If I Could Be Anywhere Now.

Story Info
A fantasy of romantic seduction.
945 words
4.36
14.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If i Could Be Anywhere Now...A Loving Embrace.

If i could be anywhere now, i'd be with you. Holding you gently and treasuring the feel of the skin on your bare arms as we slowly danced before the crackling warmth of a chalet hearth.

My eyes search yours. Silently mining the depths of your soul for the secrets which lie hidden there. Our left hands clasp together, fingers tightly interwoven. My other arm wraps you in a warm embrace, my open hand resting on the small of your back...holding you close, so close that our hips caress each other with the langorous motion of each step. Can you feel how my hardness grows for you?

The tips of my fingers follow the delicate curve of your spine as i slide my hand up your back, cupping the back of your head in my palm and pressing your eager mouth to mine. We feel the heat of each others bodies as i lock you ever closer in my embrace. You are mine now, and i am yours. My fingers gently massage your scalp, and our tongues play their own secret games.

Breaking away for a second, i smile, and pull you down to the whispy embrace of a soft white rug. Now i lean into you, forcing you back with another deep and lingering kiss. You feel me over you, hot, and hard. Our kisses are more passionate now, Urgent. Insistant. Probing. You feel me licking, sucking, and gently nipping at the skin of your ear, your neck. I trace the length of your collarbone with the tip of my tongue, then swirl a slow, wet spiral toward the centre of your beautiful breast.

I am seated over you now, my legs astride your hips and the heat of my cock at the door of your passion. Leaning forward, i have your breasts in my hands. They glisten in the firelight as i kiss them, suck them, trace the outline of your areolae with my hot tongue and flick playfully at your nipples. Gently, i take those delicate buds into my mouth, alternately pressing with the flat of my tongue and pulling gently with my teeth. My hands return to your scalp, massaging it gently as continue ministering to those luscious orbs.

I move my hands to your hips. Can you feel the mix of heat and coolness as my tongue winds a slow path toward your navel, your hips...Placing my hands under your knees, i fold your beautiful legs upward and apart. Smiling, i rest them astride me, reach over, and pass you a cushion and a glass of your favourite liqueur. "Just relax," i tell you. The fire crackles...I feast my eyes on your beautiful legs... Long, smooth and strong, they fan the flames of my passion.

I place those legs gently onto my shoulders, lowering my face to where they come together. Closing my eyes, i pause to take a deep, slow breath of you. Even your scent is intoxicating. It's all i can do to control my animal desire, and I must taste you! Now!

I lift your hips slightly into the air, holding you in my upraised hands like an offering to the spirits of passion. You feel my tongue under you, hot...and wet...Ever so slowly sliding from where your lower back cleaves...down the crack of your gorgeous ass. I swirl the tip over and around your little bud, and continue upwards now...up the crease where the front of your thigh meets your torso...then the other side...painting shining trails on the pallette of your skin.

I lick my middle finger. Coating it, then gradually but insistantly using it to bookmark your wonderful ass. You feel it against you, wet and slippery, its tip rotating gently into you as i return to my sensuous feast. From somewhere in the room the smell of incense drifts by, sweet and spicy. The bass vibrations of seductive music roll through you like summer thunder.

Resting the flat of my tongue on the bottom of your lovely pussy, i glide leisurely up your outer lip...flicking my tongue playfully at the top. I smile up at you, then return to sample the other side of that delicious place. Back and forth i continue the feast. Side to side, and up and down. I quicken the pace, and slide first one, then two fingers from my other hand into that well of passion.

I swirl them gently around for a moment, them press down towards your ass, opening you further to my oral ministrations. I am wild for you! Exploring your every fold and curve with my teeth, lips, fingers and tongue! Rotating my finger langorously in your perfect ass, i turn my other hand palm up, two fingers still inside you, cradling your pubic bone as i concentrate my pleasure in swirling circles around your clitoris. Gradually, imperceptibly at first, you begin trembling in my hands...I hear your soft moans as your hips begin to buck into my eager mouth...I focus on the centre of your passion now. Licking quickly. Sucking you into my mouth and letting go. All the while my fingers establish a gentle rhythm within you....

Grabbing my hair now, you press my face between those gorgeous legs. Thrusting your hips spasmodically, then crying out loud as concentric waves of pleasure wash over you.

You take a deep breath... ....and rest your hips in the soft embrace of the rug.

Kneeling between your legs, i'm looking up at you. Smiling...and wet from ear to ear. I stand, reach down to you, and take your hand. Pulling you to your feet...and to the shower. Together!