If I Knew Then... Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What if I told you that my girlfriend and I have an understanding. That she is away for the weekend and knew I was going to this party and told me that I was free to pick up another girl if I wanted to?"

"I'm not sure if I would believe you. But if it is true, will you tell her about me?" Liz asked boldly.

"Yes. We have no secrets. It's how it works." I said, as I turned the car into lane that leads down Duncan's Dam. It is called 'Dam Road' which I have always found a little amusing.

"You are serious," she said with surprise.

"Very." I said, pulling up under a tree, and switching off the engine. "How serious are you?"

She gave me an appraising look. "Very." She looked at me boldly. "How serious is she?"

"Very. And we do very serious things." I said.

"In this car? With her?" Liz looked excited and curious again.

"You want me to tell you or show you what I can do?" I countered.

"Hmm. Come here and we'll see."

She slipped a hand behind my head and drew me to kiss her. It was a good first kiss, confident and gentle, and quickly building in passion.

"Hmmn," she said "Not a bad start."

She kissed me again. Things got more heated. We started to explore each others bodies over our clothes, and as I squeezed and pressed and caressed her I was rewarded by sighs and moans that carried a depth of meaning and promise.

We were both in jeans, which have advantages, in that everything is both covered and available, but disadvantages in that uncovering anything is a major operation.

It wasn't long before major operations started.

Lizzie had quickly gone for my belt, and button and zip. I had been less direct, not wanting to rush her, but it seemed that she was set at a different speed.

Her hand was in my fly and quickly inside my underpants, gripping me quite firmly as she cooed "Nice," against my neck.

"Thank you," I said as I slid my hands up inside her blouse to cup her breasts inside her bra.

I gently squeezed them and then reached around her back for the hooks, but she laughed and said "Wrong way, boy."

It was front opening. I laughed too and found the clasp, and she sighed as my palms brushed over her bare skin. We kissed again for a few moments, her hand squeezing my cock as I rolled her nipples with my thumbs, and then I moved my hands outside her blouse, reaching for her buttons. As I unbuttoned the first one she placed her free hand over mine, and said "Before you undo these I have to warn you."

"Warn me? About what?" I asked, jokingly, but then I saw she was serious.

"I, I'm a bit different from other people," she said nervously.

Visions of huge birthmarks, hairy moles and burn scars flashed in my mind. What could she mean?

"I, I have no belly button," she almost whispered.

"What?" I said in relief and disbelief. "How can you have no navel?"

"When I was a baby I got an infection in the bit of cord that should have been my bellybutton. So they had to cut it back and stitch it up. I used to have a little scar, but even that has just about gone now. So I just don't have one. Which looks weird. I know. A couple of guys have been very freaked out by it. So I thought you should know."

"Wow." I said. "This I have to see. Or not see. But I definitely need to look and check." I grinned at her.

She looked relieved, and helped me undo her blouse, and pulled it open.

"Wow." I said again. "Okay, no tummy button, but these are beautiful." I leaned in to kiss her nipples and suck on her firm breasts. They were smaller than Jill's, and her nipples were prominent, what is sometimes called 'puffy'. She was obviously a late developer. But they were sensitive and erect, and as I sucked each in turn she squirmed and sighed. Then I moved my kisses down to where her navel might have been. There was not much light to work by, but I couldn't see even a trace of a scar.

"I don't suppose you are just tricking me. Is it just that your navel is set low down, below the top of your jeans?" I said with mock seriousness. "I think I should check. If you don't mind."

She raised her bottom off the seat and made to undo her jeans and pull them down to mid thigh. She was wearing quite skimpy cotton panties, with stripes. There was still no navel in sight. "See?" she said. "Nothing hidden."

"Well, now. I wouldn't say that. If you have nothing to hide why are you still wearing these?" I asked, as I ran a finger down from the top of her pants, over the spongy mass of hair beneath the thin material and into the softly outlined cleft below. I rubbed up and down, feeling the material become wet and slick. She moaned softly and enticingly as she closed her eyes. "What have you got in here then? Shall I have a look?"

"Oh, you know damn well!" she groaned. "Ah, ah, oh yes, here let me help."

She pushed them down, and her jeans as well, so both were round her ankles and she could open her knees. I was still leaning over with my head at her waist height, and now I could clearly see the thin lips of her complex and crinkly pussy. I was hardly covered by the quite sparse and straight brown hair that sat in a tuft on her mons and lightly fringed her opening.

She was wet and her lips were open where I had run my finger over them. I took a second to admire her almost entirely naked form, noting just how strange she looked without a navel, which was subtly disconcerting in a way I would never have thought about had I not seen it. But she was beautiful nonetheless. She was very different to both Jill and Penny. Penny was generously curved, and middle height. Jill was slimmer, but womanly, and taller than Penny. Lizzie was shorter than Penny, thinner than Jill, and lacking in curves. She wasn't anorexic or supermodel skinny, just undeveloped, gamine. Her thighs were tiny, her bottom a round peach, her arms willowy. She weighed nothing. I was almost afraid I would break her, but that delicacy, and the smoothness of her skin, the hints of bosom and hip, pubic hair and crinkled nipples, beaming smile and lustful eyes, gave her an elfin charm.

I dipped my face to taste her, lifting one leg to the side so I could run my tongue from clitoris to the depths of her opening and back again, sucking on her hard little nub and sliding my tongue-tip inside her.

She leapt and writhed and cried out and almost screamed. It was a more excessive reaction than I expected, and I hesitated as she grabbed my hair and nearly shouted "What are you doing? Oh, oh Christ, oh bloody hell! Oh!"

She went rigid as I held still. Then I sucked on her clit again and licked it, flicking it rapidly. She squeezed my head and half screamed "Oh Jesus, oh Jesus!"

It occurred to me that this was perhaps the first time anyone had done that for her. I smiled to myself, and determined to carry on.

She kept swearing as I slipped a finger into her, then a second, and as I licked and sucked and buzzed and finger fucked her to a breathless quivering orgasm. She gripped my head ever tighter, finally forcing my face hard into her crotch, as she bounced on the seat and let out a series of short sharp barking noises that ended in a wail. Liz finally released my head as hers was thrown back and her body spasmed.

I let her rest for a moment and sat up, stroking her hair and holding her hand that had grabbed mine tightly.

"You okay, Liz?" I asked gently

She opened her eyes and nodded and drew breath. "Oh yeah." She breathed deeply and looked at me and grabbed my head. Dragging me to kiss her. As she sucked my tongue into her mouth she pulled at my shoulders and waist, moving me over on top of her, between her legs, and she grabbed my cock and pulled me towards her pussy.

I went with the frantic flow, entering her, pushing deep into her, and responding to the urgent pulls on my hips, penetrating her fast and hard, pumping hips quickly, driving her to another orgasm with rapid strokes. She arched her back and held her breath, and I kept going, my hips had their own urgency now. I took her hard and fast, and deep, feeling my balls tighten as I drove into her, looking down on her tiny body spread beneath me.

I was about to come when I was struck again by how strange the lack of a navel looked. This was what Adam would have seen when he fucked Eve, if ever the pair existed. My cock didn't care. It was doing the oldest dance in the world, and the explosion of pleasure that filled my body with light, and hers with my come, swept away all thought.

She clung to me, and I hugged her, she kissed my chest and neck and shoulders as I grunted and pushed her body down on my cock. When I was again in control of my breathing I bent my head to kiss her, and found her fierceness gone. It was a soft kiss, long and gentle and sweet, trailing off in little kisses and smiles and sighs.

She leaned her forehead on my shoulder and whispered "Thank you."

"My pleasure." I murmured. "Thank you, Liz, that was lovely."

She looked up. "I'd heard that was nice. Being kissed there. None of the boys I've been with have done it before."

"I'm glad you like it. I like doing it."

She smiled shyly, "Do you want me to suck you now? I've done it before, I don't mind."

I smiled back. "Do you only 'don't mind' or do you actually like it?"

"Well, I suppose, these days, I do like doing it." She smiled again, less shyly. "Yes. I do. I didn't the first few times, but now I think of it, actually I would like to." Then she looked shy again. "Is that alright?"

"Lizzie dear, that is more than alright," I said and gently pulled back, my semi hard cock slipping out of her pussy.

She bent forward to take it and brought it to her lips, then sucked me deep and used her tongue to rasp the mix of her fluids and mine from it.

I groaned, and reached to hold her breasts in my hands as her head bobbed over my cock.

I got hard again, but I knew it would take a while to get me back to orgasm, if that was her goal. And I realised I was kneeling on a piece of grit on the floor of the car. And my head was hitting the roof. And I really wanted to pee.

I gently raised her head. And she looked worried for a moment. "I'm sorry, am I not doing it right?"

I laughed and pulled her up and hugged her. "Don't be silly, Liz. That was lovely. But this car is too small, and I was wondering if we would have more room in the back."

She grinned, and said "Okay,"as she glanced round to the back seat, and then looked panicked and said "Oh shit. Landrover."

A vehicle was coming down the road to the car-park.

Landrovers were used by the police and the army. The dam was near an army barracks. They would probably be checking out the car-park, to see that we weren't planting bombs.

It is bloody awkward getting dressed in a Mini. But by the time the cops pulled into the car-park we were at least fully covered, even if not neatly buttoned. Police jumped out and shone torches in on us. I'm sure they were disappointed not to get a look at a naked teenage girl getting shagged.

A brief conversation followed. The usual nonsense. "Evening sir, do you have a driving licence? Is this your vehicle? Do you have any ID Miss? May I ask you what you are doing here? Well if your conversation is finished perhaps you would like to move on? Goodnight sir."

We drove away. Lizzie burst out laughing.

"Did you see that bastard? I bet they catch people doing that all the time. They knew what we had been up to. Bugger just wanted to see my tits!"

I laughed too. "Well, I can't blame him. They are very nice tits," I said.

"Thank you. Ah, bugger, I suppose we ought to head back now." Liz shrugged, and we drove on to her brother's house.

I had expected that the party would have thinned out in the hour or so that we had been away, but although some people had left many more had arrived. They had come on late after a gig in the Ulster Hall.

It was wild. I have rarely been to a more exuberant and unbridled event. The whole ground floor was full of crazy dancing drunk and stoned people, average age nineteen, with libidos and morals to match.

We plunged into the melee, grabbing a toke on the way past, snagging a beer, dancing together and with others.

Lizzie found Mary bouncing topless with three other girls, Rain was kneeling in front of her licking her stomach and trying to get into her jeans. Even with that much dope and drink in her I thought he had little chance. I couldn't see Mike and Tara anywhere, and given his height Mike is usually easy to find. I grabbed Lizzie's hand and shouted in her ear "Mike isn't here. Shall we check upstairs?"

She nodded, and we pushed through the crowd.

Upstairs, when we fought our way through the people sitting on the the stairs themselves, was even crazier.

It was an orgy. Or nearly one. Thirty or forty naked people were shagging and sucking and stroking and licking each other, filling three bedrooms and the landing between. And on the landing was a queue for the toilet of mostly dressed people who were either openly ogling or averting their gaze. My guess was that Mike would be somewhere among the unclothed.

We found them in the second bedroom. There were several other couples, and a threesome as well. Tara was topless and had her skirt up around her waist, riding Mike as he sat on the floor, his back against the foot of the bed. He was also being kissed by a long haired brunette woman, probably in her early thirties, who was kneeling on the bed being fucked from behind. She had her hands on Mike's shoulders, and would raise her bottom as she dropped her head to snog him. The young man screwing her didn't seem to mind, and Tara didn't object either.

She was leaning back and just slowly rising an falling on his cock, long slow strokes, trying to fit him all in. Liz stood watching the scene for a moment and then said "Fuck me. Look at the size of that cock!"

I was just behind her, and reached around her to hold her body, one hand across her breasts, the other going for her jeans button. "I don't need to look. I've seen it before. But I'll certainly fuck you."

She laughed and turned her head to kiss me and then helped me remove her clothes and mine.

That party had been legendary. I remembered the stories about it, and had never believed them, but now I was part of it. It wasn't quite the hedonistic free for all that the tales made out. There weren't many multiple partner pile ups and while there were a few partner swaps, and one girl did demand several men take her in turn (pushing off the first who came too fast and beckoning another to finish the job, and another and a fourth for good measure) there weren't queues of men having shagging races, and I didn't see any girl sucking more than one guy off at once. There were just dozens of couples making love. Most were naked, some part dressed, some clothed. True, quite a few were pairs who had just met, like me and Liz. But others were long term partners, enjoying the freedom of the suddenly unrestricted atmosphere.

Lizzie had turned in my arms and kissed me, and her hands went straight to my belt. I began unbuttoning her blouse, but before I had got very far she had my fly undone and pulled wide, and then she grabbed the top of my jeans and my underpants on each side and pulled them down as she lowered herself to her knees. I watched her face as she slid down. She was smiling at me all the way until she came level with my cock and just opened her mouth and took me in.

I leaned against the door frame for support as she quickly brought me to hardness. She was good at it. For a moment I closed my eyes and put my head back, and just enjoyed the feel of her lips on my shaft as she sucked me deep.

When I opened them again my eyes were caught by the couple on the bed. The older woman was now on her back, the young man was enthusiastically fucking her and I was, as always, drawn to the sight of her full breasts rocking wildly in counter rhythm to his thrusts. And then my glance drifted to Mike and Tara. She was still riding him, but was held close now, wrapped against his chest in those huge hands. Only her hips were moving, in a steady rolling grind. Mike was looking at me. His cheeks were flushed, but unusually he wasn't grinning. He was trying not to come. He looked torn between ecstatic joy and desperate worry. The look in his eyes was ancient, hopeful, protective and grateful.

I grinned.

Looking down on Lizzie I saw her look up, and her eyes smiled even though her mouth was otherwise engaged. I thought of Penny, and Jill, and how they looked on their knees with my cock in their mouths. I wanted to see her naked, so I could see her nipples and know her pussy was uncovered, available, even as I pressed my shaft between her lips.

I pulled my shirt off over my head, and got my shoes off. Lizzie helped with my socks and trousers and knickers. Then I reached down to pull at her blouse and she took the hint, stripping as she sucked me. I saw a flash of her bush and her breasts jiggling as she moved and bobbed her head. I wanted her.

I dropped to my knees and kissed her mouth and took her body in my hands, touching and grasping and rubbing her all over, squeezing her breasts and ass, and running a finger into her pussy, finding it wet and ready for me. I spun her round to face Mike and Tara and grabbed her hips. She bent forward as I dragged her bottom back, and I entered her from behind. Liz gasped, and gasped again as I thrust deep and hard, and set a fast rhythm. She was tight an wet and slippery, her little bottom bouncing against my stomach as I shafted her, and I felt my balls swing forward as I completed each stroke deep inside her. I could have come then. Balls deep, fucking this little body from behind, taking her at my own pace for my own pleasure. But I wanted more.

So I pulled her up off her hands and let myself sit back on my knees and bounced her up and down on my lap. She got her feet underneath her and started to take control of her movements, pumping her bottom down hard on my shaft, and I'm sure giving Mike and everyone else in the room a good view of her gyrating body, and my cock penetrating her.

Then I spun her round. I wanted to see that pretty pussy on my shaft and her She did it without my cock coming out of her, which was impressive, and she started riding me again. She was tight and lithe and I loved the look of her tiny tits as she rose and fell on my shaft with her hands in her hair, her head thrown back and her eyes closed and orgasm building as she gasped and grunted and sighed.

I held out until she came, and she flung herself onto me, demanding kisses, grasping my shoulders. So I rolled her over, onto her back, and grabbed her to me, and ploughed her. It was hard and deep and I drive the air out of her, and she came again as I hit her clitoris with the base if my shaft and my balls tightened and I gasped in her ear "I'm going to come. Oh god Lizzie I'm going to come in you!"

I had forgotten the others in the room. I had forgotten the party. I was for a moment in that bright white cocoon of warmth and pleasure that only a girl's arms and legs and breasts and lips and pussy and tongue and hands can build.

And then I was kissing her. Kissing and hugging and smiling and laughing with her. And then I realised where we were, and looked around, and saw that no-one else was watching us, or cared about us, because they were all in their own worlds of joy.

We were lying facing each other, she on her right side, me on my left, and she stroked my face wordlessly. I could see that she was thinking something, but not saying it.

"What's up Lizzie? You look sad." I asked gently.

She shook her head and gave a not quite convincing smile. "I was just thinking. I'm off to Liverpool, if I get the grades, in October. I've been dying to get away for years. I don't want to live here, I don't want to settle down here, I don't want to, well l, to have kids here. I want my children to grow up somewhere safe. Somewhere with hope. You know."