Icing on the Cake

Story Info
Tim gets a birthday present that wasn't what he expected.
1.5k words
4.15
137.3k
30
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,837 Followers

Please do not read if under 18 years of age or offended by sexually explicit stories and situations.

* * * * * *

Today started out as not a very good day. It was my birthday, but I had just moved and didn't really know anyone to celebrate it with. So here I sat on a ladder, painting the trim of outside of my garage.

However my crappy day started getting better when I overheard my neighbor talking on the phone in her bedroom. I stopped paying attention to what I was doing, so I could listen to her conversation.

"Well he refuses to go down on me. He says real men don't do that kind of thing. The only time I'm able to have an orgasm is when I do it myself when he's not at home."

Uh-huh ... Uh-huh"

You know Lisa, what I wouldn't give to find a guy who would just go down on me. Ya know, no strings attached, that way I wouldn't be cheating on Bill."

Yeah, I know. Who's going to be willing to just to eat me huh, without expecting something more?"

Well, a girl can dream can't she?"

Hah-hah. Well nice talking to you too, Gina"

Bye babe!"

Damn! My dick had hardened, obscenely bulging out of my jeans just from listening to her one-sided conversation.

You see, my neighbor is a gorgeous woman, with great legs and a nice ass. She's 23 years old and her husband around 28, I think. I don't understand him at all, because I would eat her pussy every night if I was married to such a beautiful sexy woman.

I only wish I had the guts to tell her, that I would do *just that* for her, no strings attached. The only problem is I'm way too shy, which is probably why her husband has the hot wife and I'm out here painting the house on my birthday.

Well, I've had enough of this, time to put this paint stuff up and go jerk off, while thinking about eating my gorgeous neighbor.

"Hey Tim! I just made some iced tea, do you want to come inside and cool down for a bit?" Lisa said from behind me.

Damn! She startled me and almost caused me to drop my paint. I barely caught it in time, but splashed wet paint all over my hands in the process.

"Sure, that would be nice Lisa," I said, while trying to hide my hard-on with my paint bucket, as I walked down the ladder. I followed her, staring at her ass and long legs as she walked and what an ass it was. The miniskirt she was wearing gave me a great view of her long lean legs. Legs I would love to have wrapped around my ears. Her husband truly must be a fool.

"Have a seat and rest Tim, I'll go get it for you," Lisa said from the kitchen, before returning with two glasses of tea. When she leaned down to hand me my cup, I was treated with a wonderful view of her breasts dangling loosely in her bra. Then she sat down in the chair in front of me.

"Boy it sure is hot out there, isn't it?" Lisa said, as she placed her cup of iced tea against her throat. Her nipples visibly hardened before my very eyes. Shit, she's so fucking sexy, I'm not going to be able to stand up.

"Yes, it is hot out there. It feels like the heat is just leaning on you!" I replied, trying to be funny and not doing a very good job of it, due to two eraser sized distractions.

"Hee Hee. Yeah, I've been watching you work around your house. I wish my husband would do more around here, but he feels like it's beneath him," Lisa said, as she dangled her shoe off her foot and fidgeted with the hem of her skirt.

Is she flirting with me? I wonder if she would let me go down on her?

"I've never felt like *anything* was beneath me, Lisa." God! I hope I wasn't too obvious or sounded too desperate. Maybe it's time to break out the big guns and go for the guilt. "I just feel bad having to paint today, because it's my birthday."

"Awww . . . is it your birthday? If I had known, I would have done something special for you," Lisa said as she spread her legs slightly. Oh God, it looked like she wasn't wearing panties. I tried to casually glance back up her miniskirt, without getting caught. Hmmm, maybe I should let her catch me, if she is suggesting what I think she's suggesting.

"Would my birthday boy like a piece of cake?" Lisa said, as she pulled her skirt up, exposing her pussy.

Oh would I! "Yes," I replied hoarsely, trying to keep my obvious excitement from showing.

I got down on my knees in front of her and stared at her ripe aroused sex. I had always imagined her pussy would be blonde and trimmed tightly, but in reality, she wasn't a true blonde and it looked like she had never trimmed her thick bush. Hell, who am I kidding? I had never dated anyone as pretty, dark-hairy pussy or not.

She brought my hands to her knees and used them to spread her long legs wide. Ugh! She smelled fragrant, almost as if she had been masturbating for an hour. "Come on baby, eat your birthday cake!" she said, as she pulled my head toward her moist matted cunt.

I spread her thighs wide, giving me a beautiful view of her slick aroused sex. I opened her plump peach with my fingers, streaking her thighs and pussy with white paint. It made her even sexier, if that were possible. I slowly leaned forward, reached my tongue toward her fleshy nether lips and noticed a trace of pearly liquid leaking from her pussy. Oh shit! That can only be Bill's cum. He must have just fucked her . . .ewww . . . disgusting.

"Uh huh. Sorry, I don't do that kind of thing. I better go Lisa," I said, backing away from her wide-spread legs.

"Oh no, you don't, Timmy. Not unless you want to explain to Bill, how the white paint from your hands got on my pretty pussy. You know Bill has a bad temper and there's no telling what he would do. So I suggest you not be rude and accept my present."

Not having a choice, I lowered my head to her sex and began to lick at her clit. I tried to stay as far away from the nasty jizz as I could get.

"That's it Timmy, eat your birthday cake. Mmmmm," Lisa moaned

"Stop stalling and lick my pussy!" she demanded, as she shoved my face in her cunt, forcing me to lick the cum that dribbled out of her pussy.

It tasted as bad as I imagined. It was terribly salty and bitter. I almost retched on the awful taste, but kept licking so I could get this over with as soon as possible. Somehow, this didn't turn out to be the romantic movie scene I had imagined. It had taken a wrong turn somewhere and dropped me off at a sick and disgusting B-movie flick.

Lisa thrashed on the chair, grabbing my hair and pulling me roughly into her cunt. "Oh! That's it bitch ... stick that tongue up there and get that nasty cum out ... ahh!" she screamed.

There was no help for it, I was revolted, but I stuck my tongue up her slick channel and lapped and sucked at the bitter cream. How had this happened to me and how was I going to continue to live next door? I knew then that every time I would see Bill in the future, I would know that I had eaten his cum and every time I would see Lisa, I would see myself on my knees eating her freshly fucked cunt.

"Fuck yeah! Work that clit now Timmy, make me cum!" Lisa grabbed my ears and ground her hairy cunt on my face, coating it with the mixture of their spent fluids. "Oh Fuck! Oh!" "Ahhh! Ugh you cunt! Fuck! Oh yeah I'm cuuuummmmminnnng!"

After holding my head tightly to her pussy as she came, Lisa finally let my ears go and I knelt staring at her gaping pink pussy. She was a sick demented bitch, but she was a still gorgeous sick demented bitch. I blushed as she looked down at my cum encrusted face and pushed a finger in my mouth.

"That was delicious Timmy. You did a wonderful job. I only wish that Bill would go down on me like that. Ha Ha. No strings attached okay Timmy?"

Oh God! She knew I was listening to her phone conversation, if she was even having one at all! Lisa had set me up and now she was making sure I knew it. She wanted me to know that I had been used and *used badly*.

That was the icing on the cake.

The End

If you enjoyed this work, take a moment to email the author. Your comments are their only payment. Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyright with all rights reserved by its author unless explicitly indicated.

Couture
Couture
3,837 Followers