Identity Crisis 04

Story Info
My first lesson.
2k words
4.51
29.7k
8

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Indulge in your fantasy and dreams. Enjoy!

-

My first lesson for the day was Physics, and I was ten minutes early for class. When I arrived, the room only had a few people in it -- all girls -- one of them a middle aged woman dressed in red sitting at the desk in the front of the long room, right in front of the chalkboard.

I chose to sit at leftmost table on the middle row, next to another girl wearing the same uniform as I wore. She me nudged me as I sat down.

"Hi, I'm Jennifer, you can call me Jenny," she said, breaking the ice, smiling. "You swam really well yesterday morning."

"Thanks. I'm Victor...ia," I stumbled over my words, "but you can just call me Vic." I replied, using my 'secret' identity, Victoria.

"Can you teach me how to swim?" she asked suddenly. "Actually, I'm quite bad at it. I don't think I'll be able to get any better with Mrs. Bull's instruction." Jenny leaned over to me and looked at me like she was confiding a secret, "I think she's really a man, and that's why she swims better than all of us." She sat back up and smiled once again. "I think I would learn a lot better from a girl, like you."

My nerves kicked into high gear. I tried to smile at Jenny, but I'm not sure if it even looked like a smile. "Sure! Tomorrow after lessons?" I asked, my voice slightly shaky. It was risky because she already thought boys swam better...and I was a boy, but she was also very cute. She had beautiful, long blonde hair and a small button nose. Her cheeks were lightly dusted with freckles and she had a natural blush beneath them. I wanted to help her tonight, I was so excited. But I had laundry to do...

Jenny smiled at me, and it was becoming contagious. "Fine with me, but I will have to check with my senior. Sometimes she won't let me do anything! Is your senior like that?"

I rolled my eyes. "She wasn't bad at first, but she is making do her laundry tonight..."

"I know, right?" Jenny said. "It's like I'm her slave or something."

Suddenly an erotic image of Jenny's small body tied up rushed into my head. Oh, no. I had to change the topic. "Alright, well, my room is in Foxtrot, 6-A. If your senior lets you, we can meet there tomorrow night."

"That's great!" Jenny exclaimed. "Mine is in Foxtrot as well, but 5-B."

The teacher knocked her knuckles on the blackboard, indicating the class is starting. The tables all around me and Jenny filled up; there wasn't an empty seat. It was like a sea of white and green, all the girls wearing the same thing. I smiled to myself, thinking how lucky I was. It was the first time I thought of myself as lucky since I got to this damn school -- I was surrounded by pretty girls.

"Good morning, girls. Welcome to Woodvale, I am Mrs. Judy." The teacher was slightly chunky, wearing a tight dress, accenting the rolls on her stomach. She seemed to be in her mid-thirties, but you couldn't really tell with all the makeup caked on her face. Her feet seemed to be trying to escape her sensible shoes, and the bracelets on her arm looked like they were cutting off her circulation.

"This will be your first lesson in this school," she continued, "and definitely not the most enjoyable one. I will also be your homeroom teacher, so if you have any issues with classes, teachers, or other students, you can come to my office to find me. Do you have any questions?"

"No." The class replied monotonously and slowly.

"Good. Now, take out your Physics textbook and turn to page seven. Every day you will be responsible for reading a chapter and completing the assignments given to you in regards to that chapter. Today, I will go over the textbook with you, then we will read chapter one together and if we have time we will also answer the chapter one questions together. All assignments are to be handed in at the start of next lesson. Understand?" The class all responded together, giving a unified mumble.

Mrs. Judy continued, as if she hadn't even heard the response -- like she didn't care. "Chapter one reviews a simple topic, measurement..."

The lesson went on for the full two hours without any break. When the bell rang, there was a collective sigh.

"Girls, that's it for today. There will be no assignment today since it is the first lesson, but I expect you to read the next chapter on your own." As Mrs. Judy packed up her materials, another middle age female teacher entered the classroom, dressed in a tight white blouse and a black pants. It was that she was not wearing a bra, as the outside of the areolas of both her nipples were very obvious and her large breasts were swaying without constraint. The top three buttons on her blouse were open, revealing a large amount of cleavage. I decided that private school teachers were way better than public school teachers.

There was a murmur among the class, maybe because there was a break in lessons, but I was certain it was about the new teacher in the classroom.

Jenny turned to me and asked, "Can you believe she's not wearing a bra?" She seemed outraged.

Then it occurred to me, I was probably the only one in the class appreciating the view. I turned to Jenny, putting a disgusted face on. "I know. My old school would never allow that."

The sexy teacher's heels kept tapping onto the floor of the classroom as she walked around. She took a piece of white chalk and wrote "Miss Moore" on the blackboard.

"Quiet down class. I am your Math teacher, and today we will get to know each other. Everyone stand up and introduce yourself, answering three questions: what is your name, what do you like to do in your free time, and what is your favorite number? I'll go first. My name is Miss Moore, I like to shop, and my favorite number is thirty-six."

Miss Moore pointed at a girl in the front seat to my left. The girl stood up. "Hi, my name is Alice, I like to dance, especially contemporary dance and jazz. My favorite number is four."

"Good!" She pointed at me next.

I stood up. "My name is Victoria." I hesitated a moment at the next question. My favorite thing to do in my free time lately was masturbating. "I like to sleep and my favorite number is twenty-two."

"Any other hobbies apart from sleeping?" Miss Moore asked.

"Uh, dreaming?" I replied. The class roared into laughter and Miss Moore wasn't very pleased about that.

"Think about a real hobby, or else you can stand for the rest of the lesson."

"I like international chess," I quickly replied.

"You may take a seat now, but see me after the class."

We continued the boring ice breaker game for the rest of the lesson. I was paired with Jennifer, Lucy, Alice and Heidi as a group of five. We had to use our favorite numbers to come up with a story linked with our favorite hobbies. We won the ice breaker game, and time passed without us realizing it.

The bell rang and it was lunch time. The rest of the girls left the class hastily while I sat on my chair, waiting for the teacher to say something.

"Come up front, Victoria." I walked towards her, with my hands behind my back. "Victoria, your performance today disappointed me."

She took a chair from one of the student tables and sat. "And for that, I will have to spank you." She dragged me to her lap, laying me on my stomach. Instinctively, I lay very still as Miss Moore positioned me across her lap.

I could feel that my cock was rubbing against her leg slightly, and I hoped she didn't feel it. She whacked me on my ass, startling a scream out of me. At least it sounded girly, I thought.

"Count them!" she demanded. She lifted her hand up high and slapped it against my butt again, and I was lucky the skirt reduced the sting of the smack.

I forgot to count out loud. "Now," Miss Moore yelled, "you will have two more, so instead of five, you'll get seven. Count the numbers, loud and clear." And she spanked me again.

"ONE!" I yelled as the sting penetrated my skirt for the first time.

WHACK!

"TWO!"

WHACK!

"THREE!"

"Louder, or else I'm going to reset the count!" Miss Moore demanded. My throat was already sore from screaming, and I didn't think I could be any louder. WHACK!

"FOUR!" I screamed.

"Better," she said, but still didn't sound satisfied. WHACK!

"FIVE!" Her hand came down on my stinging butt and I squirmed under her grip. I knew I couldn't escape, but the burning was kicking in, and tears touched my eyes. Then I felt something heavy on my back. When I looked over my shoulder, I saw that she rested her breasts on my back! My dick jumped.

WHACK!

"SIX!" I screamed, hearing a moan in my voice, but hoped that Miss Moor didn't...

"Last one, Victoria. I hope you have learned your lesson. Don't ever be a smart-ass in my classroom." WHACK!

"SEVEN!" I whimpered. I never got spanked in public school...maybe private school teachers weren't so great.

She pushed me away, and I fell onto the floor. My dick was erected, and I hoped she didn't see it.

She stood up and left the classroom without turning back at me to look at me. I stared at her ass as she left. If only I could have shown her how hard I could smack her butt...

I quickly walked to the restroom and went into a cubicle. I pulled my panties down to my ankles so I could get some air on my reddened butt. As I did it, I could smell the perfume that Sarah had sprayed on me earlier.

I sat and peed. As usual, the pee came between my butt crack and dripped down. I tore some tissue and wipe my butt dry. But this time, I also made sure my penis was dry as well. Several things came to my mind as I touched my half-hard penis. I thought about the sweet smell of Sarah's perfume. Then I thought about how I was wearing pink panties and a pink bra. Then I thought about the stinging on my ass. Miss Moore had a pair of huge boobs that were resting on my back not too long ago.

After several strokes, I could feel myself coming again, and semen jetted out in a quick gush. There wasn't as much as this morning but luckily, I was holding on to some tissue. I quickly wiped away the blobs of semen and pulled up my pink panties from my ankles.

I went to the cafeteria to quickly get lunch before returning to class. I got to class just in time for the start of the next class.

The last class of the day was English, and it was taught by a young woman in her twenties. She had long, brown hair and wore a white dress. She introduced herself as Miss Smiths, but told us to just call her Amanda. She gave a brief introduction of the class and told us we could leave earlier if we cooperated during class.

We gave her our fullest attention and she let us go early. As I was about to pack my stuff into my school bag, Jenny tapped on my shoulder.

"Wanna hang out together in the library?" she asked.

I looked at her and shook my head. "Nah, I'm kinda tired."

Jenny gave me a mock-frown, then walked to other girls and asked them the same question. She went to the library with the girls that we formed a group with during our Math class.

I continued to pack my stuff and headed back to my room. There were a lot of things to do when Sarah got back from her classes, and I didn't want her to get mad at me for being late.