If Great Authors Wrote Porn #01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyGeek
SexyGeek
460 Followers

His companion now raised up slightly more, and soon was rubbing her wet pussy over his cock in the most enticing manner. Straddling his mighty form, her boobs just in reach of his hands, the dark cunt hair catching the odor of her juices, she worked back and forth on his dick as he moaned in pleasure. Did the sounds of his excitement cause our Cupid on the nightstand to twinkle just a bit more, or increase his grin the tiniest amount? It would be hard to believe they did.

Now the lady of the evening rose up and turned around, presenting the cheeks of her ass to enfold her client's hard shaft. As she rubbed up and down, pushing him nearer and nearer to his climax, she could look right at her little friend Cupid. Did she return his grin with a slight smile of her own as she worked her fine ass up and down? Certainly Mr. Pickwick was in no condition to notice the expression on either face, as he grunted and worked his dick around her nether regions.

Once more the French whore turned, and now she rose up above the scientist's long hard cock and thrust her gaping wet cunt over it, driving it deep inside her. Up and down she pumped, first slowly and then increasing in tempo as she felt Mr. Pickwick's shaft responding. He grabbed her ample hips and rocked them back and forth as he thrust. It was apparent, even to Cupid, that the paper Samuel Pickwick Esq., G.C.M.P.C should present to the next parliamentary gathering of The Pickwick Club would indeed be a masterpiece, worthy of consideration along with Cuvier's theory or Volta's experiments. Surely this was also on Mr. Pickwick's mind.

As this scientific experiment moved toward its conclusion, it might be well to remind the reader that there is, before a certain banking institution on Fleet Street in the City, a grand fountain of great fame. This fountain is so cunningly engineered that it presents its display of water in regular jets, or pulses, which rise high into the air before the financial temple it adorns. On sunny days the spurting action has been known to create rainbows, whose prismatic display of fine colors should awaken in the most sensitive minds a consideration of that which greeted our forefather Noah on the occasion described in the book of Genesis. On moonlit nights, the pulses of that fountain seem to drip tiny pearls or jewels of light. When the fog surrounds it, only the splashes of the water in its falling down direct bypassers to the spectacle.

How many young lovers have sat upon the benches near that fountain, watching its sparkling waters with anticipatory eyes, planning a future together. How often has that young love, like the splashing waters, trickled and died away and run down into the gutters? How many pickpockets have circulated around that fountain, looking for a silk handkerchief or a leather purse not well contained in its owner's capacity, and allowed it to fall into their grasp as the waters fall from the spout? How many bankers have passed, for it does indeed adorn an institution of that nature, and in passing counted each drop of water as if it were a coin gotten from the savings of a widow?

The liquid which spurts at regular intervals from that famous fountain has meant many things to many people. But as the culminating moment of Mr. Pickwick's scientific journey arrived, the strong spurts of seminal fluid which emerged from his mighty prick into the depths of the whore's cunt meant to him a delightful release, a hot and forceful feeling, a pleasure beyond anything that a mere fountain could inspire. Moaning loudly, he grabbed the ass cheeks of his partner and pressed down hard, pushing his cock to the greatest depths it could reach in her wet pussy, and came hard into her.

Did his hand, or hers, reach out and knock the nightstand such a blow that our friendly godling Cupid was toppled over, so that his twinkling eyes missed the final moment and he was not able to see the beads of sweat gathered on Mr. Pickwick's bald head as he reached his climax? It may be so.

Soon the girl rose up off of Mr. Pickwick, and taking the pitcher and the basin, proceed to clean both herself and her customer off. As she did she righted young Cupid, and met his twinkling gaze and grin with her own.

Mr. Pickwick lay exhausted on the bed. Smiling down at him, the mademoiselle asked, "Was it worth every farthing of ze five guineas, mon cher? Did I promise you a great ride, and did you gallop to the end bravely?"

The G.C.M.P.C nodded weakly at that. Slowly he rose, and with the assistance of the lady dressed himself neatly. Reaching into his purse, he found four more shillings, and laid them on the nightstand next to Cupid. That youth grinned at Mr. Pickwick for that attention to the lady's fine performance. Mr. Pickwick took his leave, reflecting on a highly successful first experiment in pursuit of his assigned duty, and anticipating with pleasure the further exploration of his subject in succeeding days and weeks.

Perhaps the following excerpt from the secretary's notes will serve to conclude this essay, and to show how Mr. Pickwick's scientific journey was reported to The Pickwick Club, and the reception it received there:

'May 23, 1827. Joseph Smiggers, Esq., P.V.P.M.P.C. [Perpetual Vice-President--Member Pickwick Club], presiding. The following resolution unanimously agreed to:--

'That this Association has heard read, with feelings of unmingled admiration, and unqualified approval, the paper communicated by Samuel Pickwick, Esq., G.C.M.P.C. [General Chairman--Member Pickwick Club], entitled "Considerations of the Depth of Penetration into feminine orifices and its effect on masculine pleasures, with some Observations on the usages of Round Buttocks" and that this Association does hereby return its warmest thanks to the said Samuel Pickwick, Esq., G.C.M.P.C., for the same.'

'That this Association has received with particular approbation the numerous carefully executed drawings and numbered diagrams presented by the esteemed member Pickwick, especially the one entitled 'Erection of the Clitoris' and that series identified as 'Different Varieties of Nipples.'

The secretary's notes indicate here [cheering] by the members, but also note that there was one voice heard to call out, 'NO!' Mr.Smiggers, presiding,was taken aback by this unparliamentary action, and demanded to know what member thus violated the precepts of the club.

Mr. Bardle, M.P.C., then arising, spoke to the chair in this manner: 'I beg the chair's pardon, but I cannot, nay I will not, accept this resolution. It is highly deficient in its wording.'

Mr. Smiggers, arising from the chair, replied: 'My dear sir, I believe I can state confidently that the Members of the Pickwick Club feel in every bone of their bodies the truth of this resolution.'

Mr. Bardle,shaking a finger at Mr. Smiggers, announced: 'That is exactly my point, dear sir! Every bone of their body deserves particular representation and attention from this Club,and proper insertion into the resolution.'

'My dear sir,' countered Mr. Smiggers. 'Do you mean to say ...'

'I do indeed, Mr. Chairman. There was one bone in my body which received the presentation of the esteemed Pickwick with particular approbation. I therefore must insist ...'

'Surely you mean to say I must request, Mr. Bardle,' enjoined The Chair.

'I do not, sir! I repeat, I must insist that the resolution be amended by inserting, after the words, particular approbation, the words, and especial arousal!' said the gentleman.

Now the secretary records that the Members of The Pickwick Club, on hearing the wonderful logic and sound position of Mr. Bardle, unanimously insisted upon the amendment. The secretary further records that the happy applicability of the new wording was well demonstrated in the person of several of the members who displayed not only their approbation but also the other condition aforementioned after viewing the displays provided by the esteemed General Chairman.

With this appropriate conclusion to his researches, and with the abundant honor and fame which attended Mr. Pickwick's efforts in the advancement of science on this occasion, I will permit this narrative to terminate.

SexyGeek
SexyGeek
460 Followers
12