Identical Twins Have A Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached down with both hands, lifting his head to look up at me. As he looked up I said "Fuck me," in such a quiet , seductive voice I wasn't even sure he heard me.

He immediately slid up towards me as I anticipated consuming that huge cock of his deep within me. He stopped at my tits as both hands caressed them He alternated sucking one, then the other. Then he looked into my eyes as he moved up the bed, meeting my lips with his, passionately devouring me as his huge shaft pushed against my stomach. Holy fuck, I swear it kept growing. I felt like a huge cucumber was between us.

He then lowered himself, positioning his meat between my legs as he held it steady in his hand. As he pushed forward the head of his cock touched my pussy, sending shock waves through my body in anticipation. He pushed forward as the massive head plunged into my moist pussy.

Oh my God, he's going to kill me with that thing. I threw my head back screaming as he pushed his way in. I felt like I was getting rammed by a telephone pole. My pussy stretched to accommodate his girth. He was hardly in yet I felt I couldn't take any more of him. He was going to fucking kill me with that thing.

"Wrap your legs around me, open that pussy wide." James grunted.

"Ahhh, fuck, Ahhh fuck you're so big. It hurts!"I screamed as he pushed more of his meat into me.

He kept pushing forward, I thought he'd never stop as I could feel his monster cock pushing and ramming my inner walls. I'd never had anything like this, it hurt so good. He had to be all the way in now but no, he was still pushing in more. I had no more room inside, he was so deep inside me. His cock was in as far as I could take it. It was pressing against the end zone, no more room.

He withdrew once more before he made his final push, shoving his huge cock in until I felt his balls slap my ass. Holy fuck, Oh my God this thing was big. Then he started fucking me slowly, pulling out and sliding back in until I felt his balls touch my ass again. I didn't know if I could get used to this thing, holy shit. The head of his meat was pushing on everything inside me. How could there be room in me for that thing?

He slowly fucked my raw pussy with that monster until he could sense that I had become comfortable, conforming to his size. As I loosened my grip around his torso with my legs he started fucking my pussy faster. It still felt like a fucking pole slamming in and out of my pussy, it felt so fucking good. I know I had my nails dug into his back as he started pounding my cunt harder, now feeling his balls slapping against my ass again and hearing them.

He was fucking me so hard now as I actually found myself lifting my arms above me pushing down onto his cock by pushing on the headboard, meeting his thrusts with my own.. He was fucking me so hard the bed was now rocking back and forth, slamming into the wall as I screamed with pleasure. I actually loved this monster now. I came over and over, almost a continuous orgasm as he pounded my cunt.

I felt him tense as I knew what was coming, he began erupting as he tightened his grip around me making me feel like a doll being squeezed. He threw his head back and grunted and roared as his cum shot into my cunt, erupting as I felt him splash inside me. Every time he pulled out he withdrew cum as it oozed down my ass, then he rammed me again. He continued cumming for a full minute, me feeling spasm after spasm as his cock released. I actually felt the cum escaping the length of his cock as he filled me so much. His cock contracted and swelled with each shot of cum exploding from him.

Finally he collapsed on my body, covered with sweat, totally spent and satisfied. I just had the best fucking of my life. This one was a keeper!

As he caught his breath, his cock still in me, he said "Nobody has ever sucked and fucked me like that, you're incredible."

I could feel his cock finally softening as he withdrew, still larger than any cock I'd ever seen, and he was going limp! He must have had a nine inch cock when it was limp. Damn, this was a keeper. I couldn't believe I had that thing in me.

"That was the best sex of my life, you are incredible," I said after he kissed me and stood. "Your cock is huge, I never thought I could take it."

"You were fantastic. You are by far the sexiest woman I've ever met. I have to keep you around." said James.

"I'm not going anywhere, you're quite a lover and quite a man. Nobody has ever fucked me like that." I said.

After spending the next few hours talking and catching our breath, James took me home. I could hardly walk, my pussy was so sore. But I knew I'd get used to it. We made plans to see each other again as we dated regularly.

The next morning I couldn't wait to tell my sister about this guy. I called her as it was Saturday and said "I have to come over and talk."

"What about, is something wrong?" Lisa asked.

"We'll talk when I get there."

I arrived at her house and told her all about my new lover and didn't leave out a detail. I told her about him being a doctor, having a great car, nice house and that were were dating Then I just had to drop the big bomb as I told her about the incredible sex we had.

"You won't believe me Lisa, but he had the biggest cock I've ever seen in my life! Damn, that man could fuck too. I thought he was going to tear my pussy apart."

"You had sex with him already? Once a slut always a slut. How do you ever expect to get a good man if you have sex with everyone on the first date?" Lisa asked.

"Believe it of not, I'm keeping this one, I'm done fucking around. This guy is every woman's dream and he wants me. He's successful, gorgeous and fucks like a porn star."

"I'll believe that when I see it. OK, just how big was his penis?" Lisa asked.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you."I said.

"Come on, I'm curious now. I'll tell you how big Dave is if you tell me how big Doctor James is."

"You first, I've always wondered what that hunk of yours was packing. You're lucky I didn't see him first. I'd have fucked the shit out of him."

'He's not like that, he wouldn't have had sex with you," Lisa said.

"I wouldn't have had sex with him, I would have fucked the shit out of him! Damn girl, stop being so fucking proper all the time." I said.

"Are you going to tell me Heather?"

"Why is a married woman so interested in my lover's cock? Feeling a little kinky are we? You still haven't told me what Dave's packing."

"OK, but don't you dare repeat this. He let me measure it one night as I thought he was so big. He measured eight and a half inches erect. Now your turn."

"Wow, lucky girl. That's a big fucking cock, very nice. Wouldn't mind getting a peek at that rod." I said as I knew this would start some shit.

"Forget it sister, stay away from my man. Hey, your turn. Come on, tell me." I really had her going.

"OK sis, sit down for this. He's got the biggest fucking cock I've ever laid my eyes or hands on, I'm not sure they come any larger. I about split in two as he rammed it into me." I teased as I knew it was killing her now.

"Forget it, I knew you were full of it and wouldn't tell me. Don't you dare repeat what I said about Dave's.

"OK Sis, here's the details, no shit either. James has a cock as big around as a can of beer. But that isn't all. I haven't measured it, at least not yet but it has to be at least a foot long. I bet it's fourteen inches and hard as a rock. It's like a huge cucumber. Try cramming that in your cunt." I finally confessed.

"Come on, no way. You're way over exaggerating, you always do. And why must you be so vulgar about everything?" she declared.

"Think what you want but it's the truth, he'd split your little twat with that monster of his. "I said sarcastically.

"All I have to say is I'm happy with what I'm getting and don't believe you. I doubt he's a big as Dave, he's huge. I couldn't take any larger."

"Oh yes you could, he'd stretch that little cunt of yours right out just like he did mine. I can't wait to fuck him again. I wouldn't mind getting some of what you're getting too..." I said baiting her.

"Forget it sister, I'm in love and Dave would never do that. He's very faithful to me and I am him."

I know she still didn't believe me when I left but I had a plan, I'd prove it to her. It would take some time but I'd show her.

The next six months went by so quickly, I couldn't believe James and I were still dating. I had never been faithful to any man this long but I was really falling in love, he was too.

I actually applied for a job at a different hospital as the rumors were flying about us. I had to change jobs as we were getting serious and couldn't hide our relationship any more at work as they had a no dating policy between doctors and nurses.

I got the job across town, actually making more money working fewer hours. We no longer had to hide our love and lust for each other.

We were still fucking like porn stars, I was even getting used to his size. He still had to work his way into my pussy each time slowly but we had it mastered now. He was loving it as much as I was, especially after I gave him his first blowjob, swallowing every drop. I loved the feeling his of cum choking and gagging me as his cock slammed the back of my throat. Our sex life was wonderful. I really am a cum slut and this is the perfect guy for me.

I still had a hard time walking after our fuck sessions. It seemed like my pussy was always sore. It was a good hurt though, I was still a little slut, just a one man slut.

I'll never forget the first time James met my sister, floored by our looking exactly like each other. I know he liked her and she just loved him. They got along great as did Dave and James. We were one big happy family. I could swear I actually caught Lisa flirting with James but it must have been just my imagination as she never did things like that. I know Dave flirted with me constantly, more playful than anything. Every time I saw him I had to make sure he knew who I was.

I remember one time he grabbed me from behind, cupping my tits thinking I was Lisa. I damn near didn't say anything as we laughed it off.

Another couple of months passed as my relationship with James had blossomed into a real romance. James actually asked me to marry him nine months to the day after we met, I was floored but immediately said "YES!"

Holy fuck, me a married woman....who'd a thunk it? Certainly not Lisa when I told her, she was floored. I asked her to be my maid of honor.

We had a beautiful February wedding on Valentine's Day of the following year. It was a fairy tale wedding, everything any woman could want.

We honeymooned in Mexico having the time of our lives as I adjusted to the the feeling of actually being married. I had the perfect mate, the perfect life with everything I could have ever asked for in life. I thought....

As the months passed after our storybook wedding life became very normal, not exciting like it was when we were dating. James worked long hours as we were together less but still had an unbelievable sex life. James loved being married to a nymphomaniac and I loved living with a porn star worthy man with a cock to die for.

My sister and I started spending more time together again as our husbands worked long hours, doctor and lawyer shit I guess. We both complained to each other about it all of the time.

I guess Lisa just couldn't get the thought of my husband's cock as she mentioned it often. I caught her one summer day staring at his crotch as we all sat by the pool enjoying a rare day off from work together, all four of us. I noticed out of the corner of my eye that James had noticed the attention.

If we hadn't worn different colored bikinis I'm positive the men couldn't have told apart. James still couldn't get over our looking exactly alike. I could see he was staring at Lisa, looking her up and down trying to find something different about the two of us.

Dave had accepted that there was absolutely no way he could tell us apart other than my foul mouth. Lisa was still a saint, rarely cussing. I had a potty mouth always dropping the "F" bomb, just couldn't help it. As long as we didn't speak, the men were usually confused as to who was who. On rare occasion I would actually talk Lisa into switching names just for a few minutes, just to fuck with them.

Lisa got up to go to the kitchen to refill our drinks as I watched both men staring at her ass. How could I be jealous? She looked just like me so I always took it as a compliment as did Lisa when Dave would check me out.

I got up as she entered the house to follow her, we had to talk. She was making drinks as I entered.

"So, what do you think of my husband's bathing suit Lisa?"

"What are you talking about? I haven't even noticed what he's wearing."she said.

"Bullshit, I see you staring at his crotch you dirty little slut."

"Watch your mouth in my house." Lisa said.

"Will you loosen up? I could give a shit. Fuck, I wouldn't care if we skinny dipped. You'd fucking cream at the site of it," I said baiting her.

"That's not going to happen at my house, and I was never staring at his crotch," Lisa said.

"You're so fucking full of shit. Listen, I know you're going nuts to check him out. I don't blame you. I wouldn't mind getting a peek at the hunk of yours either," really testing her for a reaction.

"It's not going to happen. Honestly, I have to admit I'd like to see it just out of curiosity though. He is a very handsome man, but so is Dave. Maybe you can take a picture of it sometime. I still don't believe he's bigger than Dave." Lisa said.

"Well Sis', that can be arranged. I have a plan if you're up for it and it doesn't include a camera."

"I'm not sure about this, but what's your plan?" Lisa asked.

I couldn't believe it but I might just be able to convert this little angel into a slut for the day. I doubted it, but what the hell. I explained my plan as she agreed to my amazement.

As I walked out of the house carrying the tray of drinks, I tried to be "the good girl". " Hi honey, here's the drinks," I said to Dave.

We had switched bikinis while we were in the house, I was now wearing Lisa's red one and she was wearing my black one. We had fooled the men before but always by mistake. This time we were both in on it. But could Lisa actually make herself swear to pull this off. It might even be more difficult for me to watch my mouth.

"Thanks babe," Dave said to me.

So far so good, my new hubby took the bait. Lisa then came out of the house and took her place in my lounger next to James.

"Welcome back darling. You look very sexy today." James said to Lisa. Damn, it was working so far.

Lisa said nothing as I'm sure she was afraid to expose our switch. She practically downed her drink immediately, try to get up her nerve to do this. She poured another drink as we had made an entire pitcher of courage building potion. She devoured that one almost a quickly as the first.

"Whoa babe, I'm going to have to carry you home if you keep drinking at that pace." James said to Lisa.

"I'm fine, just thirsty." she answered nervously. Damn, she was a little priss. She better fucking loosen up fast, James knows how frisky I am.

We all continued drinking and chatting for the next few hours until we were all really feeling the effects of the alcohol. I had actually watched my mouth, not swearing once, that was a fucking first. I even coaxed Lisa into saying "fuck" a few times, I never remember ever hearing that word leave her lips.

"Anyone feel like swimming?" I asked.

"Sure, I'm getting a little drunk. Maybe the water will sober me up," Dave said to me. I took his hand leading him into the water. I wasn't quite sure if Lisa's jealous side would kick in any moment to abort our plan.

To my surprise she said to James "Let's join them James." I knew she was damn near falling down drunk at this point. She had actually loosened up and was really getting friendly with my husband. I knew she'd have to do turn up the heat as much more would be expected of "me" by James. I was such a little slut, especially when drinking so she'd really have to let loose or James would figure things out..

I motioned for her to step it up, puckering my lips when nobody was looking. She gave me a sheepish little look as her eyes widened. Come on prissy sissy, get to work I was thinking.

I figured I ought to get things started, she wasn't going to and this would certainly blow our cover. As Dave and I got into the water, I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him toward me. He gave me a soft kiss, nothing passionate like that porn star of mine. I'd have to work on this conservative boy.

I could see Lisa watching and was detected a little jealousy as I tried to signal for her to do the same. She was such a prude. This will never work.

She and James were now in the water joining us as James made his move, good boy. I knew I could count on my horny man . He lifted Lisa as he often did with me, wrapping his big arms around her and kissed her. I was only hoping she kissed as well as I did, but doubted it.

Jesus Christ girl, loosen up, I thought as I watched out of the corner of my eye. I was busy at the time being frisky with Dave. Not too frisky though, knowing how reserved Lisa was around other people. I'd have to be patient and wait for Dave to control the pace. I wondered how far this could or would go before we were busted. I was so fucking horny that I was ready to fuck Dave already but he showed little interest.

We were all standing in chest deep water, hugging each others' husbands. So far neither of them led on that they noticed any difference between us. My little prissy sister must have been a good kisser or a good actress. I was only hoping she was as good a porn queen, though I doubted it. I just knew she'd blow our cover and chicken out.

As we exchanged winks, I could see that Lisa's hands were in the water grabbing my husband's ass, good girl. She did actually know how to be a slut. I knew she must have been drunk to take things this far.

Dave was getting a little frisky as well as he was caressing my ass as well. What would my sister do? Fuck her, I'll do what I want to do. I answered his advance by brushing my hand along his cock, knowing Lisa would never just grab it like me. Damn, he was hung too. Nothing like James but this mother fucker had a log himself!.

Lisa had no idea what I had just done as I could see them embraced in a passionate kiss. God Damn Sis, you're a hot little cunt. I had no idea she had any passion in her.

I knew James was a pervert so he'd be all over her soon not giving a shit who saw what. My man was definitely not bashful about showing his affection for me. He was a bit of an exhibitionist as well. Would she let him was the big question? Damn, I was hoping as I wanted to get my hands on Dave's cock now.

Dave responded quietly as brushed against his cock again cautiously, feeling him harden, "You better cool it Hun, you're making me horny. What's gotten into you? Are you OK?"

I whispered in Dave's ear, "I'm drunk and I want you. They don't know what I'm doing. Loosen up Dave, I love you," I reached into his suit and grabbed his cock for the first time, a look of shock on his face. His cock was hard already, fucking pervert.

"What if they see you? I like it but this isn't like you. You better cool it Hun," he said.

"Relax, my sister doesn't care. You know how she is. I'm sure she's doing the same thing with James, she's no saint you know," I said to my sister's husband. "Besides, I'm drunk so I have an excuse."

I moved closer to Lisa and James, just to check out her progress. I was positive she would have put a stop to this by now. Damn, you little slut you.