Ideal Step-daughter Ch. 06

Story Info
Dad and step-daughter get intimate.
3.9k words
4.48
116k
25
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vmmm
vmmm
176 Followers

Ron's head was spinning with the onslaught of revelations from Toni, his step-daughter, about Teri, his wife of a few months. At first he thought they were lies Toni cooked up to manipulate his affections away from Teri. But once he saw the video clearly showing Teri's cunning moves to get Toni out of the house and then seduce Toni's boyfriend Josh, he was less sure of his convictions.

He began to view Toni in a gentler light. Her tender lovemaking and sincere tears of hurt and remorse as she unfolded the story of Teri's betrayal melted his heart. That night he lay confused in bed, his emotions playing yo-yo; from loyalty and love for his wife to doubts about her sincerity and dismay at her cougar streak; from sympathy and tender love for his stepdaughter to fear and distrust at the way she had seduced him; and worst, his own weakness and slowly awakening lust for his stepdaughter. After tossing and turning a bit he decided to give up wrestling with the issues at hand. He still had two days before Teri returned and he would figure things out by then.

Morning saw him come down dressed for work to find Toni at the table with breakfast ready.

"Good Morning, Daddy!" she said shyly with a smile, "I thought you'd like a good breakfast to start the day."

Ron was a bit surprised at the effort but he masked it and grunted his thanks as he sat down and began to eat.

She ate silently, stealing glances at him from time to time. The breakfast was excellent and Ron found himself enjoying the meal and relaxing. When he was done, she came over and sat on his lap, placing her arms around his neck, her head on his shoulder.

"Let me just sit here a minute or two" she said softly. "Just a few minutes of your warmth to strengthen me for this day" she said, sighing softly. Ron found himself embracing her, feeling sorry for her.

"I think I'm falling in love with you, Ron" she whispered, her face buried in his neck, afraid of his reaction. Ron wasn't sure how to respond. He thought of reproaching her and reminding her of the futility of such thoughts.

However his thoughts stalled as he realized in shame that he was getting a hard-on and it was rapidly gaining momentum, becoming a rocky lump against Toni's thigh. She shifted slightly in his lap, in realization that his response was not coming in words but in kind.

She kissed him softly on his cheek and whispered naughtily in his ear "Can I have your lollipop, Pops?"

Dropping down to her knees, she unzipped and pulled out her prize before he could object. Her glasses were still on her face, and she slowly lowered her mouth over his thick head, moving her hair out of the way and looking up at him with her big eyes.

"Yummy!" she laughed as she grabbed the base of his now throbbing mass with both hands and licked his length on all sides before attempting to put it all in her mouth.

"Aaagh...." Ron moaned as he grabbed her hair to guide her and keep her in place. His thick dick was stretching her mouth and almost gagging her. He pulled out a bit so that she wouldn't drool all over and ruin his dress pants and shoes. He was surprised at the pace of his excitement, almost instantly getting rock hard, his breath now more shallow and his throbbing increasing.

Toni realized too that her stepfather's excitement was rapidly mounting, her mouth working feverishly, sucking, licking, looking up in expectation at his face as it now contorted. She matched his thrust into her mouth, continuing to hold on with both hands as Ron exploded into her mouth, the first burst surprising her with it's force and warmth as she rapidly swallowed, trying to keep up with the following bursts of hot saltiness.

"AAAAGGGHH....." he continued to twitch as burst after burst of release found it's way from his heat to her warmth, her face still looking up expectantly behind her nerd glasses, holding him more tenderly now, her mouth still firmly clamped as she swallowed every drop.

When he was finally done, he looked down to see her smiling with his thick meat still lodged in her mouth. She took a napkin from the table and wiped him down and carefully tucking him in. "Thanks, Daddy! That was delicious. I've got my vitamins for the day." She laughed naughtily as Ron joined in her infectious laughter.

"Make sure you come home on time, I'm going to prepare a special treat for you" she teased as she kissed goodbye. Ron walked out with a big smile on his face. Maybe things were going to work out after all.

-------------------

Ron couldn't wait to get home that evening. His initial doubts and hesitation were now long forgotten. He found himself day dreaming in meetings, unable to focus on work as thoughts of Toni kept coming back to him. Her sweet innocent shy smile, the soft eager lips, the joy in her eyes and that naughty laugh... he wondered what surprise she had cooked up in his absence.

When he finally got home, he was greeted with the rich aroma of food. His heart sank for a moment. He had imagined an erotic encounter of some kind conjured up by his stepdaughter. Had she only meant to literally cook a tasty meal?

When he came to the kitchen his buoyancy returned as he spied Toni. She was standing behind the kitchen island cutting up some greens, wearing an apron and nothing under it. Her nipples were peeking out at the top on either side of the apron strings.

"Hi Ron!" she greeted him, staying focused on her cutting. "Dinner is almost ready. Why don't you change into your robe and come down for dinner? I'll have the salad ready by then." She had a hint of a smile as she continued to cut up the veggies.

Ron ran upstairs and quickly stripped down. He washed his face, cleaned himself and donned the silk robe his stepdaughter had presented him the day before. As usual his excitement was already beginning to manifest itself at the very thought of upcoming delights.

As he came down the stairs he could see his stepdaughter's behind. She was indeed totally nude under the apron. Her luscious ass stood out a bit, slightly spread with an upward lilt as he realized that she was wearing her mother's high heels. Teri loved to wear stilettos, but this was the first time he was seeing Toni in heels. She seemed to sense his presence and the ass cheeks made an imperceptible shift, widening ever so slightly, beckoning him.

"Would you like to start with a drink, Dad?" she cooed.

"Sure, whiskey on the rocks as usual would be great" he said, sitting down at the table, watching as she slowly moved across the kitchen with the unsure steps of someone new to heels, her hips still swaying provocatively.

Ron loosened his robe in anticipation. It was a bit short and barely covered him anyway and as he sat it was further stretched. Realizing it was futile trying to cover his mid-section, he opened the robe and spread his legs, giving room for the growth that was now towering under the table.

The table was laid out already with salad, bread and olive oil to dip. Toni slowly brought the drink over by his side and set it down.

"There's lasagna baking in the oven" she said, taking his left hand and holding his middle finger. "We're going to have this meal in courses. Between each course I need you to help me. Will you help me out, Daddy?" she asked in a false little girl voice, batting her eyelids in mock flirtation and a small smile teasing her lips.

She took Ron's middle finger and dipped it in the olive oil and placed his hand behind her, his finger dripping oil, it's tip resting on her asshole. "I know how much you like this" she whispered as she leaned forward and rested her elbows on the table, spreading her legs and positioning her ass cheeks to face more towards Ron.

Ron couldn't believe his eyes. His finger was trembling as it traced the ridges on her tight butt hole, slowly probing, tilting his hand so that the oil now dripped towards her puckered tightness.

"Push it in, Ron...." she moaned, enjoying the sensation, prodding him by pushing her ass back against his hand, her hand sliding down under the table to seek affirmation of his interest.

"Aaaahhh..." she moaned as his finger slipped in, first just a bit and then beyond the thick knuckle. Ron knew his stepdaughter was truly turned on by anal stimulation from their lovemaking the previous night, with his finger deep in her backside while she rode his manhood to fulfillment. His thick dick was now throbbing under the table, her hand trying unsuccessfully to close around it's thickness.

"Stay there within me while you sip your drink" she said softly. She shivered as she tried to imagine his dick inside her ass; it was really thick! Toni had planned to culminate the night with her stepfather's cock in her ass but as she held it she began to doubt if she could handle it. His girth was amazing; she had experienced his fullness in her pussy the previous night and it had been better than anything she had dreamed.

The way he had played with her ass, his finger gently probing and then entering as their lovemaking progressed, Toni has experienced a new deeper pleasure than she had ever before. She knew that he was also very excited by ass play and so far her video surveillance had not shown any evidence of anal sex with her mother. This was her chance to cement her relationship with him and she had to go through with it.

As he sipped his drink slowly, his eyes admiring her ass and marveling the sight of his finger plugged tightly into butt, she turned towards him "I have a replacement for your finger planned for every course of the meal tonight."

She leaned across the table and pulled up a covered tray. Beneath the cover were three ass plug toys. They were all black in color, with the thinnest one slightly thicker than Ron's finger and the thickest one almost the girth of a normal erect penis.

Toni picked up the thinnest one and licked it slowly to lubricate it before handing it to Ron. "Fill me up, Daddy" she whispered "I need to get ready for you."

Ron's eyes widened as he realized the import of her statement. Slowly pulling out his finger, he positioned the plug over her tight hole and began pushing it in. Toni pulled her ass cheeks apart to help him and loosened her muscles as the widest part of the toy pushed through and clamped tight. Without another sound she straightened up, experiencing the tightness of the foreign intrusion stuck in her backside.

She sat slowly, exploring the feeling of the butt plug in her as she sat. Ron sipped his drink, a smile playing on his lips as he watched expressions of pain and pleasure flit lightly across her face. She settled down soon and then served salad. They ate in silence, a slow tension building up towards the next course.

Soon the oven chime indicated the end of the baking cycle. Toni slowly got up and walked over to the oven. Her slow steps to balance on the stiletto heels combined with swaying hips with the butt plug sticking out were playing havoc with Ron's imagination. He was tempted to throw aside the elaborate waiting game, rush over and grab her ass, pull out the toy, plug in his overly swollen knob and pound away till the pain in his loins would be swept into her.

Breathing in deep through the nostrils and breathing out slow through the mouth, he used this yoga breathing technique to calm down his urges. Meanwhile Toni slowly brought the lasagna and set it on the table.

"Time for the next one, Daddy" she whispered, taking the medium sized toy and licking it for the exchange. Ron massaged her ass cheeks, his hands running all over the firm buns, finally closing in on the butt plug that was already in.

Ron pulled it out in one swift pull, eliciting a sharp hissing intake of breath from his stepdaughter and a popping sound as it came out, the ass muscles closing and opening in rapid adjustment.

Taking the next one from Toni, he put one hand on her belly to hold her in place and pushed the plug in with the other hand. The first half of the butt plug went in easily and heslowed down as the thickest part stretched his stepdaughter's asshole.

"Oowww..." she moaned slowly "put it in all the way, Ron". She writhed as it suddenly popped into place, her skin stretched and pink. Toni slowly stood upright, adjusting to the new width. Ron slowly massaged her erect clit, watching her take in the sensations, her eyes closed and mouth partly open. Toni opened her eyes and slowly pushed his hand away with a smile, saying "Soon... let's see how the lasagna turned out".

"It smells great!" said Ron, helping himself to the dish as Toni slowly settled back in her chair. The food was really delicious and Ron got up to fetch another whiskey, his thick excitement clearly leading the way.

Toni saw her stepfather's dick in plain view as he stood up, his robe now open. The thick mass of his shaft and even thicker mushroom head reminded her of how far she had to go. Pushing down on the butt plug and taking slow deep breaths to relax her muscles, she ate slowly, admiring her stepfather with love in her eyes, thanking her stars for the change in his feelings towards her.

When the meal was done, Toni cleared everything off the table, working her way slowly, teasing Ron with the view. She was still wearing the apron and the heels. Taking a chocolate syrup bottle from the cabinet she came over to Ron's side and set it on the table. "Time for dessert" she whispered.

Ron watched with excitement as his stepdaughter pulled off the apron and stepped out of the heels. Putting one foot on his thigh she climbed up on the table kneeling on the table and pushing her ass up in the air close to his face.

"Please feed me the next one, Daddy" she cooed, licking the thickest and last butt plug and handing it to Ron. She laid her head on the table and used one hand to play with her wet pussy, the juice now clearly trickling down towards her clit.

Ron was satiated with the delicious meal, but the sight and smell of his step daughter's ass and pussy were stirring up a hunger he had denied so far. He pulled out the toy that was in her and quickly pushed in the new one in one smooth motion that did not give time for her asshole muscles to contract.

This time the thickness was much more and he could see the rim of her asshole stretching to the limit, struggling under the strain.

'OOoowwWWW...." she cried, this time the pain evident in her shaking voice, her finger stroking her clit even more anxiously in a fervent diversion.

Ron leaned forward and let his saliva drool onto the rim to aid in the lubrication and slowly pushed in the butt plug. As it finally fully lodged itself in, the thickest portion easing past the tight hole, her muscles finally relaxed; the skin still red from the stretching.

Toni waited a few moments to get accustomed to the big toy before slowly easing off her clit and sitting up. She turned around, resting her ass close to the edge of the table, her legs now resting on Ron's shoulders wrapped around his neck.

She poured some chocolate syrup on her lower belly and let it gently slide towards her pussy and she smiled naughtily at Ron "Time for your dessert... it's a unique recipe, one of a kind!".

Her face still betrayed some of the pain she was experiencing, but her excitement at the prospect of a good pussy lick along with the anal stimulation was clearly coming through. Her long nipples were erect and hard, her eyes now half closed as her stepfather began to trace his way up her thighs with light kisses and pecks, his finger spreading the chocolate sauce on her clit.

She began moaning softly as his tongue traced it's way to her pussy, his forefinger and middle finger now sliding in and out of her pussy, the pussy lips opening out like an oyster revealing it's pearl. He licked off the chocolate around her pussy and began to focus on her clit, teasing it with light flicks.

"AAAAGGH! I can't stand it anymore, Ron!UUNNGGGHH!!" she screamed as his tongue maintained steady pressure on her hard little button, his fingers now curled inside and pressing the rough textured g-spot, her orgasm surprising Ron with it's suddenness and intensity. He looked up to see her face contorted in pleasure and pain as her ass muscles contracted over the big black plug involuntarily as part of the climax. She shuddered as waves of pleasure crashed into boulders of pain shooting from her ass.

"That was the best ever!" she cried, her cries turning to laughter as she opened her eyes to see the funny sight of Ron's face smeared with chocolate. She sat up, still wincing with pain, tenderly cradling Ron's face with her hands and pulling it towards her to lick off the chocolate as she lightly kissed him.

She slid her legs off his shoulders and placed it on his thighs, her feet moving down to gently play with his sac. They moved into a passionate deep kiss, her feet now mirroring her hands around his thick throbbing mass.

They reluctantly pulled away after a long while, a sigh escaping her lips as Ron leaned back in the chair and watched his stepdaughter resting on her elbows, her nipples still protruding insistently hoping for more, her pretty feet with the toes painted black playing gently with his dick and balls. This is heaven, he thought, taking in her eighteen year old youthful beauty and tender sincerity.

"Daddy, are you ready for me?" she asked softly, looking at him with fear and anticipation.

"The question is whether you are ready for me. It looks pretty badly stretched already, Toni. Any more and I think there will be tearing and bleeding." Ron was sincerely concerned about hurting his stepdaughter. He knew that she really enjoyed anal stimulation and was eager to please him with a virgin anal experience for both of them. His cock was rock hard in anticipation, lust buzzing in it's veins, but his heart told him to take it slow. As he began to turn options over in his head, a plan began to emerge.

"I think your mother is the one that deserves an ass fuck" he said slowly, "a really good hard ass fuck to teach her not to use sex as a weapon in her manipulations."

"But I really wanted to offer you my ass, Ron." Toni pleaded. "I know how much it excites you. I've been thinking about it the whole day and preparing myself mentally for this."

"I truly appreciate it, Sweety, but I just don't have the heart to see you suffer. Believe me, I'm really excited at the sight of this big toy sticking out of your ass already. I'm just going to fuck your pussy. It is really tight and it'll feel like a threesome" he grinned, thinking of how best to position her for entry.

Despite her protests and imploring, turning her over so that she lay facedown on her stomach, he pulled her towards him and stood up. Her pussy was now off the table and he held her ankles and pulled her legs up backwards, spreading them wide and folding them so that her feet were resting against her ass.

"Hold your legs in position" he ordered as she grabbed her ankles. Now holding her waist and lifting her up, he slowly positioned his thick head over her pussy, gently rubbing up and down the slit, teasing the open, wet lips as they quivered in anticipation. Her legs were spread wide, the ass cheeks tightly pushed together, struggling with the wide black stub of the butt plug in between them.

"Aaagghh! Give it to me Daddy! I want to feel your hot penis deep inside me!" Toni implored as he entered gently. He could see her ass muscles tighten and relax as she tried to move back and forth over his thick shaft.

"Oh My God! My ass is on fire Ron!" she cried as he began to stroke deeper, the base of his pelvis slapping against the stub of the butt plug pushing it against the already stretched ass.

"No, keep going! Fuck me harder Daddy!" she screamed when he slowed down.

Ron's excitement was mounting but he wanted to prolong this enjoyment. Ignoring his stepdaughter's pleas, he reduced his pace, taking deep breaths and squeezing and relaxing the muscles around his penis to slow down the escalating pressure.

vmmm
vmmm
176 Followers
12