If I Knew Then... Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill took a sip of the wine, and said to all of us "Penny and I have been talking. We have an idea."

"Oh oh, now we're in trouble." said Mike. Penny hit him, very gently.

Jill went on "We have decided that while we have had a very nice time this afternoon, thank you" she raised her glass to me, and Mike, and Penny did the same, and we all drank again "We think that you have also had a nice time because we are pretty, and cuddly, and very good kissers, and so we deserve to be pampered a bit more and to continue having a nice time."

"Hear hear." I said. "A toast, to the prettiest, cuddliest and best kissers in the room," and we all finished our glasses.

"In which case," said Penny "you have to pour more wine, and close the curtains, as it is getting dark out there."

It wasn't that dark, but I didn't object.

Mike poured, and rhetoric raised their glasses to each other. "Thank you for arranging such a lovely day, Penny"

"Thank you for coming, Jill."

I thought there was a hint of suggestion as Penny said that. Just a little extra emphasis on 'coming'. The girls drank half their wine on that one toast, and Penny said "No Sean, not the top light, just the lamp by the TV should be enough."

I did as I was told and returned to sit beside Jill, who looked at Penny and raised her glass again saying "Cheers, my dear." To my surprise both girls finished their glasses, and then lounged back on their respective sofas with their arms raised to their partners. I heard Penny say "Come here Mikey" as Jill beckoned to me silently. I climbed on top, as she opened her legs and pulled her skirt up to let me in between her stockinged thighs again.

We kissed and she pushed my head to the side to her neck while she whispered to me what she and Penny had planned.

"I went up to catch her coming out of the bathroom, and took her into her room to talk. I asked her if she was ok. She was a bit shaken, but sooo turned on. So I asked if Mike had been feeling her breasts and if she liked it, because you had been playing with mine and it made me come."

I moved a hand to touch her breast as she said this, and murmured "Bet she likes it"

"Of course she does. So I said I was thinking about what Jo and Charlotte had said that night we stayed over here after the party, and she said she had been thinking about it too. So I said I wanted to let you touch me there without a bra on, and maybe let you put your hand under my blouse."

"Sounds nice" I said, moving to do that, but she stopped me.

"Not yet, too fast. Soon though. Anyway, she said 'I can't do that' and I said 'Why not?' and she said 'this blouse is too tightly cut.'

I laughed, and Jill kissed me and shushed me and snogged me for a bit to cover over this gaffe.

"I haven't got to the best bit yet" she said against my lips. "I suggested she could let Mike unbutton it, and she said 'No good, the buttons are very fiddly, I should change."

"Really? It was her idea?" I said.

"So I agreed and asked if I could borrow a tee-shirt too, and took off my blouse. So she had to take off hers, and then she got the tee-shirts out. She was about to put hers on, so I went to take off my bra, and looked at her. I said 'I will if you will.' So she took hers off too."

Jill had to kiss me then, and wriggled against my erection, before she continued, "So I was there a foot away, and she was bare and so was I and I said 'You are so lucky. And so is Mike.' and she said 'What?' and I said 'You have such pretty tits' and she blushed. But I said to her 'mine are so pale and my nipples are so small. Do you think Sean will like them?' and she looked at them and said 'But they are very pretty too, and your nipples are a lovely pink, mine are horrid brown!'"

Again Jill wriggled, and I realised my hips were moving. I was gently dry humping her, as she whispered excitedly. "She held them up for me to see! I was so close to touching them, and I nearly leant in to kiss her lips. But I didn't, I just said 'No they are beautiful, and the colour is right with your skin, they wouldn't look right if they were pale' and she laughed and said 'maybe we should get the boys to look and see what they say' so I said 'maybe later' and she stopped laughing."

"What did she say?"

"She said 'Are you serious?' so I said 'Charlotte said having them sucked and kissed was great. Well I think having them squeezed is nice, and having them touched naked will be nicer, so being kissed will be even better, so Sean will have to see them then. And Mike will see yours. So I will if you will.' I thought she was going to back off, but she said 'ok. We'll let them touch them, and if it really is nice, we'll let them kiss them. But I won't take my top off if you don't."

"So if you take off yours she will?"

"Maybe, but kiss me on the other side so I can see what she is doing."

I moved to the right side of her neck, and Jill turned her head to see. She began a running commentary. "Oh they are kissing and I can see Mike has his hand on the outside of her shirt. He is squeezing them and rubbing his thumbs over her nipples. Oh please do that for me, ooh thank you. Hmmm lots of tongue work from Penny, she is kissing his neck now, and oh, she is pulling her top up, I can see bare skin above her skirt. It is such a lovely colour. I wish I could tan like that"

"I like your skin just as it is, and your nipples too" I growled as I went down to kiss them through the material.

"She is taking his hand now, she is guiding it to the bare bit and under her tee shirt" Jill sounded excited as she said this, and I moved to mirror Mike's movements "Oh yes, he has his hands on her tits Sean, first time Penny's nipples have felt that oh, Sean, that feels good."

We kissed for a while, and concentrated on each other, although we both smiled when we heard Penny moan. After a second loud moan Jill glanced across and said softly "Hmmn, take a look."

Penny had obviously found her skirt was restrictive, so she had Mike holding himself in a press-up position while she pulled her skirt up. He was grinning down at her, and she was smiling back in her naughtiest, most daring fashion. She lifted her legs and opened them, displaying her stocking tops and bare thighs to us, and her panties to Mike. His eyes were like very happy saucers. Jill whispered "See through white lace, if they match her bra." My cock twitched, Jill giggled.

Penny put her hands on Mike's pelvis and pulled him down onto herself, moving her hips and lifting her legs even further to settle the bulge in his jeans against her lace covered pussy. They kissed deeply and Mike's hands were soon back beneath her shirt. I could see the shape of his knuckles as he pulled up on her breasts with his long fingers, and squeezed her nipples. That made her hips jerk and she gasped again. It was the first "ooh" of the start of her run to orgasm again.

We all were playing the same tunes on each other, and I realised after a few minutes that not only was Penny's breathing becoming heated, but Mike's was as well.

Not part of the plan, too soon I thought.

I decided to up the game for the girls which would be fun for Mike but allow him breathing space to gain control again. I began to pull up Jill's tee shirt to see her breasts, and kiss them. She helped.

Of course to get down to kiss them I had to remove my aching trouser-bound cock from the vicinity of her wet and willing, but still covered, pussy. And if Mike and Penny followed suit, so would he. I rocked back on my knees, and placed my lips on Jill's right nipple, sucking it up and pulling her whole breast into a peak. She groaned loudly. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Penny look round. Jill was looking at her and said throatily "Charlotte was right! Try it!"

Jill told me afterwards that Penny watched me suck each of her nipples twice, as Jill gasped and clutched my head, and only then Penny turned back to look at Mike. He had been watching too, and she took his head and turned it to look at her. I heard her say "What are you looking over there for Mikey, when you could be looking here?"

Mike gave a low whistle and said "Pretty pretty Penny"

I heard her moan as he ran his finger around her nipples and her groan when he moved to suck them.

Jill was watching the whole time, and whispered to me "Look Sean, Penny's getting her tits sucked. Isn't she pretty?"

I looked. It was a sight to see. She had her neck craned so she could see what was happening to her, and Mike was using his long tongue to lick up and over her nipple and then sucking on them quite hard. Her hips were flexing but she had nothing to rub against. I saw Mike move his hand from her breast, and quickly run it down the inside of her thigh to press against her pussy. Penny almost leapt off the sofa, but Mike kept sucking her breast, his hand was holding and rubbing her pussy, and in a moment her panic and surprise was overwhelmed by the quickly building sensation of approaching orgasm. She began gasping again, holding Mike's head to her breast as her hips thrust against his hand, and then her head rocked back and forth before she froze in climax.

I had reached for Jill's pussy as I saw Mike doing it, and she had brought her hand down to pull her knickers aside, so I was pumping two fingers in her and my thumb was on her clit. I had been sucking her nipple while I watched Mike doing the same to Penny, and I felt Jill tighten on me as she heard Penny crying out her orgasm. Jill looked round at me as I smiled at her and she said "I'm going to come, Sean, oh hold me!

When I next glanced up from kissing Jill and checking she was ok, I saw Mike still had his hand between Penny's legs, and he was massaging her and deeply kissing her. Penny was lying with her breasts naked, one hand on the back of Mike's neck, the other holding the elbow of the arm that was down between her thighs. She was half following and half guiding his movements, using him to frig herself.

Jealousy stabbed me again as I wondered how small and flimsy her knickers were. Did Mike already have them pushed aside? Was his finger between her lips, or even deeper in? I took me months to get that far with her. But here I was with Jill's pussy on my fingers, and I knew I could have more if I wanted. And I knew Penny would never go back, that once she tried something she would do it again, so if we got her in a clinch in the next few weeks, as Jill and I hoped, my fingers and hers would be free to play there. That idea assuaged the jealousy, and turned me on. Jill whispered to me, "Looks like Penny has discovered something fun to do." I glanced again, and saw Penny was holding both her breasts now, squeezing them and pointing them upwards, offering them to Mike's hungry mouth, as he bounced from one to the other, sucking and chewing them in turn. She was whimpering with each attack on her nipples, and her hips were lifted off the cushions, pulsing and pushing herself against Mike's hand. She was beautiful in her wanton abandon, and I was sure she would come again soon.

I looked back to Jill who was watching the other couple with open lust. I took her nipple in my mouth again, and began rubbing my fingers across her hooded clitoris in time to Penny's gasps and grunts. Jill moaned herself, and brought her hand down to join mine. She took over rubbing her clit as I explored lower down, and slipped a finger inside her again. Then two fingers, then my little finger as well, stretching her a little as she rose towards me, a third orgasm of the day approaching. I wanted to go down on her, and lick her, but I wondered if that would be too shocking for Penny if she saw us. Not that Penny had any attention left for anything but the mouth on her nipples and the fingers rubbing between her legs. She came, making deep grunts this time, and again collapsing in a heap of utterly flaccid muscle.

This time Mike scooped her up in his arms and hugged her, and kissed her gently, and I heard him say "Pretty girl, Pretty Penny, you are so sexy, so sexy, and so lovely, I love your tits, I love your nipples, I love your legs, and I love touching your pussy, and making you come, Pretty pretty girl. Did you like that?"

Penny nodded and made a tiny noise of assent.

"Would you like me to do it again?" Mike asked, and Penny nodded and said "Yes, please, but not right now, I need to breathe."

Mike laughed and kissed her gently. I thought "He's falling in love. And no wonder. I don't blame him. But I know him. He'll want more, and he'll get it, and he will want to share. And if he loves her she will love him. That's good. And it will be great."

Jill laughed and said "And I'll bet you're starving." She pushed me off and sat up, and I noticed that she took a moment before she rearranged her skirt and pulled down her tee shirt, so Mike got an eyeful. She stood up and went towards the other couple saying "Get off that poor girl you sex mad ape, we're going to get the dinner on."

They went out giggling, leaving Mike grinning again. I grinned back.

"You had a good time." I said

"Aye." he grinned again "She's hot for it. Those tits are fantastic. And did you see the stockings and those lace pants? I had her knickers tucked up into her slot. I could see the lips on each side! After she came I was just stroking them, I was touching her hair!"

"Remember what I said, if you get in her knickers, be gentle. She's a virgin, and she'll be tight. You don't want to hurt her and scare her, so go slow." I said.

In my weird other memory I knew Penny had a quite thick and extensive hymen. She would take a slim finger but it would be easy to hurt her "If you stick to keeping it shallow and work on the top end, on her clitoris, which is the best fun bit for girls anyway, she'll come easily and let you so it again. If you go trying to hoke inside her you'll blow it"

"Aye, I know. Speaking of blowing it, my balls are aching. I might have to go to the bathroom and whack off."

"Bad move brother," I said, shaking my head, "Jill has a plan, you won't need to whack anything after dinner."

"Serious?"

"Serious."

Dinner was delightful. And interrupted. Penny's parents arrived as we were about to start dessert. It turned out that it had started snowing in Enniskillen, so they had cut their visit short and got home before it set in. We had not noticed that the snow had started outside, and after a hurried dessert and a chat with Penny's folks, Mike, Jill and I had to go.

In the car Mike was grumpy, but Jill cheered him up. "Well, some good came of it. You got to meet her parents without it being a big thing. And Sean was pretty good about talking you up with her dad, I thought."

"Yeah, thanks Sean." he reluctantly replied.

"And it was lucky that Penny came up with the plan to change back into our blouses so you you guys could have the fun of taking them off later."

"That was Penny's plan?" Mike said "Now I'm really pissed off."

"Don't worry Mike," said Jill "We wear blouses to school. You can play with her buttons tomorrow."