If I Could

Story Info
She really wants you.
2k words
4.6
23.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Malachi
Malachi
1 Followers

A hypothetical female stream-of-consciousness account of a romantic sexual encounter.

If I could, I would spend all night and all day with you, and I would be so happy. I would be happy to kiss you on the lips and to put my tongue into your mouth. I would be happy to feel your hands slide inside the back of my jeans. I would be very happy that you wanted to touch me. I would wish for you to please slide them farther in and under my underpants so I could enjoy the feeling of your adventurous fingers. I would be so happy to put each one of those fingers into my mouth and taste them and wet them. Then I would wish for you to sit behind me and to wrap your legs around me and for you to unbutton my pants and as I watched you do that I would be so happy that you wanted me.

I would be so happy if you would take one of your hands and put it down the front of my open jeans. I would love the feeling and the anticipation as you worked your way slowly down. I would be so happy when you put your other hand up my shirt. I would love the feel of your hand sliding smoothly between my perspiring breasts. I would be so happy to feel your hand cup my breast and I would enjoy the weightless feeling as you gently supported it. I would love the feeling of your hand closing tighter on my breast and your fingers playing with my nipple, and I would be so happy that it was you playing with my nipple and I would be so happy that you liked the feel of my breasts.

Then I would very much like it if you slid both hands down the front of my pants. I would be so happy to feel both of your hands slide smoothly down between my legs and nestle in my pubic hair. I would wish for your hands to quest further, and when they did I would be happy that you wanted to touch me. So I would stand up and you would stand up with me. I would pull down my jeans, but not my underpants, and I would be so very happy just to be standing there with you at that moment with your arms around me. I would turn my head for a long awkward kiss and I would be happy to feel your fingers part my lips and moisten themselves in my opening. I would be so happy as we sat back down with you still behind me and I would spread my legs as wide as they would go. I would enjoy the stretching feeling in my legs and between my legs. I would want to make it easy for you to touch me. I would be so happy again to feel your right hand moving between my legs while your left arm held me closely around my middle and pressed our bodies together. I would so love the feeling of your mouth on the back of my neck. I would turn my head and I would know that it was your tongue all in my ear and it would make me so happy to feel it and to know that you wanted it there.

I would feel your penis against my back and I would be pleasantly aware of how hard it was. I would need to feel exactly how hard it was with my own hands. I would reach behind my back and feel it through your pants, but that would not be enough. I would turn around and get on my knees and unbutton your pants as quickly as I could. I would pull down your pants and underpants, unwrapping your penis like it was a Christmas gift. I would take it in my hands and enjoy the smooth feel of the skin over the rock-hard shaft. I would know that it was stiff because of me, and that would make me so happy.

I would see a clear bead forming on the tip of your penis and I would want to taste it. I would smell your musky scent as I got closer. I would glance up at your face through my eyelashes and see a look of seemingly intense concentration, and it would make me smile in a light, sympathetic way as I realized that you were as entranced as I, and as I looked straight into your eyes, yours would bore into mine. You would tell me that I am the most beautiful woman in the entire world, and somehow I would not doubt for a second that you meant it, and not just at that moment, but for always.

I would reach out with the tip of my tongue to taste a smooth and sweet and salty bead. I would take you into my mouth so I could feel you better. I would slide your penis in and out so that I could feel the pressure of your soft-hard tip against the back of my throat. I would see your eyes glaze over and your head roll back. I would know that it was your penis deep in my mouth and it would make me so happy.

It would make me so happy when I felt you tense up and get ready to come into my mouth. I would imagine the taste and the feel, but I would reluctantly stop because I wanted you inside me even more. I would be so happy to climb back onto the bed and take off your shirt because then you would be totally naked. It would make me so happy when you, in turn, reached over to lift off my shirt. I would raise up my arms to make it easier for you to take it off. When it was halfway off and over my head you would change your mind and playfully push me onto my back. I would know a moment of panic and surprise. You would clamp your mouth onto my breast. It would make me so happy when you sucked it into your mouth as far as possible as if you could not get enough of me. I would enjoy it so much when you ran your tongue back and forth across my nipple. It would make me laugh with pleasure when I suddenly and incongruously realized that it was your mouth my breast was in.

I would be very appreciative if you would now take off my shirt and roll me onto my stomach. I would love to feel your tongue on the back of my neck and on my shoulders. I would be so happy if you would kiss all the way down my spine. Then you would turn around and bend over so that you could lick my ankle while I could still feel your erection on my back. You would then sit up so that you were sitting directly on my bottom. I would be so happy when you reached down and pulled my foot up and into your mouth. You would slowly run your tongue between and around each toe, and then, when it struck me again who was making me feel so good it would make me so happy, and I would laugh as you did that.

It would make me so happy if you would pull down my underpants. It would make me happy to know that you wanted to see my ass. You would kiss my left cheek and my right cheek very deeply with your tongue, and it would make me so happy to know that you accepted all of me. Then I would wish so hard for you to turn me over again and when you did that it would make me so happy. You would look at me and smile reassuringly before you spread my legs so wide with your hands and that smile would make me so happy. I would be a little self-conscious at first, especially when you stared at my wide-open pink place, but then you would tell me so sincerely that it was beautiful, and when I saw how much you enjoyed looking at it, I would feel relaxed and proud, and I would be very happy.

It would make me so happy if you would kiss the inside of my thighs. I would love to feel your mouth and tongue against my skin. I would wish for you to move slowly up and down the inside of my legs. I would notice you reaching my crease breathing heavier and heavier through your nose as you became more aroused by my scent, and I would feel my pulse race until I thought my heart would explode. I would be overjoyed when you reached my pinkest area and started working it over with your tongue, but even then I would be so happy that it was your face between my legs. I would be so happy that it was your tongue drinking up my juices. The thoughts and feelings would soon overwhelm me and I would arch my back and come harder than I ever have while I screamed your name.

You would then direct me back onto my stomach and I would be so happy when you kissed me on my neck and back. You would turn around again and start kissing down my spine as your penis moved slowly towards my mouth. I would be getting excited again because of the anticipation and not knowing what was going to happen next. You would keep kissing down my back, lower and lower, all the way to the tip of my spine, and that would make me so excited. I would be so happy to feel your erection in my hair on the back of my head and over my shoulder. I would be so turned on when I felt your tongue working its way down my ass crack. I would gasp loudly as it crosses over my rim. I would suddenly and powerfully and irrationally wish for you to put your tongue up my asshole. I would try to quash that thought as soon as it occurred because I cannot possibly expect you to do that. It would me so happy when you started working your tongue lightly over my asshole, giving it tender, caring kisses. I would start to feel a small resurgence of hope. I would hear you inhale deeply, enjoying the smell of my ass, and it would make me so happy. I would feel your hands grab my cheeks, spreading them wide. I would feel your tongue probing gently up my anus. I would feel your legs wrapping tightly around my body and flipping us both over. I would feel your tongue farther and farther up my ass as my weight pushed me directly onto your probing tongue. I would wish for you to push me up with your legs and push me upright with your arms so that I was sitting so hard right on your face and when you did that I would be so happy. Your hands would reach around the back of my legs and one of them would play with my clitoris while the other one would finger my opening. I would feel your arms pulling me even harder onto your face and it would make me so happy to know that you could not get enough of my ass. I would enjoy the thoughts and feelings so much that I would start rocking my hips and grinding my asshole into your tongue and riding your face like I always wanted to but never knew was possible.

All too soon I would feel the pressure build until it was unbearable, and when I thought that it was your face that was under my grinding asshole and that you actually wanted it there it would push me over the edge and out of the corner of my mind, as I was coming so much harder even than the last time, I would feel your cum also spurting wet against my back. And although I would be so very far beyond words or conscious thought, I would know, irrevocably, to the core of my being, that you loved me.

Malachi
Malachi
1 Followers