If Great Authors Wrote Porn #11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they approached the carriage, Lady Jane hesitated for a moment, and then stepped forward to say something to the coachman. He murmured, "As you wish, M'lady," Lord Greystoke handed Lady Jane into the carriage and slid in behind her. As the footman closed the door, she put a hand on her Lord's thigh. "Now we are alone, Tarzan. I have told the coachman to take the long way around to our home. Let us pretend we are resting on the broad back of gentle old Tantor once again."

Carefully she undid the bow tie. Deftly she undid the shirt studs, and removed the cuff links. She ran her hands over the broad bare chest of His Lordship. In return he fumbled with the fastenings of her dress, which had a row of little buttons down the back. He grasped her tits through the soft fabric and rolled the nipples around with his fingers.

Her hands opened the fly of his trousers and met his hard organ coming up out of the silk underwear. Softly she stroked it up and down. He pulled her dress down until he exposed her soft pussy under its silken covering. His strong fingers worked it around and slid over her most sensitive parts.

It did not take them long to throw the rest of their clothing on the carriage floor. Both now as naked as when they had met in the jungle they embraced passionately. Tarzan grabbed Jane's ass and pulled toward him. With a small laugh Jane whispered, "Kreegah, Tanmangani!"

Tarzan needed no further encouragement. Lifting up her ass, he pulled her into his lap and impaled her pussy on his twitching shaft. The rocking of the carriage did nothing but add to their excitement as she worked up and down while he pushed deep into her wet depths. Now he found the patience he had learned in the jungle, and slowed her motion to a stop.

Resting his cock deep inside her pussy, he clenched his hips and made it jerk again and again without moving up and down. This filled her with lust, and she in return squeezed her thighs together with each throb of his cock. They held this position as their excitement rose to a crescendo.

Finally both ceased their movements, and simply let the rocking of the coach serve to increase their excitement. At last Tarzan of the Apes cried out, and with a deep thrust filled his mate with his male fluid. He felt her pussy contract around his cock and knew that she had experienced the final primeval event with him.

Her Ladyship sighed and collapsed forward into His Lordship's arms.

12