If Great Authors Wrote Porn #10

Story Info
Conan Doyle -- The Case of the Reluctant Whore
4k words
4.59
10.4k
6

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyGeek
SexyGeek
463 Followers

CONAN DOYLE - THE CASE OF THE RELUCTANT WHORE

A thick London fog lay over the city as I let myself into the lodging at 221B Baker Street. As I entered I saw Holmes reclining in his favorite chair, with clouds of tobacco surrounding his head.

Glancing at me as I came in the door, he asked, "Ah, Watson. And how is the esteemed Mrs. Goadby this evening?"

"Holmes, you amaze me again. Have you been following me and prying into my personal affairs?" I sputtered.

"Now, now, my dear Watson. I have not left the fireside all evening. It is hardly necessary to follow you to the Nunnery in order to know you have been visiting her lovely charges this evening."

"But how in the world can you tell, Holmes? I thought I had been very discreet."

"Now, Watson, when an unmarried man appears with his cravat awry, traces of powder on his vest, and the second button on his trousers undone, as well as having a strong scent of eau de toilette about him, is it difficult to conclude that he has been dipping his wick? Since I know you to be a man of discerning taste in these matters, it is only reasonable that you would visit the most famous house in London."

"Well, Holmes, you know I am a widower, and a man has certain needs ..."

"I am well aware of it, Doctor. In fact, the next time you feel the desire to have those needs tended, perhaps you can let me know and I might accompany you. I have as much appreciation for a damp cunt as the next man, you know."

Just then Mrs. Hudson appeared, to announce that Holmes had a visitor. I was about to excuse myself but Holmes urged me to remain. Soon Mrs. Hudson ushered the man in. He was a small man, neatly but not luxuriously dressed, past middle age and slightly balding. He wore gold rimmed glasses, with some sort of small device attached to them. He glanced at me and inquired, "Mr. Holmes?"

I shook my head and pointed to the detective reclining in his chair, examining our visitor carefully. "I am Sherlock Holmes," he murmured. "And you, I see, are a jeweller, but otherwise I do not know why you have come to consult me."

Our visitor gave a start. "Why, that is my trade, sir, but I hardly know how you know it."

"I see by the traces of rouge from polishing rings on your fingers, and the magnifying loupe you wear on your spectacles, and seven other signs that you are a jeweller. But the question remains, what brings a jeweller to my door on such a foggy night?"

"Oh, my, is it so obvious? Well, as you explain it, I guess it is. Mr. Holmes, I need help on a matter of great delicacy." He glanced toward me.

"You may rely entirely on my discretion, as well of that of my friend Dr. Watson," Holmes replied.

"My name is Lunsberg," our guest replied, "and I a partner in L&K Fine Jewellers in Whitechapel. We do a good business with people of society, and even some of the lesser nobility are among our patrons. It is one of these that is involved, I am afraid. In short, a valuable ring is missing, and the last person to examine it was the son of Sir Leicester..."

"Let us be discreet, Mr. Lunsberg," Holmes said. "The baronet you were about to name is well known to be the distressed parent of a profligate son. I hear that the boy bends his elbow at the taverns, risks large sums on the dice, and enjoys plying his cock in the brothels. No doubt he is frequently in need of money. So the young man is believed to have purloined the ring but you do not dare to challenge him without strong evidence, I take it."

"Just so, Mr. Holmes. He was in the store, and then he and the ring were not in the store. No one actually saw him leave with it. I dare not say a word unless the ring is actually found upon him," Mr. Lunsberg replied.

After obtaining a complete description of the ring and its ruby stone, as well as the circumstances of its disappearance after the baronet's son disappeared from the shop, my friend agreed to take the case, and promised the client a full report in a few days. Mr. Lunsberg departed, his despondent air slightly elevated.

"And now, Watson, I believe we were talking about the charms of Mrs. Goadby's girls. Why don't we visit her establishment? I feel a growing stiffness in my cock, just thinking about their perfect boobs and warm pussies," Holmes surprised me by saying.

I felt myself ready for a return session, so together we hailed a hansom and directed the driver to convey us to Mrs. Goadby's brothel, or as it was known across London, the Nunnery.

The driver dropped us off with a knowing look. We were in front of a building which seemed to occupy the entire block. A discreet red lamp burned in one window. I glanced at Holmes. He was in a deep study, regarding the building.

"Let us go for a bit of a stroll, Doctor," he said. Instead of entering the Nunnery he walked down to the corner of the block and turned around the side of the building. Behind it we found ourselves in the alley behind the brothel. Holmes gave a satisfied chuckle. "You observe, Watson, that there is only one door on that side. But there are a number of doors across from us. Let us go around the block and see what we see."

We exited the alley and turned away from the Nunnery. Turning again, we proceeded down the narrow street. Each side of it was lined with little shops of various kinds. There was a greengrocer, and a haberdasher, and so on.

Holmes stopped in front of a store in the middle of the block. I glanced at the signboard, and was amazed to see that it read "L&K Jewellers to the Gentry and Nobility."

"Holmes, did you know this place was here?" I asked.

"Elementary, my dear Watson. When I learned it was located in Whitechapel, the same neighborhood as the Nunnery, I realized that it surely was located here on the next street. I should have been extremely surprised if it had not been. This has been a most enlightening evening. Let us return home now."

"What, we are not visiting Mrs. Goadby's fine ladies?" I inquired.

"Not tonight, my dear Doctor. I am sorry to disappoint you, but I find my brain needs exercise more than my cock does. I need to do some thinking. This is perhaps a two pipe problem."

When we returned to Baker Street, I retired for the night but left Holmes in the old arm chair, stuffing tobacco into his pipe from the Persian slipper on the mantel.

On arising in the morning I found that Holmes was not at breakfast. I passed the day in reading medical journals. Late in the afternoon, Mrs. Hudson tapped on the door, and conveyed the information that a person was asking to see me. Her expression indicated she did not approve. My curiosity, however, inspired me to ask her to show him up.

In a moment, the door opened to admit an individual who could only be described as "odoriferous." From his boots to his unkempt hair there wafted a strong smell. I thought to myself, "Good Lord can that be the smell of horseshit?"

The man was stooped, making him appear small and weak. His face was twisted into an evil smile and a rough scar crossed one cheek. I saw him looking furtively around the room. At last, his eye lit on the far wall, where Holmes had in one idle night picked out a patriotic V R in bullet holes.

"Bugger me, mate," he growled in a voice which was almost impossible to decipher. "Did yer fire them shots?"

"No," I said, turning to look at them. "My friend ..."

"Ah," said the voice behind me, "an expert marksman, I apprehend."

I turned in amazement. There was Holmes himself grinning at me. Only the smell of horseshit remained of the disreputable groom. Pulling himself up straight, returning his face to its usual placid state, and pulling the gum scar off his cheek revealed the detective under the disguise.

"Holmes!" I cried. "Is it really you?"

"Ah, Watson, even you are so overcome with the smell of horse droppings that you fail to look closely at its source. It helps my disguise considerably. Yes, I have spent the day with grooms and horse-holders. And where do you think they were waiting?"

I knew Holmes' methods by now. "Unless I mistake, you have been associating with them outside the Nunnery."

"Indeed," said Holmes. "While the gentry disport themselves inside, grooms make their own rude jokes as they wait. I heard many a crude description of what one patron or another prefers in the way of tits, pussies, and asses. It was a catalog of all the vices of the Harris List."

"What, Holmes, you read that disreputable publication?" I cried. It was a well known list of all the brothels and whores in London, along with their specialties.

"My business requires that I keep up with more than just the Times, my dear Watson. Knowledge of all the latest taking place in the underbelly of our fair city can be invaluable to me. I listened to many of the grooms before I beheld the carriage of the young profligate we suspect pulling up. He made his jaunty way inside, and I gave an ear to the discussion of the grooms."

"They said," he continued, "that lately the young man had shown a special taste for the talents of one Miss Belmont. To quote the Harris List, 'while not at all pretty, she compensates for her lack of looks by her mouth, which seems by its largeness prepared to swallow up whatever may be presented to her.' A talented lady, it seems."

"You amaze me, Holmes, at the things you know about London. But of what use is this information you obtained at the expense of your aroma?"

"Now that we shall see, doctor. I think it is time for the pleasures of Mrs. Goadby's tonight. Let us attend."

This time when the hansom dropped us at the front door of The Nunnery, Holmes did not turn aside. He gallantly opened the door, and ushered me inside.

We entered the plush surroundings, and found Mrs. Goadby sitting at her accustomed place in the lobby, while a string quartet played soft music.

"Lor' Love A Duck, Mr. Holmes. It's been many a cold night since yer was last here!" she exclaimed. "Now the good Doctor, he is quite the reg'lar, he is!"

"Ah, Lady Abbess," I responded. "I read in the Harris List that Miss Belmont is in residence."

"Here, let me make the arrangements," Holmes replied. He handed two gold sovereigns to Mrs. Goadsby, and she rang a little silver bell on her desk, once, and after a pause twice more. Promptly, Miss Belmont appeared from behind the curtain. As described by Mr. Harris, she was not a beauty, but she had a knowing look about her. She saw me waiting, and licked her heavily painted lips.

"Doctor!" she exclaimed. "Goin' ta try for a new endurance record t'night?"

"Well, my dear," I replied, "the way the buttons of my pants are straining already, I think we had best be too it right away."

"A moment, Watson," said Holmes. He led me aside, and I heard the chink of coins. He took a handful of sovereigns out of his pocket and gave them to me. "Her price is well established at only two, Watson. But here are ten more. I hope you will be able to tempt her not only to take you in her mouth, but her nether flowers also. Give it a try, to the whole extent of the ten pounds."

"But surely, Holmes, I should let her perform her specialty. I have enjoyed her sucking before and it is truly spectacular."

"Please do as I say, my dear Watson. It is of the utmost importance that you get that stiff cock into her pussy tonight. Give it the old school try, at least."

I was a bit baffled, but as I really did not care which opening took my climax, I resolved to get the fellatio specialist into another position, for Holmes' sake. I clutched her ass, she pressed her ample tits against my arm, and we went through the curtain to her room.

I know she had heard the chink of coins Holmes passed to me, but did not think she could accurately know their values. In any case she said nothing of it, nor anything at all. She busied herself undressing me, first my jacket, waistcoat, and trousers so I stood there in only my unmentionables.

Since I was already partly erect, she grasped my member in her hand and stroked it a bit, while she took one of my nipples in her mouth and sucked it gently. Then she pushed me into a comfortable armchair, and began to take her own clothes off in front of me.

She soon stood revealed as a woman of good size with a large pair of mammaries and a pussy sporting a bushy mound above it. She approached me, pulled down my drawers, and immediately seized my cock in her mouth. She was undeniably skilled at this art, and I felt my arousal growing quickly. First she would tickle the tip with her tongue, then suddenly dart the whole rod deep in her throat, then drop down to lick my balls while she stroked my cock.

She then worked her way up my body until my throbbing cock was cradled between those large boobs, and rocked it back and forth until I was almost ready to come. But I remembered Holmes' instructions, so I put my hands on her tits and pulled her up along my body. Then I reached a hand between her legs and tried to stroke her pussy.

But she deftly moved away and dropped back to her knees and seized my dick in her talented lips. I was so enjoying it that I almost forgot my instructions. However, I pulled myself together enough to say to her, "Wouldn't you like to double your fee, Miss Belmont? I have more sovereigns in my pocket."

Miss Belmont began to apply herself with renewed enthusiasm to sucking my dick. But I went on, "That is already paid for. Your pussy is what can earn the extra gold."

Holding my cock in her mouth, she shook her head. The refusal delivered thus produced the most enjoyable sensations in my stiff rod, but did not accomplish Holmes' wish. So I tried again.

"Four more sovereigns, Miss Belmont. You merely need to lie on the bed and spread your legs and let me enter."

She pulled back her head at this, and gave me a quizzical look. Then she glanced over to where my trousers lay, and obviously saw the coins filling one pocket. I could see that she was tempted. Slowly she stood up and pressed her body against mine. I reached my fingers toward her cunt, but again she pulled away.

"No, I can't. My talent is all in my mouth, Sir." She dropped back to her knees and brought me right to the edge of my climax. I tried one more time. "Ten pounds, my dear. That is as much as you earn for five blowjobs. Surely your pussy can't be that tight."

She looked up at my face, but then she shook her head and applied her mouth to my dick again. Working up and down rapidly, she soon brought my jizz spurting out and down her throat. She swallowed it all.

Exhausted, I sat down in the chair for a bit. Then I silently dressed and went back to the lobby. I found Holmes waiting for me. He nodded to the Abbess, and we walked out into the street. He hailed a cab, and once in it we could talk freely.

"It is most amazing, Holmes. No bribe would open her pussy to me," I began.

Holmes chuckled. "My dear Watson, are you not aware the Nunnery can accommodate all sorts of requests? That room you were in has a narrow slit in the curtains, and through a small window I was able to observe the whole thing."

"What!" I exclaimed. "Holmes, how could you do that to me?"

"On the contrary, doctor, it was not your thrusting and grunting I was concerned with. It was watching Miss Belmont guard her pussy so carefully that I needed to assure myself of. I think I now have this case ready for a conclusion."

The next morning Holmes was up and busy when I came to breakfast. He had one of his Irregulars there, and the boy was given several messages to carry about London. I knew that the shillings Holmes gave him ensured prompt attention to his duty.

"Ah, Watson, I have just finished my preparations. Now, while we wait, I perceive Mrs. Hudson has a fine omelette and some pastries ready for us." With that he began to enjoy his hearty breakfast.

After breakfast, he took out his violin, and sawed away at it for some hours. I knew he was waiting for some development, but I had no idea what it was. The afternoon was waning and evening was approaching when the urchin clattered up the stairs and burst into the room.

"Blimey 'e went in, din't 'e?" yelled the boy.

Although I expected Holmes to chide the ill mannered child, he immediately laid down the violin and grabbed his hat. "Hurry, Watson, the game's afoot. Take your old service revolver, although I doubt we will need it."

We hastened down the stairs to a waiting hansom, and the driver quickly whipped up his horses and made off. I soon discerned, as I had expected, that we were heading for The Nunnery.

When we arrived there, Holmes tossed the driver a sovereign and dashed up the stairs. As soon as we entered, I observed that Mr. Lunsberg was waiting there, a look of amazement on his face.

"My dear sir," he began, "why..."

Holmes laid his finger on his lips, and with a nod to Mrs. Goadby, motioned the jeweller and myself into an alcove off the lobby. There, in complete silence and darkness, he pointed to a few slits in the curtains. We peeked through, and saw that there was indeed a pane of glass which gave a view into the chamber beyond.

There we beheld the notorious Miss Belmont doing what she does best. She worked hard on sucking the dick of a young man who was obviously in the throes of arousal. His hips jerked into her mouth as she worked up and down.

Mr. Lunsberg turned from his peephole full of indignation. "What ..." he began, but Holmes quickly shushed him and directed his attention back to the peepholes.

Soon the young man exploded in the whore's mouth, clutching her head to his crotch as he did. When he was finished, he sat down in the armchair exhausted, just as I had done in that same chamber. His cock rapidly subsided to a limp dangling thing.

Miss Belmont looked at him expectantly. He gave a slight nod. She held out her hand, and he threw a gold coin into it, almost violently. With that, the blow job specialist took up an unexpected position on the bed, threw her knees up and spread her legs, leaving her pink pussy gaping wide.

I glanced at Holmes in wonderment. Even the sum of ten pounds had not encouraged her to do this for me. I watched as the young man shoved a finger into her cunt, then another and a third. Neither of them gave any sign of excitement.

He ran his hand around her pussy lips, and then pulled his hand out and closed it into a fist. I thought I saw some object concealed in it, but I could not make out what it was.

Holmes tapped both of us on the shoulders and pulled us out to the lobby. There we were met by Mrs. Goadby, I started to say, "Holmes, what ...?" but he gave only a slight shake of his head.

Soon, the foppish young gentleman emerged, straightening his cravat. Great was his astonishment when he saw the three of us standing there awaiting him.

"What the devil?" he began, but Holmes cut him off.

"Surely you are better acquainted with him than we are, my Lord. Perhaps it is best that his is the only name mentioned in these halls. Shall we be discreet?" Holmes demanded.

"Out of my way, oaf," said the young lordling, and started to push past Holmes.

"Now, now, shall it be the police, then? I am afraid that I asked Inspector Lestrade to wait just outside. If you go out the door, he will surely search your pockets and discover the bauble you snatched from a whore's cunt."

The arrogant young man seemed to collapse. He reached in his pocket, hesitated, and then drew out his hand bearing the missing ruby ring. "I thought they would never think of searching in the Nunnery. I hoped enough time had passed. I admit, Miss Belmont thought it a fine joke. She said the other ladies had only copper for pessaries, but she, who needed none because she only did blow jobs, had in her womb a pessary of gold."

Mr. Lunsberg gasped. Holmes said, "I trust, sir, that you want no more fuss than our young friend does. Are you happy with the recovery of the ring?"

SexyGeek
SexyGeek
463 Followers
12