Idylls of the Lady Ch. 2

Story Info
Lady Heather tries out her brother.
395 words
4.02
36k
1
0

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather ate her breakfast, feeling deliciously sinful after her frolic that morning with James, and bathed and chose a gray silk gown. She pulled her chestnut hair back loosely in a ribbon, and went downstairs, to where her brother, Lord Holden, sat smoking his pipe in the salon.

"Good morning, darling brother," she said, walking over and kissing his cheek. She made sure enough cleavage was showing to spark his interest.

He swallowed hard. "Good morning, Heather," he choked out.

She smiled and sat down on the arm of the chair he was occupying.

"Holden, dear," she said, running a finger down his arm, "how is Lady Skylar?"

Holden's face took on a melancholy look. "She told me never to come again. She says we don't have enough money for her, and that she won't marry me." He pulled the five carat diamond from his pocket and looked at it morosely.

Heather rose and pulled shut the doors to the salon. "I can make you feel better, Holden," she said.

He looked up, hopeful. "How?"

Heather walked back over to him and leaned down and then brushed her lips lightly over his.

"Oh, God, Heather, no. It's wrong. I'm your brother!"

Heather straddled his lap. "What is your point, Holden?"

She pulled her skirts up to her thighs and smiled at him. "We can enjoy this, Holden."

Easing aside the gusset of her panties, she rubbed her pussy against the front of his trousers.

He groaned and ripped them open, freeing his hardened cock.

Heather smiled slyly and slid her pussy onto his cock, sighing as he filled her. He sighed with her.

"God, Heather, it's so good," he whispered, as he thrust upwards.

She ground her pussy against him. "Fuck me with that hard cock, Holden! Fuck me!"

Holden braced his hands on her hips and pulled her against him each time he thrust. She was moaning, as was he.

"I'm going to cum! Ohh, fuck!"

Heather continued bouncing against him. He thrust hard, and shot his cum into his slutty sister.

"OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!" he screamed.

Heather began cumming.

"Oh! Oh, shit! You gorgeous little fuck!" Holden gasped as he emptied his balls into her still-convulsing twat.

Heather got up and tugged her skirts back down. She brushed another light kiss on Holden's lips.

"I think I'll go see what Daddy is up to."