If Only...

Story Info
Blackmail leads Anna to her first taste of mild bdsm.
5.5k words
4.03
20.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna opened her mailbox and found a piece of paper reading: « please go and see the accommodation manager ASAP ».

What could she have done wrong, she thought? She really didn't like that man, he made her feel so uncomfortable every time she had to go in his office. He was short, baldish, had fat little fingers and chewed his nails. And on top of everything else, he took pleasure in making her blush. Right, she blushed very easily, anytime she felt ill-at-ease or embarrassed. But he knew exactly how to make her react and she didn't like that.

She decided to go to her studio first, drop her backpack and groceries. She would go down to Mr. Fit's office later.

As she stepped in the elevator, absent minded as always, she walked right in her next door neighbor. He was the sexiest, hottest man she'd ever met. Tall, dark skinned with beautiful hands and such long fingers. She'd spent entire nights fantasizing over him. He was always really well dressed as well, with a suit and a tie, gorgeous hair and the most perfect smile. He'd try asking her out a couple of times – god only knew why - but she'd gotten scared and had turned him down.

She was 23 years old and still a virgin. For some reason she was scared by men – scared of what they made her feel, of the possible pain she could have to go through if anything went wrong. So she'd decided a while ago, consciously or not, that it would be safer to stay single.

She spent the entire ride up to the 15th floor staring at her feet, avoiding HIS gaze. Of course, she could feel her face reddening, and she hated it. As soon as the doors opened she jumped out, muttering "goodbye", opened her studio door and hurried in. She must have looked so ridiculous!

She had a quick shower, got changed and summoned the courage to go and face Mr.Fit.

"Come in" summoned a voice inside his office. "Ah, Miss Keller glad to see you. Please have a seat." "I saw your note in my letterbox. Could you tell me what the problem is?" "Always cutting to the chase, aren't you Anna. I love It when you take control of the conversation. Women in charge are very attractive, I'm sure your boyfriend has told you so", he said winking at her. And off she went, blushing thoroughly. "Please don't blush on my account, I hope I haven't upset you?"

She took a deep breath, pretended she hadn't heard anything and replied:

"No, no, no worries. Please, tell me what's wrong and why you needed to see me?"

"Well, seeing you is always a pleasure dear, but the problem, Miss Keller, is that you haven't paid your rent in three months now and..."

She interrupted him

"This is impossible. I have a permanent bank transfer set on my account. I have been checking it, my rent has been withdrawn every month since I got here last September."

She could feel her heart beat so fast in her chest and panic starting to rise.

"I'm afraid there has been a problem, something went wrong, and as it turns out, you have been living in your studio for three months without paying your rent. So I'm really sorry to have to tell you this but I am going to have to ask you to leave your room by tomorrow evening."

"Please Mr. Fit, you can't do that, I have my mid-term exams coming up next week, I have to study, I don't have time to look for a new place. Please, there has to be something I can do. I obviously don't have the money in my account, as it has been withdrawn, but I could take out a loan and pay you everything I owe you before the end of the month, I promise."

Tears had started swelling up in her eyes, her voice was quivering, she knew she was going to cry any second now.

"I'm sorry this is not going to work. Can you imagine if I gave such leeway to every student in the building? It would be impossible to manage!" "Please, please, please, I'll do anything, anything you want. Just don't evict me. There has to be something I can do to make this right!" "Well, if you insist, there is something..." "Anything, Sir, I swear. Just tell me and I'll do it!"

A tiny sliver of hope helped her get some confidence and cool back. He was human after all. He could not be that heartless, for sure.

"Well, you are a very attractive young lady, you must know that, right?"

She remained silent. Her stomach had started knotting, she was really hoping this wasn't going the way she thought it would.

"Aren't you Miss Keller? A very sexy young lady? Please, answer my question if you want this to work!" "I suppose so, I don't really know." "Has your boyfriend never told you so?" "I don't have a boyfriend" "Right, you don't have a boyfriend at the moment, but what about your ex? He must have told you how pretty he found you?" "Well, to be honest, I've never been with someone". Her voice was nothing more than a murmur. "What? I can't hear you. Speak louder please" His tone was harsh, demanding. Shivers ran down her back. "I said, I've never had a boyfriend before" "Right, well, this is going to be even more interesting that I'd thought. Here's what I suggest Anna. We both have something the other one wants. I have the keys to your studio, you have to keys to your magnificent body. You give me what I want and I'll give you what you want. What do you say?".

Anna felt like the ground was collapsing under her feet. She was starting to feel sick. There was absolutely no way she was letting that man touch her, go where no one had ever been before. But at the same time she could feel something tingle down low in her tummy, something she'd never felt before. She'd been quiet for a long time and Mr. Fit spoke again.

"Fine, not a problem. I thought I'd try and be nice to you, give you an opportunity to keep your apartment. You are obviously not willing to cooperate, please, leave my office and have all of your belongings removed from your room by tomorrow evening. Good-bye Miss Keller" "No, no, please, I'll do it. Tell me what to do and I'll do it." "Are you sure? You're not going to fuss about it and make a scene and say yes, then no, then yes again? I want you to make up your mind right now. There will be no turning back, be sure of it" "Yes, I'm certain. I'll do it." "Perfect. And I see you are wearing a very pretty skirt, this is going to help us a lot. Please come and sit on my desk Anna."

Reluctantly, Anna stood up from her chair and went to sit on Mr. Fit's desk. She was shaking, could not bear to look him in the eyes. She was so ashamed of herself.

"That's it, good girl. Now, sit facing me and put a foot on each side of my legs. Well done. Are you already wet Anna?"

He reached out and with his index gently touched her between her leg. She jumped slightly. "Oh Gosh, she thought, no, no, this has to stop, this is so wrong" Very slowly he started pulling her thong down. "Raise your bottom please Anna. Let me get rid of this useless thing". And there she was, her most intimate part spread out in front of him. She shivered. Slowly, he resumed touching her. He started on the inside of her thigh and made his way to her first curl of hair. He reached her lips, gently pinched them and went on to touch her clit. Very lightly at first, then more insistently. Her whole body tensed up, she let a little cry escape. "See, dear, not so awful after all. I believe you are going to like this"

He resumed his touch, more and more insistently until she started panting and raising her hips to get more. She hated herself so much in that moment. Then, slowly, he started inserting a finger inside her.

"All nice and wet, how great to see you are enjoying yourself" Anna was so ashamed she just looked the other way and remained silent. How could she be taking pleasure in this? Suddenly he pushed a second finger inside her. She moaned a little more loudly. She couldn't believe it but she wanted more. He was making her feel things she'd never felt before. She had touched herself many times in lying in her bed at night, thinking of her next-door neighbor, but it didn't feel anywhere near as good as this.

"Now, Anna, I want you to undo your bra and raise you top, slowly, looking at me. No, don't take it off, you look a lot more dirty this way. You are so pretty, I can't stop admiring your body" He leaned forward and grabbed her left nipple in his mouth. At first, she couldn't feel anything. But soon, her whole body was consumed by a wave of pleasure. He hadn't stopped touching her clit and fingering her. And now that he was licking and sucking on her nipples, she couldn't think clearly anymore. Her whole body was contracting, asking for more, begging to be released of the tension created. "Anna, you want to cum don't you? I'm afraid you are going to have to beg for it dear. I want to hear you beg me to let you cum. Say it Anna, say it." "Never, I'll never say that. You can touch me all you want you can't make me say anything." she said, her voice trembling, incapable of hiding the pleasure she was experiencing. "Right, I shall have to stop then", said Mr. Fit, taking his fingers out of her and stopping all movement on her most sensitive part.

Anna felt like all blood was being drained out of her, her head started spinning and a voice inside her was yelling "no, make him carry on, you can't stop here, talk to him, tell him what he wants to hear".

As she was struggling with herself he started fingering her again, slowly, very slowly. She could feel the tension growing in her body again, and just as she was starting to enjoy it, he stopped.

"No! More, please!" "Well, Anna, you know what I want to hear. Say it and I'll give you the greatest orgasm you've ever experienced. Your first real one. Just say the words"

And he resumed touching her clit. Very gently. She could take no more, her body was begging her to give up and give him what he wanted.

"Please, please, I beg you, make me cum." "That's a good girl, you learn so fast."

And saying that he once again took her nipples in his mouth, one after the other, sucked on them, licked them and bit them gently. At the same time, he pushed his two fingers inside her again. She was too tight to make a third one fit. Slowly he pulled them out and pushed them in again. And as he was doing this, he started touching her clit, in circular movements. All these things combined where the greatest experience of pleasure Anna had ever known. Her body was tensing up more and more by the second. She could feel something big, ravaging inside her. Her hips were thrusting forward, trying to meet his fingers, to get them deeper inside her, to make him go faster.

"Yes, yes, more, more please, this is so good, don't stop"

And then, he started accelerating, and just as she thought she could take no more, Anna's body tensed up one last time and the biggest orgasm every took over her, followed by another one. Her body was shaking, shivering, begging for more and for it to stop at the same time. At last, left without any strengths, she collapsed back on the desk, almost fainting. Mr.Fit looked at her, smiling.

"And this is only the beginning dear, only the beginning".

As Anna regained some control over her emotions, she realized what had just happened and was overcome by utter shame. How on earth could she have let that man do this to her? Just as well they hadn't had proper sex. She couldn't have looked at herself in the mirror anymore. She took a deep breath, tried to gather up some courage and asked:

"Right, so now you got what you want, I can stay in my flat, can't I" "Well dear, I didn't actually get what I wanted, did I. I showed you what I could give you but haven't asked for anything in return I believe. Did you really think I'd let you leave my office without pleasuring myself first?"

Anna couldn't believe it. He wanted more. He wanted IT. No way! "Look, I know you're getting all scared again. But this needn't be painful or uncomfortable. If you trust me, and do as I say, you'll take a lot of pleasure in what I am planning next. To start with, I would like you to touch yourself for me please Anna. I want you to make yourself cum." As he was saying this, his cell rang.

"I'll be back in a sec. Don't wait for me dear, please, do get started"

And he left the room. Anna briefly considered the possibility of running out of his office. But then she thought she'd have done all that for nothing. She'd still end up homeless the next day. A big knot of fear had started growing in her tummy again. As she was summoning the courage to run out of the room the door opened behind her and Mr. Fit walked in again.

"Sorry for this. I am all yours, please, resume what you were doing"

It took Anna a few seconds to realize she was actually going to have to do this. She took a deep breath and starting moving her index finger over her clit. She had done this so often in her bed at night that the feeling felt familiar and reassuring.

"Look at me please Anna, I want to see the pleasure taking over your eyes"

She took upon herself and blocked her gaze on his face, focusing on the top of his nose so she wouldn't actually have to look him in the eyes. She had been touching herself for a few minutes now and was starting to get aroused.

Suddenly, she heard a soft knock on the door. Panicking, she went to jump off the desk and hide when Mr. Fit told her not to move and to carry on what she was doing.

"Yes, please come in" he added. And to Anna, he said. "Anna, a special guest of mine is going to join us. I believe you know him and he certainly knows you. He is going to take part in all the fun I have in store for us.

Anna was mortified sat on his desk, her back turned to the door, forced to touch herself knowing her backside was fully exposed and anyone walking in would see her legs spread each side of Mr Fit's chair. But the worst was when she heard the voice of the newcomer.

"Here she is, at last. You know Anna, I have heard you cumming so many times at night, I am really glad we are going to do this. I can't wait."

It was Jack, her neighbor. The hottest, sexiest man on earth. Anna felt like disappearing underground. But at the same time, vivid images of his fingers inside her, of his tongue on her clit wouldn't stop flashing in her mind. She could feel herself getting even wetter. Shame took over her, once more. How could she possibly be excited by what was happening to her? Any normal person would be in tears, mortified, fighting back.

"Let's get started" said Jack. "Anna, please, stop what you are doing come and lay of this table." He said, pointing towards a big table in the middle of the room. "No way, I am not doing this. This wasn't the deal Mr. Fit" said Anna, trying to sound self-confident and authoritative. "Actually, I am the one in charge now, and I am now asking you if you want to do this or not. I am telling you to do it" said Jack, grabbing her by the arm and pulling her off Mr. Fit's desk.

Blushing and embarrassed Anna walked through the room, trying as best as she could to hide her nakedness from the two men's eyes.

"Let me be clear Anna, I am going to have sex with you. I know you are a virgin, I know it is going to hurt at first, but I also know I will drive you so crazy with pleasure you will beg me to fuck you deep and hard. You can waste time fighting me, or you can accept what is going to happen to you in this room tonight. What you experienced with Mr. Fit was just a taste of the pleasure I am going to give you. But I can also bring you a lot of pain. Do you understand me?"

No one had ever talked to her like this before and Anna felt really excited. She wanted to be forced to take pleasure, not to have a choice and to be made to cum. She was getting wetter and wetter but the minute.

"So now, lie stomach first on the table, spread your arms and legs by the sides. I am going to tie you up with some restrains. This will not hurt, it is just to make sure you enjoy yourself as much as possible."

Anna did as she was told and lay on the table. But spreading her legs wide was too much to ask, and she remained, thighs tightly closed. But not for long.

"Ouch! Please no! This hurts!"

Jack had just smacked her really hard on her bottom cheeks, three times in a row.

"I told you, spread your legs. I won't repeat it!' Defeated, she obeyed. Jack then proceeded to tie both her legs and arms to the table. Anna felt completely exposed and powerless. Her mind was racing, trying to figure out what was going to happen to her.

"Now, I am going to place a small object between your legs. It'll bring you a lot of pleasure so don't fight it"

Gently, Jack then placed a cold, hard thing against her clit and held it in place by knotting a piece of elastic band around her thighs. "Are you ready Anna? Any idea what this is?" "No, none, it feels weird, and.... Ahhhhhh, ohhhhhh, god this is nice"

The small object was in fact a vibrator, and Jack had just turned it on. It was the most enjoyable thing ever. Waves of pleasure were making their way throughout Anna's body, she was shaking and could feel her hips jolting forward and backwards, begging for more. She wished it would never stop.

"Oh my god, yes, more, this is so nice" "I am glad you are enjoying yourself Anna. Now, this little tool is going to help me get what I want. And do you know what it is?"

As he was talking, Anna could feel Jack getting closer and closer, until he was positioned between her spread legs. She found it hard to focus, her mind was overpowered by the pleasure she was being submitted to. Suddenly, she felt something being inserted between her bottom cheeks.

"What I want, Anna, is to fuck your arse. And to make it better, I want you to beg me to do so"

As he was saying this, Jack turned up the power of the vibrator against Anna's clit and at the same time started pushing a finger inside Anna's tight hole.

"Ahh, no! Please, it hurts! I don't like this. Please Jack, stop." "Stop? Fine, I'll stop"

He withdrew his finger and turned the vibrator off.

"No, no, please! Turn it back on. Please" "Well, dear Anna, you're going to have to make up your mind. Either you want me to pleasure you and make you cum, but for this you will have to beg me to fuck your arse as well, or you want me to leave you here and to wait until you have decided you want to stop acting like a baby and start behaving like the sexy woman you are. So, what is it going to be Anna?"

Gosh, Anna thought, I hate you Jack, I hate you so much. But her throbbing clit was a cruel reminder of what she was desperate for.

"Fine, fine, please just turn the damn thing back on. Oh yes, that's it, please please don't stop" "All right then. I am going to insert two balls in your really tight and sensitive hole now. One after the other. And then I'll take them out and fuck you with my dick. I want you to take the first ball in your mouth, suck it and lick it. Imagine you are sucking my cock – which you will do later by the way – and do it well . Then I want you to beg me to push it in your arse."

As he was saying this, he turned up the power of the vibrator. Anna's clit was throbbing with pleasure, her brains overpowered by the sensations she was experiencing.

"Oh yes, god, more, please"

As she was saying this, Jack pushed the first ball in her mouth. It was way bigger than she'd imagined.

"Come on, suck it, that's a good girl, you want it nice and wet so it won't hurt too much" Reluctantly Anna let her tongue wander all over it, made sure to coat it as much as she could. Her clit was still being tormented by the vibrator between her legs and she could feel spasms of pleasure taking over her. She was so close to cumming. All of a sudden it got turned off.

"No! Please, don't stop!" "Beg me Anna, beg me to fuck your arse right now. And I'll turn the vibrator on" Torn between the pain she was sure to experience and the pleasure she was craving Anna gave in. "Please fuck my arse Jack, do it." "You're such a good girl"

12