If I Were So Lucky

Story Info
It's all about me this time.
2.9k words
4.57
12.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissZ
MissZ
1 Followers

If I were so lucky, you would come to visit me. You'd pick me up at my house, and I'd introduce you to Mom really quickly before picking up my overnight bag and bolting. It'd be early afternoon. We'd go to the hotel you had booked. And just drop everything off. Fun is for a little later. We'd spend the day in the city; our favorite sex shop, Victoria's Secret, hanging out downtown. Dinner would be near the hotel, at a nice restaurant, or maybe something less formal; a picnic. Then onto the liquor run. The preferred store is right down the street from the hotel. What we pick up isn't that important. All that matters is that it's alcoholic.

We head back to the hotel. It's not a great hotel. But it's near to the city. You can look out the window at see downtown and the gorgeous skyline. I watch the skyline and you come up behind me and start kissing my neck. I turn around to meet you, but you back away. You tease. You pull a bottle of champagne out of the refrigerator where it has evidently been chilling all day. But it's not quite cold enough yet. So you draw me a bath. Warm and full of bubbles. I settle in and you bring in the flutes of champagne.

I sip mine while you drink yours more quickly in order to strip and come into the bath with me. You brush the bubbles away from my shoulders and kiss my neck, running your hands down my shoulders, and my arms, and settling weightlessly at my waist. You trace circles at my waist with you finger tips, letting me know you are there, but not giving me what I want. I finish my champagne off and try to turn to meet you but you hold me in place.

'For now, it's all about you.'

So I lean back into you, feeling your cock at my back. Your hands begin to trace their slow circles upwards, towards my breasts, as you continue to kiss my neck. You begin to play with my nipple, gently at first, then with increasing pressure. It feels so wonderful; I can feel myself getting wet even beneath the bubbles. I moan a little, and groan in frustration. It all feels so amazing, but you're still teasing. You know what I want. You always know.

You leave one hand on my tit and run the flat of your other hand down my abdomen until it rests on my pelvic bone. And then you begin to play. First it's just stirring the water around me. And then you actually touch me. The sensation of your finger on my clit sends a jolt through my body so strong my arch my back until only my shoulders are still touching you. You tell me to relax, and slowly I do, but not much. It's impossible to relax with those fingers playing with my clit. Your fingers slide down a little more, so just your fingertips are almost entering me. I mew a little, begging without words for you to put them inside me. You don't play the tease this time. You give them to me. Only one at first because it's been a while and especially at this angle, I'm very tight. But soon I open enough for two fingers.

'You're so wet,' you tell me.

'Of course I am,' I reply, 'I'm in the bath.'

With that jab, you take your other hand from my tit and use it on my clit. You work and work, but it doesn't really take much.

'Just a little more! I'm going to cum!'

'Cum,' you tell me. 'Cum hard and long. And once you're done, I'll do it again.'

I yelp as my first orgasm builds in my abdomen. I can't get a firm grip on the wall and the water is sloshing everywhere from my hips bucking. You finger me through three orgasms, each more intense than the previous, before I beg you to stop.

'My present,' I say between pants. 'Please?'

'Whatever you want,' you say, 'today, it's your fantasy.'

We get out of the tub, gingerly on my part because I can still feel the afterglow of those mind-blowing orgasms, and we dry each other off. You take both the towels out of my hands and kiss me. Hard, long, intense. I'm wet again already and I know you're cock will be wanting some attention sooner rather than later. You wrap your arms around my waist, and still kissing me, lift my feet off the ground and move towards the bed. You set me down and rip the comforter off the bed and then tackle me onto the sheets before making for the bag of purchases we made earlier that day.

‘Which present first?' you ask.

‘The one you picked out.' I reply.

You hand me the tissue wrapped bundle and look at me expectantly. I glance down and bite my lower lip. Despite everything, I'm still a little shy. So I slip into the bathroom while you watch me walk across the room, hips sashaying in a way only I am capable of. I shut the bathroom door and unwrap my present, the one you picked out. It's not easy, but I managed to get in on alone.

I walk out into the room again and meet your eyes expectantly.

‘You look fuckalicious,' you say, ‘so delicious I just want to eat you up.'

‘Well, I would hope so,' I say, ‘After all you did pick it out.'

You run your hand all over the two tone gray brocade of the corset you picked out for me. The firmness of my body encased in the corset is in perfect contrast and complementary of the softness of my breasts which spill over the top, my hands with which I touch as much of you as I can, and my ass which you fondle equally as enthusiastically.

‘I didn't bring a matching thong,' I say, almost apologetically.

‘That's alright,' you say. ‘It would not have stayed on long anyway,' you whisper into my neck.

You can't touch or fondle or suck my breasts in this corset, but you don't mind too much. You press hard on them through the fabric and concentrate more on my neck and collarbone while maneuvering me back to the bed. You bend me backwards until my shoulders meet the sheets. You're so in control of everything, and it's such a turn on. Your hands are everywhere; gripping my waist, massage my ass, rubbing my collarbone, holding my hand. Your lips are everywhere as well; on my lips, my neck, my collarbone, attempting to bite my nipples through the fabric. They slowly slip towards the lower edge of the corset, where I am exposed to you. I know what you want. I've always known that you want to taste me. And I'm willing to let you have this that you want so much.

‘Maybe we could shave this…?' you ask, eyeing my carnal treasure and nudging me with your nose.

‘Not on your life,' I reply. ‘It's already been trimmed, and if that's not good enough, tough.'

You try the puppy dog look, but it doesn't work on me. I edge up the bed to give you a better look and you enjoy it. With my thighs over your shoulders and your arms wrapped around my waist, you take your first taste of me. It's been a long time. My back arches as you run your tongue along me. I pump my hips just a bit, trying hard not to loose connection with your tongue and not hurt your mouth with my pelvic bone. I want to cum, but I know it won't happen. Not without your fingers. Or something more intriguing. But I let you continue, hoping maybe I'm wrong. I lose myself in the feeling of you between my legs; your tongue on me and in me, your arms around my hips, your hands rubbing all over my abdomen and legs and the curve of my breasts. I watch you work, intent on your new plaything. I love watching you and occasionally you glance up at me and that turns me on even more.

You sense that I need a little more to send me over the top, so you detach yourself from me for a few moments. I whimper; I want you back between my legs. You throw a look and a smile my way as you and your raging hard on walk over to the Hustler's bag. You pull out my replacement gift; my very own new vibrator.

‘There are batteries in my bag,' I say breathlessly.

You dump out my bag and find the batteries and fit them into my new toy. You bring the lubricant, too, just in case. I start to breathe more rapidly in anticipation. You laugh a conniving, naughty laugh and come back to between my legs. With my right leg over your left shoulder, you turn it on and tease me. Now I don't care much if I hurt you; I'm bucking. I want all of that in me. I know it might not all fit, but I want it all. And you try to give it to me, little by little. I don't make things easy though; I buck and writhe and cum even before it's all the way in. And that turns you on so badly. I can see you grimace as your hard on becomes nearly unbearable. I hold still for just a few moments and my eyes grow oh so wide as it all fits inside me. I feel so intolerably and amazingly full and I love it.

You slowly pump it in and out and I move my hips slowly to match your rhythm. You watch me from between my legs; you watch my face as it changes with the pleasure, you watch my tits rise and fall with my ragged breaths, and you watch my pussy grow wetter and wetter. You have to hold on to my hips so very tightly as I get closer and closer to climax. I'm muffling my screams, you tell me not to.

‘Let me hear you,' you say.

So instead of the throaty grunts you were getting, I give you hearty screams and yelps. It sends me over the top. I cum so very, very hard. It seems, to me, that I cum for hours, but I know it most only be minutes, at most.

When I can finally open my eyes again it takes me a minute to focus them. By the time I can see straight, you are lying next to me. I'm sprawled out in a most unnatural position, and glowing with perspiration. You lay next to me with a devilish look on your face, still stroking me and nibbling my nipples through the corset when the mood strikes you. I scoot over and cuddle up next to you; my hands on your chest and face tucked into your shoulder. I am content with you just holding me, but your cock is not. However, I can't care for a few moments; I need to recover a bit.

I wait until my breathing returns too normal, and then begin to rub my hands all over your chest. You moan just a bit, loving the feel of my hands on you. I enlarge my space my hands touch, moving to your rib cage and abdomen as well. You moan a little louder and hold me closer to you. But I push away, just a little.

‘If you hold me too close,' I say, ‘I can't do this.'

I touch your cock with my fingertips; a feather light touch. You groan and attempt to push your erection into my hand harder, but I don't let you.

‘Bitch,' you call me. I smile.

‘What? Don't like it when the table is turned and you're the one being teased?' I smile that naughty half smile you like so well and begin to use my fingertips on more than just the head of your dick. I plant a kiss, long and hard, on your mouth as I grab your dick firmly with my whole hand. You utter a very guttural moan and squeeze my tit and nipple hard in return. I wrench away and suck hard on your earlobe before moving my kisses and nibble to your neck, then chest and nipples, then belly. You roll over on your back and I move in between your legs. I make sure that you are straddling me and not the other way around so I have better access to all of your manhood. I grip your balls with my one hand and wrap my other around your shaft. You moan just a bit, closing your eyes and rolling your head back. But you bring it back up quickly; you want to watch me. I bring my lips close to your cock, but don't touch it; not yet. I let my breath tease you. You hate me and love me for it all in the same moment.

‘Slut,' you call me. ‘Just suck my cock.'

‘I wouldn't dare. You wouldn't enjoy it nearly as much.'

But I know I can't tease that much or you might get upset. I use the tip of my tongue on the tip of your head. I touch every little part of it, but only a little at a time, more all around until I come to right where the head meets the shaft. I put more pressure there, loving the sounds you make. But there is more of you than just that. So I work my tongue up and down the vein while massaging and gripping your balls. I can tell it's very hard for you to stay still; you have a barely controlled writhe that has settled in your hips and there is a constant moan on your lips. So I decide it's time to give you what you really want. I take just the head into my mouth. Your hips buck off the bed in an attempt to put more of me in your mouth. You don't succeed but as soon as your hips are back on the bed, I take more of you into my mouth. I slowly take in as much as I can, then slowly bring my head back up.

"Que rico!" I say, looking you dead in the eye as I pause the tongue bath I'm giving you cock. You can only barely mutter something not at all intelligible before I take as much of you as I can into my mouth quickly. You can't handle it, of course. You buck your hips far up off the bed, trying to enjoy my throat even more. But I can only give you so much. Once you settle a little bit I start to work your cock. Up and down, flat of my tongue, just the tip, just my lips. You can't get enough of my mouth. Soon you're writhing all over the bed and it's all I can do to keep you in or at least near my lips. I grab your balls so I can take as much as possible down my throat. You buck up to meet me. We keep this up for a few minutes before you say, ‘Fuck, I'm going to cum!'

‘On my tits,' I say before taking you into my mouth one last time. Then I start pumping your cock with my hand while aiming it at my chest, careful to avoid the corset. You look down at me, gripping your cock, concentration showing on my face, a little out of breath, and hair hanging in my eyes and you can't hold out any longer.

‘Oh fuck,' you moan. Your eyes roll up into your head and you arch as you cum. ‘Fuck, yes! Take it all, you slut!'

Your hot cum sprays all over my chest and shoulders, but I barely notice; how intently I keep stroking you until you're spent. Your half hard, half limp cock slips out of my fingers. I reach for something with which to wipe myself off. You pass into a semi-conscious, post orgasmic state.

I crawl up beside you and you automatically put your arm around me as I cuddle up close to you, putting one of my bare legs over one of yours. Your eyes have that sleepy, satisfied, unaware look that only guys who have just received an amazing blow job can have. I let you sit there, cooing things at you in Spanish; just talking and not translating it for you. It really doesn't matter what I'm saying, as long as I'm saying it in Spanish.

It takes you a few minutes to come back to reality. You realize that I'm murmuring in Spanish and that my hands are roaming gently all over your body and occasionally touching my own. You lean into me a little, holding me a bit closer and let your other hand skim all the skin it can reach, attempting to unfasten the corset in the process.

‘It it fastens here in the front,' I say, and immediately your hands move there. Between the two of us, we get the corset unhooked and off of me. Now we lie flesh to flesh and fall asleep.

MissZ
MissZ
1 Followers