If I Had You For The Weekend...

Story Info
What he woulddo if he had you for the weekend.
3.1k words
4.03
30.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A blindfold suddenly covers your eyes, and your hands are cuffed behind your back. "Follow me..."

You are led out to a car, and told to sit down. It's uncomfortable with the cuffs, but you manage. After some time, the car stops, and I lead you out, and take off the blindfold. You see the sea, stretching out in front of you, as you stand on a cliff-top. Behind you is a small villa, but before you can examine it, you feel my hands on your waist and back, bending you forward toward the beautiful ocean. My hands slide down you softly, gently, until they cup the roundness at the crest of your legs, before sliding just a little lower, teasing along your dripping wet slit...

"Mm...I see you are enjoying yourself...Let's see what I can do to help with that..."

You feel my fingers peel away your soaking bikini, leaving you exposed to the sea-breeze and my lustful gaze...And, very shortly, to my even more lustful cock, which slams into you in stark contrast to the gentle motions preceding it. I fill you on the first stroke, pull back with my head just barely inside your hole, before pounding all the way back...

I keep fucking you, with the crash of the surf and the cry of the gulls harmonizing with your cries and the beat of my cock in your pussy...Your moans the beautiful melody that my cock and the fingers roaming over you call for. You crescendo as my pace rises, and finally I climax, spilling my seed within you just before your release. I grin wickedly, retrieve my cock despite your pleading and begging, and drag you back to the villa by your cuffs, your pussy dripping with my cum...

Once inside, you get a glimpse of luxurious furnishings before I push you to your knees on the hardwood floor, forcing you to clean my softening cock. You begin devouring me, reveling in the intermingled juices, but intensely frustrated, feeling that this cock is in the wrong hole...After you finish, I put your blindfold back on, and guide you further, down a staircase at one point, before lifting your hands above your head and attaching your cuffs to something above you. I remove your blindfold, and you discover you're standing in the middle of a large basement, with a couple of videocameras, and several grinning men, all of whom are just finishing stripping as your blindfold is removed. You shiver a little at their gazes, whether from anticipation or fear, you don't know...And to these men, it doesn't matter. They move toward you quickly, in some pre-determined pecking order, the first man roughly mauling your breasts, as the second works his fingers into your pussy. The third circles behind you, and begins spanking your ass, hard.

I call out, amusedly, "Now, pet...These are all good friends of mine, and I expect you to accommodate them just like you would me...They wanted you all tied up first, but I'm sure they'll let you down soon enough."

Then, I step back, and begin making a circuit of the cameras, making sure they have the right angles and views, as the men (you can count five) become rougher and more insistent, one finally spreading your legs and shoving his cock into your pussy, right where mine was not long ago...You wrap your legs around him, more to hold your weight than any form of pleasure...yet, anyway...

And despite it all...You are still surprised when a finger slips up your ass, beginning to work its way in while the man in front of you pounds your pussy, as your nipples are bitten and sucked, and the spanking continues. You are not sure what the fifth man is up to, until you feel another man pull your head backwards by your hair and biting your neck. You begin responding to all this stimulation, moaning and bucking your hips, only to cry out in frustration when the man inside you cums and pulls out, laughing at your whimpers. Fortunately for you, he is quickly replaced by the man who had been marking your neck, who fucks you hard and fast. You cum quickly, driven by all the stimulation and the two times you had almost cum in such a short time...Your head goes back, and you buck wildly, screams of pleasure tearing from your throat as the men laugh coarsely. Then, at the height of your pleasure, you feel something new. One of the men behind you has replaced the finger that had been exploring you with a large, fat cock. Your screams change as the pain mixes with your crashing waves of pleasure, the two cocks fucking you in tandem. Slowly, the pain eases, to be replaced with a growing sense of pleasure, and you can feel your orgasm building to greater and greater heights with this new fucking...

Suddenly, both men grunt at the same time, flooding both your holes with jet after jet of warm, sticky cum. While you fade into afterglow, they unhook your cuffs, and drop you to the floor, milky fluid leaking out your abused ass and pussy. The last two men take up station at either end of you, one grabbing your head and beginning to face-fuck you, while the other dives into your aching asshole. At this point, you are too busy trying not to gag or scream from the pain in your ass to think of anything else, and are glad that they both cum quickly, although you do end up gagging when the man in your mouth shoves his cock all the way in to cum.

Satisfied, the men leave, after checking with me to make sure I'll forward them the videos. You lie on the cold, hard floor, cum leaking out of every hole, feeling very sore, and very, very satisfied.

Sometime later...

You wake up, soaking in a warm bath. Your head is cushioned on the edge with a pillow, and your legs are up, resting on the sides of the bath. It's a large bath, obviously intended for more than one person...As my presence between your legs proves. You notice that all the cum has been cleaned off, and...oh...I'm between your legs alright...But I've got a razor and shaving cream...Making sure you're nice and smooth...Your legs are finished...And I'm working on that most sensitive of places...Have to concentrate hard on that, you know...Mmmmmmm...But when I'm done...Best test of a well-shaved pussy...

You gasp, as my tongue slips up, tracing your entire slit, bottom to top...Before moving back down...Slipping inside you to lick up your juices before continuing...Very tasty. I just love how your pussy tastes...I love how all of your body tastes...Your thighs...Your hips...Mmmm, licking my way across them now...Up your sides...Tasting all that wonderful skin...Across the curve of your breasts...Tongue just flicking across each nipple...Before moving on...Tracing your collarbone...Up your neck...Just nipping the side of it...Before my mouth finds your jaw...Caresses a little higher...My lips finding yours...And my tongue slips past them, tasting your hot mouth...Just as my cock slides back into your pussy...Gently, caressing the still-tender flesh...Slowly filling you up again...While my hands slide around you, gathering you to me...Gripping your back...Tracing light patterns across your wet, soft skin...My lips and tongue dancing with yours...Moaning and panting into your mouth...As my hips gyrate with yours...

I feel your body begin to respond...Legs drifting across to wrap around my back...Arms reaching to clasp around my neck...Your back arching...Pushing your breasts up into me...And your soft moans whispering into my mouth...It's not long before your moans lengthen...Rising in pitch...Until I feel your cry of ecstasy stream into my mouth...Your body convulsing...Nails digging in...Legs clutching...Pussy rippling around me, milking my cock...And oh, I cry out...Filling you up again with my cum...And then slowly lowering myself down onto you...Caressing and holding you tight, as you slip back into delicious sleep...

You wake again, gasping, as my mouth sucks on your clit. You can barely take notice of anything besides the sensations arcing through you, but you feel your wrists tied and cuffed above your head, preventing you from moving too far, and realize you are lying on a soft bed, but anything further is blasted from your mind when I reach over and flick on the nipple clamps, the tiny vibrators sending pulses through you, while my teeth graze over your clit...Before sending your hips bucking with rapid strokes of my tongue. I continue this for some time, before your cries become frantic, your movements frenzied, before raising my head and looking into your eyes, grinning a wicked smile, and flick off the nipple clamps.

"Mmmmm...Let's see how much teasing you can handle..."

Loving the frantic moans and pleas you make, I begin to move over you. Tasting your heaving breasts...Nipping at your neck...Caressing your pussy...Flicking my tongue across your shoulder...Circling a nipple with my fingers...Then stopping.

I sit back, just watching, as you cry out, groaning and begging, trying to twist and buck your way free. I grin very, very wickedly, and stretch, showing you my hard cock...And then kneel down in front of you, resting my member just inches from you. I watch as you strain against the ties, trying to reach me, and chuckle at the tortured expression on your face. I lean forward...Just a little...Just enough to graze your slit...Before leaning back. I reach down, finding a few drops from your pussy on me, and catch them on a finger. I slide around, trailing a hand up your leg, side, breast...Before reaching to your mouth, and pressing those drops against your panting tongue, but pull away before you can suck my finger in. Mmmmmm...I can tell you'd like to do that...And I just...Haveto reach down with my mouth...Sucking your tit in...Tastes so good...Before pulling away, releasing it with an audible pop, and watch it bounce in response.

At this point, you break, losing all coherence, and you begin moaning with a few "please"s, "god"s and "Master..."s tossed in. I laugh, and move down over you, trailing my skin against yours, luxuriating in your bucking attempts to touch more of me...Sliding around, to slip between your legs...Andslammingmy cock into your pussy. Oh, god yes...You're so ready...Can feel you practically pulling me in, you want it so bad...Your whole body arching as my cock pounds in...out...in...out...

And then it stays out, as I fall backwards, avoiding your legs, in a too-late desperate grasp. You practically scream in frustration this time, your voice rising high. I move up beside your head, placing my cock near your mouth, and groan with delight as you lunge for me, engulfing my with your starving mouth...Yesssss...I let you suck me for a while, licking all your juices off, before pulling away again, and walking slowly out of the room, with one last aside tossed over my shoulder...

"Mmmmm...Until later, my little whore..."

You wait, writhing, but eventually settling to a dull, aching emptiness. You want...so bad...but I don't return. It seems like days, weeks, years must be passing...But in reality, only an hour goes by before I return...

"And how's my favorite slut doing?"

You groan a little, but don't answer. Maybe tired, frustrated, or just too horny to talk...Or maybe all three...

I chuckle, stepping forward.

"You're probably right...I am just going to tease you some more..."

I stop, as if thinking, a wicked grin spreading across my face.

"Unless, of course...You're a very, very good little slut..."

At this hint, you perk up, moaning louder...Your eyes pleading with me, and I laugh again.

"We'll see..."

I drop to my knees between your legs, and begin slowly licking my way up your thighs. My tongue rasping across the soft skin, covered in gooseflesh from my touch...You think you can feel every single taste bud glide across you, you're so sensitive...And then your whole body arches, a scream ripping from your throat as your pussy is suddenly filled with a large, thick toy...And then I turn it on.

I revel in the intense writhing and moaning coming from you...Keeping up my licking...Almost forgotten in your delicious fulfillment...At least...Until I stop fucking you with it...And turn it off...So that your cunt is filled with an inert toy...

I watch with glee as you try to fuck yourself with it, hips frantically thrusting up, down, every possible way you can imagine to get just a little more pleasure...That's all...So close...Just a little...

I slide it free, and slide up your body, carefully avoiding your pussy...But you can feel my cock gliding just above it, and pressing firmly against your waist and stomach...And I place the toy against your lips, clearly expecting you to take it in...

But you refuse, turning your head to the side, and smearing your cheek with your pussy juice.

I frown, displeased, and move it back to your lips, only to have you refuse again in your frustration.

"I see."

I stand suddenly, reach over to the nearby table, and cover your eyes with a blindfold. Before you can take this in, I free your wrists and ankles, dragging you off the bed and onto a...What was this? Hard, but only under your stomach and breasts, the rest of you hung off it, at the right height for your knees to touch the ground, and just as you begin to struggle, I pull you slightly more forward and close the stock around your head and arms.

"Time for your punishment, I see...Had to happen, sooner or later..."

And with that, you feel a stinging smack across your ass, and cry out. The time that follows is a blur for you, as I deliver slap after slap, until your entire ass is aflame, your moans and cries echoing through the room...Your torso held firmly in place, and your flailing legs doing nothing at all to stop me.

Eventually, you realize I've stopped, and bite your lips, trying to stay silent. It hurt, yes...But even more, you don't want me to know how much you enjoyed your spanking...

You feel my hands on your ass, not spanking, but caressing, massaging, rubbing a cooling lotion into your abused flesh...And just when the pain has subsided, and all that's left is the lust you feel at my hands on you...I spread you wide...And thrust into your ass. Slowly working my way in, until I bury myself to the hilt, my hands move up your back, fingers lightly trailing...I pull my way almost completely out, just the tip inside...And then slam back in with one, hard thrust.

The fucking mixes with the almost-faded heat from the spanking to flood with you sensation...Your hoarse voice raised again, in moans that could speak of pleasure or pain...or both...

My thrusts become sharper, harder, my breath gasping out...And then you feel me exit you, and then a warm spurt covers your ass, followed by many more...

I step around you, cleaning my cock with your hair, before leaning down to whisper...

"I think I'll just let you sit here for a time and ponder your misbehaviour...Until later, little cunt..."

Sometime later...After my cum has soaked into your skin...And your whimpering has settled...Your lust a smoldering flame...I return.

"Learned your lesson, pet?"

You frantically nod, moaning out something you hope sounds like "yes".

I purr, stepping around in front of you.

"Good. Because in that case, I'm going to havesomuch fun doing...this."

I open your mouth wide, and shove my cock all the way down your throat in one push. I face-fuck you for a while, enjoying the expression on your face as you struggle not to choke, and appreciating the dull thud as I hit the back of your throat. My hands reach down, fingers curling into your hair, keeping you close, pulling you forward...And then stopping, my cock lodged deep inside you.

I wait.

Holding you firm, as you start to writhe...Start to whimper...Trying to pull back...But I hold...Until your eyes start to roll up...Before finally pulling back and letting you gasp for breath.

"I think you've been punished enough, now."

You feel me release the stock, and you groan as you try to sit up, your numb and abused body protesting. I pick you up, and carry you to the bed, your soft skin rustling against mine...

And as I lay you down...I just lick the tip of your nipple...And all that carefully nursed lust surges to the fore. Your arms wrap around me tight, pulling me too close to escape as your legs catch and hold me, forcing my cock inside you. I hear you growl bare moments before you sink your teeth into my neck, daring me to try and free myself, as your hips buck up against mine in sheer animal desire.

But I have no intention of freeing myself, as my harsh thrusts prove...My hands reaching around under you to dig my fingers into your back, pulling myself in harder...

And despite your raging lust, you are still surprised at how quickly you cum. Your body bucks wildly, inarticulate moans and screams escaping your lips, as my cock keeps pounding you...Your fingers digging into my back, your legs clutching convulsively...Sensation flooding you...Until you fall back, believing yourself done.

Until you gasp in shock and amazement as the soft tongue on your nipple sets you off again. There was a method to my madness...Keeping you teased for so long put you right...here...

A light caress on your side sends you soaring once again, voice raised in ecstasy.

Each flick of my tongue...Every stroke of my fingers...Causes another wave to crash over you.

The brush of my hair like fire across your skin...The caress of my cock a point of pure lust...

I could do this for hours. Every little touch causing you such joy, watching as you contort and writhe under my body...

But you can't last that long. Already, you are reduced to mere whimpers, instead of your earlier cries. The glorious ripples of your orgasms push you further than you have ever gone, and soon you can take no more...Only half an hour, my little pet...Before my touch ceases, and I drape you with a light blanket, to sleep and recover...

You awake to the warm scent of breakfast, as I lay a fully stocked tray next to you. You immediately tear into the food, ravenous from your exertions. After you satiate yourself, I draw you into my warm embrace, holding you close and sighing happily.

"Good weekend, pet?"

You nod against my chest, hands stroking my back and sides. I smile, kissing the top of your head.

"I'm glad...After all...You did ask what I'd do if I could have you for two days...I hope this meets with your approval."

You give a soft moan, fingers clenching briefly. I chuckle, slowly sliding my hands down your side and back.

"But now...Perhaps it's your turn...I wonder what you would do with me, little pet..."

You growl, clenching me again, and proceed to show me.

A good weekend, indeed...