, and also said he thought when I started cumming he felt my juices squirt out of my pussy onto his face and thought that was so hot. If that were true it would be the first time anyone told me that I squirted while cumming, I kind of wrote it off as maybe some wishful thinking on his part. As I laid there still reveling in the afterglow of the wonderful orgasms he gave me, he gently continued to caress my breasts and kiss my neck and upper chest and shoulders making me anxious again to feel his hard cock inside me for the first time. I started to reciprocate moving my hands over to play with his nipples and caressing his chest, stomach and his thighs avoiding his hard cock for now. I wanted him to last inside me so didn't want stimulate him too much for now. Soon I was at the point where I had to have him fuck me and I guided him over on top of me and had him kneel in between my spread legs.

I asked him to take his cock in his hand and slowly rub the head up and down the length of my pussy making sure that he rubbed it over my clit then told him to put just the head inside me. As he penetrated me with just the head I felt the beginnings of another orgasm already, he was thick just like my hubby, Jack, and later on as he fucked me and I closed my eyes I thought to myself that it was Jack fucking me their cocks were so alike. Then I told him to slowly insert more and more of his cock moving it slowly in and out as he did until he finally was buried inside me.

He then began to slowly fuck me withdrawing almost completely then burying it again, and then picked up the pace a little at a time quickly I was close to orgasming again and urged him to fuck me hard and fast. About 15 seconds that I quickly came again, and as he continued to fuck me I just kept cumming over and over again. I was bucking so hard as I came it had to be a little difficult for him to stay inside me but it was obvious that he was a quick learner as he deftly followed me as I squirmed all over the bed in ecstasy. After a few minutes, I could sense he was about to cum so I told him to slow down to make it last as long as possible and after he did that he was able to continue to fuck me without cumming. On his own, he began to alternate fucking me fast then slowing up when he getting close to cumming, I don't know how long he continued to bring me to orgasm after orgasm and wanting to make it last even longer I suggested that I get on top of him for awhile.

foxysue
foxysue
23 Followers
12