I'd Do Anything For Him

Story Info
She just had to strip for him.
1.3k words
4.19
41.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had closed all the curtains that day. No wonder he was a bit surprised when he came in through the back door and found the house in relative darkness. Still it was light enough to see me when he came in to the living room.

I walked up to him and kissed him, lovingly and deeply. Immediately his hands went to my waist, but I stopped him. Told him to sit down on the couch. He looked at me puzzled, but did as I asked.

I took a chair from the dining area and sat down on it opposite him. Just to get him in the mood I placed my hands on his knees and moved them up, all over his thighs. I could tell he was already getting into this.

Of course he was surprised. I'd never been like this, but no man turned me on like he could. Just looking at him could get my juices flowing.

When I sat back up I could see his big blue eyes take in what I was wearing. No shoes, a short skirt with buttons up front, a blouse of which I had opened one button too many. If I bent over, he could look right in. And he did...

I bent over again, this time putting my hands on my feet. Slowly moving up, I touched everything I could. Even pausing at my breasts for a brief moment to show him my nipples were already hard. He wanted to touch me, badly, but I told him no. Touching was forbidden until I said otherwise.

Slowly I undid the lowest button of the skirt and opened my legs slightly. I touched my inner thighs for as far as he could see. His breathing went a little faster by now. How I love to see him turned on!

Another button came undone, and another...

Opening my legs with my hands on my knees I pushed my breasts forward. He hardly knew where to look first. He wanted clothes to come off, and quickly, but I wouldn't let him have it that easily.

I pushed the skirt up a little, turning sideways a bit, so he could get a full view of the outside of my thigh. He held in his breath for a moment when I pushed the skirt up so far he could actually see my buttock for a moment. Then I turned to face him again.

The blouse was next. Keeping my legs open slightly I started unbuttoning the blouse. When I finally took it off I revealed a very sexy lace bra. His hands started moving towards his crotch, but he did look at me with a question in his eyes. May he? Oh yes, please!

He started rubbing his dick through his trousers. Of course that wouldn't do for me at all. This wasn't just about being seen! I got up and walked up to him, sat on my knees on the floor and slowly moved myself over him as I got up. He was very careful not to touch me with his hands. Good boy...

Those hands, how I longed for them. So warm and soft. And he knew how to use them so well.

I straddled him and started undoing his shirt. He let me do it, still looking. I kissed him again. I know I shouldn't have, but I couldn't resist. After all, I'm only human and the man is a miracle to me. My hands went through his long blond hair and down his chest. Then I pulled myself together and slid down again, back to my chair. I could see the disappointment in his eyes.

I didn't sit down though. Instead I turned my back to him and bent over again, showing him my behind. I moved the skirt up all the way and then got up and let it fall down. Undoing the last button I let it drop to the floor, revealing a matching thong. I could hear him hold his breath again. Another thing I usually didn't wear.

When I turned around he already had his dick out and it was rock hard. He couldn't handle teasing very well. This just made me smile.

I moved the chair up closer and placed my feet on either side of him. Without thinking he placed his free hand on my leg and started rubbing it. This time I let him. I really cannot resist those hands. Just had to allow myself to show that little bit of weakness and lack of restraint.

He smiled, slowly. We both knew that we couldn't tell who was controlling who.

Again I moved my hands up to my breasts, rubbing and pulling softly. His eyes grew bigger with anticipation as I pulled the straps from my shoulders...and left them there.

Instead of taking the bra off I moved my hands down again, down to my cunt. Rubbing myself through the thin fabric, feeling the heat and wetness. He knew, he knew just what I was feeling. That smile again...that glint in his eyes.

My fingers slipped underneath the fabric and went for my clit. Oh, so good. I envisioned his fingers instead. So warm, so soft, so lovingly, but also very passionately.

His hand went up and down his dick a little faster. He was holding on tight. He loves it tight.

The feel of his touch on my leg made me shiver. I stopped myself, I needed to hold back. There's no reason to rush this. Back to the bra, lowering it just enough, just not revealing the nipple. He can see them though, they're rock hard. And I was loving every second of it, as was he.

He didn't expect me to get up again. I moved over to him and took off his trousers and underwear in one go. He certainly didn't expect to be naked before I was!

I was looking him up and down with a hungry look, turning him on even more. How beautiful he is to me.

Slowly I undid my bra and let it drop to the floor. His hand goes up and down faster again. Ever so slowly I slid my thong down over my now closed legs. And just as slowly I open them again, putting my feet next to him again. Immediately that hand is back, making me shiver once more.

It was time to give him full view and I did.

One hand on a nipple, rubbing and pulling and twisting and the other...two fingers in my mouth. Showing him how wet they became. Putting those fingers on my other nipple, making it glisten. His hand goes faster, he was loving this.

I put the fingers in my mouth again, but this time put them on my clit. Using both my hands I could show him everything I was doing. From my clit to my cunthole. He took in a big breath when I plunged my two fingers inside. From then on we started pumping in unison, exactly what we could do so well. Only we were in such harmony.

Looking at each other, upping the pace bit by bit. Seeing the passion rise, the lust, the wanting, the restraint which was so difficult on both of us.

But we never broke the connection, never. Seeing him like this turned me on so much, I fucked myself hard. Moaning and grunting I fucked myself, turning him on even more. His hand was slowing down, he was close, so close.

I opened my legs as far as I could and showed him all I had and everything I did. I arched my back and pushed by breasts forward. I felt his hand hold on tight to my leg. Just as I came I took out my fingers, so he could see the muscle contract, the hole open and close. He didn't hold back one bit and came...all over me. It was bliss to feel that warm sperm come down on me. His lust was all of a sudden tangible.

After a few minutes we relaxed. He looked at me and said: "I need a shower. How about you?" Oh yes, please...