Ice Might Help?

Story Info
Second time cheating, based on a friend's experience.
1.4k words
2.9
14.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting married too young is bad for you, the lack of emotional maturity will eventually push your marriage into hell and with kids you opt into staying together while you grow angry and unsatisfied. After being married for more than 12 years, my husband began to cheat on me and I was perplexed with the why. I'm a healthy 27-year-old with curves and I consider myself attractive, my guess was that I was sexually daring. But then again I always wanted please him, but it wasn't enough for him, so instead of blaming myself I decided to look elsewhere as he kept refusing to have physical contact with me.

I thought that I will never cheat. However, the last couple of weeks it has escalated to the point that I could say I have had the best sex in my life and not with my husband.

I work for a shipping company, we shipped items around the world for clients, for me it's mainly an office environment. Anyways, one of the drivers who delivers here has been really friendly and one day while waiting so I could sign off his shipment, the two of us had a long conversation which ended in an invitation to have lunch. The bored me agree and off I went to have lunch the next day with Rick. The lunch was innocent, we talked about the job and family, after a few days things escalated to the point that we were now sexting and I was trying to fantasize him . Surprisingly he was in the same boat as me, married, controlled, unhappy, and in total hatred of his in laws. With him I was able to express my frustrations and when he dared to ask to hang out with him after work the only answer it could think was "yes."

After some terrible food we had sex in my SUV, it was horrible too much friction and not enough pace. But, any sex after 6 months of a dry spell was very welcomed. The fact that Rick took his time kiss me and caress me is what made it memorable even though it the whole ordeal took lest than 15 mins.

A week later on Wednesday I begin to feel the itch and temptation. Rick was not available even after I tried to persuade him some enticing pictures and persuasive text messages. At the same time I was weary of fucking in my SUV, I mean if I was going to be a hoe invest some dollars and upgrade to a hoe palace a darn motel. In my life I never been this desperate for cock somehow he activated something, quickly I thought of some ideas maybe skipping work and we meet at The Blue Lagoon and test his endurance for 8 hours. Instead the better idea was telling my hubby that Saturday I was going to work and convince Rick to join me at the motel. I guess I was lucky cause all the thing fell into place and I eagerly waited for Saturday.

Nervous on Saturday I to my new office, I stopped at the store to get the essentials, extra condoms, lube, water, snacks, and scented candles in case the room smelled. In other words I wanted the morning to be special and I was prepared. There wasn't much of an issue getting a room, the room was OK with terrible beach murals drawn by someone whose definitely not an artist. I awaited patiently for him, I discovered that this motel had 5 porno channels and that the previous tenant left it in high volume in one of them. This startled me when I turned the TV on and the fake moans began to emanate, I mean "nobody moans like that?" After touring the channel line up I ended up again in one of the porno channels, this time it was two women, one teaching the other how to be a "lesbian." I never watch porn and for once I was some what intrigued mainly how these definitely were showing enthusiasm for each other, which awfully reminded of the lack my husband has shown.

My lover interrupted me as he was outside, my hard began to pound and I began to breathe deeply as I open the door. He smiled and asked "Are you watching porn?" I was so excited that I had forgotten about the action on the TV. Embarrassed I turned off the TV, and gave him a kiss, he pulled away and told me that I was excited already. I was beyond excited, I was desperate for him. Like a horny schoolgirl I was running my hands around his body, he didn't bother to put up a fight. All I could think was "I better kiss here and there too."

Somehow Rick understood my desperation and gave me the initiative. I pushed him to the wall and began to peel his layers, as I got closer my mouth watered and tried to desperately remember his taste. Soon I was on my knees on the dirty carpet with his cock down my mouth while I was looking to make eye contact. His cock was juicy and sensitive, but Rick wasn't my husband who usually got a BJ and then disappeared when I could tell that he was about to cum he held my shoulder and told me to stop. He didn't care about my slobbering mouth, kissed me, and pulled me up. I was standing up again and he began to run his big hands on my body feeling my curves, "you should had worn a skirt," I was puzzled I wonder if he wanted me to look sexy or for easy access. Like the married woman that I am, I was dressed like one, jeans, shirt, long sleeve thermal, under garments, socks and my favorite boots. The thought of him undressing me was so hot that if I wasn't wet before, now I was. Taking the time to get me naked was somewhat forgotten, for my husband I was practically naked all the time. As I sat in his lap naked I was now relaxed, wondering what would come next.

Rick picked me up like the pillow next to me and threw me on the bed, he spread my legs and got closer and soon he was in me, his smile was very welcoming and those brown eyes keep exploring my physique. The reality was that I could rarely have orgasm with my husband and all because of the lack of trying, the rare occasions were we he cared just enough like a birthday. But here this man with not so much was on the brink of making cum. Pushing my legs back he went deeper and I came, I got what I was her for, now I didn't care. I was ready to make him feel good since he had given me something that I haven't had in a while. He said something but I was so out of it that I couldn't tell.

What he meant that it was time change the pace, I got up and stood in front of the bed and then lay forward on it, while my ass was in the air and he approached from behind. Like soldier I positioned myself, my feet over his and my upper body resting on the bed. Somehow this position gave enough leverage that I felt him so deep that it hurt at first but as he pillaged I begin to enjoy the feeling. Slowly I was becoming his toy, he slapped my ass after I warned him not to. A hard slap followed by a harder squeeze, he was enjoying my lovely ass, I turned to give him the go ahead to repeat. I personally blame the slaps for the second time I came, my body flattened and he let out a laughed enjoying his hard work.

We rejoined in bed and began to act like a married couple, I was on top looking at him and watching react as I slowly squeezed his cock. I was hoping for a third orgasm but my powerful grinder made him cum and now I was smirking. I told him I was disappointed as the two of us laid naked looking each other and all he could muster up was "next time." I was hopeless now thinking about him leaving. I was happy, We stayed there staring at each, the two hours together were enough. Rick left, I showered and looked in the mirror hoped my red ass cheeks and future bruising wouldn't be noticed and went home right after my supposed 4 hour Saturday shift ended.

Saturday night he texted me and told me to put ice on my ass and said that he missed me already ;)