Icicles From Heaven

Story Info
Heavenly pleasure.
937 words
3.89
14k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four

It was a cold snowy night and the couple had just made it to the cabin in the mountains before the snow began to fall. The snow glistened over the fields and trees. It had been a long trip but one the two had been looking forward to.

The first thing they did was gather firewood and start a fire in the fireplace. They had stocked up on plenty of groceries for the long night ahead. They decided to bundle up and go for a short walk down to the frozen pond. They walked the distance and just took in the view that was so breath taking no words could describe it.

They held hands and started back to the cabin by this time the cabin should be very warm and pleasant. They arrived at the cabin door and he opened the door and allowed her to enter first. It was nice and toasty inside.

They decided to eat a little supper. She went into the kitchen and he followed. As she cooked and prepared the spaghetti he prepared the salad and sat the table. She placed the dish on the table and as they enjoyed their meal, he poured them each a glass of wine. It was a tasty vintage. As they enjoyed the meal and cleaned their plates they didn’t need to speak, their looks at one another were enough to let the other know exactly what was on the others mind.

When they finished the meal and did up the dishes they took their wine to sit in front of the fire. There was soft slow music playing on the stereo and candles had been lit. As they sat in front of the fire looking into the glowing embers he took her hand and kissed the her fingertips. This sent chills of excitement through her body but that was just the first step he had in mind. He went to the sofa and brought down the afghan that lay across the back of it. He laid it out onto the floor. He helped her to lie on the soft cashmere afghan he then lay down beside her. He then placed his hands on her face and kissed her so deeply and passionately her tongue met his and they intertwined.

He then started undressing her as he continued to kiss her. Then he started traveling down her neck to her bare breasts that he exposed when he unbuttoned her blouse. Then he took one at a time the breasts into his mouth and suckled her pleasures as she let out a moan of pleasure. He then unzipped her pants and slid them off. She didn’t have any panties on so he could see her fury mound of hair and he finished licking her down from the breasts to the mound he was waiting to explore in detail.

He then excused himself for a moment and went to the door. He plucked an icicle from the roof of the cabin and brought it to where she lay. She wondered what he had in mind. He knelt down beside her and began to run the ice over her body starting at the breasts and encircling the nipples watching them get hard. She shivered not only from the coldness of the ice but from the excitement, he had raised in her. Her vagina burned from the heat that was inside her and she was so wet she could feel it trickle down into the crack of her buttocks. He continued to take the ice down her stomach and her navel. Then to her inner thighs and she arched her back and felt the coldness of the melted ice trickling down her clit. Oh she was so excited she could hardly control herself. She then felt the icicle enter her womanhood it was so cold but it was so pleasurable as he moved it in and out of her she moaned with excitement. He placed her hand on the ice and asked her to continue the movement as he undressed in front of her. She saw his erection as he first removed his shirt then his jeans. He slid out of his jeans and gazed at her as she moved the ice in and out of herself. She did this without even being aware of how fast she was moving the ice. He then lay back down beside her and took over for her. She wanted to feel him inside her and he wanted the same.

He took the ice, left it in place, and climbed on top of her and placed his stiff rod inside her oh the ice was cold but it didn’t compare to the heat of her pussy. He began slowly at first but couldn’t help but to start moving faster. He had been watching her writhe with passion and it had gotten him so excited he just wanted to feel himself inside a woman who held such unbridled passion. He held her close to him as he moved in and out of her with such desire he had never felt before. He felt so high. High on her passion and love. Oh the feeling was not like anything he had ever felt before. She moved with him in rhythm in and out in and out faster the pace get as they mount into an explosion of their juices.

He nor she could not believe the pleasures they just had experienced. They lay for hours holding each other watching the fire and wondering how they could top the experience they just had.