If Only... The Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had hoped to be able to talk more before she fell asleep, to be able to gauge how she was doing with everything emotionally so he would know her head space for their last session together. After it, he would pack up and head home, using all the information gathered to further his research into the power of suggestion, leaving her to finish her relaxing weekend alone. After the afternoon session, she would have the choice to keep the memories of it all or to have them locked away, a suggestion of a lucky investment having been made to explain the now sizeable amount of funds in the bank account her had set up for her. He wondered what she would choose.

He had felt her stir and stiffen as she woke up, realizing he was there and it wasn't a dream. He continued to doze knowing she would make her choice about the afternoon session known soon enough. Just as he was drifting into sleep once again, he felt her hand slowly moving down his stomach before lightly brushing against his cock. He did his best to keep his breathing steady as she gently teased he fingers up and down his shaft, encouraging it to grow as she shifted to be able to slide down his body, pushing the blanket off of both of them as she went. He gasped as she slowly licked the entire length of his cock.

"Good morning," she greeted him before going back to work on his cock. She took the time to really explore and get to know it in way which was impossible when she was restrained. She enjoyed the chance to tease him awake until he couldn't stay still any longer. She felt his hands in her hair as he guided her to take him in deeper as he began to thrust. She smiled inwardly when he could hold out no longer and swallowed his morning gift. She was ready to start their last session.

He gasped as he tried to catch his breath. It would seem she had learned a few tricks in the art of teasing throughout their sessions and was quickly working her way up to expert level. As she settled once again with her check on his chest, he simply asked, "Are you sure?" Her nod and whispered yes confirmed that they would finish the last day together as planned.

It was mid-morning before they got underway having taken their time in eating some breakfast and getting ready for the hike. She was enjoying the walk, but distracted by what awaited her at the ruins, the distraction only made more intense whenever she would see that her companion carried a large hiking back pack filled with gear in addition to the smaller backpack her had asked her to carry. As the rounded a corner in the trail, they came into view and they were amazing. Settled at the edge of an amazing lake, you could tell they at one time this place would have made the ideal getaway for royal families who needed an escape from court. She stopped for a moment to enjoy the view, for it really was breathtaking as it drove thoughts of why they were there from her mind for a few very brief moments.

"Don't worry, you'll have plenty of time to enjoy a view of the lake...later."

She shivered involuntarily at the hint which lay just behind the words he spoke as he took her hand to urge her forward on the path once again until they were amongst the ruins themselves. When he handed her a mask to put on she knew it was her last chance to back out but looking into his eyes, she slipped the mask over her head for one last time.

He smiled as her choice was made. They were standing on one of the highest points of the ruins, framed by what would have been a massive window overlooking the lake at one point. At some point in the recent past, some party planner the family had hired had used this space to anchor some various banners or flags of some sort. He couldn't remember the details of the story but he did remember that they were fired when it was discovered they had drilled several eye bolts into the ruins to make it happen. It was a matter of family pride for his friend's family. While they didn't want to rebuild the site at all, they also wanted to ensure that nothing was done which would speed up the effects of time. Some expert had advised them to seal them in rather than pulling them out and giving water a place to seep into the rock and potentially freeze, creating ever widening cracks. They would make the perfect anchor points for what he had in mind for his toy today.

"Stripe, slowly." He told her as they stood in front of the window. As she reached up to start with the buttons on her blouse he shook his head, "Not for me, stripe for any potential stranger who might be out fishing on the lake this morning." He pointed towards the lake and watched as she slowly turned around and worked the buttons on her blouse before it dropped off of her shoulders.

She swallowed hard as he pointed towards the window, wondering if indeed there would be anyone on the lake today. As she began to work the buttons on the blouse, she wanted to go faster, to simply get it over with, to turn back and see what he was doing behind her as she could hear him getting something out of one of the back packs but his words kept her facing towards the lake, her fingers moving ever so slowly, her anticipation building with each moment as it creeped by until she was standing in only her shoes, framed perfectly by the ruins, looking out over the quiet lake.

As she stood there wondering what was to come next, she felt him place cuffs on her wrists and ankles. He took his time in pulling each of her arms out and up, locking them to the loop her created at the end of each length of rope. It wasn't tight, allowing some movement, just enough movement that the keys would remain just out of reach, as well as any sensitive bits, until it was time for her release. Next he attached an adjustable spreader bar between her ankles keeping them far enough apart that she wouldn't be able to close her legs but again, leaving her some room to move, before tying her feet off the anchor points. All the while, taking is time and letting the anticipation build, strategically brushing his fingers across her skin as he worked.

Next he slowly worked sunscreen into her skin, taking advantage of the necessary task to tease her, build her arousal. Before the final touches were applied. Simple clamps went onto her nipples as he used a simple piece of string around her neck to pull them up, lifting her tits up to expose the sensitive underside. Battery powered vibrators went into her cunt and onto her clit, were set on the lowest settings and held in place as he locked a chastity belt onto her, teasingly whispering into her ear about the tan lines it would create by the end of the day. Then, thanks to the wide walls castles were once built with, he pulled the block of ice from the cooler, with the key frozen in the center, and pulled up so that simply glancing upwards, she would be able to see it. He took the string, half frozen in the block of ice as it went to the key, and tied it to her right hand.

"Have you wondered, my dear good girl, why the lake is so quiet today? It really is such a beautiful lake, isn't it? Well, they are going to kick off an annual competition this afternoon. A treasure box of sorts has been hidden in the lake and different search and rescue diving crews from around the Europe will be competing to see who can find it. No one is allowed on the lake for one week before it starts so everyone has the fairest starting point possible in their search. Now why do I tell you this?

Well, my good girl, it starts from the docks which are just out of sight from this part of the lake in 5 hours. The ice which holds your key, when I have timed it, takes 4 to 6 hours to melt depending on how much sunshine it gets. Will it free you in time? Or will you be left on display for boats full of search and rescue crews as they scout out the best place to anchor their boats as they begin their competition? I guess we shall see. The key in the ice will easily free you from the ruins, the key to the rest will be found back at the cabin, along with your clothes. Enjoy your time. Oh, and you might want to remember, sound echoes across a lake like this really easily." And with that, he picked up everything and walked away.

She cursed the slow pace he was working at. It was driving her mad as he took his time to tie her wrists and ankles and slowly work the sunscreen into every inch of her skin. The bit of the clamps competed with the breezes felt as it blew across the underside of her breasts. The vibrators locked away just added fuel to the fire without getting close the stimulation needed to push her over the edge. As he walked away, the true deviousness of his plan set it. She had just enough movement in her arms to convince herself that it she just tried a little harder she might be able to get a hold of the ice and break the key out but not enough to actually make it happen. She had just enough movement in the rest of her body to be aware of her body's natural reactions to the growing arousal, to squirm, but not enough to actually allow her body to find anyway to add anything to the stimulation and help with pushing her over the edge. She was not gagged and so had to control the noises which threatened to escape her lips least she draw unwanted attention to herself. All while watching as the ice block which held key to her freedom slowly melted away.

He took some time to go back and get up everything set up for her return to the cabin, for he would be gone when she returned. And then he went back to watch her from a distance. As the vibrators slowly increased her arousal her visible frustration at being unable to do anything about it also increased. She would fight against her bonds, sometimes frantically, and then rest only to renew her struggles again as she was once again taunted by just how close she could come to doing something, anything, to gain the stimulation needed to push her over the edge. Also, as lots of trouble would come should the ice not melt before the competition started, in 7 hours, not the 5 her told her, he wanted to be sure she did indeed get free before it started.

She had no idea how much time had passed but she was starting to fear it was getting beyond the 5 hour mark as she watched the ice melt and tried, again, to pull the key free from the ice. She had nearly given up hope of escaping before the chance of discovery when the key suddenly came free of the remaining ice. She quickly used the movement in her arms to pull the string up to the lock on her wrist. It was some fancy magnetic thing and as soon as it touched the lock, it popped open. She quickly freed her other arm and her legs from the anchor points but found it would help her no farther. She was left with the spreader bar and the choice of how long to leave it as she noticed the adjustable nature of it. The longer it was, the greater the strides she could take back the cabin. The shorter it was, the less open she would be walking back along the trail. Either way, it was going to be long walk as she noticed that all they had brought with them was gone.

She chose her length and began to walk, trying different adjustments as she went along, searching for something better but staying on the move, alert to any sounds of people approaching. Finally the cabin came into sight, her freedom was so close. As she let herself in, she saw the note on the table letting her know that the keys could be found in the bed room. She hurried toward the bedroom, grabbed the keys from the bed, released the belt and turned the vibrators up, sending herself crashing over the edge.

When she finally returned to reality, she fully released the cuffs and the bar and went to read the note left for her on the bed.

"My good girl, take some time to shower and eat. There is meal ready for you in the fridge, all you need to do is heat it up. Enclosed are 2 jump drives. Once you are ready for bed, you will need to make a choice. The red one contains a file which allows you to remember every detail except my true identity and how to contact me. The good stuff and the hard stuff. You will know that you will not be able to find me so you will not bother to look.

The blue one contains a file which allows you to forget it all except last night. However, you will remember it as a night which happened after drinking a little too much at the local pub. Should there be any long term consequences from our various activities, you will credit them to the experience of last night. Once again, you will not be able to remember by true identity nor will you search for me knowing it to be futile. The money in the account you will remember as the result of a lucky investment.

The choice is 100% freely yours to make.

Thank you for allowing me to take this journey with you, it has truly been an honor.

Master."

Samantha went to take her shower. She took her time, enjoying the water as it washed away the dirt and dust from being naked outdoors. The dinner was some of her favorite comfort foods which she enjoyed curled up on the couch, watching an old movie she found in a stash by the TV for the DVD player. When she noticed that she was starting to nod off, she made her way to the bed room, made her choice, and settled in with her headphones to listen and sleep.

Once he saw that she was safely inside and free of her bonds, he turned and walked away. After making sure everything was cleaned up at the ruins, he made his way to his car, hidden in the woods behind the cabin. Just as she had returned to being only Samantha, he returned to simply being Ryan never knowing what her choice was but always remembering every detail of their time together.

12