Icewater and Sandwiches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XXscribbler
XXscribbler
311 Followers

Matt squeezed her to him and said "Now you cut that out! No flirting with my boyfriend." He seemed likely to continue talking, but stopped abruptly when she squeezed the base of his erection tightly. She discovered then that he, too, was shaved. Interesting, a matched set!

All his clothes in hand, Mark stepped outside, then zipped the tent shut behind him, sealing her and Matt inside for warmth. From outside, he cursed genteelly at the chilly air, and gave them a running commentary on the progress of his getting dressed. Inside the tent, she snuggled frontally against Matt, wrapping both arms and legs around him tight. "Warm!" she muttered into his neck. Not to mention allover hard-muscled. Beautiful skin, too. Her crotch was positively dripping wet, no longer entirely the stream's doing.

She mused - too bad, just too goddamned bad. What a bloody waste! Damn Ms Murphy! She stroked his back gently, and he reciprocated. She was drifting, oscillating between her mysterious unexpected hominess and simple appreciation of animal warmth and comfort. Trapped between them was Matt's still-hard cock. She wriggled luxuriously against it, and whispered into his neck "Why this?"

He took a deep breath, took gentle hold of her by both ears, and raised her head to face him. He grinned and whispered "Because I'm just as horny a person as you are. And I find my response in this situation very, very weird. Nice, but distinctly weird. No offense, dear, but it's sort of a generalized hominess, not really aimed at you personally. But damn, if I were hetero, you'd be sitting on top of me already. We could really pump some warmth into you that way, couldn't we?"

She grinned back at him and returned her hand to his cock. No foreskin, smaller than Mark's for sure, but perhaps a trace harder. Size, she snorted to herself: the eternal male bugaboo. Not her problem. "Cock-a-doodle-doo, any size'll do" came back to her from Girl Scout camp. What to do? Anything? She stroked once, and Matt shivered hard. She looked at him from too close to focus and whispered "What would you like? Anything I can do to, er, relieve things? Just as a gesture of friendship, you understand. A little personal note of thanks from a friend, to a friend, for a job well done?" She giggled at Matt's sudden, obvious flush: his cock jumped in her hand.

When he said nothing, she whispered "Just a friendly thank you..." She shifted to slide her cheek down along his belly, letting her tongue investigate the ribbed muscles of his abdomen. When her tongue-tip invaded his navel and spun the hairs within it, he suddenly thrust himself upwards, and she accepted the invitation, engulfed his cock-head with her mouth, cupped his ball-sac (BIG! she thought) in her palm. She rolled her tongue over his plum, held his testicles gently between finger-pulps and palm.

He groaned almost silently, and gasped, then reached for her, stopped her head with his hands, whispered "Hey! That's nice. In fact, it's wonderful. But it's not right... it'd be cheating on Mark, and I don't want to do that. Plus it would be unfair since it took both of us to pull you out of the damned creek! So, please, although I really don't want to say this, please do stop already!"

"Noble of him!", she thought. Were dedicated gays the last of the truly faithful? Bloody frustrating! Dammit, goddamn, damn!! Not that she'd have gotten off herself just giving him a blowjob, but it really did seem appropriate and warm and close, all of which were greatly to be desired and appreciated. And it would have been SOMETHING sexual, something she could enjoy herself, to alleviate her ridiculously inappropriate belly-itch.

She started to pout, but then she had an idea that flummoxed her, it was so far outside her framework. Again, there was this "whole new life" bit, wasn't there? It took at least a millisecond to decide to act. She pulled her face free of Matt's crotch and whispered "Well then... would it be alright if whatever I did included you BOTH? Why don't you invite Mark back inside and we could see what happens? We do have time. And it seems like there's at least some inclination, isn't there, on both of your parts?" She tugged at his erection, and giggled: "At least, on THESE parts! And god knows I'm not going anywhere very soon! No dry clothes, still cold! Got to have something to do to pass the time, no? The exercise might help warm me up. You can't be too sure, can you, in treating hypothermia? More heat would surely be a good idea!"

Matt goggled at her. She watched as he considered the offer. When he seemed indecisive, she whispered "I'd like that. An adventure. With my two saviors and best friends... but not if it'd interfere with your relationship."

Then, suddenly cautious, she looked hard at Matt and said "You two ARE really monogamous, and clean, aren't you?"

He nodded and said seriously "Yes, we are. We're really... well, let's just say there's nothing to worry about and we like to keep it that way. No aids, no STDs, and no exposure either. We both want to live a long time!" He stopped, and grinned at her. "On behalf of the M&Ms, I'll ask you the same question, lady. .. for the very same reason. Plus, something we don't have to worry about ourselves. .. are you on the pill? Or in a safe time for games?"

It was considerate of him to ask about contraception, she thought, and no, there was no likelihood of any disease whatever... her men were few and far between, it had been months now since the last one (meaning she was far homier than she had thought), and she had no problem in either area. She said so.

Matt opined "How nice for us all!" He took a long breath and said "Are you really certain about this? It's a whizzer idea, but second thoughts are perfectly okay!"

She nodded, her belly twisting hard with the realization that (a) he was going to ACCEPT and (b) she didn't have a single solitary clue what she was going to do! Nothing like this ever, even in her wildest imaginings!

He shrugged slightly; it made his cock wobble, and that was incredibly sexy. Then he said loudly "Hey, M... . I think you'd better get back inside for a moment. The lady here has a problem, and it's going to take both of us to fix it." He grinned at her expression.

Mark's voice floated in: "Just a moment, you two. I have the pot full of her favorite icewater and have to light the stove for tea..." There was the pop of a propane burner lighting off, then footsteps.

The zipper purred down, and Mark's head appeared through the gap. As his eyes adjusted to the dimness, he started to speak: "So what's the problem in here, and how can I... " He stopped, literally with his mouth open, when he saw her face hovering near Matt's hardon, her hand cupping his balls.

She almost laughed.

Matt spoke hurriedly, and to her rather than to Mark: "I think you'd better tell M, here, about your problem and explain what needs to be done... "

She looked at Mark and said "Well, I just thought I'd try to thank the two of you for your help. You know, in whatever way I can... and there's no gift shop nearby, so... anyhow, Mark... I didn't even get going with my little plan, before Matt stopped me and insisted that he didn't want to cheat on you, and that it wouldn't be fair for me to just thank him, since both of you worked together to save my butt!"

Mark finally managed to close his mouth.

She continued: "So, I thought I'd better either stop altogether... or invite you in. It's 50:50 or nothing." She paused, then said in a whisper "Mark, I mean it. I don't want to interfere between you two, but if you could POSSIBLY be interested, I'd love to... well, do whatever appeals." Almost plaintively, she continued "You could just look at me as a warm, intelligent vibrator or something. You know, an item, or an event, that the two of you could share, just for a lark? I'd like that. Really." Her motor ran down, and she stopped.

Mark held a long, long pause, then grinned broadly at them and said "What the hell? Why NOT?" Then "I better undress out here, don't you think? Not to mention turning off the stove, or there'll be no breakfast coffee. I strongly suspect I might not remember to come out here later and turn the thing off`!" His head disappeared, and there were undressing sounds. Hurried sounds of aluminum on aluminum.

Inside the tent, Matt looked at her with a very strange expression on his face, and whispered "I don't BELIEVE it! He's going to do it! You should consider yourself honored!"

Suddenly the entrance zipper was open and he was tumbling in with them, bringing a blast of frigid air and muttering "Damn! I do believe that air turned my cock into a dimple! Sheesh! So, if we're going to play, it's up to the two of you to fix that."

She was stoked - and mentally somewhere between worried and frightened in addition to being turned on. He was right into the game she was trying to define! He squirmed down in between them.

She slid a hand to his crotch: the magnificent hardon that he had left with was now about an inch long, shriveled. She was disappointed, and murmured "You know, guys, if this is a strain or if you're really not interested, I would understand... "

Matt shook his head and bent down to plant a gentle kiss on one female nipple. It had relaxed in the warmth, but the touch instantly transformed it back into a little hard rock and left her panting with desire again.

"Not to worry. . ." said Mark. "Matt knows what to do, and I'm a bit peculiar... once I START, well, I can keep it up pretty much forever. With a man, a woman, my hand, the sheets, damn near anything. I could probably fuck a goat once I get going." Then, almost shyly, "It looks like you and Matt got started already, and I'd love to be part of a trio. Just for fun. It's a great idea."

Down in Mark's crotch, her fingers encountered Matt's, and Matt said "I know how to fix this. Want to watch?"

She nodded: perhaps now she would get a long-standing question answered? She knew that in most gay couples there was a femme and a butch, at least in their lovemaking, so she'd been told or had read... and it was utterly unclear which of these two very externally-masculine men might be which. Maybe they'd show her now? But that curiosity was just a side-issue.

Before she could say anything, he added: "This guy is incredible. It's one of the reasons I love him, you know. Like he said, once you get him UP, he just stays that way, nearly forever. Right through a whole bunch of climaxes. He makes me so goddamned jealous I could scream!"

Mark muttered "Genetics, not training, folks. I didn't have a thing to say about it. Not that I'm complaining, you understand... Matt is exactly right. Once it's up, well, with patience and lube I could get into a mouse!"

Matt looked once at her, dipped his head, inhaled the nubbin of his lover's cock, fondled it. She started to remove her hand, but he stopped her, whispered "Feel!" and closed her fingers around the base. She was astounded: she could feel each beat of Mark's heart, and with every one the cock's size changed. It grew like a carnival vendor's balloon attached to a helium tank. In less than a minute, it was back to where it had been when he left them. Matt looked at her, grinning around the tool, then pulled away and pointed it at her.

She gulped: this was her own idea, after all. No backing out now. She glanced at Mark's face: his eyes were closed and he looked positively beatific. He might be utterly gay, but he certainly liked his sensations enough to not complain about the details of the source! She engulfed the offered cock with her mouth. It was bigger than any other she'd ever played with. Mark seemed to appreciate her technique: at least, he not only didn't shrink, but she thought he was still growing. Out of the comer of her eye, she saw Mark's hand busy with Matt's cock. More multi-tasking!

The tent's air was definitely getting thicker, and warmer too. Good!

Now Mark was stopping her, insisting that his partner needed equal time, but before he would let her equalize things, Matt insisted on showing off a bit, calling it a lesson in cocksucking. He switched places with her. Interested, momentarily neutral and slightly detached, she watched: he was good. Genuine deep-throat. Did they do that to one another simultaneously? That could be dangerous, someone might choke to death! Then it was her turn. Matt's smaller cock was easier to manipulate.

Somewhere at the back of her brain a little program was making notes: SHE was focused on cocks, but THEY were not. Weren't men supposed to be totally cock-centric? Fingers, toes, palms, skin-on-skin, everything was in play. Between them they even managed to pay adequate attention to her nipples, something probably not high on their own play-list. Very considerate of them. And someone, boldly she thought, was finger-deep in her pussy. She squirmed, directed, pushed until the two men were lying side by side, then she began alternating mouth-strokes. Big. Little. Big. Little. It was fun, and between strokes she watched the two men necking, kissing. For some reason, the sight was a potent aphrodisiac for her. Had she ever been so turned on in her life? Her juices were definitely flowing more than copiously. She wondered if she could make them come this way? Most of her men had thought it a good idea, it was a nifty power-trip for her, so it was certainly worth a try.

Matt shifted, broke with the kissing, slid her onto her back between them. His ideas were clear. He pushed Mark's head down to give some attention to one female nipple: "You know more about tits than I ever will, M... you admit you've always wanted a set of your own. So show off how much you know. Treat her right!"

Then, as Matt put those same instructions into effect on the other breast, he took Mark's hand and moved it to her crotch. There, the two of them slid matched index fingers deep inside her: Mark was a good partner, followed Matt's lead. Matt had learned proper hetero behavior and techniques well once upon a time, and hadn't forgotten: sex as bicycle-riding? Inside her pussy their two fingers made secret, twisting love to one another, aided by her slipperiness. She didn't care about their secrets: the digital dance within her belly was all for her, as far as she was concerned, and in seconds she was arching up in a phenomenal climax. Across her chest, the two men eyed one another slyly, and nursed face to face.

Before she could fully settle down, Matt rolled over onto his back, then picked her up by the hips and placed her astraddle his waist. She came out of her mild lust-daze, looked back and forth between the men, studying their expressions, and finally said "Good Lord, you two. I'm supposed to be pleasuring the two of YOU, not the other way around!"

Matt just grinned and said "Oh, don't worry, we're going to get ours. Believe me!" Then to Mark, "Get my cock and hold it in the right place down there, if you please. I think an internal massage would probably help this frigid little lady."

She slapped playfully at his face for that double-entendre, but didn't impede progress. Things seemed to be going her way now. Mark did as instructed, peering between her legs and muttering "It's awfully damn complicated down here. But it's kind of interesting. I feel like a six year old playing doctor! I think she's ready now."

Without a word, Matt pushed her gently down onto his cock. She settled with her clit against his pube, almost bit her lip through to keep from screaming with pleasure, then, realizing where they were, thirty difficult miles from absolutely nowhere, she let herself howl.

Matt was startled, then pleased at her wild outburst of animal noises. He looked up at her, then over to Mark, and said "Well, boy howdy, Mr M, she seems to like this little bitty old gay cock of mine. Now, if you'd like to really and truly join the party, well, gimme your finger for a second. Time to boldly go where none of your fingers have gone before." He took Mark's middle finger into his mouth and wet it thoroughly. "Up her butt you go with that. Gently though... and feel what's going on with my cock." When Mark hesitated, Matt insisted - "Go ahead." Then, almost as an afterthought or an aside, he said to her "You won't mind, will you dear? After all, we gay-guys do know something about butts!"

She shook her head. Not a chance of an objection from HER side of the equation. Mark slid the finger up inside, and exclaimed over the sensations. Matt's hand was clutching Mark's cock, so Mark was paying only marginal attention at best.

Then Matt ordered "Scoot up here and ride me, lady! We're going to let Mark feel what's going on inside of you. I don't think you'll find anything to object to in how he handles your bottom. He's GOOD!"

She did not object. Not in the slightest. Mark explored, oohing and aahing over the feeling of his lover's cock sliding past his fingertip. He politely asked for and got permission to add another finger to the mix so he could pinch and stroke Matt's cock from inside her butt. Two fingers were more than twice as intense as a singleton, she was soaring mountain-high, so caught up in her sensory inputs that she was having trouble breathing. Even at twenty years' remove from women, Matt still knew what to do with his thumb, and fondled her clit mercilessly as she rocked.

Matt's hands snaked around to hold her buttocks as she climaxed both around and against him. She was deeply into lust lust now, and knew that this was just the beginning of a series. She could feel the power of other near-future climaxes lined up like ocean breakers, rolling inexorably towards her: the picture nearly took her breath away and she threw herself into it headlong.

Matt understood that: he knew what was going on in her mind probably better than she did herself She was very, very ready. Near-death was the ultimate aphrodisiac - all the asphyxiation-sexers said so, and perhaps they were right? He motioned to Mark to get up on his knees behind her.

Mark looked at the scenario, grinned, and said quietly "Well, why the hell not!? Maybe, sometimes, a pretty butt is just a pretty butt? Without assigned gender?"

It wasn't until she felt Mark's thighs against her buttocks, combined with Matt's hands on her hips, felt the tip of Mark's cock stroking gently against her perineum, that the re- arrangement behind her penetrated her sexual glow. She must have looked alarmed: Matt shifted his hands to her face, whispered "Easy, girl. Slow. You want to pleasure us, we want to pleasure you too, and the two of us boys want to do each other. I think it can all happen at once. We're not into pain or uncomfortable stuff, not now and not ever. Okay? Trust us?"

She nodded. Given the heat in her belly she would agree to anything at all, and the sooner the better, too. He pulled her down onto his chest, drove himself into her. She held her breath. She had heard of sandwiches, seen them in pictures and movies, even knew a woman who claimed to have done one and enjoyed it immensely, but it had never, ever occurred to her to try it herself... much less to try it with a pair of studly gays!

Behind her, armed with that incredible cock, Mark was having a little trouble. He was being too gentle, and his cock kept slipping from her pucker, sliding repeatedly up the crack of her ass. Not that it didn't feel good, but that was not the main attraction. Mark snorted, laughing at himself: "Damn it, all the normal landmarks have gone missing down here! Talk about uncharted terrain! Help me here, woman!"

She was going to have to participate actively, wasn't she? Oh YES, she was, indeed! She reached back for his cock: it wasn't difficult to locate. Her fingers, inexperienced as they were with foreskins, nonetheless managed to uncover the head. She wiped it through her juices to lube it: once, twice, then had an inspiration, muttered "Wait a second, I know where you're aiming, but be patient, okay? I just want to try something else first."

XXscribbler
XXscribbler
311 Followers