Identity Crisis 05

Story Info
The beginning of her dominance.
1.4k words
4.44
28k
6

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stories will be a little slow from now as I'm busy with real life. But I'll try to deliver once every two weeks, at most three weeks.

-

I strolled back to the dormitory. After I opened the door, I saw that everything was a mess. I sighed, knowing that I would have to clean it all up. I stripped off my school uniform. I tried to remove the uncomfortable bra, but I couldn't seem to undo the hooks. I searched the room in hopes that there were scissors for me to just snip it away with, but I had no luck. I settled with wearing shorts and a tight, black T-shirt over the pink bra.

Once I was changed, I looked at my bed, where stains of dried cum stared back at me. I took off the stained bed sheets and blanket and put them into the laundry basket in the corner of the room. I gathered the rest of my dirty clothes from the floor and my hamper, preparing to complete the laundry before anything else.

Sarah came in as I was carrying the laundry basket to the laundry room (which was just a corner in the washroom), where there was a washing machine and a dryer

"Good job, Victor," Sarah said as she pointed to the laundry basket. "Let me pack up some stuff and add mine in as well." She quickly walked in the room and threw her slip at me, followed by a T-shirt and a pink skirt. I quickly added the items to my overflowing basket. Sarah grabbed her own basket to put her bra and panties into.

"Follow me, and I'll show you how to do laundry. Don't worry about mixing up our clothes; all my clothes are labelled with a letter S on the tag." She gave me a disgusted look and said, "I don't want to wear your panties."

"Okay," I said, looking down into my basket, felling ridiculed by my only friend at this school.

We walked down the hall together, hauling our baskets under our arms. I picked my panties out of the basket, which I stained last night and quickly replaced them. Sarah handed me her basket as we got to the laundry corner. I looked inside, and the lingerie she wore looked much fancier than the school issued ones I wore. Her bras and panties were pink and yellow, with beautiful and elegant. Some even had lace and ribbons. I stared at the underwear until she gave me a tap on the shoulder.

"What are you waiting for? Put the sheets in," she said, irritated.

"I'm going to go check to see if I forgot anything. Wait for me before you wash the underwear and slips."

I put the clothes and bed sheets into the washing machine along with the detergent while Sarah left. Then I pressed on the 'normal cycle' button to start the machine. The washing machine displayed '65 minutes' on the timer screen. Sarah came back with a pail and began filling it with warm water.

"Victor, you need to hand wash the bras and panties. I'll show you how to do one, then you do everything else that's in the pail." As she spoke, she demonstrated the steps. "First, soak each one in lukewarm water few minutes with this handwashing detergent." She pointed to X-brand detergent that she brought with her.

I nodded my head as I listened to her attentively.

"Once they have been soaked, you gently rub the fabric together like this." Sarah took her yellow panties and rubbed her soft fingers against the silk. She replaced the panties into the warm water and pick up her yellow bra. "Same goes with bra," She said as she gently rubbed her finger against the bra. "After you've done this for each piece, rinse them in cool water until the suds are out. When you're done, come and get me and I'll show you where to hang them to dry. I'm trusting you that you'll do a good job. I have a present for you tonight if you do."

"Yes, Sarah," I mumbled as a blush stained my cheeks. Sarah patted my hair with her wet hand as she left the laundry corner.

I looked at all of Sarah's underwear. "They are beautiful," I thought. "Why do guys wear boring underwear but girls get all the fancy ones?" Without an answer, I started my job. I took one of my soaked panties from the pail and start rubbing them.

One by one, I completed washing my panties and bras. Then I began on Sarah's. I picked up her pink bra and compared it to mine. Sarah's was softer than mine, and slightly larger. There was a tiny bow at the center where the two cups met. It didn't look dirty, but I rubbed it and rinsed it anyway. The pink panties were much more interesting than the bra. They were an hour-glass shape with four strings connecting the back to the front of the panties. There were little knots holding the strings together, and if the knots were even a little looser, the panties would just fall off of Sarah. I quickly tried to tame my perverted mind.

I hastily washed the remaining underwear. Then I rinsed everything in cool water until they were no longer soapy. As I was about to stand up, Sarah knocked on the door. "Are you done yet?" she asked.

"Yep, everything is washed." I stood up and turned around. Half of my T-shirt was wet, and the outline of my bra cup and strap easy to see on the front of my shirt. Sarah contemplated my appearance for a moment.

"Victor, next time take note that you shouldn't wear a clean shirt while washing clothes. Now, take the underwear and follow me to the line-drying area."

She led me to the end of corridor where there was ample sunlight in the late afternoon. There were four long ropes for drying clothes. On one of the ropes, there was a plastic rack with clothespins on it. Sarah took two pins and hung white panties on the line. I followed her lead, and soon the rack was filled with panties and bras.

We went back to our room together and both of us sat down around the table.

"Are you still wearing the bra?" Sarah asked, no doubt dying to ask since she saw the outline of the strap and the bra in the laundry corner.

"Yes," I said, ashamed. "I can't unhook it and I was afraid that I'd break the hook if I tried any harder."

She laughed instantly. "I should have known it wouldn't be easy for you. I'll teach you later. Come, let's go take a shower and go for dinner before I show you your present."

"Okay, Sarah." I stood up and walked to my dresser to take out a set of clothes.

"Hey wait, just take your towel. We'll come back when we're done." I was confused by her command, and I didn't have a good feeling about it. On the first night I knew her, she made me wear her slip. This morning, she treated me like a baby as she undressed me. What could possibly be left? But I knew I had to follow her instructions.

I took off my wet T-shirt and placed it in the emptied laundry hamper. Sarah smiled at me and walked over and unhooked my bra. She moved so fast that I didn't even see how she did it. I mumbled a thanks and removed my shorts. I wrapped my towel around me above my chest, just like a girl would do.

I walked to the washroom, took a shower stall and began showering. Fifteen minutes later, I wrapped a towel around myself again and walked back to our room. The door was locked. I knocked on to the door, panicked, then Sarah shouted through the door, "Give me another few minutes!"

"B-but, I'm cold," I could barely say through chattering teeth.

The door opened slightly and Sarah threw a purple bathrobe at me, which I assumed it belonged to her, as well all the other pieces of clothing she had made me wear. She slammed the door and left me outside, shivering.

I pulled the robe on, without taking off the towel, and tied the belt. I could smell Sarah's sweet scent coming from the robe. I pulled the towel from under the robe and folded it over my arm.

I stood outside in a purple bath robe as I waited for Sarah to unlock the door.