Identical Twins and Father Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the early morning, however, when it was again aroused and nestled between Louise's thighs, that was no problem, just a little unusual for weekday morning.

The following week, he left a little early to drive to the rehearsal, trying to dampen his anticipation as he drove past the church on the street his daughters would walk - just one, or both of them? He snorted, just one! He flashed his headlights; she waved. It was going to happen! He wondered what her expression had been. He parked around the corner again, and again saw that there was only light from the girls' room. When he knocked, his cock was already feeling like it knew what was going to happen.

She opened the door. Her "Hi pops," didn't sound like she was as aroused as he felt, nor did her remark:

"Mom left half an hour ago, said that she thought she would be home before eleven."

"Hi Sweetie," he replied, using the term he had used when the girls were much younger.

She smiled, raising her cheeks, apparently recalling that and understanding that he didn't know which one she was. She closed the door and then took his hand, squeezing it, and stepped close in front of him, her breasts brushing his chest, as her other hand slid around his side, holding them closer. As his arm embraced her, discovering that she was fully clothed, she murmured:

"I'm so aroused."

"Me too, but it didn't sound like it."

"I am, I was, just didn't know what to say when I opened the door. Uhmmm! This is just such a good idea."

"You drew the right straw?"

"Hm-hmm, we played paper-stone-scissors three times, and I won twice."

She rocked her hips up against his, and his responded, his cock still down by his thigh, but close to wanting to be somewhere else. He wanted to kiss her in the dark, but she loosed their embrace and led him to the girls' bedroom. Just one bed lamp was on and the covers were already drawn back. He couldn't remember which bed they each slept in, so that didn't help identify her. Besides, he thought, since they often slept together, she could have opened her sister's bed for them.

She was already unbuttoning her blouse, looking at him with an aroused expression. They got undressed, exhaling with soft hums, his expression equally aroused. Her nipples were so aroused, that she unconsciously rubbed her forearm over them, as she waited to see him in only his shorts. When she saw that his cock was swelling out to the side, she gave a deeper hum, and her hand slid down over her panties and between her thighs.

"I'm all wet, she murmured. He nodded, and they shoved their last items of clothing down. His cock bobbed free. She moaned softly. He moaned in empathy, his eyes flicking from her pubic hair to her erect nipples and to her face. Her eyes also flicked back and forth from his face to his cock, now "front and center", though not yet as high as it could be. She moaned again, and her thighs twitched. Their eyes met, then hers flicked down again, her thighs twitching again. With another moan, she managed to look back up at his face and murmured:

"You know what we wanted to do first, but I can't wait."

"Um-hmmm, like when you got in bed with me." Which one had it been, he wondered.

"Mmmmm! Like that."

Had he ever seen such an aroused, longing expression? He lay down, his cock standing erect. She approached the bed, staring at his cock and moaning softly. She lay down on him, his cock between her spread thighs, her feet urging his to let hers get between them, so that she could squeeze her thighs together over his and squeeze his cock. It surged. To his surprise, she didn't want it yet, drawing herself up a little and tilting her head to kiss him. He embraced her, and they kissed, their tongues lovingly caressing. When his cock surged again, she loosened her hold on it, letting it twitch closer in the direction of her pussy. Her thighs held it tighter again, and she moaned, her tongue more thrusting in his mouth than caressing his tongue. He sucked, his hands grasping the round cheeks of her ass. They tightened, then relaxed, as her hips rocked down.

Her thighs loosed their grip on his cock, and her hips rocked down again. When her thighs slid outside his, and she pressed her body back, he didn't need any other signal that she wanted to fuck, the head of his cock twitching in the crevice between the cheeks of her ass. She wanted to feel it somewhere else, arching her back. It was almost where she wanted, but his hips couldn't help it find where, his cock sliding up. She gave a disappointed sounding moan, and rose off him, letting him reach down between them and guide his cock to her tight, moist opening.

He found it, and they both moaned as she lowered her hips, engulfing his cock with her pussy. It clutched it, and they both moaned again. He grasped her ass and held it down on his hips. She nodded, but her pussy clutched again, and his cock surged.

"Not yet."

He wasn't sure if she had really murmured, or he had just thought she had, his own feeling. He nodded with a soft moan, and she did, her head now resting on his shoulder. Her hips rocked once, gently, and pussy and cock responded to the slight movement. "Um-hmm," she hummed very softly with her mouth near his ear. At intervals, they took turns gently keeping themselves aroused, exchange more hums than moans. Then she murmured:

"You just feel so good in me; it's just so right, has to be, feeling so good."

"Um-hmm, and feels so good for me in you."

"Mmmm," and she rocked her hips again, making it feel so good for both of them.

He fondled her the cheeks of her ass, his hands caressing all over them, in the crease at the bottom of her hips, on them, a little down between them. She nodded with an almost inaudible chuckle and rocked her hips again, and he did, both humming as the more movement in her pussy made it squeeze and his cock twitch. When his fingers slid up from her thighs, meeting in her crevice, she murmured again:

"You can do that a little. I don't want this to stop, but I think I can stand that too."

His fingers crept deeper and found her asshole. She nodded with cheerful hum. When they rubbed, she responded with an appreciative "oooh!" After a moment, she tightened her muscles, squeezing his fingers, chuckling softly. She let them relax, and his fingers moved again, making it contract, also her vagina. His cock surged, and they both chuckled at the success of the new way of keeping them aroused. When a finger probed, she just nodded, relaxing and letting it, then responding with a soft "uhn," then chuckling when it contracted in a reflex. Or maybe she chuckled because it felt so good in her pussy.

It felt just as good for him, and he chuckled, and she did. He loved the feeling her stomach moving on his when she chuckled, and it did a couple of times more, interspersed with moans, his too. Then she surprised him, her elbows extending to the side and her fingers finding her nipples.

"Uhmm! They're so hard. I want you to suck them, but I don't want not to have you as deep in me as you are.

"I want to too. ... Maybe ..."

"How? And that too, your finger?"

"Maybe, then it again. Sit up, and I will."

"Oooh! I hope so."

She spread her knees further apart, and he helped her sit up. His cock moved in her pussy, and she moaned, drawing her knees up past his hips. He sat up, grasping her hips, hugging them to his lap.

"Mmmm! Yes!" she murmured, wrapping her arms around his neck and drawing her thighs up so that she could extend her legs behind him. They both moaned, embracing.

"Oh Pops, this is just so good!" she exclaimed softly and then kissed him. Their tongues' thrusting and caressing substituted for the arousal his finger had been giving them, but then he remembered that she had wanted him also to do that. As his fingers crept in to her asshole, she nodded with a warm moan, her tongue suggesting what one should do. It did, and she moaned again, and they both moaned in response to the contraction of her pussy. Her tongue had stilled. He retrieved his and murmured: "Your nipples."

She nodded and loosened her hug around his neck, leaning back. His other hand supported her, and he lowered his head.

Such a stiff nipple! So good to suck! Did young mothers moan like that when they were nursing a child?! An infant with no teeth couldn't do what he could; a mother couldn't have to moan the way his daughter was. But maybe her pussy could contract like that; nursing was supposed to help a mother's pussy recover from childbirth. But nipples were also good for this, for arousing a woman - his daughter - when fucking. Oh, her hand was offering him her other one. Breasts for twins? Yeah, he had twins, but then four breasts. Two breasts, so two men could suck them?

He was sucking her other one, and she was moaning, and her pussy was making his cock surge, but not just sucking: nibbling, his tongue enjoying the hard goose bumps around it, almost biting it with his teeth, pulling on it, but she moaning as though she liked that too! Her pussy liked it, and her asshole did, wanting his finger deeper in it.

Her arms drew him closer, forcing him to raise his head, seeing her desperate, almost pained expression.

"Enough waiting, I can't stand it anymore. Fuck me, Pops!"

She hugged him closer, her elbows on his shoulders, and began to move up and down on his cock. His hands helped her, the one with a finger in her trying to coordinate its movement with that of his cock in her. They both were moaning, desperate, insistent moans, groans, animalistic noises.

He wasn't fucking his daughter, or she fucking him, just cock and pussy seeking relief after arousing each other for so long. They found it!

Her arms wrapped closer around his neck, a reflex to support herself as the rest of her body went limp. He dropped back on the bed, drawing her with him, and their stomachs heaved against each other as they recovered. When she moved her legs back down next to his, his cock slipped out, but they just sighed with relieved moans.

When he felt her pussy drip on him, he remembered that it was one of his daughters lying on him, that they had fucked like he never had before. He rubbed her back, wondering if that was good or bad: good, that it had been so good, and good, that they had done everything she had wanted; but bad: that it had been with one of his daughter; and bad, that she shouldn't know it could be so good with her father. He took a deep breath, and she did, her stomach pressing down against his.

She exhaled. He was more aware of her weight on him. She took another deep breath and murmured:

"Oh Pops, that was just so good! Just sooo good!"

"Too good, for me too."

"Can't be too good."

"Hmm? I guess not. Hmm? Just that it shouldn't be for us two, or with your sister."

"But if it was? I hope for her too, why not."

"I hope it will be with the right guy. It was too good for me, because, ... well, it was better than ..., not just with your mother."

"Hmmm? That's a pity."

"Um-hmm."

"And with Louise?"

"Hmm? Not yet. I hope so."

"I do too."

"Me too. Kiss?!

He was a little surprised that he had asked for a kiss, but he got one, just like he had hoped: just a nice kiss on his lips, her nice soft lips moving on his. He rubbed her back, and she raised her head, smiling at him in the light from the bedside lamp. He smiled back, and they heard the church bell strike nine o'clock. She grinned and said:

"Did we really do it that long?"

"Longer than I ever had."

"Hm-hmm! Why we shouldn't have?"

"Something like that."

"Um-hmm. I don't want anything else. That was just too good."

"Said that before, but you're right. I don't either."

"Peepee?"

"Yes, ... Sweetie."

They both chuckled at his admitting that he didn't know which of his twins he had slept with. She got up and preceded him to the bathroom. She sat on the toilet and smirked at him as her stream hissed in it, and remarked:

"If we had done what I was thinking we would do, you might have been able to tell if I have the mole or not."

"Hm-hmm! Last time I was thinking that, I forgot to try. I love both my Sweeties."

"And they love you, ... not just this way."

"What I meant, but it gets a little confused, when 'this way' is so good with both of you."

She nodded, and got up, and he used the toilet. They both washed at the washbasin, and returned to the room. After glancing at each other and nodding, they lay down again, facing each other with their arms between them. Their hands found each other, and they smiled. She murmured:

"I set our alarm clock for quarter to ten."

"Hope it isn't too loud."

"No, a radio alarm, music. Have to remember to reset it for the morning."

"Yes. ... Uh, what did my other Sweetie think about this."

"Hm-hmm! Don't know which one?"

"If you don't want to tell me. What did she think?"

"Oh, like we told you, in principle, we both agreed that this would be better. It sure has been! Have to tell her."

"I guess so."

"Yeah, I promised her I would tell her what we did, have done."

"I hope her expectations won't be too high."

"Hm-hmm! Me too. Oh, I told her that I would do anything she wanted."

"Tonight?"

"I was thinking so. Not so sure now, but she probably will."

"Thought you both did anything you wanted, anyway."

"Um-hmm! So it wasn't much of a promise, but she doesn't have to do anything."

"A minor sacrifice on your part."

"Very! Hm-hm-hmm! Of course, I could give her a watered down report."

"To keep her expectations down?"

"And protect your reputation as the best ... - if you don't mind - best fucking father."

"Hm-hmm! You've only got one; no basis for comparison."

"Don't want one. ... Oh, do you think other fathers do?"

"I can't be the only one. They're just not lucky enough to have twins."

"Your Sweeties. You're one too."

"You both taste sweeter."

"But we like how you do, just couldn't wait, glad I didn't."

"Me too, although I just love that too."

"Another time."

"I hope so, but kind of wondering if this could work out: your Mom visiting every week?"

"We hope so."

"Me too, but we can't miss rehearsals every week, me, at least."

"I guess. We have our periods, like next week."

"Hm-hmm! Thanks, to keep me from getting my hopes up."

"Not just your hopes - up."

"Don't be naughty; you shouldn't notice that."

"Shouldn't have let me see it."

"Naughty me! I wanted you to."

"And made my panties all wet."

"So that you forgot what you were thinking you were wanting to do."

"Um-hmm! ... Hm-hmm! Still do!"

She let go of his hand and reached down, grasping his soft cock. He chuckled, and she did, murmuring:

"You said we taste sweeter."

"Not to mention how much my tongue likes to find where you do."

"Mine too, even if you don't taste sweet."

They nodded with snickers, and she turned around on the bed, not releasing his cock until she put it in her mouth, still able to suck most of it in. He raised his head, letting her thigh draw up under it. They grasped each other's hips, humming, and then were arousing each other again. Their fingers immediately sought were they could help. Exchanging hums, they sucked and licked, their hums becoming moans. Then he grunted; she moaning a couple of times, and then he was making her moan in a different way - for a different reason.

They rolled apart, sighing. He fondled her breast, and they both nodded. After a minute or two, the radio switched on, classical music. They both chuckled softly and got up and went in the bathroom again. While he was washing, he snorted and remarked:

"Sort of a dessert, rather than the starter you were intending."

"Um-hmm," she agreed with a grin, adding: "hadn't thought we would we want one."

"Me neither, but as the saying goes: appetite comes with eating, and mine was sweet."

"From one of your Sweeties."

"Hm-hmm! When I started calling you that, I sure wasn't anticipating that I would find out how appropriate it would be."

"Mmmmm! But it's nice - very nice - that you have."

"Very!"

They returned to the girls' bedroom, and he got dressed. She just stood watching him in the weak light from the bedside lamp. His eyes only left her, when he needed to find a button, both smiling mildly. When he was completely dressed, just looking at her, his eyes shifted from her face to her breasts and light brown pubic hair, that didn't entirely conceal her pussy lips. His smile increased. Hers faded. Her nipples had popped out. Instinctively, she held a hand before her breasts and the other one in front of her pussy - the pose of so many statues and painting.

"Funny," she murmured, smiling again and letting her hands drop, "with you all dressed, looking at me like that."

"Lovely," he murmured.

"You'd better go," she replied, stepping closer, her smile fading again.

They embraced. His hands enjoyed sliding up and down her bare back. When they kissed - just a little better than a parting kiss - his hands slid down and held her hips closer.

"You'd really better go," she murmured.

"I'll use the back door, lock it again, he replied.

"Oh, we can't next week, you know."

He nodded, and she followed him to the door. They parted in silence. He went around the house, checking to see that his other daughter wasn't in sight, and hurried to his car. He passed her a block later, but didn't flash his lights at her.

During the drive home, he thought that the girls had sure been right about it being better with just one of them, suppressing whatever other thoughts he should be having about what they were doing, then remembering what she - which one? - had said: "it's just so right, has to be, feeling so good." It sure had been, he thought. As he went in the house, he assuaged his conscience a little with the thought that the following week, they would just go to the rehearsal. He could drive them home again, so they could talk. What was the one going tell her sister about the evening? Louise was sleeping, much to his relief.

After the rehearsal, the girls immediately followed him to the car. He was rather expecting that one would say something about what she was expecting him to do with her -- if their mother went out again. They were silent until he had backed out of the parking lot. Then the girls glanced at each other and snorted softly, nodding to suggest that the other speak. After a moment one did:

"Mom didn't come home as early as she thought she would."

"And went out again tonight."

"Girls' night out," he suggested.

"Um-hmm."

"Um-hmm, but, well, do you think maybe she isn't just meeting an old classmate?"

"An old girlfriend?"

"You mean, maybe not a 'girlfriend'?" he asked.

"We were wondering."

"The next morning, she seems kind of different ..."

"Smiling to herself a little."

"She was like that the mornings before, ..."

"But we hadn't noticed."

"Hmm? And if; I'm with Louise."

"You think she could have boyfriend, male friend?"

"Like that?"

"Why not? ... Hmm? And if it's a girlfriend?"

"We wondered about that too."

He slowed down, turning off the direct way to their house. The girls nodded at his recognizing that the conversation could be longer. The girls waited for him to speak. He snorted softly and replied:

"And if? Why not? Uh, why shouldn't she; you do?"

"You think so?"

"Maybe her girlfriend is really like that, you know, ..."

"Not like us, doesn't like men?"

"Does that make any difference? If your Mom discovered that it's good too? Don't have to tell you that it is, and better than 'nothing'."

"Hmm! Hmmm? I guess so."

"Oh, you're right, Pops."

"Um-hmm! We could have thought of that."

"And if she wants to have her girl's night out every week?" he asked.