If It Seems Too Good...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they left, Traci and I retired to the family room in our robes with our coffee. Neither of us seemed too put out over what the other had done, and in fact, as we recounted the night, both of us had smiles plastered on our faces.

This went on for the next five Saturdays and was just as good each week. Then on the Wednesday of that next week, Brian's car was parked in our driveway when I got home. I thought that a little odd, and when I walked into the house he and Traci were sitting at the kitchen bar, each drinking a shot of peppermint schnapps. That was a little odd, too, because Traci rarely drinks hard liquor straight. They told me they were doing a little celebrating because the firm, in particular Brian, had won an important case. And they both wanted to know if we could do a little celebrating ourselves, just the three of us, because Connie wasn't able to make it on Wednesday nights. I was a little bit, shall we say, nervous, because I had never done any kind of a three-way before, let alone an MMF three-way. But Traci assured me that she was up for it, and would treat both of us well. She was rubbing my crotch as she said this, so it didn't take me too long to agree.

With an excited look in her eyes, Traci got down off her barstool, came over to me and started removing my clothes, while Brian sat there and watched. She quickly freed my dick and stuffed it into her hot mouth, and proceeded to give me a very wet blowjob. But before I could get too excited, she took my dick out of her mouth, turned to Brian and proceeded to relieve him of his clothes. Brian was already hard, too, and for the first time I got to see Traci's new fucktoy up close. He was maybe a little longer than me but not as thick, so at least I didn't have to worry about not being able to measure up.

Watching her suck Brian was sort of like watching a live-action porno right in front of my eyes, except that it was my wife as the porn star. I know some guys would have found this exciting, but I was more than a little uncomfortable, and I started to lose my excitement. It was a lot easier to handle from another room away, while I was getting it on with another woman, than to be in the room watching. For her part, Traci looked completely comfortable sucking on both of our dicks, but she seemed a little anxious when she realized I wasn't having near as much fun as she was. She immediately took Brian's dick out of her mouth and came back over to me, but even though she sucked me hard again, I never got too crazy. She and I wound up in a 69 on the floor in the living room, and I have to admit I was amazed at how wet she was when I put my face to her snatch. She got off hard three times in the next 10 minutes, then rolled away from me to catch her breath.

As soon as she moved away from me, Brian was on top of her, rubbing his dick up and down her wet pussy as she lay on the carpet gasping for breath. Just when she seemed to have regained her composure, he plunged in all the way in one smooth stroke as Traci squealed in delight. I can't say she ever responded that way to me before, and I was more than a little put out. Hell, yes, I was jealous!

I watched the two of them fuck for about five minutes, then me and my flaccid dick got up and went into the kitchen for a drink. I could still hear the two of them going at it hot and heavy; I didn't need to see it.

Traci got off on his dick once, then Brian let out a small groan and came inside my wife. They laid on the carpet for a few more minutes breathing heavily, then they both got up and joined me in the kitchen. Knowing I hadn't gotten off, yet, Traci came over to me and started rubbing my dick with her red fingernails, something I normally enjoy very much, but it just didn't make any difference to me. Without Connie around for my entertainment, I had seen too much of Traci and Brian, and I found the experience lacking.

"Come on, Lover Boy, I know you've got a load for me, too," Traci cooed.

"I'm good for tonight, Babe. But don't let me ruin your fun."

I headed up the stairs to our bedroom. I heard Brian and Traci talking softly for a while in the kitchen, then I heard the unmistakable sounds of them fucking in the guest room. At that point, I must have dozed off. I felt Traci slide into bed with me eventually. I suppose she did Brian at least once more, then he must have left and she came to bed. I guess I'd have to accept the fact of them fucking, just the two of them, because if Connie had been here I would have been doing her without much thought to what Traci and Brian were doing. If it seems to good to be true ...

Connie was back Saturday night, and things returned to the "new" normal. But just two weeks later, a new wrinkle came up, and I wasn't smart enough then to catch on. Connie and I had gone downstairs to the kitchen for a drink after a great session in which I had gotten her off twice by fingers, twice by tongue and once by dick. We were just kind of recovering and mostly saying sweet nothings to each other when Traci and Brian joined us. After a few minutes of mostly giggling and looking at each other, Brian looked at Traci and said, "Hey, I've got a four-day business trip to British Columbia coming up next week. Why don't you be my back-up on this case and we can enjoy a four-day trip on Katz-Trujillo-Blancher. A great hotel, we can see the sights and hit some top-end restaurants."

"That's a fabulous idea, Brian," Traci immediately responded, without even so much as a look in my direction. "I'm sure Connie wouldn't mind playing host to Freddie by herself on Saturday night, would you Con?"

"Not at all. We could even do a sleepover, right Freddie?"

Connie was rubbing my hip as she answered, and the brain below the belt thought before the brain above my shoulders did.

"Sure," I replied while somewhere deep in my head an alarm bell was ringing. I knew she was breaking the rule about us both being involved, but she was apparently going to let me break the rule with Connie as well, so ...

Brian and Traci were flying to the client's home city on Thursday, and would have meetings Thursday, Friday, and half of Saturday. They would stay an extra half-day on the law firm before flying back on Sunday. I knew damn well that meant to Brian was going to be fucking Traci all four days, while I at least was going to have Connie for Saturday night and Sunday morning.

We all retired back to our respective bedrooms for another round of sex soon after, so I didn't really get a chance to talk to Traci until we were alone Sunday morning. We were sitting at the kitchen table eating brunch when I brought up the subject.

"I thought we agreed we both had to be involved in any sex sessions for this swing to work," I started. "You didn't seem to remember that, nor did you even hesitate before you said yes."

Traci looked surprised.

"I didn't exactly hear you tell Connie she couldn't come over Saturday night because your wife wasn't going to be around. Is there something going on that I need to be concerned with?"

To say I stammered would have been an understatement. I could barely speak a reply I was so flustered. Looking back on it now, I know it was classic "best defense is a good offense" strategy, but at that moment she had gotten the draw on me, and I was so busy denying I had anything going on with Connie that I wasn't able to even worry about her having something going on with Brian.

"Of course Brian and I are going to have sex while we're on this trip. It's not like we've never done it before, and it's not like I'm sneaking around on you. He and I have sex every week, and with you not even being around to have sex with, who else but Brian would I have sex with in BC? You're not expecting me to go find someone new in a new place, are you? You're not getting carried away with this swing thing, are you?"

We didn't speak about the trip again, and on Thursday she flew off to British Columbia with him.

Fortunately I was busy at work as I was finishing a major project, so I didn't think too much about Traci being off with Brian on Thursday and Friday. I knew there was a big lawyer shindig on Friday night, though, so I figured I could catch her before they left. Since the event started at 7 and was in the same hotel they were staying in, I figured they wouldn't get there before 7, so I Skyped Traci at about 6:45. When she answered, I could see that she wasn't dressed yet, and was wearing a sexy, frilly black bra and panty set I hadn't ever seen Traci wear before. I figured she must have bought it for the trip, and I started getting steamed. Traci and I said our hellos before Brian yelled hello from somewhere in the back of the room.

I told Traci she looked beautiful in her new black underwear set, but before I could say anything else, she moved her phone back and I got to "enjoy" the site of Brian sticking his hard 7 inches into her waiting mouth. Filled as she was, she couldn't talk to me, and I certainly wasn't going to carry on a one-side conversation with her while she sucked on another man's dick. I hung up. If she bothered to look at her screen before it went blank, she would have noticed that I didn't exactly have my happy face on.

I didn't call the rest of the weekend, and Traci never bothered to call me, either. Connie and I had our sleepover, but she could tell my heart just wasn't in it. I was brooding over Traci, and Connie called me on it.

"What the fuck, Freddie? Am I chopped liver or something? I know Traci's not here, but I am, and up until tonight I always thought I was pretty hot stuff. I didn't come here to be made to feel second-rate or something," she said.

"You're right, Connie. I'm sorry," I backpedaled. "But it's not just because Traci isn't here. It's because she broke our deal, and didn't even think twice about it. Then when I Skyped her last night, she's too busy playing suck the pole with Brian to have a real conversation with me. The deal was 'it was her and me, and you and Brian were the extra pieces on this,' but I'm not getting that vibe at the moment."

"Come on, Freddie. It's the thrill of the new. Give her a break on this. You guys were looking for a few thrills; well, she's getting one right now. I know I'd feel pretty 'naughty' if I were spending the weekend out with you."

I blushed at that. Connie probably didn't mean it, but it was nice that she said it anyway. I owed her my best performance, and I resolved to give it to her - literally.

++++++++++

So I wasn't mad when Brian drove Traci up to the house on Sunday afternoon from the airport. I heard the car in the driveway, and I expected Traci to walk in about a minute later. When she didn't come in after about two minutes, I went to the front curtain, moved it slightly and stealthily peered out. I could see Brian sitting in the driver's seat, but I couldn't see any sign of Traci ... until her head suddenly popped up next to the steering wheel. Really!? In the goddamned driveway in broad daylight, with God knows how many neighbors around!?

Traci's head quickly disappeared again, and after about another two minutes I left the window and went back into the den. I finally heard Brian's car pull out of the driveway about five minutes after that, and Traci entered the house about another minute later, looking not only flushed in the face but also sporting a little dried cum in a corner of her mouth. I didn't even get out of my La-Z-Boy, just said, "Hey," gave her a quick wave, and went back to watching the game. She came over to my chair, expecting me to jump up and hug her, I suppose, but when I didn't move, she bent down to kiss me on the lips. When she just about got in range of my face, I moved my head away, held up my hand in a stop motion, and said blankly, "Whoa. You can spermburp over there."

Traci shot up instantly from her leaning position, and gave me a hurt look.

"Really, Traci? In our goddamned driveway? Why don't use just get the word 'slut' tattooed on your forehead?"

Traci left me alone for the rest of the night. She was already in bed asleep when the game ended, so I thought. I quietly climbed in on my side and faced away from her. She immediately spooned into my back, and very quietly said, "I'm sorry, Freddie. I got carried away. It won't happen again."

Amazingly, I don't think anyone on the block saw Traci's performance, except for Mrs. Van Winkle, our immediate neighbor to our west. And since she is a cranky old biddy, nobody talks to her, which probably saved a lot of headaches for me and Traci. She did, however, mention to me that she saw the performance, and she wasn't happy that I would let my wife do that to another man, particularly in the driveway. I told her I agreed with her, and would scold my wife appropriately.

After that weekend, however, the new normal again changed, this time to include Brian coming over about every other Wednesday for a threesome. Traci just pretended like it was totally normal, and ignored my complaints completely. For my part, I made sure that I took the first turn with Traci, and after that she and Brian finished out the night, always going at least twice and sometimes three times. But once he touched her, she wasn't getting my mouth on her pussy that night, which means she was at least sacrificing something.

The only thing that made Wednesdays tolerable were the Saturdays. Connie was a goddess, and even though I didn't love her, the sex on a purely physical level was better with her than with Traci. I could understand how somebody could get addicted to something so powerful as to destroy their lives.

The next month went along great. Although I wasn't happy with the threesomes with Brian, Traci seemed to be much more considerate of my feelings, and I thought we were back in sync spiritually, so to speak.

Then Connie couldn't make it on a Saturday, and then soon after, she missed another one. Seems her mother a couple of towns over was having some health issues. Well, what could I say? Suddenly our swing was pretty much a permanent threesome, and twice a week to boot. But while I wasn't overly happy with this, Traci seemed to revel in getting all of the male attention. She even had Brian join us a couple of times for a double penetration of pussy and mouth, and while I was mortified the first time she did it, I have to admit that her orgasms were so powerful that I came several times as well.

And so it was that I came to see the Traci and Brian show for what it truly was. And then came the meeting with Connie, where she confirmed that instead of being a swinger, Traci had turned me into a knowing cuckold, after years of me being an unknowing one.

Suicide seriously entered my head. I loved this woman with all my heart for 23 years, tried to give her everything she could want, even went along with the swing and threesome because that's what she wanted, and she does this to me? Not only has an affair, but then brings the guy into our lives as a regular player. How the two of them must have laughed over that. I am the fucking chump of the year!

After apologizing profusely, Connie had to meet her friends and left me alone at my table, but not before promising me that she wouldn't tell Traci I knew about the affair. I ordered yet another tequila and threw it back, all the while thinking of how I was going to off myself. Then somewhere in my now drunken haze came a thought of clarity, and I'm sure if I could have found a mirror I was grinning like the Grinch right before he stole Christmas. Suicide was a great idea - just not for me. I needed to suicide someone else! (Yeah, I told you the thought came to me through my drunken haze.)

By the time Connie rejoined me at my table later that night, I was barely standing, but I had worked out my plan. The next thing I knew, I was waking up on Connie's sofa.

When I finally dragged my ass in the door on Sunday morning about 10, Traci was steamed, and she probably had a right to be.

"You could have been dead in an alley somewhere, you dick!" she yelled at me. "You sneak out on us and then don't answer your phone for hours. If you didn't look like such a sack of shit, I'd think you were sneaking out to meet another woman. But as bad as you look, no decent woman would have you."

"Bad decision," I mumbled as I dragged my sorry ass up the stairs and into the shower.

She didn't say another word to me for the rest of the day, which was just as well since I had a mountain-sized hangover and needed the quiet ... and the space to think about my plan sober, and see if it still measured up.

++++++++++

Two Saturdays later the three of us were taking a break in the kitchen after round one. I pretended to be very tired, but I still came up with the idea to order a pizza to go. Traci asked why we didn't just get a delivery, but I pointed out that to go was a half-hour faster. I asked if one of them could go pick up the order, since I was so tired, and Brian, ever the chivalrous bastard, quickly offered, but not without first pointing out that maybe the extra rest would give me a second time on the night. (Ugh! Sloppy seconds with my wife. I don't think so.) Anyway, I grabbed the keys to my brand new Lincoln MKZ off the counter and tossed them to him, telling him in a snarky tone that he needed to drive a real car. He took it well, flipping me off in a friendly gesture, went in the bedroom, got dressed, and headed out the door, yelling, "See you in 20!"

Twenty minutes came and went, and after about an hour, I got dressed and was about to take Traci's car to go find Brian, when a cop car pulled up at the end of the driveway and two officers got out. I walked out of the house followed closely by Traci, who had since gotten dressed as well, and said, "What's up, officers?"

"Are you Frederick Arsdel," the older-looking cop asked me.

"Yeah, what's up?" I asked again.

"Mr. Arsdel, there's been a fatality involving your vehicle. A Lincoln MKZ owned by you but driven by a Brian Lichty blew a four-way stop sign and was hit broadside by a semi. The impact immediately killed the driver ..."

Traci went down like a ton of bricks, out cold. I rushed over to her, scooped her in my arms and carried her into the house, with the police officers following. I put her on the sofa in the living room and proceeded to get some cold washcloths. The police offered to get an ambulance, but I declined, figuring Traci passed out from shock. I was able to bring her around in about a minute, at which point she started to sob uncontrollably.

I turned to the officers and told them Brian was a close friend of both of ours, but he and Traci had worked together for years and were very close. I explained to them that I had given Brian my car keys so he could pick up a pizza. They quickly thanked me for my help, told me they would get back to me if they needed me and called it a night.

Traci was completely blown away by the events of the night, and I can't say I blamed her. Ninety minutes ago she was fucking this guy with wild abandon, now he was dead. Yeah, that's pretty creepy.

I don't think Traci slept the entire night, so therefore I didn't sleep either. I mostly held her as she wept. I didn't shed a tear, but Traci was so blown away I don't think she even noticed.

The police called about noon and asked if they could come by. I said sure, and by 1 they arrived, a small van, an officer and two guys from their small forensics department. They asked if I minded if they searched the house, explaining it was standard procedure since this was the last place Brian had been before he died. I wasn't totally sure I bought that, but I let them search anyway.

I don't believe in coincidence, so I was not surprised when they started their search in the garage and immediately found something. Seems there was a decent sized puddle of brake fluid on the floor of the garage where my car was parked. After asking me if I had a brake fluid leak that I was aware of, they collected some of the red liquid in a small, marked container. They then looked in my toolbox, and removed my 6-inch shop knife. After that, the rest of the search was almost perfunctory. At that point, I knew what their suspicions were.