If I Don't Show Up

Story Info
He wakes chained to a cabin stove.
19.5k words
3.41
86.5k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Farmers_Son
Farmers_Son
1,798 Followers

This is a story that deals with a cheating wife. It won't appeal to the BTB crowd, sorry. The story just didn't develop that way. It deals with false imprisonment and kidnapping. Sorry, but the sex scenes aren't that long or well developed. I was trying for more of the feelings about being drugged and powerless for a time.

Also, I don't read critiques. You get what you pay for. I just came up with this storyline on waking one morning and let it develop from there. This is the second version. The first had Jayce contacting the sheriff just after escaping but it didn't seem right somehow. Enjoy if you can.

*****

Jayce felt like he had drank a case of beer. His head hurt and he was having trouble trying to open his eyes. Finally he succeeded. Trying to focus was hard. After a bit the headache started to recede and he was able to see a little better.

He was laying on the floor and it wasn't carpeted like his house. The floor was rough wood. He tried to figure out where he was by that. It was either late evening or early morning as there was little ambient light to help him see but it also helped his head feel better. Bright lights may have made his headache worse.

Now he was adjusted to the low light and could see that he was on the kitchen floor. He had seldom seen the room from this angle but he recognized that he was at the family cabin. It was located about 100 miles from his home on a remote small lake. Perfect for getting away but why was he here?

He started to pay attention to his other senses. He could feel the roughness of the floor and the cool temperature of the air. He could hear some murmuring and occasional small cries from the bedroom. He felt and found that he was barely clothed with just a tee shirt and shorts. No underwear, socks or shoes were being worn. The strangest sensation was from the manacle around his ankle. When he moved he felt that he was dragging something. That something turned out to be a thick chain securing him to the base of the old cast iron stove.

He had to wonder again about what had happened. He didn't remember coming to the cabin or even drinking to excess. Sure, he liked a beer as much as anyone but was always under control with it.

He felt the cuff on his ankle. It must have been nylon or maybe rough leather with a padlock on it. That might work out. If he could get to the knife drawer he could cut the cuff itself and get free. The gloom of darkness was getting worse so he assumed it was late evening. Where was Marsha, his wife?

Why would she manacle him to the stove? Had they been taken hostage by some gang of thugs? There were many more questions spinning in his head just begging for answers.

He managed to stand and found that the chain was about six feet long and he could reach the knife drawer but where could he hide one if he took it out. He decided to wait a little bit. In the gloom he struck a chair at the table and made a noise. He froze when the door to the bedroom opened.

"There you are, Jayce. It's good to see you up and around. I wondered if we gave you too much sleeping meds as you slept the entire day away. But you look pretty rested."

Jayce could only gape at the sight of his wife's boss, Tom Masters, naked body. Tom was about 40 years old, 10 years Jayce and Marsha's senior. He was in shape with bulging muscles and a semi-hard cock that must have been easily six inches even then.

Tom turned on the light and came near Jayce. "I suppose you are wondering what the hell is going on." He chuckled, "Your wife was lamenting recently that since you and she were each other's first lover that she was concerned that she might not be the woman you needed. Of course I offered to help her education so that she can then teach you new things. I really didn't think she would accept but then again, she is a little gullible. She practically begged me to further her sex education."

Jayse just slowly shook his head. Marsha was always a little naïve but this was hard to believe. She would never allow him to be chained while she fucked around. He pointed at the cuff and the chain.

Tom laughed, "Well, I couldn't believe that you would be quiet while I gave my lessons so I came back out here a while ago and made sure that you would not interrupt us. This is just some of the stuff that I brought with me to further your wife's education."

Jayce then heard the voice that he had been waiting for. "Tom, Is Jayce okay?"

Marsha then came to see for herself. She smiled at the sight of her husband sitting at the table. "Oh, Jayse, I was worried when you didn't wake up this morning. Tom assured me that you weren't hurt, just sleeping but you slept for so long. How do you feel?"

For the first time since waking on the floor Jayce tried to speak. He voice was raspy from dryness. "I feel like shit. My head hurts, I am chained to the damned stove with very little on, you are naked and so is your boss and he tells me that he is educating you for me."

Marsha stopped for a moment and took in the entire scene. She finally noticed the chain and the cuff on her husband's ankle. "Wait, what is this, Tom?" She turned to her naked boss. "Why is my husband chained up?"

Tom was ready with his response. "I am sorry about that but I wasn't sure how Jayce would take you having me as your teacher. Since he is clothed and I am naked after our lesson I felt that he should be restrained at least for now. Once I am sure that he accepts what we are trying to do then we can let him loose."

He pointed at the cuff. "I want you to know that I specifically did not restrain his hands or gag him in any way. The cuff is nylon with a soft interior so that he will not be marked in any way unless he tries to jerk out of it. Then he might be injured."

Jayce was still a little groggy and didn't immediately reply about how he was not given any notice or choice in any of this. He shook his head to try and clear it a little.

Marsha knelt in front of him and gave him a deep kiss. "Oh, my darling, please accept what Tom is trying to teach me. I will be a more open and loving wife after his tutelage." She giggled a little. "He is even promising that by Monday my little butt will be able to accept your cock just like my pussy. No more hesitation about that. We are even going to practice multiple orgasms."

Jayce opened his mouth to speak but then shut it. Since they had been each other's first lovers some experimentation had not gone the best. When they had tried anal sex he apparently had not tried to relax Marsha enough before trying to poke his hard cock into her virgin opening and had caused great pain and some bleeding. They had never tried that again.

He still didn't believe that Tom should have anything to do with his marriage but had been left out of the discussion and planning of this weekend.

His head was clearing some more. He tried to plead with his wife. "Marsha, I know that sometimes I am not the most thoughtful lover. But I do love you and would never intentionally hurt you. Why didn't you tell me that you wanted to experiment more? I could have tried for you."

"I know you would Jayce, but Tom said that he was the best at teaching since he has so much experience. He said that even his wife would agree that he should be the one to open me up to new experiences. It's too bad that she couldn't be here this weekend to help out too."

Jayce looked at Tom. "Your wife agreed to this?"

Tom grinned at him and winked. Marsha was looking at Jayce at the time and didn't see it. "Of course she did. She tells me all the time that I am a great lover and it is a shame that I can't share it with the world." He paused for a moment. "It is too bad she couldn't be here as she could teach Marsha a few things also. Oh well, we'll just have to muddle through."

Tom pulled Marsha up and embraced her from the back. He deliberately fondled her breasts and tweaked her nipples right in front of Jayce. As Jayce became upset and ready to jump up and attack Tom for touching Marsha Tom suddenly came around Marsha and struck Jayce in the head with his fist.

The drug residue kept Jayce from reacting fast enough to avoid the blow. His head snapped back and he almost fell from the chair. His head spun and his headache returned full force. He had to lay his head down on the table to rest again. Marsha let out a small scream at the sight of her husband reeling and then going head down on the table.

Tom turned to her. "Look, this is why I insisted that we restrain him. He is not happy yet about what you are learning. He will change his mind but right now it is too new and he is jealous of my ability to teach you when he couldn't get the job done. We need to let him know that you love him but that he can't stop us from completing the entire course of study."

Marsha nodded her understanding. She was committed to learning what Tom had to teach. She firmly believed that it would make her and Jayce's married life better. She might have had qualms about it last week but she was committed now. Besides, Jayce might not have realized it yet but she and Tom had been fucking since arriving last night. She was gullible but realized that if she failed her marriage was over. Her intention was to overwhelm her husband with her new experience and make him have mind-blowing orgasms and if their sex lives did not improve enough to overcome the image of her fucking another man then her marriage was over and she would lose her lifelong friend and lover.

She bent and gave Jayce a loving kiss. "Baby, this is for us. If you just give me a chance I will prove how much I love you. I know you are mad right now but I feel that you will give me the opportunity to make it up to you and I will in spades." She gave him another kiss before turning and kissing Tom. "What is the next lesson, Teach?"

Tom smiled at her enthusiasm. "I believe that we need to start softening up that little brown hole of yours. It will take a while to get it loosened enough for you to fully enjoy the experience."

He looked at Jayce. "Since you are tied to the stove why don't you make us all some supper. I know I am famished and I believe that Marsha is also. You should be too as you haven't eaten since last night."

Marsha looked at him and also said, "Please, Honey, for me?"

Jayce knew that somehow any resistance at this time would be dealt harshly by Tom so he nodded as the couple retired to the only bedroom in the cabin.

Jayce almost lost control as he watched his wife of 8 years, 30 years old, a girl-next-door looks with light brown hair with natural highlights. While not model thin she was 5 foot 6 inches of feminine wonder. Her breasts were a B-C cup with perky nipples and loved to be fondled and suckled. Her hips were womanly and made for child bearing, something the couple were planning in the near future. Well, were planning in the near future. Jayce was now having doubts about their future together. Being drugged, chained and then hit in the head wasn't the way to endear him. Now he was watching her well rounded bare butt cheeks being fondled by her new lover as he promised to "open her up" as they disappeared into the bedroom and shut the door.

After a few minutes of quiet Jayce could barely hear murmurings from the bedroom. As the couple became aroused the volume increased. Soon it was apparent from Marsha's breathless comments that Tom must have been performing some kind of oral sex on her tight, almost virginal, rear opening. What was the correct term? Oh yeah, Jayce remembered from the rare porn that they had watched for pointers, it was called rimming. He had considered that a very taboo form of foreplay but it seemed that Marsha was getting into it.

He forced himself to get up and see what was within reach of him for some supper. If he made enough noise hopefully he would drown out their coupling. Better yet, maybe they would be distracted and not have sex when he could hear it.

He was partially successful. By banging pans and utensils around he didn't hear every thrust and counterthrust from the bedroom but unless they were pulling a prank on him it was obvious that Marsha was enjoying her training session with Tom. She must have orgasmed many times on his cock. The noise didn't seem to bother them at all.

He laid the table for 3 and had scrambled eggs with sausage, canned biscuits and fresh fruit done in a short time. His cooking ability didn't really stretch much further than that. When it didn't seem that the lovers were going to finish very soon he went ahead and ate. He wasn't very hungry but felt that he might have need of all the strength he could muster in the next 24 hours.

After eating what he could choke down he sat on the floor with a small knife from the drawer and started to work on the nylon cuff. Since Tom might check on the restraint he tried to cut if from the underside so that the nylon would be weakened without showing much damage on the outside.

Jayce also had time to try and work out a plan. He didn't know how the weekend would end but Tom couldn't be so naïve as to think that Jayce was just going to meekly accept this whole incident. At this time he did not believe that his life was in danger but what could Tom do to keep Jayce from immediately contacting law enforcement when released?

He knew that Marsha would not contemplate any harm to him. She was laboring under the delusion that Tom had her and Jayce's best interests in mind. She firmly believed that Jayce would forgive her indiscretion when she came back to the marriage bed with new tricks in her repertoire. He loved her innocence but she was due an adult lesson in fidelity. He shook his head as he thought about his dismay at her behavior today.

What could he do to make sure that Tom was punished for his misdeeds? Getting to a cell phone would not do any good as they had no signal this far out from civilization. It was one of the reasons that they had purchased this particular cabin. Being here freed them from the insanity of modern life. They could easily completely disconnect with the endless barrage of information and just relax. Maybe that was why they were here this weekend. There would be no interruptions. The cabin was on its own cove of the small lake. It was shielded from the perimeter road by thick stands of trees and brush. It had no telephone and they did not even have satellite dish service. They would bring some DVD's with them for the TV when they came up for a vacation.

He looked around. Even if he freed himself and got away it was five or six miles back to the small town closest to the lake. There was a sheriff's station there that was manned occasionally in the summer when use of the lake was at its peak. In the early fall, like now, the deputy only visited once or twice a week as the resident population was older and not inclined to commit crimes. There was landline phone service in the town but that didn't help right now. If he got away his tee shirt and shorts were not good clothing for the cooler temperature at night. And he needed shoes of some kind.

He stopped working on the cuff. He didn't want to be caught and then kept from the knife drawer. Sometime tonight the lovers would have to sleep and he would proceed then. After sitting back up at the table the bedroom door opened up and a very satisfied Marsha made her appearance. Because of the coolness of the cabin she was wearing a robe as she approached her husband.

"Oh, Jayce, I know you don't appreciate what Tom is doing right now but I promise that you will benefit very soon. It was so good I cannot describe it." She bent and gave him a kiss. Jayce tried to show interest and returned her kiss. He tried not to think about what his loving wife had been doing with her mouth and tongue while with Tom. Tasting any foreign taste might have made him puke his supper up.

Marsha ended the kiss and pulled back. "I have to get a wash cloth and clean Tom up and then we will be having supper with you." She then headed to the bathroom and after a minute returned with a warm wet cloth. Jayce shuddered to think what was on Tom's cock that needed cleaning. He almost cried.

All too soon Tom came out of the bedroom with Marsha. He was also in a robe for comfort. They proceeded to dish up grub from the pans left on the stove to keep warm and Jayce reluctantly got out the fruit from the fridge.

The two cheating lovers must have worked up quite an appetite as they spent little time talking and dug in and soon cleaned up the food. Seemingly satisfied Tom leaned back and thanked Jayce for the food. Jayce gave a noncommittal grunt. Tom took offense. "Look, I know you didn't have any say in what is going on here this weekend but, damnit all, I am doing this for you. Your wife wanted to expand her sexual horizons for you and this is all the thanks I get? You need to get a better attitude, Bub."

Jayce reared up. "What, you expect me to thank you for fucking my wife? You want me to show gratitude for being drugged and chained up? You expect me to grovel and kiss your feet, or whatever, while you get to have unbridled sex with Marsha? Sorry, but I can't do that at all. It is taking everything I have to keep from trying to strangle the both of you."

Tom smiled again at Jayce. "If I were in your place I would probably feel the same but you can at least be civil until this is over. I guarantee that you will reap great rewards with Marsha as she loses her inhibitions. You must have heard her reaction to anallingus and then how she loved my cock in her tight little rectum. Now she can show you how to do it and both of you will get great pleasure. Earlier, while you were sleeping, she sucked my cock to the root for the first time. Since, I believe, that you are not as big as I am you will appreciate her deep throat skills."

Marsha beamed at the compliments and, with a smile, nodded her head. "I am doing this for you, Dear. I want you to get all of the benefit of this training."

Jayce knew that he couldn't get through to her right now. She was riding the crest of her self-satisfaction of the pleasures she had personally experienced and the pleasure she had given her boss in the last 24 hours. And he was promising even more pleasure. Exactly what that entailed was still a mystery but she was ready and willing to get more training.

Tom wasn't through. "Look, I wanted to make you be present as I worked with Marsha but she decided that you might inhibit her and affect the education so I took the liberty of videoing each of our sessions since last night. I even had her video bringing you here and getting you out of your clothes and into the clothes you are wearing now. She will have plenty of footage to show you so that you can learn how to get her motor revving and give her pleasure."

Jayce shook his head. He already envisioned that the video would somehow be used as a threat to keep him quiet. A loving husband would not want video of his wife acting like a slut be posted online. Maybe this was Tom's plan to keep him quiet. Even if he divorced Marsha over this event he would never want her so publicly displayed where her innocent and likable family might see it.

This gave him some information that he needed. His clothes were here somewhere. Also, this seemed to be the way that Tom would be the winner after the weekend. He wouldn't even have to mention how he could use the video to Marsha. As long as Jayce understood then he was in control and would get away with the drugging and kidnapping.

Now he was presented with another problem. Not only gaining his freedom but how would he get his hands on the video?

Tom brought his attention back to the matter at hand. "Look, you don't have to go without this weekend. Marsha is very excited and anticipating showing some of her new techniques to you. After we take a shower she wants to have some time with you. I will go into the bedroom then and you guys can have some 'me' time. Is that okay?"

Farmers_Son
Farmers_Son
1,798 Followers