Identical Twins and Father Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
691 Followers

"Very nice, as nice as it could be ... that way."

"Um-hmmm!" he agreed, liking her implication and thinking it would have been nice - no, whatever word his wife preferred - if she had responded like her daughter did.

He then did rock his hips forward, pressing the head of his cock a little further in the nice warm little space at the top of her thighs. She chuckled and rocked her hips back, murmuring:

"Also very nice."

"Um-hmm," he agreed, feeling her nipple stiffen in his palm. He squeezed her breast, and they both chuckled softly and rocked their hips again, he moving his closer down behind hers so he could thrust his cock even further in the nice warm little space. She hummed and urged his fingers to find her nipple, humming again, as they fondled it. For a few moments, they exchanged soft hums as their hips rocked together. Then she gave a more aroused hum and turned her head back to whisper: "We didn't forget our pills."

"Good girls. I want to, too. Are you already wet enough?" he murmured, thrusting his cock as far forward as he could.

"I hope so."

"Find out, or make yourself."

"Hm-hmm!" she chuckled softly and slid her hand down from his to her pussy.

She hummed, rubbing, and then extending her fingers, then nodding with another chuckle. He squeezed her breast, thrusting his cock again, and murmured:

"Then help me."

"Like this?"

"Um-hmm."

"Oooh? Okay."

She chuckled softly again and reached further between her thighs, finding the head of his cock. As she raised her thigh, he move down the bed a little, liking that she had been surprised that he wanted to fuck her like this, that it was new to her, that she didn't have that much experience - not that she and her sister had too much experience; he loved that they had so much.

She pressed the head of his cock into her moist opening, and they rocked their hips, making it go a little deeper, both moaning. When he moved his hips closer in behind hers, she kept her fingers on his cock to keep it from slipping out. He grasped her breast and thrust it even deep, making her moan again. He fucked gently. When his cock twitched, her pussy tightened, and they exchanged more moans. Her hand had returned to his on her breast.

For a while, they enjoyed a gentle early morning fuck, just exchanging nice little hums. Then she chuckled and murmured:

"Are we going to do this until we have to go to breakfast?"

"If you want to; nicest way to spend the time."

"Um-hmm. Will you, this way?"

"Maybe, if you do that some more."

"Hm-hmm! Like that?" she chuckled and squeezed his cock.

"Um-hmm. Will you?"

"Not so sure, as nice as it is."

"You know what else you can do."

"Mmmm! Yes!" she agreed, and her hand slid back down to her pussy.

Suddenly they were surprised, her sister had gotten out of bed and remarked:

"Shit! I shouldn't have let you sleep with Pops. Could have anticipated that I couldn't want to hear all that, much less have to watch you too."

His hips stilled, looking at her with wide eyes, seeing her aroused nipples. Before you could think of anything to say, her sister replied:

"Come, you can help, and I'll do it to you too."

He looked as surprised as her sister did, but she didn't need a second invitation, when her sister threw back the covers. She grinned nodding, and murmured:

"Move back."

He had already understood what the sisters wanted to do, but still was a little surprised at the one's immediate acceptance of her sister's suggestion and her assumption that there was space on the bed for all three of them. He grasped his daughter's hip and helped them both move back without his cock slipping out, recognizing that with his back and hips against the wall he wasn't going to be able to fuck with as long strokes as before. Had he ever imagined that he would see his twins licking each other's pussy?! He hadn't even imagined that they did! From the unhesitating alacrity with which the other one joined them on the bed, however, it was too evident that they did.

She almost dove down with her head on the other's thigh, getting her hips on the bed. Her sister immediately raised her head, letting her thigh slide under it, and grasped her ass, drawing it closer to her face. The other's hand slid over her ass, then feeling his hipbone and sliding over his ass, holding them both closer. Both girls drew their upper thighs up past the other's head, curling their hips - their pussies - closer to the other's mouth. His cock almost slipped out.

He didn't have to wonder how girls did it together, but with his cock in one of their pussies?! And they both seemed so eager to taste each other? It sounded like it! Well, he knew how good they both tasted; they had to like that. His cock was squeezed. Their pussies liked it too, of course, and his cock did too! When he rocked his hips the little that he could, her hand encouraged it. Fuck! His daughter - which one? - hadn't forgotten that he was fucking her sister. Hard for her to, with his cock right in front of her. Oooh! She even wasted a lick on her sister's pussy to lick his cock a little!

He let go of her sister's breast and reach over and rubbed the other one's hip. She nodded, which he couldn't notice, but hummed, which he could. He fucked, harder than before, hoping he wouldn't shove her off the bed, grasping her ass to keep her from. Where was her sister's hand on her ass? He slid his hand down, touching it, touching her wrist; her hand was closer down between the cheeks of her sister's ass. Did the girls both chuckle softly? Could they, while their tongues were doing what he was hearing? The one's was making the other's pussy clutch his cock; don't forget to fuck it.

What was her hand doing where it was? Not just grasping the cheek of her sister's ass, her fingers were moving. There? So close to her asshole? His fingers crept closer to them. They were, where else! Fuck! They did that, liked that?! He had heard about that, but Louise and he had never experimented with it - for sure, not his ex-wife - but their daughters had! And his twins weren't shy about it; they both just chuckled again. They knew more about sex than what he'd already been surprised to discover, even if they didn't know about doing it like this had started.

Fuck! The fingers on his ass were also creeping down there. Did she assume that he would like it too?! If she did, if her sister knew that she did, she must too, but her sister's fingers weren't almost finding her asshole. Did he want them to find his? Did she want him to suggest that he did, want him to touch hers? Crap! Fucking had never been like this! Fuck!

He did, hoping to remember to continue as his fingers showed more curiosity about what his daughter's were doing. They were rubbing her sister's asshole! One slipped aside, inviting his to slip between the other two. His finger did, rubbing over it with hers. Oooh! Fingers were rubbing over his, making it contract, like the one his finger was on! And the girls were chuckling again. Felt funny, both places, but kind of good, especially when his cock twitched when his contracted, and the pussy contracted in response. Fuck! If they liked it, they wanted him to, too! How did they discover that, think that a man would also like it? Fuck! He did. Anything they wanted!

He fucked with short strokes, rubbing and being rubbed, enjoying it, remembering how the girls had made him come when they had been rubbing their clitorises, like their tongues were doing. Oh, he was going to come! They knew better than he did what they were both doing. Just fuck and trust that they would also have their orgasms.

He wasn't surprised when his cock and that pussy did first, together, so wet in her clutching pussy, as he grunted and she responded with long, pulsing moans. Their fingers had stilled, just clutching behind her sister's pussy. Then her fingers rubbed again, his with them, as he heard her begin to lick again. They had to give her sister as much pleasure!

She could do more than he could, but he wanted to help, wanted his other daughter to feel that he was equally eager to help, if only with his finger on her twitching asshole. He knew now how that felt, that it was arousing, had helped make his orgasm so good. Oooh, a finger next to his stopped just rubbing over it, probing. And she responded with a deep moan, grasping the cheek of his ass. The finger probed again, and then the other finger urged his over it. His fucking, pussy-licking daughter wanted him to do that too? Anything they wanted! Why hadn't the other one done that to him too, if they both knew it felt so good?

His finger probed. Shit! Right place. It felt like it wanted it to, like it wanted to squeeze his fingertip, and she moaned again, her sister's tongue making slavering noises on her pussy. Shit! Her asshole was trying to draw the tip of his finger deeper! Anything she wanted! He let it, and she moaned again. What did it feel like to have a fingertip wiggling in her asshole - in his?!

It must have felt good; not just her asshole was twitching, her hips were, as she moaned louder, and then her sister did, her tongue making even wetter sounds. For a few moments, they stopped, but they only subsided. Then her hips twitched again, and her sister nodded. The other one moaned, and her asshole tightened around his fingertip again. Anything she wanted!

She came again, then relaxing with a long, deep, sighing moan. Her sister nodded and slid her head back a little, urging him to slip his finger out. It had been deeper than he had thought. His cock was still in her pussy, more aroused than it had been, as he experienced his other daughter's second orgasm.

They lay there, all sighing. He fondled their breasts. The girls both snickered softly, and then he did. He and she chuckled when they felt his cock slip out. They were silent for longer than he expected, but he also didn't think of anything to say. Finally, he murmured:

"Didn't think we do that."

The girls just nodded. The had wry smiles, but he couldn't see them. The last one in bed snorted and said that she had to go, and then they all did, following her to the bathroom. He used the washbasin as the girls took turns on the toilet. One of them said:

"I hope it isn't time for breakfast yet."

While he glanced at his watch, the other one asked:

"Wasn't that enough?"

"Oh, it was, just didn't want to have to rush off to breakfast."

"We don't," he replied, "one of you woke me up so early."

The girls grinned at each other at his admission that he still didn't know which one. One replied:

"We're not going to tell you."

"I didn't expect so, he said with slight smirk, and the girls grinned again, nodding.

"If we don't have to get up, lets go back to bed, the other one suggested.

"Half an hour, if you don't take too long in the bathroom. We can pack after breakfast."

They all smiled and returned to the bed, the girls lying on either side of him, their heads on his shoulders. his arms around them urged them to roll closer. They all chuckled. After a moment he said:

"One of you wanted to know what we were talking about last night. Don't say anything to let me know."

The girls both nodded, grinning at each other, then shaking their heads, one remarking:

"Try not to, anyway," the other one nodding.

"I said something about both of us being too wicked, and one of you said: 'all three of us?' 'Too wicked, three wicked' I said."

The girls were both chuckling. He tickled them below their ribs, making them squirm nicely and reminding them not to say anything. They grinned at each other again and both said: "And?"

"You did that well," he remarked with a chuckle, continuing:

"She then asked if 'three wicked' was more than 'too wicked,' and I said that it was unspeakably too wicked. She said that that was why she hadn't wanted to talk any more. When I said that actions speak louder than words: 'three wicked,' she exclaimed that we had to tell her."

"That's what woke me up!"

"You? Me!"

He tickled them both again, not stopping until they had squirmed out of his grip, both sitting up. They grinned down at him. He grinned back and said:

"It's fun having twin daughters, and not just ..., well, you know. That's too good to call fun."

The girls nodded with sweet smiles, and then dropped back down on him, both wanting to kiss.

While he was kissing one and then the other, he wondered if he could taste the one that had sucked his cock the night before. He couldn't. Then the girls kissed each other as well as they had kissed him. They smiled at him. He smiled back, repeating:

"It's fun having twin daughters."

"And being able to share one Pops," one responded, the other nodding vigorously, saying:

"I wanted to say that."

"Why it's fun," he agreed.

The girls got up, and he did. The first girl in the bathroom suggested that he could shave while she took her shower. Her sister stood in the doorway. After he had soaped his face, he remarked:

"I wasn't going to ask, but when did you learn about that?"

The girls glanced at each other, shrugging, then the one in the shower nodded for her sister to reply.

She snorted slightly, glancing at him in the mirror, then said:

"Not from anyone, not with one of the guys."

"Go ahead, tell him," her sister urged. The other one shrugged again, looking a little embarrassed, but continued:

"Well, when we had or periods a couple of weeks ago, one night we watched videos."

"Just girls doing what we do."

"Yeah, and, well, some of them did that, so we did. You didn't mind?"

"Just very surprised, he replied, chuckling and adding: "You must have liked it and thought I would too."

"Did you?" You did it too."

"Yes. And with boys?"

"Haven't done anything with them since then."

"Is all that they did, that was new?"

The girls glanced at each other again, wrinkling their noses. The one in the shower shrugged and said:

"Well, they did a little more like that, a couple even licked."

"Oh! Really?"

"We're not going to do that," one of them replied.

"Yet," the other said.

"Hmm! You have to do it first. We haven't talked about this."

"No, both just watched them in silence."

"We weren't sure we wanted to use our fingers."

"But then you did."

"Just a little, but you didn't complain."

"You know why!"

He was washing the soap of his face and snickered, enjoining:

"And I do too!"

They all chuckled, grinning at each other. The girl in the shower asked for a towel and then said:

"Just don't know if we dare try it with a boy, ..."

"Or ask him to," her sister continued the sentence.

"Ten to one they have all seen videos," he replied.

They chuckled again, the girls nodding. The other one started her shower, and he enjoyed watching them both, now with the door of the shower stall still open. They also enjoyed letting him, smiling mischievously as the one dried herself and the other washed. When the first one left the bathroom, he watched the other for a moment and then went and got his change of underwear. When the shower was free, he told them to get dressed and strip the beds, adding softly:

"I don't want to see anything I shouldn't - shouldn't have."

The girls nodded with understanding smiles. He closed the bathroom door and shower stall and took his shower, not returning to the room until he had his shorts and a t-shirt on. The girls were dressed, just smiling at him sweetly. One immediately offered to mop up the bathroom floor.

As they were leaving the room, he was tempted to say: almost like a normal family, but didn't. They separated again at breakfast and packed before the last rehearsal. At lunch, the girls again sat with others, while he sat at a table with three other men. When one of them asked:

"What's it like having identical twins?" his heart skip a beat, relieved when the man continued: "Can you tell them apart?" That gave him something easier to answer:

"Sometimes, most of the time, if one uses the other's name. Paula usually speaks first, at least I think she does."

The other men chuckled, and another suggested:

"So sometimes you can't."

"Um-hmm, then they correct me, unless they want to confuse me. Oh, it's nice having twins. As you can imagine, they're an almost unbeatable team, when they want something, better than my siblings and I were."

The men nodded with smiles. The third man asked:

"I wonder when they realized that they were identical?"

"Hmm? Good question. Certainly in kindergarten, but they hadn't discovered yet that we couldn't tell them apart. Oh, they didn't wear identical clothes by then, but that didn't help me until something let me know which was which, coming home after work, say."

Then he got more bold and smirked slightly, remarking:

"Oh, when they were toddlers, one had a little mole, but I've forgotten which one."

"Where we - you - can't see it?"

"Very, none of us for sure. It's probably grown over."

The other men all suppressed snickers, nodding. He responded with slight, wry smile and added:

"Probably shouldn't said that."

The men nodded with smiles. The first one to ask about the twins replied:

"We won't ask or tell."

The others nodded. They finished their meal. As usual, the choir sang a song in thanks to the kitchen staff, and then the three of them were in the car, for the hour's drive home.

They were silent for a while. He was wondering if he should say something about their being sure what they told their mother agreed, but really didn't want to refer to how they had spent the weekend, even obliquely. As the silence continued, a little unusual with them both, he wondered what they were thinking, probably also not so sure what to say. Then one did:

"Pops, ..." Before she could finish the word, the other was also saying it. They both stopped, then the first one started over:

"Pops, you don't want to talk about it, we just hope you don't have any ..." she look at her sister to find the right word.

"We hope you don't have any, well, regrets, maybe better, misgivings."

"We don't."

"We don't, her sister echoed.

They both looked at him. He kept his eyes on the road, nodding, after a curve in the road, replying:

"No regrets, some misgivings, just have to have them, you know."

The girls nodded, waiting for him to say more. After a few moments, he filled the silence with snort and chuckle, then saying:

"If you don't, I'll try not to, too."

"Oh, that's good, Pops," the girls replied almost in unison. He glance in the rear view mirror at the one and over at the other one with a smile. He chuckled again and asked:

"Which one of you got to sit in the front seat this time?"

"The other one," they both replied, grinning at him.

He chuckled again, driving on in silence, wanting to tell them about his conversation at lunch, but thought he should save it for another time. Another time? Klara's "sometime"? He tried to concentrate on just driving, but couldn't get the question out of his mind: would they do it again? More than just one question: Did he want to? He did, but how, when? Did they want to? No question: their "Oh, that's good, Pops." So how, when? Hardly possible for Klara to really sleep with him. But it sure would be nice! Or had she last night?! That seemed unlikely, since it was Paula's turn - not to just sleep. They sure hadn't! Watch the road!

He drove on in silence. When he stopped at their place, he said superfluously:

"I'll come in with you." He always did, just greeting his ex-wife briefly.

On the way to door, it occurred to him that he could help the girls with their story about the weekend. Their mother greeted the girls, then him more reservedly, asking how the weekend had been. Before the girls could reply, he said:

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
691 Followers