If

Story Info
A walk turns to passion
2.2k words
4
32.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know that feeling don’t you? The one in the pit of your stomach that lets you know when things are too much to handle. Well, that’s how I felt that day. Pulse racing and passion driven rage. I was determined to get fucked. No matter what happened. I was ready.

It was a cool October night. The sun was setting below the bare trees. Looking as if to tell me good-bye. I walked silently, pulling at the sleeves at my jacket as I felt the wind push against my back. Tucking my hands inside the warm material as I looked around suspiciously. Feeling eyes all around me as the darkness set the shadows. I could feel my blood heat as I thought of what would happen. Not looking at my steps as I felt my foot hit something. I jumped as a small whimper parted my closed pouted lips. Looking down to see a twig and smiling to myself in a stupid way as I continued to press on.

Darkness covering my path as I walked further into the woods. Strange noises heightening my imagination as I looked carefully at the ground. Then suddenly stopping. My breath becoming sharp as I swing my body to look behind me. My pulse racing as my eyes trace the outline of the shadowed trees. A shiver over my spine as I step forward to a brush. My hands cupped into balls as I see a shadow of what seems to be a person. In fear, I step back, feeling my breath stop in the pit of my gut. It moves. Walking out of the dark deserted forest onto the path. Reaching an arm out to grab my shoulder and hold me as my feet glue to the ground. Unable to speak or move.

As the moonlight brightens from behind a dark cloud, I see his face. Familiar in my mind, but unknown to me. He steps closer. His palm tight around my collar bone, pressing in as to cause pain. I whimper softly looking into his cold uncaring stare. He presses harder, forcing me to my knees. My eyes searching in frantic suspicion for emotion. He speaks softly.

“ I have been watching you. And you will become mine. If you fight me. You will loose.”

His eyes burning into mine as he lets go of my shoulder. He bends down and reaches a hand between my legs and his other over my shoulders as he picks me up. Still to frighten to move as I lay helplessly in his arms. Suddenly feeling a slope in the road as he brings me toward something. I see nothing against the terrible darkness covering my vision. I hear a set of keys, rattling as I feel his grip lighten on my shoulders. Then a door opens, as I hear his heavy footsteps on the floor. The door closes with a slam as my eyes still try to adjust to the deepening darkness. He lays me down upon a couch. I sit up immediately and look around at the room. He turns on a light.

I turn quickly as if to run, but not fast enough as his strong arms pull me back onto the couch. He moves his arms slowly up mine, then over to the zipper on my jacket. Pulling it down as I think to myself of an escape. He suddenly tares off my jacket and places his hands on my arms. The soft hair on my skin standing on edge as I feel his fingertips press hard into me. Gulping hard as I feel his breath along my neck. He speaks in a low tone.

“ Now that I have you here, You will be pleased.”

After letting his words linger over the trestles of my hair he steps back. Closing my eyes as I feel his burn into the back of my head. Then his hand grasps my shaking palm and pulls me up. I keep my eyes low to the floor as a sudden heat from his palm lifts my face to his as he brushes his soft tender lips across mine. Not in a kiss but a smoothing teasing tension. My gray eyes look up into his. A brown warm gaze meets my trembling soul as I feel my blood calm. Then I part my eager lips as I feel his breath quicken. Our lips meeting as I calm my fear and softly run my fingertips up the length of his arms. He grabs me tightly and forces his lips along mine, and our body touch. Electric shivers follow up my spine as his tongue enters my mouth. His hands around me as he dips me softly. My tongue curling around his as I enter this entangled web of passion.

Our kiss deep and hardening as he grinds his pelvis into mine. Feeling his cock hard along my stomach. Then suddenly he lets me go, his hands moving to grasp my elbows as he grins softly. I look up at him wide eyed as I wonder. He pulls me into the next room. My feet dragging softly. Along the floor as I follow him. Eyes wide as I look upon the room that he walked me into. A cold chill flowed over my spine as he squeezed my hand hard, causing me to whimper in pain. He turned to look at me. I looked back, my eyes showing my fear as he lead me to a chair in the middle of the room. The chair was made of what seemed to be iron. He moved behind me, his deep breath forcing shivers down my spine. Then I suddenly felt a cold metal on my back, and the ripping of material.

My heart jumped as I realized it was a knife. The sharp edge of it softly tracing my spine as he cut away at my shirt. Closing my eyes and balling my fists as I tremble softly feeling the steel run up higher. I gasp as I feel my shirt fall away, and the dull sound as he grips the knife in his teeth to put his palms over my shoulders. Slowly he pushes the broken remnants of my shirt past my shoulders as they fall to the floor. He Turns me quickly, my naked breast fully exposed to his vision. I look up into his brown eyes with curiously as I see a grin spread across the knife in-between his lips.

He takes the knife in his hand and throws it to the wall, it sticks there. He lowers his head to my neck and begins to suck softly around my jaw line, pausing to growl softly by my ear. Making my eyes close in delight as I feel his fingertips glide softly over my arms. He suddenly reaches down and rips off my skirt. I gasp out loud as my eyes force open and look down upon my exposed body. Vulnerability sets in my mind as I back away from him. He lets me, as I back into the chair and fall upon it. Looking around for a sign of help as he steps in front of me and brings his palm to my chin, to raise my eyes to his. He reaches down and cuffs my hands to the chair as he kisses me once more.

His tender lips caressing mine tenderly. Soothing my nerves as I feel his hands cup my breasts in his palms. Using his thumbs to caress the nipples lightly as I wiggle along my restraints. His tongue slides in-between my lips as I moan in anticipation. Kissing me in deep passion as I feel my body long for more. My eyes shutting softly as I dive into the kiss, my tongue seeking his in a moment of desire. I feel him weaken, his hands slowing as he too gets caught in our kiss. My legs adjusting to the cold frame around me as I feel a warm sensation run over my groin. He reagents his strength and breaks the kiss. I look at his chest and see it heave.

He lowers himself to my high and looks me. His eyes more tender and loving as he licks a finger of his. Then an evil grin appears as he lowers it to my pussy. Rubbing it along my slit and parting it as he finds my clit. His eyes never leaving mine as I breath faster. Then as I begin to moan, he presses his finger into my tight wetness. I moan out loud. Arching back as my breast move close to his face, his lips snap out and grab my nipple. Teasing it between his lips as he pushes and twists his finger into me. His free hand reaches around my body to hold my back up and my breasts to him as he begins to fuck me hard and fast. My moans in deep gasps as they fill the hollow room. Feeling my eyes roll inside my firmly shut eyelids.

Moving his lips down my body, biting softly at my tender skin. His tongue dipping in and around my belly button as I feel a warm sensation glide over my spine as his grip on me gets tighter. Pulling my body to his finger. I almost scream in orgasm as he stops suddenly. The whispers and moans of my pleasure echo the room. His hands push me violently back to the chair as he reaches under my ass to pull my pussy towards his lips. Balling my hands into fists as I feel my body tighten with awaiting desire. He waists no time as animal lust controls him and he dives into my pussy. Tongue slashing across my clit and lips as I scream out loud.

My body heaving and wiggling under the tight control of his lips as I feel his hands slip to my thighs and hold them open wide. Looking up into my blushed face as I look down at him to see his wet face glisten along the light. He looks back down at my pussy. The sweet smell of my wetness fills the room. He moves to his knees as he holds my legs and begins to lick along my slit with the flat of his tongue. Then lower, and around my aching hole. Sliding his tongue in gently. Then slipping it out. I hear his moan of lust as he tastes me. Then moving his hands up my legs and pulling my pussy lips open with his thumbs. Licking once along my clit as he suddenly takes it between his lips and sucks it into his mouth. My moans becoming more eager as I push my legs to the floor. He senses my orgasm approach.

My breath stopping for a brief second as I hear the lapping of his tongue along my shaking pussy. Then From the pit of my stomach a scream of passion fills the air. He moans and places his face at my pussy to catch ever sweet drop of my juices. His thumbs moving closer to play over my slit as he fucks me softly with his tongue as I feel my orgasm build on. Moaning in gasps as I suddenly feel nothing on my pussy as he stands. He looks down upon my shaking body. He takes his hands and grabs my legs. Pulling me further off the chair. Unzipping his pants as his eyes look into mine. He pulls out his hard cock and holds it in his hand. Watching my emotions on my face as he jerks it softly. Watching his strong hands over his cock driving my mind insane. I want to reach out for it.

Noticing my aggravation he bends forward and takes my thighs in his palms. Looking down at his cock as he slowly pushes it towards my wetness. Moaning in deep pleasure as I feel my pussy grab his swollen head and pull it deeper. Hearing him gasp in delight as he slowly slides it in. Then fucking me wildly in animal lust as I feel his cock flow in and out of my tightness. Screaming as I cum again. My body now his as he slows down. Gliding his cock out gently, then ramming it back it. Then again, and again. My pussy grabbing his cock with the slow thrust and pulling it into me. Needing it. Craving his attentive cock.

Then he trust faster, diving his cock deep into me. My lungs to weak to scream out as I cum again. Then, I hear his low growls of excitement as he explodes deep within me. His body rocking as he continues to pump strongly at my soaking pussy. Slowing to a halt as he slips his cock from me. I open my eyes and look at him as he lowers my legs softly. He backs up and puts back on his pants. Watching my fragile body shiver as he uncuffs me. Picking me up and laying me across a blanket on the floor. Wiping the hair from my face and kissing me softly on the forehead as he stands and walks away. Raising my head lightly to look over his tall frame as he walks towards the door and turns off the light. Turning back a shadow against the light behind him and whispering.

“ You rest tonight, Tomorrow will be more