Identical Triplets

Story Info
Three sisters share a dorm room their first year of college.
5.3k words
4.61
219.9k
366
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fuzzypen
Fuzzypen
1,806 Followers

"Yes, right there! Don't stop! I'm gonna... gonna... FUUUUUUUUCK!!"

Alexis sighed. She lay in bed, on her side, staring at the wall in front of her. Her neighbors, Rachel and Becky, were at it again. The sounds of their love making drifted from their bed in room 303 and spread easily into her dorm, room 304. They joined the moans coming from Deena and Natalie in room 305, and Caitlin and Angela across the hall in room 311.

Unable to sleep with all the noise surrounding her small dorm room, Alex tossed and turned, until finally sitting up in bed with an exasperated huff.

"Can't sleep either?" her sister, Emily asked, lifting her head from her own pillow. Her bed was just a few feet from Alexis's.

"I don't know how anyone could with all of that... that noise! It's been every night this week!" Alex grumbled.

"I know what you mean." Em sighed. "I can't sleep through it either.."

The sisters lived in an all girl's dormitory, and it seemed like just about every other girl in the building was engaging in VERY loud lesbian sex with their roommates on a nightly basis. The first few times the girls had been shocked and embarrassed when they started to hear the action drifting through the walls, but it seemed like such a regular occurrence by now that they were almost used to the disruption.

"I can't believe it, Em! I mean it's non-stop! How are we supposed to get a decent night's sleep?" Alex groaned.

Em nodded toward the far wall to their other sister's bed. "Izzy seems to be doing just fine."

Izabel had her back to them and appeared to be sleeping peacefully, oblivious to her surroundings. Alex rolled her eyes and huffed again. "Figures."

The three girls- Alexis, Emily and Izabel- were identical triplets. They were two weeks into their first year of university, and living away from home for the first time.

The three sisters had always been inseparable, and so they had all chosen to go to the same school in order to stay together. They lived in the girl's dormitory on campus, which meant they shared one large room to sleep and work in.

Most dorm rooms only housed two girls at a time, but the girls had made special arrangements to get one of the few larger rooms, and gotten permission to bring in a third bed so they could all share. Being so close, the girls could never fathom being separated into different rooms their first time away from home.

They had their desks lined up on one side of the room, with their beds on the other. It was a bit cramped, but the girls didn't mind. They were all used to sharing a room... They had done it their entire lives, after all!

Alexis and Emily sat in silence as all around them women moaned and cried out with pleasure. Alex was fuming, while Em seemed resigned more calmly to their circumstances, rolling onto her back and beginning to play casually with her cell phone.

"You know... I don't even understand the appeal." Alex huffed, crossing her arms over her chest.

"The appeal of what?" Em asked distractedly, without lifting her eyes from her phone's screen.

"Lesbian sex, obviously. The appeal of another woman."

"Oh, come on. You've seriously never thought about it?" Em put her phone back on the nightstand and propped herself up on one elbow, looking at her sister with obvious skepticism.

"No!! Have you?"

Em suddenly started to blush. "A couple of times, sure! I... I thought everyone had..."

The sisters fell silent. Emily felt embarrassed, now, while Alexis seemed to be considering Em's revelation. "Well... um... w-who have you fantasized about?" she asked nervously.

"Fantasized about?"

"Well, when you think about girls. Have you pictured... doing it with anyone in particular?"

Emily hesitated before confessing in a hushed voice: "Well, I sort of had a thing for Miss Davis back in the tenth grade... And I used to wonder what it would be like to mess around with Nicole when she slept over..." she admitted. With a nervous laugh, she continued: "I even had a bit of a crush on Olivia, like, forever ago."

"Olivia?!? But... she's our cousin!" Alex exclaimed. She seemed very taken aback by her sister's confessions.

"Hey, relax! I was only, like, twelve! I didn't even know incest was a thing, much less that it was wrong!" Emily rolled onto her back, turning away from Alexis's judgmental glare. They lay in silence again, listening uncomfortably as their neighbors upstairs started to moan as well, joining the chorus of lesbian sex surrounding them.

Alexis sighed. She could tell she'd upset her sister, and felt guilty. Just as she was about to apologize, though, she heard a quiet groan drifting from the other side of the room.

Emily heard it too, and sat up on her elbows. She looked at Alex, then over to her other sister, Izabel.

"Izzy?" she called out. "Was that you? Are you awake?"

For several seconds, Izabel didn't move, then she turned her head slightly, looking back at her sisters. "Um... Yeah... I'm awake." she said softly.

Her face seemed flush, and she spoke as if she were out of breath. Emily studied her twin's demeanor closely in suspicion. "Are you... Were you, like... touching yourself?" she asked.

Izzy quickly pulled her hands out from under the blanket, but that just made it more obvious what she'd been up to. "Um..." she hesitated, then relented. "Yes, I was. I... I can't help it! Don't you guys hear them? We're surrounded by people... people doing it!" She whispered the last part.

"Yes, but they're all girls, Sis!" Alexis countered.

"I know! That's what makes it so... so... s-sexy..." Izabel stammered. She bit her lip, and glanced at the wall next to her. The girls on the other side were crying out boisterously, slamming their bed against the wall over and over again.

She looked back at Emily, pleading with her eyes for understanding. Unable to stop herself, she slipped a hand under her blanket again and cupped her boiling pussy.

Emily watched her sister, and felt her own body begin to grow increasingly aroused. Her eyes glazed over, and she wet her dry lips slowly with her tongue. The sounds of their neighbors engaged in raucous lesbian sex were beginning to make her undeniably horny.

"I kn-know what you m-m-mean, Sis..." she sputtered. "It does sound sexy... I can't... I can't stop myself!" She rolled onto her back, plunging both hands under her sheets and into her swampy panties. Her fingers dug into her gooey snatch and she let out a throaty groan of satisfaction.

"What are you two doing?!? Has everyone gone nuts in this place? Am I the only one that hasn't turned into a perverted dyke?!?" Alexis was beside herself, berating her sisters as they indulged in open masturbation before her very eyes.

Emily and Izabel seemed immune to their sister's judgment, however, lost in the decadent pleasure they were giving themselves as they fantasized about their cunt licking schoolmates.

Alex finally gave up and threw herself back against her pillow in a furious huff. Her heart was pounding in her chest, and she clenched her fists as she lay staring at the ceiling. Her mind filled with the erotic sounds of not only her neighbors, but now her sisters, moaning with passion.

"I can't believe you two!" she finally blustered, turning her head to glare at the others again. She was shocked to see Emily staring back at her with a far away look in her eyes. Her sister was breathing heavily, and she could see the blanket moving swiftly over Em's crotch.

Startled, Alex spun her gaze back to the ceiling. Her cheeks felt warm, and she could sense a subtle tingling beginning between her legs. 'What is happening?' she thought, pressing her thighs together in reaction.

Izabel suddenly cried out with pleasure, drawing both of her sisters' attention. She arced her back, thrusting her pelvis into the air as she strummed her clit frantically, and came all over her fingers.

Emily whimpered as she witnessed her sister pop off, and sped up her own frantic masturbation. She spread her legs wide, shoving her fingers up her dripping pussy, and groaned as her own climax erupted.

Alexis gaped at both her sisters as they came. Despite her indignation, she was definitely getting horny. Finally, she knew she couldn't deny her own nagging arousal any longer. 'Well, if they can do it...' she thought to herself.

Closing her eyes, she slid a hand into her panties, and dipped her fingers into her slimy pussy. The feeling was exquisite, and before long she was jilling herself eagerly, all inhibition quickly melting away.

Both Emily and Izabel were far from satiated by their first orgasms, and were still rubbing themselves furiously. They locked eyes with each other, driven wild by the sight of their identical twin masturbating. Neither girl could quite admit it to themselves, but they were definitely turning each other on.

Emily's face was bathed in sweat, and she writhed uncomfortably under the covers. Just as she was beginning to consider kicking away the sheets, she was startled by a whimpering moan coming from Alexis's side of the room.

She spun her head around, staring at her more reserved sister in surprise. "Alex?" she said, panting. "Are you... You too?"

Alex looked back at her sister and blushed. She didn't say a word, but nodded vigorously, then bit her lip and groaned as a tremor of pleasure jolted through her body.

"Is she masturbating too?" Izabel called out, struggling to see over Emily.

"Yes! I am, ok?" Alexis finally said. "You two have just got me so... so... horny!"

Emily laughed at her sister's forwardness, and looked back at Izabel. They shared a satisfied grin, and refocused their attention on their own needy pussies.

They continued in relative silence for a few minutes, until Emily was too uncomfortable under the heat of her blankets to continue. Fed up with being discreet, she kicked away the covers, revealing her body completely. She wore a thin tank top and a pair of tight boxer briefs, which her hand was currently buried in. Seeing their sister's boldness, Izabel and Alexis both followed suit, revealing similar outfits.

"I've w-wanted to do this for days..." Izabel stammered.

"Me too... I... I can't stop picturing what they're doing to each other!" Emily groaned. "Picturing girls... naked girls..."

"Mmmm... yeah... God, I wish I could try it..."

"Being with a girl? Actually licking a girl's pussy?"

"Yes! I want to rub up against another girl... I want to fuck a girl!" Izabel was trembling, egged on by Emily's dirty talk. She looked over at her sister and bit her lip. "Do you wish you could fuck a girl, Em?" she asked.

Emily groaned, tilting her head back against her pillow as she pumped her fingers in her pussy. "Fuck, yeah... I want to shove my tongue up another girl's cunt... run it all over her naked body..."

"Oh my God, you two... You're... you're driving me crazy!" Alexis suddenly exclaimed. She had both hands buried in her boxers, and her hips were churning against the mattress. Emily and Izabel both looked over at their sister.

"What about you, Alex?" Emily asked. "If you had a willing girl, right here, right now... Would you fuck her?"

"Y-YES!!" Alex cried, her voice catching as her pelvis shot off the bed and she exploded in orgasm. Her body convulsed, and she slammed her cunt violently onto her fingers.

Alex didn't know how she'd gone so quickly from being appalled by her sisters' indulgences to fully absorbed in them, but at this point, she didn't care. Her orgasm subsided all too quickly. Still nowhere close to being satiated, she went right back to masturbating alongside Izabel and Emily.

Alexis glanced at her sisters, a twisted, perverse thought suddenly entering her mind. "W-what about you two? What if you had someone here, willing to fuck? Would you do it?"

"Obviously!" Izabel said with a groan. Her fingers sloshed wetly in her cum soaked panties.

"Em? What about you?" Alexis urged.

"Yes, of course! That's what we've been talking about this whole time!" Em replied distractedly.

"Well... what if I'm willing... Would you guys fuck me?" Alexis looked anxiously at her sisters for their reaction.

Emily whipped her head to the side, looking at Alex in total shock. Izabel sat up, looking over Em's bed at her more disciplined sister.

"I... I don't know, Alex... That's kind of... uh... weird, isn't it?" Em stammered.

Izabel was staring at both of her sisters. With Alexis's confession, she couldn't help seeing them as potential sexual partners, and her body was responding. Her nipples stabbed painfully into her tank top, and her pussy was throbbing with need. "I would!" she blurted out. "I'd... I'd fuck both of you!"

Emily whipped her head around to look at her other sibling. She saw the hunger with which Izabel stared at her, and it caused her own body to react. She looked back at Alexis again. "I... guess I would too... If you wanted to... Oh, God... if either of you wanted to!"

Alexis quickly slipped out of her bed and approached Emily's. She climbed in next to her, laying on her side and leaning over the identical girl. "I want to." she whispered.

"What has gotten into you?!?" Emily exclaimed with a nervous laugh.

Alexis didn't know what had gotten into her. For the past two weeks, their neighbors' antics hadn't affected her, but seeing her sisters masturbate... hearing them climax, that certainly had! She tentatively lifted her hand and placed it on Emily's stomach.

Izabel groaned, watching her sisters laying in bed together. She quickly got up and joined them, climbing in on Em's other side. The bed was cramped with the three of them on it, but they pressed themselves tightly together so they could all fit. The feel of their warm bodies squeezing together only served to increase the erotic tension.

The triplets shared nervous looks with each other, unsure of how to proceed. They were all trembling with anticipation. The girls in adjacent dorm rooms were still all fucking loudly, and the noise filled the sisters with emphatic desire.

Emily took a deep breath, deciding to make the first move. She cupped Alexis's cheek, and looked deeply into her eyes. They both leaned in, and their lips joined together in a tender, sensual kiss.

The kiss was gentle and slow at first. Their lips slid together, tasting the heat radiating from one another. Em held Alexis by the back of the head, her fingers tangled in her hair. Alex still had her hand on Emily's stomach, and started to stroke it tenderly as they kissed.

As they continued, the kiss grew more heated, their passion taking over. They deepened the kiss, their lips opening up and their tongues surging into each other's mouths. They both moaned, crushing their noses together as they pulled each other in harder.

Izabel watched her sisters avidly as they made out with one another. When they started to slide their hands over each other's bodies, she whimpered, and nuzzled her face against Emily's cheek.

Em groaned, feeling Izzy's lips on her burning skin. She tore her lips from Alex's in excitement, and plunged her tongue eagerly into Izabel's mouth.

Izzy squealed in surprise, but returned Emily's kiss with equal passion. She slid her hand up her sister's body as their tongues wriggled together. She hesitated, then cupped her sister's breast tightly in her palm.

Alexis lay hanging over Em's body, panting for breath after their heated make out session. She was upset that Emily had pulled away so suddenly, but the sight of her identical sisters locked in a passionate kiss made her tremble with excitement. Eager for more, she leaned forward and ran her tongue slowly over Izabel's cheek.

Izzy shuddered as Alex licked her. With her tongue still probing Emily's lips, she reached blindly for her other sister. She grabbed Alex by the back of the head, and quickly turned towards her, their mouths colliding. They kissed hungrily, their tongues delving deep into the backs of one another's throats.

Emily watched her sisters make out inches above her. She still held Izabel by the back of the head, and slowly began to slide her hand down her back. When she felt Izzy's naked skin where her tank top had ridden up, she groaned and licked her lips.

Izabel and Alexis kissed passionately, whimpering into each other as their tongues slithered together. Their noses rubbed and their bodies writhed as they drove each other wild with desire.

Emily desperately wanted to be part of her sisters' passion, and lifted her head from her pillow, pressing her face between them. The other two accepted her into the fold, and the triplets joined their mouths together in a frantic, sloppy, three-way kiss.

As they made out, their tongues moving from one set of hot lips to the other, they began to grind their bodies together. Their legs were a tangled mess, sliding and rubbing deliciously together at the end of the bed. The heat the three women produced caused their bodies to become covered in sweat, their skimpy night clothes clinging to their slight, undulating frames.

Izabel had her tongue shoved between Emily's lips, with Alexis licking and kissing her throat. She threw one leg over Em, straddling her thigh, and started to press her damp crotch against her sister. The feeling ignited her pussy, and she began to eagerly hump at Emily's leg.

Emily could feel Izzy's damp pussy scraping against her thigh, her juices soaking straight through her panties. She reached down and grabbed her by the ass, pulling her harder into her frantic thrusts.

Em pulled her lips from Izabel's, letting Alexis take over. "Oooo.. You're humping me, Izzy! That feels so hot!" she groaned.

In response, without interrupting her passionate kiss with Alexis, Izabel plunged her hand into Emily's boxers, and began to stroke her boiling pussy. Her sister's touch caused Em to suck in her breath, and she pushed her pelvis in the air, bucking against Izzy's fingers.

"Yes!" she croaked. "Finger me, Sis! Finger your sister's cunt!"

Alexis pulled away from Izabel when she heard what Em had said. She looked down at the girl's crotch, seeing that indeed, Izzy's hand was in her sister's shorts and rubbing frantically at her pussy. She groaned, and started to pull at Em's tank top, eager to see her twin naked. "I want... I want to see your tits!" she panted.

Emily struggled to help Alex strip off her shirt, while still holding Izabel's ass down against her thigh. As soon as she pulled it over her head, Alex tossed it to the floor, and wrapped her lips around one of her sister's nipples.

Em groaned and held Alex's head to her chest. She locked eyes with Izabel, who was still humping her furiously. Izzy sat up on Emily's thigh, pulling her hand from her sister's crotch, and tugged her own sweat drenched top over her head. She tossed it to the floor, where it landed with a wet flop next to Em's.

Sitting up on her knees, Izzy started to scrape her cunt harder against her sister. She stared down at Alex's upturned ass as she did, and licked her lips salaciously. Reaching for Alex's bottoms, she started to tug them down over her hips.

Alex squealed around Em's tit when she felt herself being stripped. She lifted her knees, stepping out of her bottoms as Izabel pulled them over her feet. Now completely exposed, Alex shivered in anticipation. She could feel her sister's eyes on her, and it made her pussy drool.

Izabel slipped her hand between Alex's thighs and cupped her gooey pussy. "You're so wet, Alex..." she breathed. She began to stroke her sister's cunt, causing her to whimper into Em's breast.

While Izabel fingered her naked cunt, Alexis bathed Em's nipples eagerly in her saliva. Feeling Emily's body writhing with desire, she slid her hand down the girl's torso, plunging it in her panties. Her sister was drenched, and cried out when she felt Alex's fingers sink into her folds.

Fuzzypen
Fuzzypen
1,806 Followers
12