Ideal Step-daughter Ch. 07

Story Info
Mother and daughter adjust to new reality.
4.3k words
4.55
93.8k
48

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vmmm
vmmm
177 Followers

Ron and his step-daughter Toni watched for Teri's arrival in the airport lobby. They planned to surprise Teri; she usually took a company paid limo for the ride home. As they stood aside, away from the bustle, Toni clung to Ron's arm, her body leaning onto his, claiming a right she knew would soon get confronted with her mom's arrival.

Ron could sense his step-daughter's anxiety. Last night she had cooked him a fabulous dinner again trying to one-up her mom in pleasing him. The evening had been quiet and tense with little conversation at dinner. Much had changed in that week when her mom was away and she was unsure of the future. Ron waited through dinner for her to blurt out the questions that were clearly plaguing her, but she maintained remarkable constraint for an eighteen year old.

After the nightly rituals of brushing teeth and other ablutions, Ron had settled into bed when he felt Toni slip into the covers. Silently resting her head on his chest and one leg wrapped over his body, she hugged him softly. Ron hugged her back in reassurance, his heart melting at her insecurity.

"Dad?" she softly asked "What do you plan to tell Mom tomorrow?"

"We'll have an open discussion, all three of us. Then we'll see where it goes from there..." Ron replied gravely.

"I love you, Ron!" she sobbed "and I don't want to lose you"

"Toni, I really care for you. I really do. But your adult life is just beginning and you will soon grow out of this infatuation. You'll meet exciting new people in college and in life and I don't want you to hold yourself back. I'm sure your mom wants the same for you."

"No, she doesn't want me to have any fun!" Toni cried. "If she breaks up with you, I want to marry you, Ron!"

"Don't be silly, Sweety! Nothing drastic is going to happen tomorrow between your mom and me. I love her and I believe she loves me too in her own way. We both love you and no one is going to lose anyone." Ron said with quiet confidence.

"I'm so scared!" she sobbed again, hugging him more tightly.

"I need you to be calm tomorrow. Keep your emotions under check and try to understand your mom's point of view. I sincerely believe that she has your best interests in mind." said Ron, stroking her hair to soothe her.

"I'll try... I'm so glad you care for me. The last year has been very difficult for me, emotionally and physically. I mean, having your mom steal your boyfriend is enough to knock the wind out of any girl's sails..."

"Hush... no more dwelling on the past. It'll be fine." Ron countered. The heat from her tight body pressing against the length of his body was beginning to cruise inside him, spreading to the log between his legs, crackling with lust and craving for the heat to ignite it.

Toni could sense the tension spreading in her step-father's body. She grabbed her chance and made love to him, fast and desperate and careless, like there was no tomorrow. With furtive kisses and roving hands their bodies raced in tandem, throbbing faster and faster, their cries feeding each other to an explosive finish.

She slept hugging him through the night. When Ron woke up in the morning, she was already awake and pleasing herself with one hand while the other caressed his erection. It didn't take long for her lips to drain his strain, consuming his juices as her fingers feasted on the beast between her legs.

Now as they watched the Arrivals gate, Ron hoped that the coaching from last night would soften any confrontations that might arise today. They soon saw Teri arrive, looking sexy yet professional at the same time. She was accompanied by an older, grey haired man in an expensive suit who looked like her boss. They stopped to kiss goodbyes and the way his hand strayed to her lower back was suggestive of the relationship being more than just professional.

Ron stepped forward as Toni broke loose and called out to her mom. A quick flicker of startled guilt crossed Teri's face before smoothing into genuine joy at the surprise welcome. She chatted nervously on the drive home, talking about how busy her trip was and how glad she was to be back home.

When they got home she was further surprised at the aroma wafting through as Toni pulled out dinner from the oven.

"Wow! I didn't know a budding chef was hiding within you, Toni" she exclaimed. "I thought geeky stuff like electronic gadgets and computers were the only things that interested you."

In a sudden display of love, she hugged her daughter, almost tearing up at the thought of her only child leaving soon for college. Toni was surprised as well, choking up with guilt at deceiving her mother in her absence.

Ron made sure Teri had a couple of drinks to match his own intake of scotch as he gathered his courage, watching his wife and his step daughter relax as the excellent food made it's course and the drinks began to kick in.

"We need to talk, Teri" he began "Is there anything you would like to tell us?"

"What do you mean?" Teri said.

"For instance your relationship with Toni's boyfriend? Or maybe the full extent of what goes on in your business trips?" said Ron slowly in a deliberately neutral tone.

"W...what!" stammered Teri, looking incredulously at her husband. She was completely surprised that he knew her secrets.

"Toni knows all about it too. In fact she has been holding a deep grudge against you for stealing her boyfriend."

One glance at Toni and Teri's face crumpled in realization. "I... I am so sorry, baby! I never meant for you to find out, or to hurt you. I just wanted to keep you away from boys and relationships and all the angst they bring till you were older; till you'd secured your future in an ivy league school. I'm really, really sorry!" she cried, tears flowing down her cheeks.

"Oh Mom! I'm sorry too!!" cried Toni as she ran into Teri's arms. "I wanted revenge and I... I thought you were trying to steal my boyfriend and so I tried to steal your man!"

Teri looked in confusion from Toni to Ron.

"He tried hard to stay loyal to you, but I w..won" Toni continued, her eyes downcast.

Teri's face morphed from confusion to dismay and rage.

"Before you say anything you regret, I'd like to say something" intercepted Ron as Teri opened her mouth. "I love you, Teri. I really do. I think we have a future together, one of happiness and love. But we need to be honest with each other. I did not think I would ever stray, but I could not resist Toni. I care about her as much as I care about you. Your daughter is not a little girl any more; she is an adult with emotions and needs of her own."

"Mom, I love Ron! I'm really sorry if this hurts you, but I don't think I can stay away from him. I cannot imagine making love to anyone else!" Toni pleaded holding Teri's hands and almost kneeling before her.

Teri took a deep breath. Everything was moving so fast, she felt her head was spinning. Her little girl had slept with her husband at the very first opportunity. Just as rage surged through her veins, guilt countered like a splash of cold water. How could she rage against her daughter and her husband when she had betrayed them first? She had continued to use her daughter's boyfriend as a sex toy-boy long after she had distracted him away from Toni. She had planned to maintain sexual relationships with men of power who could further her career.

Taking another calming breath she finally said softly "I understand. I have not been honest with you but I guess you both know all about it. Ron, I want you to understand that you're the only one I love. The trips and what goes on there is part of climbing the career ladder; my heart is always with you! I hope you can understand and accept it."

Turning to Toni, she said "I'm glad you found happiness with Ron. He's a good man and he cares for you. Better him than the stupid jocks from high school!"

Toni could not believe her ears. She had expected her mother to fly into a fit of rage. She jumped up and hugged her mom in happiness. "I love you, Mom! You are the best!"

Ron was also overjoyed at Teri's acceptance, though he kept a serious face and replied "I also understand how much you value your career and your independence. No matter how many times you go on your business trips, I trust your love for me will bring back you back home."

Teri came over and hugged Ron, her lips seeking his as they fell into a long, deep kiss. Toni beamed at them, a look of mischief on her face.

"Mom, come here and sit with me" Toni implored.

Ron watched as mother and daughter sat on the couch, realization of their new reality and openness sinking in. Teri looked at Toni, taking in her daughter's sexual coming of age, looking beyond the nerd glasses that lent her an academic appearance.

Toni in turn looked at her mother with a new appreciation for her toughness and willingness to go to lengths to protect her daughter and to further her own professional growth. Her mother had a sexual appeal that Toni knew she would probably never match, and she had much to learn from her mother in the art of seduction.

"We should have a celebration on this occasion, right?" Toni whispered to Teri in a conspiratorial tone. Teri listened with amusement as Toni whispered in her ears, both of them exchanging sly glances at Ron and each other.

"Dad, we're going to change and you're taking us to the store for some ice-cream." Toni said loudly, getting up and dragging Teri along to her bedroom.

Ron wondered what they were up to. He could hear faint sounds coming from upstairs. Cries of laughter and squealing wafted down, piquing his curiosity. He decided to head up to the master bedroom and change into more comfortable clothes himself. His instincts told him to prepare for steamy times soon, so he picked loose summer shorts and a matching long Hawaiian shirt. The

sounds from Toni's bedroom were already stirring up trouble in his pants so he decided to skip the underwear for freedom to grow.

He waited downstairs and soon heard them heading back. Both women were looking smoldering hot in their tight t-shirts, obviously bra-less.

Teri's big breast bounced softly with each step as she made her way down the stairs, her hard nipples poking through, betraying her excitement. She wore a tight capri and her t-shirt stopped just short of her waist revealing a bit of mid riff and her belly button. Each bounce of Teri's breast seemed to pump more blood into Ron's system, like a remote control jacking up his tool.

Toni's small breasts did not bounce though her big nipples were even more prominently jutting out. Ron wondered what had transpired upstairs to cause such excitement. She wore a knee length cotton skirt.

Teri face was flushed and she seemed to blush as she walked slowly. Toni was also looking excited though her glasses hid her expression. Ron watched them with amusement and curiosity as they came and stood on either side. Teri took his hand and placed it low behind her ass.

"Feel anything different?" Teri queried with a sly smile.

Ron ran his fingers along her ass crack, trying to feel through the fabric. His eyes widened as his fingers caught the edges of something stuck between her ass cheeks. Seeing Toni's smirk, he realized that his step-daughter had inserted the big butt plug (that they had played with a couple of nights ago) in his wife's ass.

He looked at his step-daughter with approval, a smile playing on his face as he imagined where this evening was headed. Toni took his hand and placed his palm over her crotch area.

"Feel anything different here?" she teased, pushing her pussy against his hand.

Ron couldn't discern anything extraordinary. He quizzed her as she continued to smile with a teasing expression.

"I put the Ben Wa balls inside her pussy. Let's see if she can stand it all the way to the mall and back." Teri sniggered, a naughty expression on her face. "She thinks it's going to be a cake walk."

"At least it's not going to be an 'ache' walk like yours, Mom" Toni countered with a smirk.

Ron took one hand each from mother and daughter and placed it over his shorts where a mound was hiding under his loose shirt.

All three laughed in raunchy anticipation.

"This is going to be interesting..." smiled Ron, walking slowly to the garage, one arm around each woman.

Both women squirmed on the ride over to the mall as Ron purposely drove faster than usual over speed bumps and around turns.

He parked a moderate distance from the entrance and smiled as the women "Let's put this show on, girls!"

Teri wore high heels as usual, her bright red painted toes contrasting beautifully against the gold colored shoes straps and her pale skin. Toni also wore heels though they were not as high or pointed as her mothers, her black toenails and well shaped feet and legs looking equally hot as her mother.

They walked side by side in a slow gait, each attempting to look nonchalant and carefree.

Teri could feel her ass muscles bite into the big butt plug, it's thick stub lodged firmly inside her, stretching her asshole.

She tried hard to keep from sticking her ass out to ease the pain, her toes pointing inwards. She felt very conscious, sensations from pain to embarrassment to gleeful mischief tingling through her body. This was the first time she had done something so naughty in public!

Toni had assumed that the toy her mom had introduced into her pussy would have little or no effect on her. In her mind, she was no longer a novice. She had experienced her step-father's seriously thick dick swell inside her pussy the last three days alongside some serious anal stimulation and did not expect these cold, little balls in her vagina to stand a chance. As she took each slow step she realized that she had been so...o wrong. The shiny little balls were so agile and smooth, they moved around inside responding to even the smallest movement she made. Her pussy was already wet, further encouraging the little devils in their mischief. She was sure her panty was beginning to get wet with the juices dripping out. She could feel the entire length of her vagina in a heightened sense of awareness and excitement.

The mall was not so crowded and they made it to their favorite ice cream store inside without mishap. There were a few patrons and no one in line. Teri was desperate to give her raw asshole some relief after the long walk. She stood in front of the ice cream display and leaned forward, her hands resting on her knees, her legs spread apart, making a show of selecting the flavor. Her short t-shirt rode up revealing a fair amount of skin around her narrow waist. Ron could see that her doggie pose combined with her big boobs struggling against the tight t-shirt and her shapely legs ending in high heels were driving up the blood pressure of every male in viewing distance. He smiled in pride at his wife, doubly delighting in the secret knowledge of her anal plight.

Toni had settled down at a table, her legs tightly crossed and shaking in a rhythmic restlessness. The movement was drumming up a steady rise of pleasure inside her. Her fingers were itching to reach in and stroke her clit to complete the experience.

She looked around to see if anyone was looking her way. All the men were ogling her mom's perfect ass in the tight capri, raised on high heels and perfectly positioned for rear entry. She could imagine their penises getting hard, each one imagining how his dick would fit in her mother's tight slit. She rested one hand on the table and slid the other one down to her lap, her finger tips pressing hard onto her clit through her clothes.

Ron was aware of Toni's increasing restlessness. "Which flavor would you like, honey?" he called out to her.

"Velvet volcano!" she called out, her voice coming out in a higher than usual pitch. Teri turned her head around to look at Toni and realized what her daughter was up to. She fixed Toni with an "I told you so" expression on her face and turned to Ron muttering "You better take care of her before she erupts like a 'well wet volcano'!"

As Ron hurried off to Toni, Teri continued to stay in her pose enjoying the relief of spreading her ass apart and giving the butt plug some working room. She checked and saw no one else in line and the pimply face teenager behind the counter was clearly in no hurry, his eyes popping out at the sight of her hanging breasts tightly outlined against her t-shirt.

Taking her time teasing the young man with her cleavage, Teri ordered "Two scoops of the velvet volcano".

"Two scoobs, er... scoops coming up" he stammered to Teri's amusement.

When she got to the table finally with their ice creams, Teri saw that Ron had calmed down Toni to some extent, her hands now around his arm, her feet planted firmly on the ground.

"God! I can't wait to get back home, Mom!" she exclaimed.

"Patience, my child! All good things come to those who wait." teased Teri as Toni rolled her eyes.

As they ate Toni began typing on her cell phone. Soon both Ron and Teri felt their phones vibrate to indicate an incoming text.

"my pussyz dripping wet! itz seeping thru my panty & on 2 my thighs" read the text.

Teri texted back "i thot i smelled pussy!"

Ron went next "me 2, gave me a hardon the moment i sat down"

Toni replied "wow! daddy u r making me even more horny! if we were home I'd hop on ur rod this instant!"

"ron u r worse than a teenager! and young lady hold ur horses i want his meat in my butt instead of this stupid plug!"

"ladies! no fighting! let's get home and i'll take care of u both." texted Ron.

They finished up in tacit agreement and quietly trooped out.

By the time they got to the parking lot, Toni was walking with difficulty. Her pussy was throbbing with the continued stimulation, and the wetness had spread to most of her panty and smeared her inner thighs.

"Dad, can you carry me?" she whimpered in a little girl voice.

The parking lot was deserted with just a few cars parked. Ron and Teri exchanged amused glances as Ron gently scooped Toni up in his arms. Toni wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her head on his shoulder.

"Aaaagh.." she moaned lightly as the motion of Ron's walking continued to stimulate the heightened sensitivity in her pussy.

"Ooowww..." echoed Teri as the butt plug rubbed against her ass cheeks back and forth.

The sounds coupled with Toni's clinging body rapidly transformed Ron's dangling semi-hardness into a ram rod protrusion.

"Teri?" Ron asked his wife with a twinkle in his eye "I am getting tortured down under. Can you set me free?"

Teri laughed as she put one arm on his shoulder as if she was looking in concern at Toni's plight while her other hand slipped under his shirt and unzipped his shorts. His hard toy sprang out to greet her in joy.

"My! Aren't you excited today!" she teased, her hand grasping his shaft briefly before moving away to avoid suspicion.

They walked slowly to the car, Toni continuing to whimper in Ron's arms.

When they got to the car, Toni implored "Mom, can you please drive? I cant stand it anymore... can I have Daddy in the back seat with me? Please..."

"OK, but you have to pull this annoying butt plug out of my ass now" said Teri. As soon as they were in the car, Toni pulled off her panties.

"Gosh! My panty is so wet!" she said in awe.

Toni unbuttoned her capri and began to wiggle out of it sitting in the driver's seat. When it was down to her ankles, she leaned forward and sideways to reveal her ass. Toni leaned forward and gripped the butt plug and pulled it out in one hard tug.

"OOOOWWWW!" screamed Teri as the plug popped out. "Oh my gosh! What a relief!"

"Aaaagh... these little balls are driving me crazy" Toni replied.

Teri turned back to Toni and called "Come here, my little kitten." Reaching down she inserted her fingers into Toni's pussy, grabbed the string that held the Ben Wa balls together and pulled it out.

vmmm
vmmm
177 Followers
12