If Only I'd Known...Ch. 1

Story Info
Adult brother & sister discover lifelong lust.
2.5k words
4.36
134.7k
25
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 02/07/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rexxx
Rexxx
10 Followers

If only I'd known back then...

I couldn't keep my mind on anything having to do with work that Monday in May last year. Our jobs had brought my younger sister Lisa and myself to Memphis for three days. We hadn't spent any time together except for the usual family holiday chaos in close to eight years. At 28, Lisa was three years my junior and like me, divorced just a little over a year.

Thankfully, both marriages ended, or fizzled, without children or messy court battles. They just faded away. Lisa was still taking more than her share of the blame for her breakup Regardless of the fact that her ex was a real jerk, I couldn't convince her that her best years were still ahead of her, especially because she still had an awesome body and brains to match. I've heard it from all of my guy friends, and some of my lady friends since high school about what a babe she is. I've gotta admit, she's also been a frequent jerk off fantasy for me over the years.

In my imagination, I know every inch of her 5'9" frame. Her hair is light brown, falling just past shoulders and she's kept herself in awesome shape. She's got captivating, big green eyes that draw you into her pretty face. I'd estimate her measurements at 36C-28-34 and around 130 pounds. It's a package I always thought would be perfectly suited to match all of my 6'2", 198 pound self, especially the 7+ inches between my legs that was literally whipped into shape with her as frequent motivation.

So many times I've stroked my cock as we've ravaged each other's bodies in my mind. I'd long since given up trying to figure out why I wanted her. I more or less wrote it off to the pursuit of the unattainable. They say hunger feeds desire. Oh well, every guy loves a great looking woman. I'd also long since put aside any guilt or shame for lusting after this hot little number who also happened to be my sister.

She looked stunning as she turned herself to step out of the cab. As she leaned back to pay the driver, the slit in her mid length skirt fell open almost up to her ass, exposing a garter that held up a sheer black stocking. The sight of her put me into a trance as I felt my pulse quicken. My cock swelled with each beat of my heart. I reached out with my hand to help her out.

Yeah, it looked like all those years of jerking off to my fantasy visions of her were still justified. She was a fucking goddess. The heels she wore brought her almost to eye level with me as she stepped up onto the sidewalk. I didn't even think about her reaction to my boner as we greeted each other with a long, close embrace. Her body felt so good against mine and the way she smelled drove me crazy. As we held each other for what was probably 5 seconds, but felt like eternity frozen in time, she told me it felt great to be held tight by a man she loved again.

I squeezed a little tighter and told her that I was really looking forward to finally spending some quality one on one time with her. She smiled a wicked little smile I hadn't seen before and not so innocently brought her finger to her lip and said, "Ohhhh yeah, I'm counting on that!" The growth in my britches didn't go unnoticed by her. As a matter of fact, she leaned and dug her fingers into my back when my hips pushed my throbbing manhood into her belly as we embraced.

Walking down the steps and into to the restaurant, I felt like I was walking like the Hunchback of Notre Dame. "Come on, slow poke!", Lisa chided as she led the way with me in tow carrying my jacket folded over my arm in front of me to conceal my boner. Thankfully, we were seated right away. I let out a huge sigh of relief as I sat down. Lisa turned to me and asked if I was ok.

"I'm fine," I said. "It just feels good to sit down." Her wicked smile returned and she giggled as her hand slid under the table and rubbed my thigh. I tried not to gasp for air as her fingers brushed my aching cock.

Her hand came to rest, lightly squeezing my thigh as she coyly said, "Tommy, you feel so tense. You need a good massage. Would you like me to give you one when we get to the hotel?" I couldn't believe where the conversation was going. It felt like she was coming on to me.

I smiled back at her and said, "Wow, Lisa, that'd be great. I'd love to have you put your hands on me. I bet you give great massages."

She said, "If I do say so myself, these hands have worked miracles. I've always wondered if they could do the same for you, but never knew how you'd like being rubbed down by your sister."

"Well, believe it or not, I've probably thought about it more than I should have," I replied. Her eyes never left mine as she teased her lips with her fingers and said, "I guess we've each had the same fantasy." I was ready to call for the check, pay for the beers and call it good right there, but we ordered our ribs anyway. I don't know what the record is for the fastest table turn is there, but we had to be awful close to it. In well under 30 minutes, we'd each polished off a couple of beers and rack of ribs. Now it was time to polish off each other.

Conveniently, we both were booked in the same hotel. We walked the three blocks back to the hotel with our arms locked around each others' waists. I could feel Lisa's breathing quicken with mine as we made small talk along the way. I'd already registered, but Lisa had left her bags with the bell man on the way to the restaurant. I half joked that she should cancel her reservation and just stay in my room. When she took up my invitation, I knew it'd be a night to remember.

I grabbed her bags from the bellman and slipped him ten bucks, assuring him I didn't need any help to the room. Lisa's eyes sparkled as she told him how we were really beat after a long day and were ready to settle down in our room and didn't want to wait any longer for her bags. My hands were full with two suitcases and a laptop as we rode the elevator to the 20th floor. I asked Lisa if she'd grab the key from my left pants pocket so she could open the door to the room. As her hand dove into my pocket, I leaned back against the wall to give her plenty of room to dig. As she groped for the key, we both laughed like two kids on a first date. "Mmmm, I think I found what I'm looking for," she said as she held the key between two fingers and my cock with the other three.

As the elevator came to a stop and the doors opened, Lisa held up the key waving it and said, "Last one naked in the bedroom is a rotten egg!" The door to the room wasn't even fully shut as we tripped over ourselves and her bags, forming a trail of clothes into the bedroom. I wasn't concerned about the damage I'd done to my clothes as I stood there naked with my cock confirming her beauty as she kicked her thong off her left foot. I finally had my prize. "Looks like I win, sis. That'll teach you to wear panties. God, you're more beautiful than I ever would have hoped. Come over here and give me a closer look" As she moved closer to me, eyeing me from head to toe, she said, "I think we both win tonight."

She walked a few steps toward me and dropped to her knees. I could feel her hot breath on my shaft as her eyes took stock of it. I reached down and played with her hair, twirling thick strands through my fingers. She reached up with one hand to cup my aching balls and said, "Oh Tommy, your cock is magnificent." My grasp tightened around her hair as she stared at my cock.

"Would you like to taste my cock, Lis? I've always wondered how it would feel in your mouth," I told her as she opened her mouth and tried to engulf it. I held her head back and told her to answer me. I could tell she wanted it.

"Yes, I want it, I want your cock in my mouth. I've wanted to suck it since I saw you and your girlfriend Kate in high school. Pleas let me have it," she begged. I couldn't believe how hot this was getting. I reached down with one hand and grabbed my rod, slinging a drop of cum to her shoulder. I let her draw her head closer and started teasing her with my cock. She was begging me to let her suck me, taste me, devour me. I brushed cock past her lips, moving it side to side, watching her chase it with her wide open mouth. I slapped it against her cheeks a couple of time before I released her hair and felt her dive onto my cock. I reached down and wrapped my hands around her tits, which felt better than I ever imagined.

I pushed them together and guided her toward the bed and sat down on the edge of it, wrapping my legs around her as her mouth pumped my cock. She was incredible. I pulled her head off my cock and brought her up to my mouth. That kiss sent shivers down my spine. I had to have all of her. My body quivered as I reached my hand down to her thighs and moved it toward her pussy. I could tell she wanted me as much as I wanted her. She drew in a sharp breath as I put my hand between her legs. She was so wet. I massaged her pussy and found my way inside with two of my fingers moving in a slow, firm circular motion. I was in heaven. She was my angel. I pulled my fingers out and brought them up to my mouth taste her.

It was nectar of the Gods, tasting and smelling sweeter than anything I'd ever had.. I rotated my body, putting my head between her legs and started teasing the inside of one her thighs with my tongue, mouth and teeth. Her hips bucked as she let out a long moan that drove me closer to her waiting pussy. After giving the other side equal treatment, the scent of her pussy drew me toward my lifelong coveted prize. I moved my head so my tongue could spread her clean shaven lips. She said, "Oh, Tommy, your mouth feels so good on my pussy. Eat me. Taste my pussy. I want you inside me. Fuck me with your mouth. Taste me. Fuck me. Fuck my face with your beautiful cock."

I felt one hand wrap around my cock as the other pulled me by my balls toward her mouth. As good as it felt, she didn't have to pull hard. I was only too glad to oblige. I got up on my knees and straddled her face as I dove deeper into her muff. I'd never tasted a pussy so sweet. We were fucking each others' faces with a rhythm that swept us both away. Our cries of passion filled the room and put all of the shit you hear on those porn films to shame. It was the fuck of a lifetime and I hadn't even been inside her pussy. I don't know how many times she came, but my face was soaked from the juices I couldn't suck out of my sisters' pussy.

The spasms started welling up in my stomach as I felt the most incredible orgasm I'd ever had beginning to mount. She took all of me in as I fucked her mouth harder and faster. I couldn't understand, nor did I care what she was trying to say as my cock garbled her speech.. With the first wave of cum I let out a scream that shook the walls of the room. I heard her moans as she massaged my balls with one hand and milked my cock with the other one into her mouth. My sister sucked cock better than anyone I'd ever face fucked. Meanwhile, my mouth was glued to her pussy, my tongue flicking her clit as I vacuumed all I could of her hot, sweet juices. We came together for what seemed like hours. They say when you die, your life flashes in front of you a frame at a time. That's how I felt as my jiz flowed down my sisters' throat and hers down mine.

I fell back on the bed to catch my breath. She let my cock glide reluctantly out her mouth as her body went limp. We each let out a long simultaneous, "Ohhhhh, fuckkk. Mmmmmmmmmm!" Our bodies were drenched with sweat and cum. I gazed around the room and everywhere I looked, I saw the room dripping in the electric glow of our passion. I sat up and reached out to hold her in my arms. Our mouths met as we kissed and tasted each others lust.

She clutched me to her and buried her head on my neck. It felt so good with her in my arms and our bodies glued to each other with a newly formed bond borne of our long unfulfilled desires. I pulled back to look into her eyes. "You're everything I ever dreamed of and more. I'd give anything to have a woman like you as my own," I said. A tear formed and ran down her cheek as she pulled her gaze away from and dove for my neck once more.

"Oh Tommy, I love you. It feels so right. This can't be wrong. Don't let me go. Please, I need you," she said as she started sobbing into my neck. I pulled her away and kissed the tears from her eyes, savoring them as I drank her in once more.

"Don't worry, sis. I'll never leave you. I've loved you forever and now that you're mine, I won't let you go," I assured her as my hands moved down her back to caress her firm, gorgeous ass. My cock began to spring back to life, nestled between her thighs. "I'll fuck you and love you better than you've ever been done before," I added.

She looked up at me and told me, "Tommy, I'll make you forget every other woman you've ever wanted. Take me, I'm yours."

More to cum...

Rexxx
Rexxx
10 Followers