Identical Twins and Father Ch. 06

Story Info
The Afternoon and Evening of their last Day.
4.3k words
4.3
20.3k
15

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
690 Followers

They put their clothes back on and went to a small restaurant. Like at breakfast in the bistro in the girls' university town, they hardly talked. Paula was more smirking than smiling at him, while Klara watched her, snorting softly at her so obvious anticipation. He enjoyed it too, then whispering to her:

"Don't wet your pants."

"Too late," she whispered back with a grin.

"Maybe I should take another walk," Klara whispered.

"I thought you told them that identical twins did everything together," he whispered.

The girls nodded with restrained smirks, and they finished their meal in silence. As they returned to where he lived, he chuckled and asked:

"But you two haven't done that with one of them yet?"

"Like we did with you? No."

"But we want to, them to."

"Hmm! Of course. Do they know what you do, when they're not around?

"Not yet."

"You almost told them. I had to quickly say that we didn't."

"They had mentioned that they had seen girls in videos."

"Hey, we've just slept with them a few times, and been wanting them to think that we don't have much more experience than they have."

He chuckled and said:

"Oh, right, they were virgins till they met you."

"Um-hmm, but when they mentioned the videos, they asked."

"Why I had to keep you from telling them, acting surprised."

"So I then did too. That was just a couple of weeks ago."

"They did it to us, and then we did, and then ..."

"We did first, then they did," her sister corrected.

The other one nodded, agreeing:

"Of course, and then we all did."

He was unlocking the house door, chuckling, then suggesting:

"Willies in pussies?"

"Oh, Pops!" Klara complained. Paula grinned with a nod, replying:

"What else?!"

"Shouldn't have asked," he replied with an apologetic expression, then surprised when Klara smirked and said:

"We're going to tell them that we did and liked it."

"So that we can do it with them like before lunch, all four of us."

"Oooh! Lucky guys!" he replied.

"And us!" both girls both responded, grinning, Klara adding:

"They talk like we do, saying the same thing, ..."

"Or completing each other's sentence," Paula added."

He chuckled, having closed the door, then snickering and remarking:

"And do the same thing – another way - with their mouths."

The girls nodded, smirking, each finding the top button of her blouse. Their father feigned a resigned sigh and also started to unbutton his shirt.

Paula wanted to do everything her sister had, insisting that he lick Klara's pussy like he had hers. He had wondered if Paula, since she had been so full of anticipation at lunch, would want to him to lay her back on the bed and fuck her as hard as he could. She didn't, his identical Sweeties!. After wanting him to come in her mouth, and letting her sister arouse his cock again, she only wanted them both to arouse her.

They had a long nap. It was dark in the room when they awoke - late December in northern Europe. They all had to go, and trooped in the bathroom. Klara, as usual, had already found the toilet, before the light made them all blink. He used the washbasin, letting Paula use the toilet. They all smirked and took turns washing.

Back in the bedroom, Paula said that they didn't want to go out again, Klara nodding. He knew of a Vietnamese restaurant that offered take-away food, mentioning that he had bought beer. The girls grinned. It was Paula who said:

"You know we like anything that tastes strange."

"Don't know if we can ask the restaurant if it serves anything that tastes like that," he replied.

They all snickered. He smiled wryly as he walked naked to the phone in the living room with the girls, whose nipples popped out, also surprised to be there with nothing on. He called the restaurant. While he was waiting, he chuckled and said: "Yes, my wife wants something that tastes like, well, you know."

The girls were giggling so loudly that he had to wave to hush them, when the call was answered, listening to the menu and ordering three different selections. He heard when the food would be delivered and hung up. The girls started to giggle again, then laughing, and Klara said:

"If there were anywhere where food tasted like that, would ..., well, I don't know: the kids already like it, or the girls and women just get fat from eating it?"

"And the men never know why," Paula added.

"Hm-hmm! You two have ripe - over-ripe – imaginations! They couldn't like it, unless they had already tasted it – at the source. Hm-hmm! No need to cook, just get it warm and fresh there."

They girls broke into laughter, he with them, enjoying watching their breasts jiggle, then remarking: "A lot better than those marble statues."

The girls smiled with rosy cheeks and both assumed the pose of the statues, the ones that still had arms and hands held in front of their breasts and pussies. He nodded with a grin, remarking again:

"The sculptors didn't want the models to really hide anything."

"We don't either," they both replied, grinning, letting their hands drop and holding their shoulders back.

"Maybe you can do that with "Dick" and "Willie" and ask them if they've been to the Louvre."

The girls nodded with smirks, then offered to set the table. He put on his clothes. The girls' nipples popped out again, when he joined them, to his delight, especially when they assumed the pose of the statues again, so quickly that it looked like they were really embarrassed at being naked in front of him in clothes. Maybe they were, he thought, when it was a moment before their rosy cheeks rose when they smiled. It was charming that they could still be surprised and respond that way. And if they were just acting, he thought, that was also charming, but their nipples had popped out first, so they had been a little surprised.

"Never seen a man in clothes before?" he asked with a grin."

The girls chuckled, letting their hands drop. Paula chuckled and replied – he had seen that her sister had the little mole:

"Lots of them, but not when we are like this."

"A little like in dreams, knowing we're naked, but everyone else isn't, ..."

"And don't seem to notice."

He smiled with a nod, agreeing:

"Had dreams like that too, but my nipples didn't pop out."

"Hm-hmm! And not anything else?" Paula asked with a grin.

"No! It always got embarrassing. Nothing happened."

"Oh," the girls responded with disappointed expression.

"If you're not going to get dressed, stay in the kitchen, and stay there with the door closed, when doorbell rings. No peeking!"

The girls nodded, then one asking:

"But then you're going to take your clothes off again?"

"If you insist?" he replied with a grin.

"We do!" they both answered, smirking. Klara chuckled and added:

"You wouldn't want us to be embarrassed like that while we're eating."

"Hmmm? If you promise that my also being naked keeps them from popping out. Hm-hmm! That could ruin my appetite for Vietnamese food."

They all chuckled. Paula grinned, sliding her hands up under her breasts, and replied: "Just wait."

He nodded, suppressing a smirk and agreed:

"If that's the promise, maybe they can pop out while we eat."

"It is, they will!" she replied, Klara nodding with a grin, also jiggling her breasts with her hands.

"Hmm! Don't; I didn't put on my shorts," he replied.

The girls grinned, both jiggling their breasts again. The doorbell rang, and they retreated to the kitchen, giggling as they closed the door. When they heard the front door close, they returned, grinning, as they took the containers from him, chopsticks lying on top of one.

"Get naked, while we dish up," one almost commanded.

He did, in the bedroom, returning, unconsciously jostling his balls, finding the food on the table, three beers at their places. The girls smiled, nodding. One said:

"Looks and smells good."

"But not like 'that'," her sister added, wrinkling her nose with a feigned scowl, then grinning.

He snickered and replied:

"Wouldn't want you to forget how you like it best, even if it can't always be mine."

They all laughed. He raised his beer and toasted:

"Cheers, here's looking at you," appreciating that their nipples popped out as they responded, then all drinking, smiling.

They ate with the chopsticks as best they could, laughing when a morsel flipped away, but getting better at it, all trying the other selections, forgetting that they were all naked. They didn't finish eating everything, but did finish the second beers in the six pack he had bought.

When they had all finished what was on their plates, they sat back, smiling at each other and agreeing that they had enjoyed his choices. He almost expected it, when Paula smirked and said:

"But it didn't taste like that."

"Paula! You knew it wouldn't," Klara replied.

"Just wanted to say that," she admitted with an only half apologetic expression.

He snorted and said:

"Then you can clear the table and clean up. I'll eat the restovers for lunch."

"I'll help you," Klara volunteered.

They all stood up, and he enjoyed watching them clear the table, following them to the kitchen and watching them wash up. The view of their naked bottoms reminded him that one of the three graces in the statues always was facing the other two, the sculptor letting viewers enjoy both a front and back view of three lovely young women.

Clever of the sculptors, he thought, their knowing what men wanted to see, saving them from having to walk around - maybe in female company. Even if they had also been naked - or the men had seen them naked at home - they all couldn't have been as attractive as the three graces in the statues, all chosen for their nice figures. And none of those men - well, very few - could have had twin daughters, and even fewer of them could have had been as attractive as the statues - or Paula and Klara.

He hummed at his new appreciation of how lucky he was, then chuckling at the recognition that Richard and Guillaume were also so lucky, then frowning with the thought that it was unfair that they could be, virgins, with their first girlfriends. Of course, he was only their father; sometime this was going to end.

The girls glanced back at him with sweet smiles. He returned them, forgetting his last though, just seeing them as his daughters, forgetting statues, now recognizing that they had been murmuring with each other. He watched them dry their hands. They turned to him, smiling mildly, both taking a deeper breath that raised their breasts. He almost didn't want to recognize that their nipples were aroused, but he did, having to hum. They also hummed softly, then glancing at each other.

To his surprise, it was Klara with her little mole who spoke, softly:

"We want to sleep with you. You know how, ..."

"Just lie on you, ... as long as we can."

"You know, just feel you in us, until we can't stand it any more."

He nodded, the expression on his face as intense as theirs, having to think: why hadn't any girl or woman ever told him that, but now both his twin daughters? Was incest the best ...? It had been for him, and they seemed to agree. Must be a reason why in Leviticus it was forbidden in so many variations. He and his daughters knew why; they had done it so good so many times. He nodded again with a deep hum and murmured:

"I want to, too, like that."

The girls nodded with sighing hums, their eyelids clenching shut for a moment, as their thighs pressed together. One of them turned off the light in the kitchen, and they silently went back to the bedroom. He turned off the light in the living room at the switch by the bedroom door and then the light in the bedroom, hearing the girls' soft hums in agreement. He didn't need to know which one would be lying on him first, didn't want to know, liking that they agreed.

In the dark, they found the bed and lay down: a girl on each side of him, their heads on his shoulders, his arms around them, their thighs slipping between his, when he rolled them apart. He just waited, feeling the girls breathing with him, all of them exhaling with hardly audible hums. He understood after their explanation of what they wanted to do and from the many nights he had slept with them, that they were not going to speak, just wondering how it would start. He wanted to rub their backs, wanted to slide his hands around their sides and hold their firm breasts, that moved slightly on his chest as they breathed, long, deep breaths. Were their nipples aroused? He was aware of his cock, that nice consciousness of it, before it was aroused.

The girls' thighs both twitched, almost simultaneously. Their knees between his thighs were touching. Then – almost simultaneously – their hands met over his cock and balls. They didn't have to find them, he thought, slide down his stomach or up between his thighs; they both knew precisely where they would be, when they were lying like that with him. Their fingers fondled as though they belonged to the two hands of one person.

He did then slide his hands around and held their breasts. They also knew where they were, but slid up under them. Yes, their nipples were aroused, and the girls both sighed with a soft moan, as though they had been waiting for him to do that. He moaned softly in agreement, feeling his cock respond to their fondling, and feeling their thighs hold his tighter. How were they going to decide which of them lay on him first, or had they already in the kitchen?

The fingers of both their hands were sliding the skin of his stiff but not yet erect cock. Then one of their hands let the other one's fingers slip around his cock. The hand slid up his body, up to his neck, grasping and drawing her up on him, drawing her shoulders over him, her face over his. Their mouths didn't find each other in the dark as unerringly as their hands had known were they wanted to be, but then they did, and their tongues did. Her thighs clenched his, then opened, inviting his to draw his up higher between them, then holding it again, her hips rocking down.

Was the one rubbing her hand up and down his cock, going to let her sister have it, he wondered, feeling her thighs also squeeze his, or was she just letting her have a good kiss, and not let go of his cock until it was in her pussy? Had they agreed before, wanting to keep him in suspense? Only identical twin could cooperate like that: one kissing him - and he, her - as though they were just waiting to fuck, while the other one was arousing his cock, as only a girl could, who was wanting to have it in her pussy, her thighs twitching together on his.

But then her hand released his cock. A moment later, her sister gave a surprised "uhn," and her thigh between his rose, her sister's too, and she raised her hips and rolled them over his, straddling him. The hand found his cock again, now between her sister's thighs. How did it know how to find her sister's opening so quickly?! "Uhnnn!" they both responded, as her hips rocked down and her pussy engulfed his cock. Swallowing it, he thought, hearing her sister also moan in empathy.

He embraced her, and they both moaned again, feeling his cock surge in her tight pussy, feeling it clutch even tighter. God, yes, he thought, they knew what was best! What had they said?

"Just lie on you, ... as long as we can."

"You know, just feel you in us, until we can't stand it any more."

They did. "Just lie on you" was, of course, an understatement: they kissed and exchanged moans, when his cock twitched and her pussy tightened, sometimes rocking their hips a little. They chuckled, enjoying their arousing exchanges, moaning again. He broke his vow of silence and murmured:

"As long as we can."

"Um-hmmm!" she agreed, squeezing his cock, thrusting her tongue in his mouth.

He suddenly had the wild idea: Was it incest, if he didn't have an orgasm, if she didn't? But they were going to; a purely hypothetical question. Her sister - or she? - had said: "until we can't stand it any more," but not yet.

But before he expected; she suddenly gave a surprised "Oooh!" then chuckled, her pussy clutching his cock. He slid his hands down to her hips, one touching her sister's arm. His hand follow it, discovering that her hand was down in the cleft between the cheeks of her ass. She gave a chuckling moan, her pussy clutching again, as she nodded. His cock surged. He nodded, responding with his own chuckling moan, his fingers sliding around her sister's wrist, encouraging the movement of her hand, hearing her also chuckle.

They weren't going to be able to stand it any more, he thought and rocked his hips. She did, nodding, and her sister's hand encouraged them, her moans almost as aroused theirs were. Those of the twin he was fucking became more distraught, her pussy clutching his cock with each thrust. Her sister was moaning with her. If he could have thought about her, he could have wondered if her other hand was arousing her own pussy. It was.

He grunted and came, relieved that with his second ejaculation, her pussy flooded, her body spasming on him, as she gave a long pulsing moan: "Uhn-uhn-uhn-uhn-uhnnnn!" He had to grunt again, and again. Her moans confirmed that she was feeling how his cock was spurting in her pussy.

He had forgotten that he was grasping her sister's wrist, until she pulled her hand back and heard her give a resigned moan. How was he going to be able to do it all over again with her, he wondered, especially when her sister kissed him and murmured:

"Oh Pops! That was just so good, exactly like we wanted it to be."

"Me too," he agreed, after she retrieved her tongue from a second kiss.

He rubbing her ass, thinking that having twins was maybe too much for one father, and chuckled, then thinking that that was a reason for not having incest with them, quickly rejecting the thought; it was just so good!

Both girls had hummed questioningly at his chuckle. He told them what he had been thinking. They chuckled, nodding, as the one slid off him, letting her sister again lie with his arm around her. She murmured:

"You can, Pops."

"Not before a nap. Hope your party goes late."

"It will," the other girl replied, rubbing his chest.

"Doesn't any one else have to go to the bathroom?" he asked.

They all did, leaving the light off. He felt his way to the washbasin and draped his cock over the edge of it, while the girls used the toilet. Back in the bedroom, they lay down, he on his side between them, trusting that they wouldn't mind if his hand held the breast of the one he had fucked or the one whom he would. He hoped that the latter one could also sleep and drifted off.

He was dreaming, nothing about the girls or women, but then inexplicably there was a woman in the dream. She seemed to be previous colleague with whom he had flirted a couple of times, enough that it had become interesting, and in his dream was becoming more interesting. She couldn't really be holding his cock, but it felt like it. More than just felt like it, his cock was being held. Still trying to reconcile that with his dream, he heard a murmur:

"You have to do it with her too."

With the woman in his dream? But "too"? With whom else? There was no question what the hand was suggesting, or that his cock didn't understand. The dream disappeared, and he remembered that he was lying between his daughters, and then it all began to make sense: the girl holding his cock was the one he had fuck - so good! And she wasn't just telling him that he had to with her twin sister, her hand was already demonstrating that he could.

He nodded, His hand had slipped off her breast. It found it again; such a nice warm, firm, round breast. She only hummed very softly, letting him wonder if she was also trying to incorporate the sensation in her own dream. He felt her breath in her sleep, once and then again, then exhaling with another soft hum, and felt her nipple stiffen in the palm of his hand. Nice, but he hoped that she wouldn't be disappointed to discover that it was her father's hand holding her breast. He squeezed it; she hummed again. He wondered if arousing her nipple would let her dream get better – with whomever.

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
690 Followers
12