iCoud and the Iron Corset

Story Info
He went to a party, she to a friend in need.
4.4k words
3.83
50k
31
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hansbwl
hansbwl
599 Followers

This story is dedicated two of my readers, ZedO and Harryin VA. They have used time to post comments to some of my stories with constructive criticism and contrary to general belief, I appreciate their input.

I will also send a sincere "thank you" to CJ_Ed for her editing, making the story much more readable than presented by my hand.

*****

Michael A few months earlier.

"Please, John, accept that management chose me to head the sales team." ...

Background John and I had been friends since our college years. After college, John and I found jobs in different cities, and we lost touch. It was pure coincidence that a few years later we ended up in the same department in the same firm.

By that time we were both married. John married Adele, a pretty brunette with a fierce temper. Vicky, the girl I married, is a bubbly redhead with a surprisingly mild temper. One always expects the redheads to have the most violent tempers. But not my Vicky; she is a lovely woman whom I cherish highly.

Both Vicky and Adele were career women. Adele was a copy editor in an ad company, while Vicky was a lawyer in a small local firm. They did not become friends—they were just too different. So, we never socialised as couples, and only ever met at company functions.

Vicky liked John well enough. It was understandable. Around men he was an obnoxious bastard. He behaved very differently when towards women. Around them he was polite and charming, and lovely to talk and even share a dance with. His most successful deals were always those he had concluded with women. A true Dr Jekyll/Mr Hyde-character.

Vicky did not understand or believe what I told her about his personality. In fact she went out of her way to tease me by being extra flirtatious around John at company functions. Don't get me wrong, she never did anything inappropriate at all—no close dancing, or hiding in dark corners, or disappearing for a while, or anything like that. I knew she was teasing, and never feel that she would cheat on me with him or anybody else for that matter.

John certainly wasn't my very best friend—he simply isn't best friend material. But, until now I presume, John has always considered me his best friend.

***

"No, Michael. I can't. You have been with the company for two years. I've been here for five. Seniority should count for something."

"Management knows that I am better suited for the position. You have no team spirit. The others in the team don't like working with you. You stab them in the back whenever you think you can benefit. In short, they basically hate you. Accept it and do what you do best. Stop criticising the management for not choosing you. You would have been a terrible team leader, and you know it."

If looks could kill, the one John gave me would have done so. Then he turned on his heel and stormed out of my office, slamming the door as he went. Adele's animosity towards me had also become palpable after my promotion. I suspect that John had assured Adele that he would be promoted to sales manager. Like her husband, she was not satisfied with the outcome at all.

*** That year we spent Thanksgiving with Vicky's parents, and Christmas Day with mine. We celebrated New Year's Eve with a bunch of our friends at the Hilton Hotel downtown. We had a great time, and entered the new year in good spirits.

Our company does not host a Christmas function. Instead it ushers in the new year with a party for employees and their spouses on the second Saturday in January. This time around it was a dinner with the usual uplifting and encouraging speeches by the management followed by drinks and dancing. It was the first company party I attended since my promotion. So, I was very disappointed when Vicky called me on the Friday afternoon to tell me that she would not be able to make it.

"Why can't you make it?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, Michael. Something has come up that is more important than this party," she replied. "I'll explain at home."

I called the organiser and told her that I would be coming alone and left for the day.

*** Later that evening, Vicky gave me a hug before sitting me down to explain why she was unable to attend the party.

"My friend Denise had an accident today. She slipped and broke her left ankle and right wrist. In her current condition she'll need help with most things. At least until she gets used to the situation and figures out how to get around. As her bad luck would have it her husband is in Europe at the moment, and will only be home on Sunday. Until then she needs help and company. June will be with her until tomorrow evening, but has to be home by six o'clock to see to her kids. I've promised to take over then, until her husband gets back."

"Of course, I understand. This is more important than the company party," I replied. "She is indeed lucky to have such good friends."

*** On that Saturday Vicky dropped me off at the party before heading to Denise's.

The dinner was a success, and I enjoyed the good food and wine. Mercifully the general manager's speech was short and to the point: wishing us a productive year, informing all employees of the five per cent bonus they would be receiving for the companies good performance in the previous year. Strangely, John and Adele did not attend the party. Apparently, he couldn't make it to the dinner but would join us later for drinks and dancing.

***

Sure enough, Adele and John arrived at around nine o'clock just as the sales team, were getting comfortable with their drinks at a large round table, waiting for the dancing to commence. They joined us at the table. Adele gave me a smug smile as she sat down. I was confused.

"John, you missed a very good dinner," quipped one of the managers, offering John a seat next to him.

"So be it. We had some awesome, unforgettable fun at our house," he replied.

"That sounds interesting. Tell us more?"

"A lady friend called us yesterday and offered to spend a few hours with us today. She is a pretty redhead whom I've been flirting with for some time. This was a very exciting development—we had been trying to find an opportunity to be together for several weeks now."

"Ok," another said, "what did you actually do?"

"Well, we had some awesome sex in our king-sized bed. She really liked my cock."

"She liked licking pussy too," Adele added with a smirk.

"Who is this woman? Do we know her?"

"Michael does," John replied with a big smile and a nod in my direction. He was obviously gloating.

"Are you trying to tell me that you're talking about Vicky?"

"Of course, who else?"

"There is no way that she would spend time with a slime-ball like you. You're bluffing. Vicky is with a friend who has had an accident.."

"Ha ha, my friend, I have proof," Michael said before pulling out his phone and passing it to me.

"You see? That is my cock in my wife's hand."

I glanced at Adele as she raised her right hand. Sure enough, the ring was the same as the one on the hand in the photo.

"Can you see how she is directing my cock into your wife's pussy?"

I looked at the photo. I have seen and licked Vicky's pussy hundreds of times. Oh shit - it was hers for sure. The pussy in the photo was hers. I could feel my eyes misting up. I looked at my colleagues and their spouses. I only saw shock and pity.

I stood up silently, and left the table. I walked out of the room and finally, the hotel. I got into a cab. The taxi driver shook me out of my daze when he got to our address, which I must have given him at some point. I walked up the driveway, entered the flat and locked the door behind me.

*** Vicky

I headed home, as soon as Denise's husband arrived on Sunday. I was looking forward to a relaxing and quiet Sunday with Michael.

The house was empty when I got there. There was no trace of Michael in any of the rooms.

I could tell that he had been home after the party. The bed had been slept in. Maybe he had stepped out. I called his mobile but he hadn't taken it with him—his ringtone rang through the room. He had left it on his pillow. I got a bit angry. Just leaving without saying anything and without his phone was not just like Michael at all. When I found his wedding band next to the phone, I knew something was terribly wrong.

I started searching the bathroom frantically. His best clothes had disappeared form the closet. It became clear that he had left me. I had no idea why.

I don't know how long I spent crying on our bed. Eventually the horror of the situation transformed into pure anger. I went onto autopilot, and did what I was still certain of. I organised. I made the bed and tidied up the flat. I cooked myself some dinner. All the while thinking about what had just happened.

In our small shared home office I discovered that he had taken his passport, certificates, licences and so on. Everything he would require to make a new life. I managed a weak smile when I realised that our wedding licence was still in the folder set aside for most important documentation. Obviously he wouldn't need that one wherever he was going. He had also left his company laptop, and the company credit card on top of it. It was clear that he had not only left me, but his firm as well.

Considering what could have led to this, I concluded that something must have happened at the party the night before. When I dropped him at the party he was fine. We were fine. I was certain that he must have done something terrible at the party, and that he could not face me. That was the only explanation I could think of.

Trying to contact him would be hopeless. It was clear, from the way that he had left, that he would make contact when it suited him. I could wait; at least for a few days. But I would have to call the company on Monday morning to try and find out what may have happened on Saturday night.

Later that evening I realised that he had in fact taken his iPad. I decided to send him an email, which even as I typed it, I doubted he would respond to. Michael was a very thorough and decisive man - if he has decided to disappear that is what he would do.

I read over the email before pressing send:

Dear Michael, Arriving home from my stay at Denise's earlier today, I realised that you have left me, and from the looks of it, your job too.. Whatever your reasons, we need to talk about it. I need some sort of explanation. I do love you, for better or worse just as we'd promised. Love, Vicky.

I hardly slept that night, mulling over what could have led to his departure. As soon as it seemed pointless to try and sleep anymore, I got out of bed and checked my emails. Nothing from Michael. I got ready for work as if in a daze - my brain preoccupied, and my body falling effortlessly into its usual routine.

As soon as I got to my office, I called his boss. "Morning Sir, It's Vicky, Michael's wife. It seems like Michael has left me, and resigned from the company. Did anything happen at the party on Saturday night that could have led to this?"

"I'm sorry to hear that Vicky. Yes, I just received his resignation letter too. I know something happened, but none of those who were at his table are willing to say anything. He left the party very early on and with no word to anyone."

"So he hasn't been fired?"

"Michael is the best sales manager we've had for a long time. So, no, he was not fired. This cannot have anything to do with his job."

"I see," I said tersely before ending the call. "He has found another woman to love," I said and disconnected, realising afterwards I had not even said goodbye.

The call left me drained. I sat at my desk staring into thin air and on the brink of tears. Then my secretary buzzed me. Jeffrey Conner from "Bristol, Conner and Johnson" wanted to see me. I was in no state to discuss business.

"Sorry, April. I don't want to see anybody today. Apologise on my behalf and reschedule please."

"He is saying it's about your husband, Vicky."

"Oh. Send him. And, April, we don't want to be disturbed please."

"I'm sorry to barge in on you like this Vicky," Jeff said as soon as he entered my office. "I guess you know why I'm here. I am very, very sorry."

"I assume you are representing Michael?"

"That's correct. I hate having to do this. I think Michael is an asshole for not being here and discussing this in person. Leaving like he did, and sending a friend to relay his reason for leaving, is just cowardly. But here we are."

"Jeff, be honest with me. Has he left me for someone else?"

"No, Vicky. Allow me to explain. But before I do let me just say that I don't believe a word of what he is accusing you of. I tried to convince him otherwise. He will not listen. He says he has proof." Jeff said with a frustrated shake of his head. "Please don't interrupt me. I know you'll have questions. We'll get to them after I've finished.

"Okay," I managed, settling into my chair.

"Michael had joined his team for drinks after the dinner on Saturday. Adele and John didn't attend the dinner, and only joined them for drinks. Apparently they had been delayed because they had had a threesome with a vivacious redhead. They claimed it was you, and produced a photo as proof when Michael didn't believe them. He felt humiliated and left without a word."

"That's impossible! I don't even know where they live! Denise will confirm that I arrived hers just before seven," I said incredulously. "How could Michael even believe the story!"

"He feels that as Denise is your friend, she would agree to you using her as an alibi," Jeff was starting to look rather pale.

"Did he say that? He should know Denise would never do that. She is too honest and upright. Could you contact him for me Jeff? Please? Or at least tell me how to get in contact with him?"

"He hasn't given me any contact details. I don't know where he has gone to. He told me the story, and instructed me to arrange a pre-hearing with a judge. He is adamant that he will only speak to you then. I hope to secure a date as soon as possible. He wants it all finalised as soon as possible. He will make contact again on Monday next week."

***

Michael One week later

"Hi Jeff, any news about the hearing?"

"Hi, Michael. Before I get to that, I have a message from your wife."

"No message Jeff. JUST THE DATE. Nothing more."

"I'm sorry, Michael. But if that is the case you'd better find yourself another lawyer. I will NOT settle on the hearing before you've heard Vicky's message."

"O k a y. I'm listening."

"Your wife assures me that she didn't cheat on you. She wants you to come home, and help her to get to the bottom of this story. She asks that you call her or come to her office at this time tomorrow. She trusts that you will get in touch. If not, perhaps your marriage isn't worth fighting for."

"I've listened. When is the hearing?"

"Wednesday at 10 o'clock at Judge Wilson's chambers. Vicky will be representing herself. Will you get in touch with her tomorrow?

"No. The proof is too overwhelming. See you Wednesday."

***

Michael Wednesday 10 am in Judge Wilsons chambers.

I was already sitting in the judge's chambers when Vicky arrived. She entered the judge's office just before 10 o'clock. My first instinct was to go to her and hug her. I missed her terribly. Why had she cheated on me?

One look at her told me she wasn't feeling the same way. She looked straight through me. Her eyes revealed nothing of how she felt. Where was the loving and warm woman I lived with until almost two weeks ago? God, she was beautiful!

Judge Wilson wasted no time getting proceedings started.

"Mr Connor, please explain why we are here."

"Yes Your Honour. My client seeks to dissolve his marriage to his wife, and would like to do so without having to go through full court proceedings. He hopes that all parties can agree to an amicable outcome. Such an outcome would save all parties a lot of humiliation."

"What is the reason for this request?"

"Your Honour, my client's wife visited a couple while he was attending a company function. She had sexual intercourse with both of them. The couple shared this information with my client later that evening when they arrived at the company's function. They produced photographic evidence which proved to my client without any doubt, that the allegations were true. The photo was taken with a cellular phone and was shown to others at the party too. After the photo was studied by anybody interested, the owner of the phone deleted the picture. It can therefore not be submitted as evidence here today.

"Is there any other evidence to support the allegations?"

"Yes, Your Honour. A number of my client's colleagues and their spouses were present when the allegations were made. In addition, I have since discovered a witness who saw a woman fitting his wife's description parking a car similar to hers outside the couple in question's building, and then proceeding to enter the building at approximately six thirty on the evening in question."

"Fine. Mr Connor, do you have more to add on your client's behalf?

"We have nothing further to add at this moment, Your Honour. We would just like to reiterate that my client wishes for a speedy dissolution to avoid any further hurt to either of the parties."

"Noted. So, Mrs Matheson. What is your response to the accusations?"

"Thank you, Your Honour. I would like to make clear that I have no objection to our marriage being dissolved as per my husband's application. I do not want to remain married to him any more.

"However, I cannot allow my reputation to be tarnished by false accusations of infidelity. As you know, Your honour, when we got married we made certain promises to each other. One of them had been that we would 'forsake all others'. I have not broken that promise, nor do I believe that my husband ever has.

We also promised that we would 'live together for better or worse'. My husband has broken this promise. When I had, through his lawyer, requested him to help me get to the bottom of these false accusations, he refused point blank. He chose to run away like a coward rather than to stand by me to solve this problem that was threatening our marriage. I was left to solve it myself."

Hearing Vicky speak, I got the sinking feeling that I may have been wrong. She looked so confident. And it hurt to hear her say that she no longer wanted me as her husband.

She was bluffing. I was the one who was cheated on.

"I'm interested in how you solved this mystery, Mrs Matheson," the judge asked.

"Your Honour, my late father was a judge like yourself. He lived and worked in this town too. Most of his colleagues have retired. Just one is still a sitting judge. I approached him and shared the story with him, hoping he'd be able to assist me.

Having applied himself to the accusations, he signed a search warrant allowing a police officer and myself to search the couple in question's home for digital evidence. We found evidence, printed out a hard copy on their printer, and emailed an electronic copy to my own email account. We then deleted the picture from all their devices. They signed an affidavit confirming that they had taken the photo which was found in their possession. They were unapologetic: in fact, they laughed at me and told me that I had a very pretty pussy which they had enjoyed looking at." She paused before opening her purse and pulling out a file.

"Your honour, the nature of the accusation demands that I share the following two pictures with you. Picture A is the photo found on the couple's computer. I expect my husband will confirm that this was what he had been shown."

The judge took the photo and looked at it before handing it to me. I confirmed that it was the picture I was shown.

hansbwl
hansbwl
599 Followers
12